Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
♣The 2nd Lucky Cafe♣[Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:35 pm
Caelyn was shocked and hurt when Silver snatched her hand away. She watched her intently as she took orders from the customers. Caelyn also noticed how pale she had gotten.
"Silver..." she said in a small voice. She looked at her, then turned to Raikou.
"Rai-kun..." she said, tugging his sleeve.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:28 pm
User Image

"... Right... I promised myself that I'd forget my past...." She thought, slightly annoyed.  

Ai Hasana

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:30 pm
"Yes, ma'am." Ro said, and she noticed Silver's expression.
"Need a drink?" she asked she was placed a hand on Silver's shoulder, a hint of worry seeped into her voice.
"Why don't we go sit down..." she suggested, steering the girl towards the kitchen.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:40 pm
User Image

"Wai-wha-hey..." Silver stuttered slightly as she was being steered to the kitchen. "I'm fine...."  

Ai Hasana

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:43 pm
"You look a bit pale in all honesty, Silver." Ro said, reaching into the cupboard to pull down a mug.
"Water?" she said as she filled the mug with ice and water.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:47 pm
Guineviere Rosiel Night
Caelyn was shocked and hurt when Silver snatched her hand away. She watched her intently as she took orders from the customers. Caelyn also noticed how pale she had gotten.
"Silver..." she said in a small voice. She looked at her, then turned to Raikou.
"Rai-kun..." she said, tugging his sleeve.

"Yes? My dear? What is it?" Raikou asked Caelyn as she tugged on her sleeve.  

TET0 KASANE

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:33 pm
User Image

"... Thank you..." Silver said, accepting the mug. "..... I'm sorry. I didn't expect to be so... Odd, on my frist day."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:38 pm
Shizumia Hiraromi

User Image

Shizumia payed no attention to anyone until she suddenly went to a frozen state of mind.Hahahahaha.Look at her!She looks so pathetic doesn't she!Shizumia tried to block out those voices until she was brought back by a sudden clash,before he were the spilled and broken pieces of a cup of coffee."I-I..."She stuttered for a brief moment only to to start shivering.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:58 pm
"Oh, my!" Hikari exclaimed. "Are you okay Shizumia?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:18 pm
"The way I see it, your not. Your just awesome in your own way-" a sudden crash and the sound of shattering glass made Ro call out.
"Is everything ok out here?"

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:25 pm
User Image

Silver instantly got up. She went outside to check. "Shizumia?" she tapped Shizumia on the shoulder. "Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:39 pm
Ro followed suit and came to stand besid eher, a worried expression on her face.

The Customer with whom she'd knocked into exclaimed,
"Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't even see you! I didn't hurt you, did I?"

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:40 pm
Shizumia Hiraromi

User Image

She's nothing..of course she's nothing look at her,never amounting to anything... Shizumia didn't block out the awful toned voices and turned to Sliver and Hikari with a apologetic smile."I'm sorry for my behavior it's my first day and i already broke something..."Her gaze fade from the two girls and was now centered to the fluid that covered the floor.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:39 pm
"Are you okay?" Hikari asked with a worried look on her face. "Don't worry about the mess, I'll have Raikou clean it up,"
"What? Why do I have to clean it up?" Raikou whined.
Hikari shot a look at Raikou.
"Yes, my pet..." Raikou said, and then he got out a mop and broom and started cleaning.  

TET0 KASANE

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:00 pm
User Image

Silver sighed. She grabbed a chair and pushed Shizumia onto it. "Take a break." She then turned to Raikou. "Let me help."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff