Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country
☄ Summon Island: Snake Jungle {sage} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 9:50 pm
Manda II, having felt the same presence in its past, almost as a similar experience, hesitated before coming back out of the cave. Even as a young son, he didn't want to be threatened by his momma! Rearing up......  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 10:00 pm
AandOE

"MANDA!" Ayame said hitting her fighting stance as her lightning made it's way across her body. Daichi was at her back in seconds, "I am not in the mood for this s**t again!" She made few handsigns then snapped her fingers. As the sound reverberated through tunnels a downpour started. "If we must do this again how about I fry you like I did the last time!" She said making it the lightening strike close to the snake's body and the large amounts of water. Daichi grinned, looking ready to eat the snake alive if it came to it.

Tech used: • Zettai Tenkou Kansei no Jutsu [ Absolute Weather Control Technique ] Rank A  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 10:12 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

Manda II didn't know what was going on, but its body did! A large shiver went up its spine, it hissed a meek gasp as the illusion struck the ground in front of it. Falling backwards on to its head, it bonked itself out cold as a scroll rolled into view behind him. A lesser snake had tried to steal it from Manda's den before he could retrieve it, and had subsequently let it slip from its grip on the way out. Deviousness in its eyes, the lesser snake glared menacingly from its small body, unafraid of both its Master (Manda) and Manda's master. (Ayame) How dare an underling try to make this situation worse!  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 10:20 pm
AandOE

Ayame disabled the genjutsu and jumped behind Manda II's back and yoinked the scroll up before shocking the smaller snake with an A rank of her lightning. Daichi was quick on the draw and nommed up the little asshat. "Making me hurt my baby like that you little s**t." She said attaching the scroll to her back before patting Daichi on the head and nuzzling Manda II's cheek. "I'll make it up to you." Then they poofed away.  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash