Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:01 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Aleera took her food. Taking a bite, she chewed slowly before swallowing and answering the king. "I could not say for certain Sire, as the idea is too incredulous." She said softly, verbally dancing around and not really answering.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:29 am
"Is it, now?" Clorogne asked, raising an eyebrow and ate his food. "No matter, this is a subject for a later time. Once we have finished you may open the doors once more." He spoke casually as he tugged Akila forward, stroking her ears, and she tried not to purr. That was the best place to get pet, she was sure. Why was he doing something nice?  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:34 am
User Image

"Very well Sire." Aleera murmured before taking another bite. She ate slowly in neat little bites. When she was finished, she glanced at the King to see if he was as well. Since he was, she set her plate back on the tray then crossed the room to the large door. She threw them open and addressed the crowds. "The King will hear you now. A single line now peasants. One at a time." She ordered them, then moved aside. The line surged towards the king. True to her word, there was more than before. Aleera took her time, walking back at a sedated pace as the first peasant reached the king.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:25 am
Clorogne sighed, and stopped petting his slave in time for the line to grow. More problems. He was starting to get annoyed ... It was nearly midnight when the line was finished, and he stood, taking his nearly sleep slave to drag beside him, "Get some rest, Aleera, tomorrow we go out to the troops." He dragged Akila to his room where he'd had her pre-set up his dinner and gave her a slap to the head to make sure she stayed to get his plate, though he unleashed her.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:35 am
User Image

"Very well." Aleera said, yawning and stretching. "Good night Sire." She said, giving him a small wave before she wandered out of the room. She disappeared back to her own room and sat at her desk. She wrote a quick note and sent it off with a crow that lived with her. The note informed Markus of where they would be tomorrow so he could do his thing. That done, Aleera bare had the energy to change into her bedclothes before dropping to the soft mattress and falling asleep.

((To morning?))

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:55 am
Akila ended up falling asleep on the King's bed, exhausted, and was woken roughly when Clorogne finished his plate. It seemed he was even too tired to try to hurt her and he sent her off to bed after giving her the plate.

((ya sure))

Clorogne woke the next morning, without going for his slave, and snuck out, and into the forest.

Akila slept soundly, still curled on her little cot in the slave quarters, surrounded by other sleeping figures in cots.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:16 pm
User Image

Aleera rose with a yawn. Though it was impossible to tell the time in her room, her body knew it was morning. As a shifter, she was highly in-tune with the world around her. Dressing in her usual outfit, she wandered towards the throne room to see if the king was there. Seeing it was empty, she blinked in surprise. Huh. Where was he? Weren't they supposed to go see the troops today? She shrugged lightly and meandered over to the throne. Sitting down, she lounged lengthwise across the chair, feet over one arm and back against the other. She would wait here, she decided, black hair almost touching the floor as it fell in a dark sheer curtain over the throne. The king would have to come here eventually. And she knew the most she would get for being in his throne was a light scolding. She never got more than that. Not with how valuable she was combined with his lust for her.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:47 pm
Akila woke slowly, dressing in a light blue slave gown with a white apron, and tied up her arm again. Looking out the window she jumped, "Oh my gosh!" She was late! She hurried out into the hallway after putting on some cloth shoes, and blinked, after entering the throne room, "Where Is King Robinne?" She asked lightly, entering and looking around. No where in sight.

In the forest, Clorogne tore off his cloak, going to an old hut he'd had put up for himself even before killing his brother, and started to look trhough old documents..  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:54 pm
User Image

"Don't know." Aleera answered with a shrug. She kicked her feet idly. "He wasn't here when I got up. I don't think he's even in the castle." She said, just a hunch she had. "I'm not worried. He'll come back when he wants to. Or he's dead and our work is done. Either way, it doesn't matter." She shrugged again.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:59 pm
"So....what do we do, now, then?" Akila asked. In all of her time there, she'd never been given even a 'break' so this was just odd.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:03 pm
User Image

"Don't know." Aleera repeated. "I for one, am simply happy to enjoy the quiet. Peace and quiet without his hands creeping all over me." She shivered. "Ugh. That is just nasty. Seriously. I'm amazed I've kept him off for this long though." She laced her hands behind her head and stared up at the vaulted ceiling.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:13 pm
"He is very creepy." Akila smiled a little, liking actually being able to say that, "Do you want breakfast? I'll make it." she offered, already used to the daily routine .

Outside, Clorogne gathered some materials into a sack and started back through the woods, towards his castle, from the back.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:25 pm
User Image

Aleera glanced at the girl and smiled. "That'd be nice, if you don't mind. Sorry for anything I say to you while in the King's presence. I don't mean it. I just can't let him get suspicious. Of either of us." She explained apologetically. She felt bad, abusing and scolding the poor girl when her master was around.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:31 pm
"I-it's okay...I'm used to it." Akila smiled again, "Unless you want to follow me to the kitchens, I'll be back in a few." She started out the door, brushing her hair out of her face, and went to start working on breakfast, hen's eggs with french toast.

Clorogne came in the hallway, silently, headed to his bedroom to put the bag down before going towards the throne room.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers