Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Residential District Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:08 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 200/200} {Status: }
User Image

Kageru nodded, looking at Zero's fist. For a moment he did nothing before connecting his knuckles to Zero's. "Yeah, Kageru Sekiyou. So, you must of just gotten back from a mission when I was leaving Kazekage-sama's office, seeing as you left as I was coming in for my headband. Am I right?" he asked, lowering his hand.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:12 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:220/220] [Active Abilities: ] [ Theme song[

"Hai. The mission was a success. So this next mission was assigned to me as well. We both need to learn techniques and finish finding another team member...I suppose we should figure out what each other is good at and try and balance by finding someone who can cover our weak side...So...what do you know?"

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:16 pm
User Image

"Katon, and Raiton are my elements. Taijutsu is my style of fighting, and Eiseijutsu is my support. That's about it. You?"he replied, keeping things simple.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:22 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:220/220] [Active Abilities: ] [ Theme song[

"Oh you know both of your elements already? Nice. Yeah ive only shown any promise with raiton and i havent done much with it. Seems were both close range types...i dont really have a support type. But your medical stuff could definitely be useful. Maybe you can show me a bit of your raiton and i could show you how to use the body flicker? I dont mind sharing jutsu..."

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image

"Sure, once I learn some. I've been working on my Taijutsu really, so unfortunately I haven't practiced much with Ninjutsu. I was actually on my way to do that now, seeing as it's part of the mission. Maybe we can learn Raiton at the same time?" he said, pulling tightly on one of his gloves that had become loose.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:31 pm
User Image

well if we are gonna learn jutsu then the academy has the reference books to help us along. theres just a few things i gotta grab real quick..."He said moving around zero. he went up to a house and stood off center of the door. He pul his finger to the door and felt the gentle hum of chakra powering a basic trap he left in place. He grabbed the locked handle and deftly twisted it cracking the lock and sending a single kunai knife out of the peephole in the top of the door. he opened his door and ran upstairs grabbing his gear and re-securing it on his person. In about two minutes he was back downstairs and ready to go. The door however would need to be replaced before he stored anything in the house again.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:46 pm
User Image

Kageru tilted his head to the side, watching Zero run off, and just waited. When Zero returned, he tilted his head to the gear. "What did you grab?" he asked out of curiousity as he started to walk to the Academy.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:03 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:220/240] [Active Abilities: ] [ Theme song[

Zero sauntered into his house frowning at the fact he had broken the door handle . He pushed a heavy table in front of the the thing to keep it closed. Trudging upstairs he simply collapsed on his bed. The next morning he awoke rested and recovered albeit a bit sore from the workout yesterday. Putting this pain aside he pushed himself out of bed and went back to the dojo After a quick stop at the market.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:57 am
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:220/240] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 3 ] [ Theme song[

Zero walked back through his door and immediately passed out on the carpet, feet hanging halfway out of his door. He would wake the next morning with a headache and feeling a little sore. But he knew he had a mission and had yet to receive the full details of it. He would have to make contact with the kazekage again today at some point. Standing back up and off of his floor he grabbed his sabre from the place it had fallen and went back out and toward the dojo.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:23 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 280/280} {Status: }
User Image

[Chakra Training: Meditate Set 1]
Silently, Kageru slipped into a back alley, where he wouldn't be disturbed. (1/5)

Taking in a deep breath, he exhaled, sighing softly shaking his head. He knew he needed to build his chakra so he wasn't a burden to those around him, but he didn't want anyone around to watch him. It WAS his training. (2/5)

Starting off by forming simple hand seals that he'd been taught in the academy, he began repracticing them, getting faster each time. (3/5)

When he was satisfied he'd remastered the hand seals, as he had begun forming them incredibly fast, he stopped, quickly dropping his hands to his sides. (4/5)

Closing his eyes, he began to move his Chakra about his system, feeling it flow into his right arm primarily, as he was dominant right. (5/5)

After a fifth cycle, he switched to a more advanced set of hand seals, forming them slowly, making sure he had them right. (2/5)

Slowly, he began to speed up, forming them faster, getting up to half the speed he could do with the academy hand seals. (3/5)

Growing frustrated, he stopped. He had the seals perfectly, he just couldn't do them as fast as he wanted, so he began practicing chakra control again, forcing the flow to his right arm again. (4/5)

Forcing the chakra to flow about his body, he sent it down one leg, then back up, sending it into the other leg before finishing in his left hand. Satisfied over his control, he began the next set of his training. (5/5)

Forming the same hand seal, Kageru began to build his Chakra. "Kage Bushin no Jutsu." he muttered, a single shadow clone appearing next to him. (2/3)

As the clone dispersed, Kageru formed a few hand seals before throwing his hand to the right, lighting sparking up from his wrist, forming a solid blade of lightning, which he quickly sent away. (3/3)

Transforming into the large shuriken, using the Transformation jutsu, the clone quickly caught the Henged Kageru before he dropped to the ground. Transforming back, taking the shuriken back from the clone, he nodded before dispersing the shadow clone. (2/3)

Sending his chakra into his right hand, an aura appeared around it, forming the Chakra Scalpel. Stopping the flow, he let out a breath, which he himself didn't know was held before walking off, out of the alley. (3/3)

Mythos Namikaze

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:29 pm
People were eyeing him as he walked up the stairs to his appartment, but no one bothered to ask. Manfread opened the door to his place and walked in, it humble and mostly. Plain looking with the kitchen connected to the living room, and a separate room for his bed. He chose to live here when he had been in arguments with his father, or when he needed to sleep in the Village. Seeing as his fathers mansion was 'out of town'.
Walking over to his bedroom he set the girl down on his bed and went into the kitchen to make tea and cookies. Putting his Sword in its stand as he went.

His room was full of nick nacks and things that had belonged to his mother and many of them carried the Hyuuga symbol.

(((I have yet to make daddy a place to stay off in the desert... yes he weird like that... and I need place to sleep in town too stare DON"T QUESTION IT!!! scream )))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:39 pm
User Image
[Character name]: Hitomi Hyuga
[Rank]: Genin
[Chakra pool]: 220
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hitomi didn't wake up again until a few minutes after she had been set down on the bed. She opened one eye first, and then the other. Her vision was blurred but it soon focused and she realized that she was in a bedroom. But she was suddenly hit with panic when it became apparent that this was not her bedroom. In fact, she had never seen this room in her life. She swept the room with her eyes without moving, she wasn't one to come to conclusions but she did have the idea in the back of her mind that she might have been kidnapped. For all she knew the person who had brought her here intended to rape her. It wouldn't be the first time someone had tried anyhow. She reached down and pulled a Kunai out of it's holster on her thigh and got up without making any noise, sneaking out into the hallway like ******** solid snake. She had noticed the items with the Hyuuga clan symbol upon them, but decided they weren't important right now. She made her way into the kitchen, keeping the Kunai ready before speaking. "I don't know who you are. But you'd better start explaining why you brought me here and quickly too. It's not exactly normal for a guy to take you back to his place and put you on his bed after you've passed out..."  

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:48 pm
Manfread didn't bother to turn around instead he poured the hot water into the pot and threw in some tea bags. Activating his Byakugan he reached for some cookies.
“Sure it is, tea? Cookies?” he said cheerfully walking, back to her, over to the couch and setting the plate down, “Hmmm where to start... You passed out and were a bother to the customers at the tea shop so I brought you here because, I don't know where you live... Any you know its common knowlagde to introduce your self before asking for another's name.”  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:54 pm
User Image
[Character name]: Hitomi Hyuga
[Rank]: Genin
[Chakra pool]: 220
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hitomi raised an eyebrow slightly, it was certainly odd that he didn't seem bothered by her brandishing a weapon in his home. But she supposed that he was probably more skilled the she was. She spun the Kunai upon her index finger by the ring much as a gunslinger would do a gun before holstering it. "Well alright then. Well, maybe a more specific question. Who are you, you seem...Familiar."  

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:02 pm
“Here's a clue” Manfread said stepping forwards (away from her as his back was still to her) judging the distance he suddenly spun around and let out a mini heavenly spin, papers flew around the room, but beyond that it did nothing. He stopped face to face with her.
“I'm Manfread” he said “and of course I'm familiar, I'm a Hyuuga too. Actually I'm head of the clan.”
Sitting down on a chair he watched her response, as he poured the tea.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff