Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mind's house of Back-2-School Customs: winners post 5 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GunSniper

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:40 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Someone who can send for minds!
Name of horse: Kyle
Owner: GunSniper
Temper: Amorous
Breed: Queen's Knight
Description: (Everything in ref really)
-Eyes: Sapphire Blue
---He does have a bit of reddish makeup near the corners of his eyes
-Hair: Blonde
---Nice long blond hair done in somewhat of a braid. He's also got a lot of nice strings and what not tied to it.
-Tail: Blonde
-He does have an earring. It's just a gold rectangle thing. (( See face ref ))
-Other note: Would it be possible to modify the clothing to look like it would belong on a horse, somewhat? Maybe blanket/armor combo. Not sure how to word it... If there are questions please ask.

Reference image(s):
-[SoA Ref ] (( Just an idea )) :3
-[OFFICIAL IMMAGE]
-[FACE/HAIR DETAIL]
-[CLOTH/TRINKET]
-[SEEN KYLE? HES THIS TALL]

Which stage you want them to start as? : Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: ---
Premade Tag Number: ---
Tag frame color (for custom tag): Gold/Black
Tag feather color (for custom tag): Patterned like the Queen's Knight's garb. (It's what Kyle is wearing.)
Tag BG (for custom tag):
-[SUIKODEN V LOGO/BG]
Hair/clothing edits: (See Refs)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:43 pm
I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Aquos
Owner: Twitchapher the 3rd
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Gentle
Breed: Pride Lands Edition
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Waves
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Aquos's front half is white, his bottom half is teal. He has teal eyeliner markings over his light blue eyes. His hair and tail is streaks of light blue, dark blue, and teal. He has a jewel pattern on his leg, see ref...His wings(style 2..I'd like to request a version of him without the wings so you can see the jewel pattern on his backside.) start out dark blue, turn to teal then end in light blue.
Reference image(s): [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:46 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: ~
Name of horse: Eagle Dancer
Owner: Crimson Ribbon
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Spirited
Breed: Gray Appaloosa
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Body: Dark Gray with White splotches (see reference picture) (I'd like her body to be as close to the reference picture as you can make it).

I also wonder if you couldn't lightly line her eyes in black, not like omgEGYPT!khol lining, but something a little more. Kinda like mascara and a little eyeliner. But she should still have lashes too. Something feminine and sultry. If not that's fine. (see Melanie's reference picture for eye makeup) (or the other reference picture)

Colors: Mane: Grayish white

Tail: Grayish white

Hooves: Gray

Eyes: #00BFFF

Hair/clothing edits: Her mane should be long, at least touching the ground if not pooled, the same with the tail, though the top of her tail should be high and should fall gracefully about and behind her legs. Both mane and tail should be wavy with a glossy shine and (see Liella's reference) (Her mane should also cover part of her shoulders like Liella's but not so much that you can't clearly see her chest) It also doesn't have to be all clumped up, fly away strands can be added and the such.

There should be some silky locks of hair around her neck and both shoulders. They can be edited in anyway (feel free to even replace part of the locks with braids or something idk and I also don't really care, make it pretty xD). Her bangs shouldn't cover eyes but frame them as well as face similar to medium length template, length barely covering tip of jaw. I'd also like it if the hair on either side of her ears (on both sides) kinda framed her face (so I should be able to see some of her mane on the right (her left) side of her face and some on the left (her right) (it should just barely cover the tip of her jaw)). Bad ref that I did in like an hour (You can improvise on this as you want. I left the bottom of the hair blank because idk how it should look. I guess I really want a cross between the templated braided and wild style(without covering her eyes), just long as well.)

I'd also like some beaded strands (see scheme color for color ref) (beads can also be a white or gray color) some braids (with and without the beads) (also you can color the braids with colors from the scheme color ref, they don't have to be the same color as the rest of her hair) and maybe some white feathers woven into the end of the braids/beads in her main and tail.

I'd also like her fetlocks to be a little longer than the normal lineart and a little thicker too, but not dragging on the ground long and not bushy thick, and they should be silky like her mane and tail. Like the Draft line fetlocks. (if you can't do this without putting her into the Heavy Edits category then please disregard this)

Reference image(s): X Scheme Colors Bella Dea's Melanie (eye makeup reference)<--- I have permission from Bella Dea to used Melanie's image and I can forward the PM if needed. (Or something like this, but her lashes shouldn't be so pointy)<----- (other makeup reference) Aniira's Liella (silky hair reference)<--- I have permission from Aniira to used Liella's image and I can forward the PM if needed.
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: No accessory please
Tag frame color (for custom tag): Light gray
Tag feather color (for custom tag): Dancer's colors
Tag BG (for custom tag): 036 Crystal Forest

Price: 551k/551k  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:49 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

.:Mer Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Mind!
Name of horse: Íde (Irish for thrist; for knowledge, water...not sure with her yet?)
Owner: littletomol
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Adventurous (or so she thinks)
Breed: Wildlife
Description (fin colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
-Fins - Spiked (like the lion fish) with aged/frayed fins, kinda holey in between, like she has gotten herself into a scrap or two.
-Eyes - Can the color be worked in like the lion fish does? eye 1, eye 2, eye 3
-Mane - Ultra long and wavy mane, so it seems to swim around her. Not some much that it distracts from the whole.
-Fetlocks - a bit longer and if possible a bit waved to match her mane
-Color/markings - lion fish
-Facial expression - a little bit of a mischievous look (note: rather not have the whiskers of the lion on her)
-Accessories - see reference images below
Reference image(s):
-Markings: lion fish 1, lion fish 2, lion fish 3, and lion fish 4 no preference of one over the other
-Jewelry: Labradorite, Hematite, X, X, X, X, X As much as you think would be appropriate.
-Knife and sheath - Maybe something that matches her jewelry. Side note: The ornate knife and sheath was a gift that was left to her by her mother that she never knew. (You are free to play with this idea)
Which stage you want them to start as? (shell, foal, or adult) shell
Default accessory color(s)?: Labradorite, hematite and Colorist Choice to match, if fitting
Premade Tag Number: 015, 019, 029 or Custom Tag. whichever looks best
Tag frame color (for custom tag): Colorist Choice
Tag feather color (for custom tag): Colorist Choice
Tag BG (for custom tag): Colorist Choice; reef maybe X, X, X
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Fins, mane, fetlocks, facial expression, and accessories  

littletomol

Familiar Gawker

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:51 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

.:KirinKalona Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Mindsend
Name of horse: Razorscale
Owner: Mameha Otome
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Brooding
Breed: Proto Drake
Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
-Wings- See ref- Kalona style 3 - Ref best represents wing colorings, inside is that dark blue and outside a mix of purple and the stone/iron color
-Body- See ref - Kirin style Alternate (new) - Follow the coloring of the drake's body the best you can, I would like the kirin scales to be the purple up into part of the wings, while his body is the stone/iron and blue color
-Hooves- See ref - Dark like the talons of the drake
-Eyes Icy blue glow
-Mane/Tail- Mane CC - Kirin tail Alternate (new) - Color whatever looks best to you
-Horn- Kirin style Alternate (new) - Colored after that gem/stone on the drake's head
Reference image(s): Ironbound Proto Drake - Razorscale - Drake again -
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color: CC
Tag Background: CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Mane is totally CC - do what you think matches him best. No saddle on the back
-Face- I don't want the angry scowly Kalona face. Instead just a slightly unimpressed normal male expression is better please.
If I need to find you anymore images, or you have any questions, please ask.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:56 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Colorist wanted: ~
Name of horse: Igniz
Owner: darknightcavalier
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Proud
Breed: Inspired
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

This is odd for me since I don't usually do this.

I want you to interpret a song and translate into a normal soq.

Choose from one of these:

Trash Head from The King of Fighters 2002UM OST

Beelzeboss by Tenacious D

Cry Camellia from the Blazblue Song Accord Album

Nightmare Fiction from Blazblue: Continuum shift OST

(Keep up to medium to heavy-moderate edits.)

Reference: N.A
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Tag frame color (for custom tag): Black
Tag feather color (for custom tag): Red to white
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC  

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:11 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Nukido
.:Regular Soquili:.
colorist wanted:Any
Name of horse: Rougar
Owner:Nukido
Temper (one word for horse's personality):Fighter
Breed:Rouge
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):Hair style Is like Emo/Punk ref picture is in Ref Images.Tail ref is in ref pictures also.Light blue eyes.Mane hair is Neon green with Neon blue streaks his tail is the same but with some added blue streaks .His theme is Bio hazard.I want the marking to be on his rear near his tail and back leg i want it to be red with purple glowing around it.He has a scar over his eye.His hooves are a really dark red.His body color is Black.He has purple and green mixed in there to and red.There us a streak of dark purple down his back.On his face his color is black but a bit lighter than the rest of his body ..He has a evil star marking near his neck by the chain necklace.There are a few more scars over the rest of his body near his legs and so on .A short goatee like beard that is the same color as his mane and tail. Can he be frowning? Like the war horse

Reference image(s):

http://fc13.deviantart.com/fs41/i/2009/053/a/4/Make_a_puppy_Rouge_by_Charmander938.jpg -minus wings

The bio hazard symbol thats on him
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c0/Biohazard_symbol.svg

His Mane/Hair style Please no sideburns just the style
http://fc57.deviantart.com/fs37/i/2008/285/6/c/Bushi_and_Ruby_by_BlueLink.jpg

His Tail style is like the style on this horse
http://fc94.deviantart.com/fs9/i/2006/025/3/f/Gothic__by_Kaytara.jpg

Horrible ref i drew like years ago but to lazy to re-draw
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z32/charmander938/IMG-7.jpg

Bad ref on dream lines colors are way off but basic idea of concept
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z32/charmander938/IMG_0003-6-1.jpg

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):Adult
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag frame color:CC
Tag feather color:CC
Hair/clothing edits: Ok so around his neck is a necklace of chains like in the ref pic.He has a belt around his mouth that is black with studs on it the buckle is silver.He has those Legwarmers shown in the picture on his front right leg and back left leg the colors are black and white.He has three earrings on one ear two are gold one is sliver.He has a belt going around one of his back legs like that wolf to.That belt is also black with a sliver buckle but no studs.and if possible can he have a golden nose ring? On the legs without Leg warmers the front left one has a spikes bracelets and like belts/bands going up the leg.On the back right leg is a cuff with a small broken chain on it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:22 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

:.Kirin x Kelpi Soquili.:
Colorist Wanted: YOUUuuuu
Name of Horse: Perle
Owner: [+Katch+]
Temper: Haughty
Breed: Pearl
Description: Perle is a weird one, a mix of two unusual parents he grew up as a shining white example to his peers, a strange and exotic pony he quickly gained an ego...a HUGE one.
He's themed after a pearl, so he's pure white with that pearly sheen all over him, swirls, whirls and pretty colors on his Kirin scales and down his Kelpi tail. He LOVES his jewels, he's strung with pearls around his neck, his tail, (see ref) in his mouth he normally holds a mother of pearl necklace, it was his mothers. His mane is shining white and very elaborate (have fun with it, curls, waves, done up with pearls, super long, etc etc i give you full reign with it. )
He's got a very sheer scarf he wears around his neck. The only color on the guy is the lovely violet of his eyes. Which he loves to accentuate, so he wears light makeup (a cool blue or purple to set off his coat) and around the bottom of his eye is studded with little white gems. :3
He's two halves of the new lines for the Kirin and Kelpi.
I don't believe i've ever seen one before. <3

Ref pictures: WOAAAH IT'S A PICTURE

Which stage you want them to start as?: adult
Premade Tag Number: CC
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): whatever strikes your fancy
Hair/clothing edits (if any): fun hair + scarf + pearls.
Moderate edits= 200k + Kirin x Kelpi: 1,675,000 = 1,875,000
(edited for spellin x__x )  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:35 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Esme Cullen
Owner: Makette
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Motherly
Breed: Twilight Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): She is very pale, almost a whitish pink. Her mane and tail are the color of honey almost, and fall in soft waves. Her eyes are a golden butterscotch color.
Reference image(s): [ Main/Tail ] [ Eye Color ]
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color: CC
Hair/clothing edits: Soft wavy honey colored mane and tail.

Total Cost: ~500k  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:37 pm

Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Rin Asougi, Guardian of Yggdrasil
Owner: Shikon Miko
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Capricious
Breed: Cosplay
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): She is a pale pink (Human skin tone). Rin’s hooves are Her wing style will be Wing Style Two. Her bottom set of wings will be faded out; they are the color of a rosy pink with a white glow. Above her eyes is a very pale light green eye shadow effect. Rin’s eyes match that of a teal emerald; and her hair is forest green. Her mane is long and matches that of the images shown below; her tail is long like her mane (Like Carolina’s.) She does not have fluffy feet.
If possible, I would like the ear wings and the ankle wings removed. If can’t, have them faded. Thank you.
Reference image(s):
Yellow Time Fruit, Spore, Angel Time Fruit Necklace 1, Angel Time Fruit Necklace 2, Skin Tone, Darts and Dart Holder, Hair color and wing color, Hair 1, Hair 2, Color and back of head, Bangs, Glasses, Eye Color 1, Eye Color 2, Tattoo, More Distinct Tattoo (reference only), Silver Wire, Barbed Wire

Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Premade Tag Number:
Tag frame color (for custom tag): Light pink like wings
Tag feather color (for custom tag): Matches Yggdrasil and its vains/roots
Tag BG (for custom tag): Yggdrasil
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Wire: Wrapped around her two front legs is a thin silver wire.
Tattoo: Oh her neck is the light pinkish purple marking; the bottom of the marking is where the red time fruit lies with the black string going around her neck.
Necklace: The necklace is on a black string and has in the middle the red Angel time fruit.
Darts: On her back two legs she has dart holders strapped around her legs. There are silver darts within them.
Hair: See to the reference pictures and get as close as you possibly can. Goes down a little bit past her chest.
Glasses: On her face are thin wired rectangular glasses.
Time Fruit and Spores: She will have one time fruit (yellow one) and seven black spores (like time fruits but glow black and insides are black).
Broken Chains/Barbed Wire: Around her hooves she has broken chains and pieces of barbed wire.

At the bottom of the cert, can you please put “Daughters of Mnemosyne Cosplay” Thank you!  

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:58 pm

Quote:
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Ruarc
Owner: pippi18848
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Devious
Breed: Spirited
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Heritage
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Body: Black, with an orange red dragon design winding up the top front leg.
A couple of green/yellow celtic knotwork pieces placed where they
would look good

Wings: Big fluffy style two wings. Left all white but the tips are
tinged with a gradient yellow/green coloring. If need be they can be
semi-transparent if there is any design work done underneath them.

Mane: black

Tail: Black with no coloring

Eyes: Beautiful Sapphire Blue
Reference image(s):
Celtic
Knotwork
[feel free to use any of these shown in this image]
Green/Yellow
colors

Dragon
[More for color then anything else]
Bracelet
Premade Tag Number: N/A
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Jewelry: A silver celtic braclet similar
as shown in Refs with emerald gems on his back leg

Tail: Long, braided with yellow and green ribbon, dragging the ground,
a cluster of silver bells at the top of the tail.

Mane: Long, wavy, perhaps a couple of small braids with some yellow
and green ribbon, maybe a couple of silver celtic like hair
accessories. Whatever looks good. Mane will be for the most part CC.
Just make it long and smexeh and look good.

Total Cost: 4.2mil can go up to heavy edits depending on how
hair/accessories are done

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:02 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: You
Name of horse: Valient
Owner: Divena and Divenasmom
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Prideful
Breed: Wildlife
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):
Mane: Medium
Tail: Forever Foal
Wing: Type Two Heron
Others: CC
Colored to look like a red winged blackbird
Reference image(s):
Ref 1
Ref 2
Ref 3
Ref 4
Ref 5
Ref 6
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult) Adult
Premade Tag Number: 027 African Sky by Ameh
Tag frame color (for custom tag):
Tag feather color (for custom tag):
Tag BG (for custom tag):
Hair/clothing edits (if any): NA  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:17 pm
Reposting Because of Mistakes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:29 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

.:Regular Soquili Twins:.

If possible could I have a misted/unmisted version of both please?

Colorist wanted: You~
Name of horse: Nyx (F) //Thanatos (M)
Owner: TanuKyle
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Morbid (F) // Sensitive (M)
Breed: Seer
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Custom mane/tail. Light grey dappled with darker grey for a base colour. Very very pale blue eyes, with black sclera. The two should look identical save for the slight change in mane for Thanatos (the boy)
Reference image(s): All in edits.
Default accessory color(s)?:
Premade Tag Number: CC
Tag frame color (for custom tag):
Tag feather color (for custom tag):
Tag BG (for custom tag):
Hair/clothing edits:

Major Edit 1: Split into three moderate

Moderate 1: Split into three minor:

Minor1: Cuffs on front fetlocks
Minor2: Collar Around neck, with the ribbon hanging down in loops
Minor3: This, around front ear.

Moderate 2: Barbed wire looped round front legs, trailing up the neck slightly

Moderate 3: Split into three minor

Minor 1+2:
ref Around both back legs, near the hoof.
Minor 3: A black rose held in mouth, with thorns, dripping blood

Major Edit 2: Split into three moderate

Moderate 1: Split into three minor

Minor 1: Bracelet Around upper section of back leg.
Minor 2: Custom Hairstyle. Spock-esque fringe obscuring the eyes slightly, then short-medium length hair teased into loose ringlets at the ends. CC on colour. For the guy, same fringe, but without the ringlets.
Minor3: Custom Tail. CC on design/colour, but should be medium-short.

Moderate 2: Mist swirling round her/him, and in the mist ghostly shapes – like screamy faces or whatever you feel fits.

Moderate 3: Saddle – elaborate/decorative/creepy with strips of pinstripe fabric and black lace dangling from it.

Major Edit 3: Split into three moderate

Moderate 1: Black lace and barbed wire joining the saddle to the tail, where they should loop over and fall down past the end of the tail.

Moderate 2: Split into three minor:
Minor1: Serious expression, ears back.
Minor2: Mini-tophat, perched on the top of the hair, with ribbon dangling down, secured around the band of the hat with a crimson gem.
Minor3: A dreamcatcher hanging from behind the ear.

Moderate 3: A corset-type thing on the neck, starting from underneath the other collar right up to the jawline. Laced up over/through hair.  

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:38 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

.:Kirin Soquili:.
Name of horse: Shinzui
Owner: Haisyn Fierra
Temper: Wistful
Breed: Spirited

Description: Would like the warhorse (draft if warhorse isn't do-able) body with the alternate style kirin features. Edited hair and tail, and fetlocks. Eyes should be blue-green (including the whites) with a gold pupil (basically the iris covers the entire eye aside from the pupil). Main body should have the dark brown/black/blue shimmery look of the duller part of the stones, along with bits of gold, and patterns comprised of the brighter colors in his mane, tail, and scales. Hooves are gold, and horn color is... whatever you think looks good? He has a necklace and armbands, details on them below in the edits section.

Reference image(s):
Spectrolite comes in many, many colors. XD
http://www.mineraltown.com/Reports/spectrolite/espectrolita.jpg
http://mysticmerchant.com/spectrolite/specff33x26x4-1b.jpg
http://www.houseofgemsandgifts.com/images/Gems/spectrolite_ring_gold.jpg
http://mysticmerchant.com/spectrolite/specff45x30x4-5b.jpg
http://www.houseofgemsandgifts.com/images/Cut gems/spectrolite_big_red.jpg
http://www.gemselect.com/other-info/graphics/spectrolite-rough-finland.jpg
http://www.iconjewelleryuk.com/ekmps/shops/iconjewelleryuk/images/spectrolite-designer-cabochon-141-p.jpg

(Vague) Accessory detail, please disregard the colors, this is just a design example. (You're allowed to play with it a bit also if you're so inclined.)
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk293/MystfyreDragon/references/shinzuiaccessory.png

And here's another pet I've gotten colored in this theme, though it's not a precise template or anything (especially the scales), but just to give you an idea of what I've got in mind:
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk293/MystfyreDragon/aerithe/shinzuikirin.jpg?t=1283300984

Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Colorist choice
Premade Tag Number: 025 - Dusky Night
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Mane should be long without dragging on the ground over-much, very wild and disheveled, also kind of wavy/loosely curling, and should not obscure his eyes. If the eyes could seem a bit luminous I would appreciate the effort. The hair of the tail should be long as well, equally wild looking. As far as the actual style of the hair, you're free to go hog-wild with braids or whatever else. Just keep in mind that he is supposed to look disheveled and a bit shaggy. I would also like further long-furred fluffiness in fetlocks, around hips/shoulders/jaw, or anywhere else you feel like adding more fluff.
The necklace and armbands are decorative gold frameworks holding glowing white stones. They're smooth, also; no complicated patterns on the surface of the metal or anything.

Cost: 1300k kirin + 500k for heavy edits (not sure if it qualifies for full heavy edits but I'm just going with it XD) = 1800k  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff