Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
|| Channel Kumo Broadcast || :Announcements: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:59 am
[ General Announcement! ]

Hey, guys!

I lied about being done with giving stuff away, but you actually have to do a little work for this one! In the Kumogakure forum, I've made a thread call Kumogakure: Personality Quiz for you guys to take a look at in light of recent events. It's in no way required, but just a fun thing that shouldn't take more than five to ten minutes to fill out. However, the more people who respond, the better reward everyone will receive! So encourage your fellow shinobi to do it! Instructions can be found in the thread, but I think it's pretty straightforward. If you have any questions regarding it, feel free to message me.

Also, to the newer people: If you aren't in the Skype chat and would like to be, either find me on Skype as 'jihenberry' or 'Taorito', or PM me your Skype username so I can add you. Even if you don't want to be in the chat, it's the quickest and most efficient way to reach me cause I literally need it for my job.

We have a lot in store for everyone the next couple months, so please bear with us in the lull as we get everything prepared!

Refusing to read announcements is not an excuse for missing information.
Thanks!
~Tao

Rexnov
Royal Oatmeal
Lily Platypus
AD Reaper Elyse
BlackFruity
Lanfaer
NecroPlant
Grand Chevalier Haji
October Night Starlight
magcookie
TheRealKiru
Azeiel the Risen
XAyame_HatakeX
Anbu Black Oinin
Arrow35
Hurrak

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:56 pm
[ Important Announcement! ]

Quick announcement about the guild-wide activity check! Make sure you fill it out if you have any intention in staying in the guild! You have until February 11 at 12am PST to post either here or in the hiatus thread on the main forum. It will also count as a bloodline check. If for some reason you don't post, you will need to resubmit your character(s) once you rejoin the guild.

Thanks!
~Tao

Rexnov
Royal Oatmeal
Lily Platypus
AD Reaper Elyse
BlackFruity
Lanfaer
NecroPlant
Grand Chevalier Haji
October Night Starlight
magcookie
TheRealKiru
Azeiel the Risen
XAyame_HatakeX
Anbu Black Oinin
Arrow35
Hurrak

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:22 pm

Hey, guys!

Got a few announcements! Firstly, if you haven't seen the guild announcement, there have been some major updates, and there are still some fixes to come. You can find the list of updates here, but there's on particular one that I wanted to talk about. The required AC to reach C and B rank have been increased to 7,500 for C and 15,000 for B. Now don't panic! All current character ranks are grandfathered under this change. So if you're at, say 5,000, you're still C-rank, or if you're 9,000 you're still B. To compensate for the sudden change we are giving Mission Coupons out to all characters with 7,500 AC or less. If you have under 2,000 AC, you get one [1] coupon, and you get one [1] additional coupon for each 1,000 up to 7,000, starting with two [2] at 2,000, three [3] at 3,000, etc.

• Mission Coupon :: Turn this in upon mission completion to double the amount of AC received from the mission. These coupons must be used on missions or jobs, and only reward double AC. They do not affect ryo rewards. They cannot be used to double arc rewards, or bonus rewards.

Because of this change, requirements for Oinin and ANBU have also changed. See the above link for more details. If there are any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to message any member of the crew.

Second! If you haven't already, make sure you post in the Guild Activity Check located here. You must post here if you have an intention of continuing in this guild. You have until February 11 to post so get it done before you forget!

Third, you guys will be getting your reward for the personality quiz soon, I promise. I just literally haven't had the time.

Lastly, if you haven't noticed yet, everyone's switched bodies and no one knows what's going on! Search for an answer, search for your bodies, and in general learn what it's like to walk in the shoes of someone else! Roleplaying in the event will net you A.C., Ryo, and possibly other items and goodies the more active you are. This event will last until March 1st, and for every five [5] posts you make your rewards will scale up a "Tier". What are these rewards? Well, I suppose you'll have to post and find out, huh! Enjoy!

If you were not quoted with a body switch and you would like to participate, please let me know as soon as possible!

Thanks!
~Tao

Rexnov
Royal Oatmeal
Lily Platypus
AD Reaper Elyse
BlackFruity
Lanfaer
NecroPlant
Grand Chevalier Haji
October Night Starlight
magcookie
TheRealKiru
Azeiel the Risen
XAyame_HatakeX
Anbu Black Oinin
Arrow35
Hurrak
HeadlessKoko
Trainer II

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:41 pm

Hey, guys!

A couple things first. Firstly, take a look at the recruitment drive going on if you haven't. We're looking for new members to invite to the guild, and could use your help. Plus you get free stuff just for making suggestions! On top of that, if the people you invite join, make characters, and are approved by March 11 at 12am PST, you get more stuff! The person who invites the most people who get characters approved, gets a big prize, and the approved characters get those prizes as well!

Secondly, keep an eye on the guild's Updates thread over the next couple of month for major changes to information all throughout the guild. If you haven't noticed already, we are going through a slow overhaul, updating and balancing everything that we can find. Changes will probably affect your character to some extent. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to message me.

-----

Personality Test Rewards

The following people get rewards for filling out the personality test last month:
TheRealKiru
Azeiel the Risen
Arrow35
Magcookie
Hurrak
HeadlessKoko
XAyame_HatakeX
BlackFruity
AD Reaper Elyse
Otterly Obsessed
Rexnov
Lily Platypus
NecroPlant
Grand Chevalier Haji
Lanfaer
Royal Burrito

These people each get:
500 AC
1000 Ryo
20 RPT

RPT, or Role Play Tokens, are going to be part of a reward system being released soon in Kumo and Kiri, and possibly the other villages as well. You can use them to buy a variety of items and rewards, both for in character and out of character use. These rewards will range from simple rewards like what you've seen from previous events in the village to something as great as PA slots [of course, these will cost a pretty penny]. So save up!

Now, just remember that I do expect you guys to follow the answers you've given. Their results may influence rewards you get in the future.

Be sure to post your rewards on the Mission Board!

-----

Valentine's Day Event

After the strange and brief period of switching bodies with a seemingly random shinobi, and then being forced into yet another body, as everyone blinks, they suddenly find themselves back in their proper body... Albeit not necessarily where they left them. Waiting a few minutes, nothing seems to change, and it appears that whatever caused the bizarre event has ended. Everyone can continue on with their lives, with a new understanding of what it was like to be in someone else's shoes.

The event is officially over!

Below are the rewards each person receives. Each Tier receives the reward listed for it, as well as all Tiers below it. Likewise, in brackets each name will be a number ([#]) representing how much RPT [Role Play Tokens] each person gets for the upcoming reward system.

Please choose ONE from each category you are eligible for.

Tier Four Reward: +50 Chakra or Stamina, +25 Chakra and Stamina, 10 free Ninjutsu/Genjutsu slots, 1 free Bukijutsu/Taijutsu style
Recipients:
HeadlessKoko [19]
TheRealKiru [17]
AD Reaper Elyse [16]

Tier Three Reward: 2 Formless slots, 1 Custom Jutsu slot, 1 free Crafting title
Recipients:
Magcookie [13]

Tier Two Reward: 1000 Ryo, 500 AC, 1 Variable Marble [worth 1k ryo], 10 Moderate Food Pills [moderate increase to one stat for 4 posts], 2 Mission Coupons [double AC or Ryo for one mission], Magic Item [stores 1 technique of choice up to B rank in an item, as well as a chakra pool of 250 dedicated to the technique]
Recipients:
Arrow35 [9]
Royal Burrito [8]
BlackJack1995 [8]
NecroPlant [7]
Grand Chevalier Haji [7]
Lanfaer [7]
Hurrak [6]
Lily Platypus [6]
BlackFruity [5]

Tier One Reward: 10 free training posts, 2 Chakra Coupons [2x recovery rate for 5 posts], 2 Stamina Coupons [2x recovery rate for 5 posts], Chakra Dispersal Gloves [3 uses; pay technique cost + 10 to disperse chakra based technique], 5 of any Tier 1 ore
Recipients:
Azeiel the Risen
Otterly Obsessed
XAyame_HatakeX

Be sure to post your rewards on the Mission Board!

And I think that's all for now!

Thanks!
~Tao

Lily Platypus
Otterly Obsessed
AD Reaper Elyse
magcookie
NecroPlant
BlackFruity
Rexnov
Grand Chevalier Haji
TheRealKiru][/quote][quote="Lanfaer
XAyame_HatakeX
Azeiel the Risen
Hurrak
Arrow35
HeadlessKoko
BlackJack1995

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:44 am

Hello! Sorry in advanced for the long announcement, but there were quite a few things that needed to be covered.

Mission Board: I've updated the form for turning in missions on the mission board to include AC and ryo received from the mission. I'd like you guys to separate out any bonus AC or ryo, if there is any, from the total [so just say like 500 AC + 200 bonus AC or something]. This is to help me keep better track of where all AC is coming from, as numbers frequently don't match. Also, make sure all rewards are posted on the board. While I'm not so concerned about items, it's best to keep a record of where these things are coming from, in case it's questioned in the future.

Also starting tomorrow I'll be putting up a couple small missions biweekly for people to complete if they so choose. They'll probably be D-C rank max and will be available through the chuunin/jounin exams [hopefully in April] for anyone that remains in the village rather than participating. Once the exams are over, I'll start releasing higher ranked missions. Anyway, my only stipulation for these missions is that you post them on the board when you start the mission, and then edit in a link when it's complete so that I know it's been finished. The reason for this is that the missions are, usually, only available once. Picking up the mission beforehand is essentially the same as pulling the flyer off the board. Otherwise, if someone else picks it up and finishes it before you, then you can no longer complete it.

• • • • • • • • • •

Chuuning Exams!: And jounin exams, but that won't be as huge. We're well under way setting them up and, hopefully, they'll be starting at the beginning of April. It will likely last nine weeks with three separate events. Jounin exams will likely be one single event. The only thing that's really left is for it to be announced in character, once the kages receive letters regarding it. Keep an eye out for an 'application form' to be posted in the main form to sign up for the exams. Of course, I'll make another announcement at that time.

• • • • • • • • • •

Village Roles: I'm going to start enforcing this again, and will be making a list and explanation of each of the village roles [such as medic, ANBU, Oinin, scout, teacher, etc.]. If you are a chuunin, you will be required to choose two of these categories to be trained further in, and then at jounin you'll be required to decide which of these is your 'primary' role, and which is 'secondary'. Missions given out [not mission board missions] will be decided based on these categories. That means it is entirely possible some roles might get more missions than others, but choose what fits best for your character. I will try to make it as balanced as possible. Again, I will make an announcement when this goes live.

• • • • • • • • • •

Guild Updates: Speaking of going live, there's been another big update! Details can be found here. Essentially, all Elemental jutsu lists have been updated, except Maruton, E-ranks no longer take slots, and the new Genjutsu system has gone live. The main reason I'm mentioning this is because all characters receive a free resubmission, if they so choose, but only if they intend on switching to or being removed from Genjutsu or Performer, as both classes have new disciplines, and Performer has a couple new features. There will likely be another update mid-month to re-release the Formless system, rewritten for clarity with Formless Ninjutsu added to it, as well as a couple other things, and then another major update at the end of the month.

• • • • • • • • • •

Recruitment Drive: This is still going on for one more week! Don't miss out on another chance to get free stuff! More information can be found here.

• • • • • • • • • •

Respect: A small but major point I wanted to touch on before I wrap this up is that we've had a lot of issues, both in the past and it's starting up again now, of disrespect. Both in the guild and in the Skype chat. With that in mind, there's a couple of things I want to say regarding it.

The first is the rules of the chat. I frequently joke around and say 'Rule #1: Don't get butthurt'. But to be honest it should never get to that point. We mess around and say a lot of degrading things... affectionately? But if it ever goes too far, or you want someone to stop, just say so. If it doesn't stop, or you don't want to confront someone about it, talk to me and I will handle the situation.

Secondly, disrespect will not be tolerated. This includes member to member, member to mod, and mod to member. There has been a history of gossiping behind people's backs and to be honest it needs to stop. Most of it comes back to the mods, and after everything we're trying to do to make this a great place for everyone. Instead it makes a rift between the villages that turns into hostility outside of the roleplay. On a more personal level, Lanny and I have been working our rears off trying to get overhaul done as quickly as is possible while not going insane. But when we hear comments that are outright insulting, we question why we even bother trying to do anything. I'm not looking for pity or anything, it was just something that needed to be addressed. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, instead of posting derogatory posts in various places in the guild, or rallying whole villages against us, come talk to us, and we'll explain the situation to the best of our ability.

On that note, if I find that anyone in my village is disrespecting another member, mod or otherwise, you will be removed from Kumogakure, and it'll take a lot of convincing to get back in. This is a rule that should be able to go without explanation, and I don't like being harsh, but I will play the role of peacekeeper if I need to. I just want the guild to be fun for everyone.

Thanks!
~Tao

Lily Platypus
Otterly Obsessed
AD Reaper Elyse
magcookie
NecroPlant
BlackFruity
Grand Chevalier Haji
TheRealKiru
Lanfaer
XAyame_HatakeX
Azeiel the Risen
Hurrak
Arrow35
HeadlessKoko
BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:52 am

Mission Board: Sorry for the wait! I've finally added the missions I promised to the mission board. They'll be available until March 25th, and then will be switched out on the 26th for new ones. If you've picked up the mission and the time frame ends, you may still complete it. That's all, I think!

Thanks!
~Tao

Lily Platypus
Otterly Obsessed
AD Reaper Elyse
magcookie
NecroPlant
BlackFruity
Grand Chevalier Haji
TheRealKiru
Lanfaer
XAyame_HatakeX
Azeiel the Risen
Hurrak
Arrow35
HeadlessKoko
BlackJack1995

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:22 am

A couple things~

Taijutsu: In case you haven't seen:

Konohagakure no Taijutsu, Pi Qua Quan, Sazanami, The Kaiser Fist, Resshuken, and Tame Za Kyokudo have all been updated, and most Taijutsu styles are being given Descriptive Ranks toward Strength, Speed, Reflexes, and Fortitude. Although not all of the styles are finished, because of the changes and recent updates to disciplines, every character gets one extra, free resubmission, but only if the intention is to change to or be removed from Taijutsu class.

Likewise, if you decide you no longer want a style because of the changes made to it, you may switch to another style, in which you may learn up to the same number of techniques automatically. The technique obtained must be of equal or lower rank to the technique in style you are switching from. In other words, if you knew 2 B, 3 C, 3 D, and 4 E rank techniques from a style, you can automatically learn 2 B, 3 C, 3 D, and 4 E rank techniques from the new style. OR you can use one of the B-ranks to learn another C-rank (although not vise versa).

Mission Board: New missions have been put up as of March 30th and will remain up until April 16th, which is the start of the exams. So if you want some last minute AC, look into those! Make sure you post on the board when you pick up one of the temporary missions, as those are only available once. You can edit in a link when it's finished.

Also remember that all AC/ryo rewards at least need to be posted on the board. I keep track of everyone's AC according to what's there, so if my records show you don't have enough AC to be a certain rank, then you are not that rank and will not receive missions toward gaining the Title associated with that rank. It's a good place to post all rewards you receive, too, so that we have a record in case someone questions it down the road.

Chuunin/Jounin Exams: Sign-ups are up! You can find them here! Now, I do have a small requirement that's not too hard to fulfill. First off, if you are a C-rank genin, you are automatically eligible for the exams. Those people are as follows:

Hatsu Hattori [GalagaHero]
Hanna [XAyame_HatakeX]
Soraru Hiraite [Otterly Obsessed]
Hono Hokori [BlackFruity]
Jeon & Jay Park [Praying Psycho Manits]
Shiro Chosokabe [Azeiel the Risen]

Second, if you are still a D-rank shinobi, you must get approval from a Jounin, Adviser, or the Kage himself in order to be eligible. So speak to one of them if you are interested in participating.

The same goes for the Jounin Exam. If you are B-rank (which I believe is no one), you are automatically eligible. Otherwise you must get permission from the Advisor or Kage. Sign-ups go until the end of the day on the 15th, so don't forget!

Activity Check: I'll be posting up a new profile thread in a bit. Please, only post your profile if you intend on participating in the village. There are a few people that keep checking in and then never post. This clogs up the available spot in the village for potential new people. If you do not wish to lose your character, post in the hiatus thread found here, but do not post in the profile thread until you are ready to participate in the village. Likewise, those of you who are returning, please make sure your profile is up-to-date. If you're not sure how much AC you have, ask me and I will give you a number based on posts made on the mission board. You have until April 15 at midnight PST to post your profile or you will not be permitted to post in he village until you have spoken to me.

Thanks!
~Tao

October Night Starlight
Lily Platypus
Royal Deci
Otterly Obsessed
Nyx_Nightshade_7676
AD Reaper Elyse
magcookie
NecroPlant
BlackFruity
Grand Chevalier Haji
TheRealKiru
Lanfaer
XAyame_HatakeX
Azeiel the Risen
Hurrak
Arrow35
Anbu Black Oinin
HeadlessKoko
BlackJack1995
GalagaHero
Asuna no Mikoto
Praying Psycho Mantis
Naomi Tenkou

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:17 am

I'm sure you're all aware at this point, and if you're not, I am leaving Shinobi Nations due to a major disagreement. If you would like more information regarding it, feel free to PM me, as I'll still be on Gaia. Or you can, of course, message me on Skype as well. That aside, effective immediately, Thanatos Hatake [Grand Chevalier Haji] is now Raikage. I've put up one final report explaining an in-character reason for Kaileer leaving, but both he, and I, will likely not be returning. I wish you all the best, and hope to continuing hearing from you because you've all become very good friends of mine. Good luck, and remember that the only way to fix something is to take the burden on yourself. If you want to see a change, it's up to you to push for it.

With love,
Tao

October Night Starlight
Lily Platypus
Royal Deci
Otterly Obsessed
Nyx_Nightshade_7676
AD Reaper Elyse
magcookie
NecroPlant
BlackFruity
Grand Chevalier Haji
TheRealKiru
Lanfaer
XAyame_HatakeX
Azeiel the Risen
Hurrak
Arrow35
Anbu Black Oinin
HeadlessKoko
BlackJack1995
GalagaHero
Asuna no Mikoto
Praying Psycho Mantis
Naomi Tenkou

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:19 am

I believe it's time for a profile check, same instructions as last time. This will probably allow us to open up Kumo to new people again.
Regards,
Haji

October Night Starlight
Lily Platypus
Royal Deci
Otterly Obsessed
Nyx_Nightshade_7676
AD Reaper Elyse
magcookie
NecroPlant
BlackFruity
Grand Chevalier Haji
TheRealKiru
Lanfaer
XAyame_HatakeX
Azeiel the Risen
Hurrak
Arrow35
Anbu Black Oinin
HeadlessKoko
BlackJack1995
GalagaHero
Asuna no Mikoto
Praying Psycho Mantis
Naomi Tenkou

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:18 pm

I believe it's time for a profile check, same instructions as last time. This will probably allow us to open up Kumo to new people again.
Regards,
Haji

October Night Starlight
Lily Platypus
Royal Deci
Otterly Obsessed
Nyx_Nightshade_7676
AD Reaper Elyse
magcookie
NecroPlant
BlackFruity
Grand Chevalier Haji
TheRealKiru
Lanfaer
XAyame_HatakeX
Azeiel the Risen
Hurrak
Arrow35
Anbu Black Oinin
HeadlessKoko
BlackJack1995
GalagaHero
Asuna no Mikoto
Praying Psycho Mantis
Naomi Tenkou

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:31 pm

Hey, guys!

So a couple of quick things, first off PLEASE love of all that is spicy, quote me whenever you post a mission completion in either thread. I need to know so that I can validate your AC numbers. Secondly, there are a number of missions available in the mission board for you guys to do. If something there does not strike your fancy let me know and I will design one for you.

On the topic of jobs, I would like you all to start thinking of a job or smithing tree that you want your characters to be proficient in. As such, and to encourage such. ALL JOB MISSIONS, from now until the fifteenth of October, will grant AC as if they are a normal mission.

FURTHERMORE!! To anyone who makes a minor settlement/city you will be rewarded with a 2x AC coupon for your efforts. These cities can be setup any way you wish with a max of 1 defining trait, ie gambling/weapons making/shipbuilding whatever have you. OR it can have two [2] major exports. If you want to make one, go ahead and type it up, then send it to me in a pm. Please include a picture and as much detail as you can. The more you add the greater I can add your contribution into the upcoming story.

Thanks!
~Azi

Regalina Kaicho

I Cant Talk

HeadlessKoko

Hurrak

The Wolf of Asgard

I Tortured Sleep I

time and timor

NecroPlant

Mattysandwich

Dexterous Prince

Tenshuyami

Kondo Kaicho

Lily Platypus

NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:35 am
[ ARC Announcement! ]

A booming voice comes over the village's speakers,"By order of the Chief of the KDP. All KPD officers are to return to headquarters at once for immediate re-assignment." What was going on? What happened? Who knows~

Thanks!
~Azi

Regalina Kaicho

I Cant Talk

HeadlessKoko

Hurrak

The Wolf of Asgard

I Tortured Sleep I

time and timor

NecroPlant

Mattysandwich

Dexterous Prince

Tenshuyami

Kondo Kaicho

Lily Platypus

NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:08 am

Hey, guys!
So I had originally intended to do a small arc before we shift into the "lets go visit Kiri" thing. However a couple people have submitted some really great ideas for arcs. That being said, would you guys rather delay the "play with kiri" arc to have one giant arc which may or may not include a giant flaming kitty cat? Please message me, short or long. On discord. If you do not have discord, feel free to shoot me a pm here on Gaia. Like I said before, I am here for you guys, so if yall wanna play with a kitty, blow up some threads, pimp smack some bandits and, for Mizuki, torture some cultists, LET MEH KNOW!

~Azeiel

Regalina Kaicho

I Cant Talk

HeadlessKoko

Hurrak

The Wolf of Asgard

I Tortured Sleep I

time and timor

NecroPlant

Mattysandwich

Dexterous Prince

Tenshuyami

Kondo Kaicho

Lily Platypus

NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:49 am

Hey, guys!
Just a quick announcement~ I want to wish you all a happy new years, and I want to thank each and every one of you for the amazing activity you guys have consistently shown. Its thanks to you guys that this village is easily the most active and I cannot thank you enough for that. Going into the new year I want to ask you all if there is anything you would like to see done, events, new threads, village specific tech or jutsu? If its within my ability I will see about making it happen. To thank and reward you all for your hard work, its my pleasure to grant you all this small gift of 500 AC and 1000 Ryo.

~Azeiel

Regalina Kaicho

I Cant Talk

HeadlessKoko

Hurrak

I Tortured Sleep I

time and timor

NecroPlant

Mattysandwich

Dexterous Prince

Tenshuyami

Kondo Kaicho

Lily Platypus

NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM

SB5K

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:41 pm

Hey, guys!
I'll keep this short and sweet, first things first I need everyone to start making their way to the village plaza thread. There will be an IC announcement over the intercom telling you guys to go there for a mandatory meeting.

Secondly on the topic of squads. Squads will be assigned TEMPORARILY for the next part of this arc. I personally dont think full four man squads work as every time I have seen them used all that happens is infighting and what should take a week at most to complete ends up taking months so I try to limit things to two man teams. Now this is two parts. Do you guys want two man teams or four man teams. Secondly if you have a recommendation or request for who you want on your squad/two man team let me know and I will TRY to accommodate you. Please understand that not every request will be granted.

~Azeiel

Regalina Kaicho

I Cant Talk

HeadlessKoko

Hurrak

I Tortured Sleep I

time and timor

NecroPlant

Mattysandwich

Dexterous Prince

Tenshuyami

Kondo Kaicho

Lily Platypus

NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM

SB5K

Dexterous Prince

Kumurai Kaicho

Naomi Tenshu

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games