Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Tea Shoppe Citadel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:17 pm
Ganchou reentered with Lucas in tow. Sitting down at a booth, he ordered two large meals for the both of them, then said over a cup of tea "So, where've you been? I didn't know that Bast and Mamoru had anyone out of town..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:22 pm
"they are by far not the only Miyamoto out there. and. dont tell them this but. gramps is still so much smarter than them both combined. he's just a little frail right now. i've been travelling around learning about chakra in natural creatures other than humans. i'm hoping to one day have creatures who can use ninjutsu and genjutsu with just as much effectiveness as humans."
he paused long enough to finally notice that nothing from his last visit not even the scortch marks from the explosions were there. they cleaned up well. taking a sip of tea he continued.
"anyways. the main difference in my theory between humans and animals is simply the thought patterns."  

dreadno

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:29 pm
"Well, thought patterns are certainty a part of it... but for some of them... another thing are opposable thumbs..." He was sued to this kind of conversation from them Miyamotos. All day, every day, quantum this, theoretical that, and not a single one mentions the Black Hole they carry around in their stomach. Well. "I'm sure your gramps is as smart as Mamoru, for sure. I wonder though, where do you all come from? Is there a specific village, or..." he pondered.

Suddenly, Amaya entered the building. (Switching to Her First Person... NOW!) "Lucas! Well, isn't this a pleasant surprise?" I said, scooting in next to Ganchou and shoving him to the side. "When did you get here?" Noticing the lack of alcohol, I tutted and grabbed two large Sake jugs off of a nearby waiters plate and set one in front of Lucas. Taking a swig from the other, I smiled and added "Ganchou, relax a little. You're always too strict, here and anywhere else I find you..." Inside my head, I gave a little evil laugh. This would end up perfectly...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:43 pm
"thanks Amaya. nice to see you too. Mamoru just mentioned Bast being here. never said you were too. i thought it woulda been Kurigu considering him and bast... well. anyways. i'm here partly out of research but also to visit."
he said grabbing the sake and chugging it back and suddenly feeling better than any tea could ever make him feel.
"i thought you preffered tea over sake. special occasion? and dont say me showing up is a special occasion. we both know that is only an excuse for something"
he didn't care about the no booze that gan had said. this was Amaya. he was fairly sure that she was smarter than mamoru in a one on one. mamoru's edge was that he laways had at least six around with him and most often he had several of the others around too.
"oh. i heard there was a new girl. Amaya. would you please give her the Miyamoto Greeting since i'm a little busy?"
he motioned his head in gan's direction. he'd basically left gan out of this conversation but figured that gan probably didn't want to hear about the rest of their conversation as it would likely end up being about his research.  

dreadno

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:53 pm
"Sure thing hon" I said, and flipping backwards over the chair without spilling a drop, I emptied the rest of the size 56 jug into Gan's mouth. "Good luck, take care, don't die now!" I called, as I left for the office.

Meanwhile, Ganchou who had been calmly listening to their conversation after being shoved to the side, suddenly had the one thing that was the worst thing for him. Alcohol... and lots of it. *Insert moment when Sokka's eyes go wide after drinking the cactus juice here (See arc thread for details)* "Whurr.... Suuuuuuu, mooor trainin to do ehh? C'mon theeen. I'm gonnaa return thaat favor that she-b**** Bast gave me..."

Moving surprisingly fast, he grabbed the boy and used the Wind Shunshin to drag him out into the desert. Back to the place where he and Bast had trained... (Exit to Red Desert {Where'd you think all the blood came from, after all...?})  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:52 pm
walking in to the tea shop lucas found a table and sat down waiting to the girl to catch up.  

dreadno

Lady Alraa

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:00 pm
Natalie slumped into her chair a few minutes after Lucas entered, having fallen behind on the walk back.

"Do you go out there a lot? To the Red Desert, I mean?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:07 pm
lucas waved the question away.
"well... depends. there isn't always a red desert."
he said. she wouldn't likely understand but that was fine.  

dreadno

Lady Alraa

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:18 pm
Natalie nodded. "Yeah, I guess you wouldn't train in just one area."

Silence fell across them again, and she fought the urge to fidget. After talkative Academy students around her, she found the silence a little unnerving.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:26 pm
lucas laid back in his chair and slugged back more of his booze.  

dreadno

Lady Alraa

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:31 pm
Natalie sighed. "If you don't mind, I'd like to finish training. I was in the middle of practicing controlling my chakra." Natalie stayed sitting, waiting for Lance's reply.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:34 pm
lucas waved her off so that she could do what she wanted where she wanted. he continued to drink.  

dreadno

Lady Alraa

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:37 pm
Natalie nodded. "I'll find you later, or you can find me."

Natalie stood and exited the tea shop.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:43 pm
lucas finnished his drink and got up to go train in some more jutsu.  

dreadno

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:47 pm
Sypher stepped into the tea shop, looking around before finding an empty table to sit at. He moved it slightly so that he could see the door then sat down, ordering a small bowl of ramen to eat until the genin arrived.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff