Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling
☁ Cloud Village ↔ Leaf Village ❧ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:07 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 480/480
Stamina:225/225
Koshi's chakra: 240/240
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: Your going down

A large cloud of smoke produced a rather annoyed looking Taka. "Inuzuka following you around can be a huge hindrance..."She quickly explained. "Incidentally we should get the hell back to konoha while we have a lead on their forces..."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:48 pm
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kazama Chikage ¤

User Image

[Ninjutsu/Bloodline] | [Konohagakure] | [Genin] | [Katon -- Fuuton]

「 The male had went to grab what he would have thought to be the hilt of his katana, but only it ended up being his teacher's arm. "O-oh.. Gomen Taka-Sensei.. I didn't know it would summon you.. I thought it would be my weapon I had left back in my manor.. Gomen.." He retracted his hand and tried to wave the subject away. His ear twitched and he perked an eyebrow. "Inuzuka is coming this way? Can I kill him or her? Or was it before I accidentally summoned you? Can I go to Kumo and kill them? Pwease?" The male begged. For the past few days with no training, or combat of any sort, he was itching to fight, craving to feel his blade carve through flesh and bone, watching a corpse burn, anything. Naturally he was more calm and collected and didn't let his fighting hunger get the best of him, but they were just so close to enemy territory and he could feel his skin getting goosebumps at the thought of watching a Kumo scum die, taking their last breath in their own sea of blood at his feet. These very thoughts brought a wicked and much Oni like smile to the male's face and you could just read every craving of battle he yearned from it alone. 」™

[Chakra Pool 340/355] | [Uchiha] | [Active Skills] | [Info -- Clicky]

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

- ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ -
[ Ooc flies with the wind~ ]

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 pm
User Image

Shades Chakra: 240/240

"Actually I just went into a hotel room so most likely their still at the door. Their probably wont be any response from them unless there are some anbu out this way...Which we would see with hina's byakugan and your sharingan...and id smell them...Yeah were clear..."She seemed to be almost thinking the words aloud to herself, looking into the air and giving a sniff as the wind blew.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:59 pm
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kazama Chikage ¤

User Image

「 Hearing his teacher's words brought that smirk full of malice to turn into a hard frown of disappointment. "Damn.. But can I still go to Kumo and kill them?" From his words alone, you could tell just how little the male cared for human life when he was itching for a real battle, a fight to the death. A soft chuckle that echoed the feeling of high murderous intent, enough to send a chill down a Jounin's spine alone. If Kazama couldn't snap himself out of this craze, he would surely do something foolish to jeopardize them all. His hand caressed the air as if he would his blade, missing the feeling of cold steel against his fingertips. "Hehehe.. Taka-Sensei.." The male turned to face her entirely, his figure looming over hers, his devilish smile reigning supreme on his face once again. 」™

[Chakra Pool 345/355] | [Uchiha] | [Active Skills] | [Info -- Clicky]

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

- ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ -

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:06 pm
User Image

Chakra: 400/480
Shades Chakra:240/240

Taka raised an eyebrow at her genin's behavior. This wasnt like him. She focused chakra to her vocal chords and spoke "Kirito...Carry hina back to Konoha. That should keep your hands busy until we get back."She smiled an apologetic smile to their other female member. " The rest of us will follow Kirito. We need to get out of lightning country just in case..." She had shut the chakra flow to her vocal chords down shortly after the command given to Kirito.

Eikyou no Koe [ Voice of Influence ]
Rank: A — Sound Boosted to S through inception attribute.
Official Description: By now, the user has gone far beyond the limits of normal persuasive speech. The scope of commands or requests that the user can make has broadened considerably. For example, team members that have not worked together for long could easily be made to fight each other. It takes quite a high amount of resistance on the part of the victim to overcome the effects of the Jutsu. The Jutsu can last as long as the user remains speaking, however, due to the high level of concentration required, the user cannot effectively keep the Jutsu up for more than 3 posts.
Guild Description: See official description.
Base Duration: 5 posts [ After user has ceased speaking. ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:18 pm
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kazama Chikage ¤

User Image

「 Kazama glanced at her and eyed the woman's figure for a few moments before nodding. "Hai, as you wish Taka-Sensei.." The male spun on the ball of his foot and walked over to the heiress, scooping her up in one go. He looked down to the girl in his arms a moment before applying chakra to his feet and vanishing from the area. He would be harder to keep up with than the others because he was just naturally faster, he had always been, it was in his genes. While jumping from branch to branch however, Kazama would pretend to stop slightly short or farther to just knock his balance off slightly so his hands could cop a feel on the female's body once in a while, apologizing for almost dropping her each time. 」™

[Chakra Pool 350/355] | [Uchiha] | [Active Skills] | [Info -- Clicky]

- ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ -
[ Hehehe.. Nothing stopping him now~ ]

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:21 pm
User Image

Taka shook her head. Something was up with her uchiha. She would figure it out in friendly territory. This was lovely...yet another complication with her mission. She nodded do her third team member and pushed off of the ground hard, then launching hersef from limb to limb, quickly closing the gap due to his stops.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:46 pm
█ █ Kazama Chikage Uchiha █ █

» The Crimson Eyed Oni of Anguish «

User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗
[Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu] | [Konohagakure] | [Genin] | [Katon -- Fuuton]

「 Due to lack of concentration, the Uchiha's transformation had worn off, his true figure slowly materializing back into reality, his blonde hair turning raven black, increasing in length drastically, his expensive clothes into that of his greyish torso and right arm wrappings that a few gently caress over to his left shoulder and bicep. His lower half covered by that of an onyx hakama, his feet in tabi and straw sandals. "Hmm.. carelessness.. Gomen." But then again, the male figured they were beginning to get far enough away that it didn't matter. He glanced back to see that his teacher wasn't far from himself, then again, he was having fun with the prey in his arms. 」™

[Chakra Pool ---/430] | [Uchiha] | [Stamina Pool ---/230] | [Info -- Clicky]
╚══════════════════════════╝

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:02 pm
User Image

Taka pulled up next to her uchiha and looked at him for a moment. They would be coming up on konoha, and definitely had burnt the hours away, the sun setting as they neared the gates. Taka pushed herself and poured on the speed, pushing ahead of Kirito, her movments actually bluring as she sped to the gates.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:22 pm
█ █ Kazama Chikage Uchiha █ █

» The Crimson Eyed Oni of Anguish «

User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗
[Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu] | [Konohagakure] | [Genin] | [Katon -- Fuuton]

「 The Uchiha heir drifted his eye's over to that of his sensei that had made her way to his side. She was fast, possibly as fast as him. She surely had acceleration on him, but he would win the long run without a doubt. "Hn." A smile spread upon his lips from under his wrapping and he pushed ahead as well. {exit} 」™

[Chakra Pool ---/430] | [Uchiha] | [Stamina Pool ---/230] | [Info -- Clicky]
╚══════════════════════════╝

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:36 pm
User Image

Giotto Decimo
Genin ▪ Taijutsu Class ▪ Chakra 250/250 ▪ Stamina 250/250 ▪ Medical Sublcass ▪

"You must protect those close to you, or else you are trash!"

Giotto sighed quietly, focusing his gaze blankly at Kazama as the younger male began to explain how to use the technique from before. He was about to begin practicing it when the Uchiha accidentally summoned Takamatsu from Kumo when attempting to summon his weapon. Smirking to himself he remained silent, waiting to hear what was happening. Striding towards where they were heading, Giotto tilted his head briefly, watching them take off hopping through the trees. Shrugging his shoulders he braced his legs, launching his body up into the treeline with ease. Upon landing on the branch of the tree he aimed for he took off, hopping steadily from branch to branch, easily catching up to the others of his squad. Letting out a sigh of relief, he allowed his henge to release slowly, the fake form falling off his body to explode into small particles of chakra which slowly dissolved into the atmosphere. "Much better." With that done he rolled his neck slowly, causing it to crack and pop from being used after being left stiff. Seeing the two speeding up Giotto simply raised an eyebrow, letting the muscles in his legs tense before he took off in an explosion of speed, once more reaching the two as they finally reached Konoha.

" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

Techniques Used:

((Out Of Creativity: ))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:02 pm
xxD Rxx N I G H T M A R E
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXYour Symptom's are Mild... Let Me Change That...
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ WHY MUST WE FIGHT? WHEN YOU CAN DIE.

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O G O O D
User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Chuunin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

Sebastian continued on his way to kumo. Now in unfamiliar territory, he began to keep his awarness on hi alert. No sense in getting ambushed....

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Theme Music :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQk8VNkAZBw
Chakra Lvl :: 705
Jutsu's ::
Hearts in possession:: water, wind, fire
Other organs:
Durations ::
Attire :: Normal attire

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:03 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSukai Kaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

?((¯°·._. Ʈɦƹ ɦƹąŁɨɲǥ ɦƹą˅ƹɲȿ ._.·°¯))؟

Let me T E L Lxy o u what you wanna hear
Let me whisper sweet lies into your ears

Sukai paused and breathed again, almost breaking a sweat. Traveling so far at one instant toke a lot of chakra. Shaking herself she continued again. Anything beat all that walking through the fire country.

[[//exits to Konohagakure gates]]

◘Shushin

Title: A Formal Request
Information: You are to take a lower ranking shinobi you have known for some time and take him/her to another village for a little training. Rather than some excessive form of physical training, you are to teach him/her one new technique and then find another shinobi of the same rank and have them battle. If either one of them near fatal blows, jump in and prevent the kill.
Minimum Posts: None
Note: Awards only half advancement credit. Bonus: 400 Ryo.

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it
I'll xm a k ex them disappear

The Sleeping Pacifist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:39 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konogakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin ‡
¥ Ryo: 00900
AC: 00008,750
‡ Chakra :---/480 ‡ Stamina :---/460 ‡

Hatake Masahiro made lightly to the road, taking to travelling alone with only the basic necessities. He kept his clothing bound just loose enough to allow for full range of motion, without being too loose to gather dirt or brambles as he continued the wayward march. In time he could see the great shadows that surrounded Kumogakure, clouds, he had to remind himself, clouds, not shadows. Setting his mind to the notion he dared forward and soon found himself exiting the crossroads and headed directly for their main gate.

[Those I'm Interacting With]

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff