Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Ninja Hospital Bunker Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:06 pm
Eziel nodded at this.
"i specialize in close quarters countering combat. essentially counter attacking using taijutsu."
he said thinking it sounded wierd the way he said it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

☆★☆★"Died For All the Wrong Reasons"☆★☆★

Looking down at his broken hands Alucai's emotions were overwhelming him all at once. A single tear fell down Al's face as he looked back to Ez. "I would spar and practice with you if it weren't for those bandits." Alucai glanced out the window and sighed once more.

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San was silently climbing on top of the roof of the hospital, doing some recon to check out if the damn bandits had made there way over here like the Kazekage had said. Where they after Al? Was he in danger? He wouldnt let that happen, not to a teammate. He just needed to keep his senses aware.....

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:14 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Unknown
Nickname: Invading Bandit Dude (non-Gunsei)

Birthdate: Unknown

Height: 6ft
Weight: 200 lbs.

Personality: Evil

Village: Unknown
Class: Performer

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Hyouton
Implant/Curse/Other: Byakugan

Chakra Pool: 1500
Chakra Color: Yellow
Chakra Element: Water, wind

Strengths:
• Bloodline
• Infiltration
Weaknesses:
• Women
• Nurses
Fears:
• Food
• Money

Attributes:
• Physical defenses increased
• Ninjutsu offenses increased
Class Attribute:
• C. Attribute [1] - Regal Disguise: Transformation technique effects incredibly increased.
• C. Attribute [2] - Compass Shot: Projectile ninjutsu can be split into massive area of effect attack.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両{Money} 500 ryo
AC: 100,000

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Jidanda
Weapon Range: Huge
Weapon Weight: Huge
Weapon Location: Kuchiyose

Summoning Type: Bears
Summon Sage: No
Pacts: All

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• All

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton {Start with the following six only}
• Henge no Jutsu [Transformation Technique]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [Substitution Technique]
• Bushin no Jutsu [Clone Technique]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [Act of Water Surface Walking]
• Kinobori no Waza [Act of Tree Climbing]
• Kai [Release]

Maruton
• All

Suiton
• All

Fuuton
• All

Kuchiyose
• All

Fuuinjutsu
• All

Bloodline (Hyouton)
• All

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• All

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Shunkan no Hagane
• All

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:20 pm
Finishing off the Gunsei bandit quietly, the Invading Bandit Dude crept up on the ill-used side entrance to the hospital. He was trying to recover information on those that had been injured in the recent mission drill at the entrance, & was going to finish them off as well. Stupid Sunagakure shinobi, he thought, popping open the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

((...oh ******** sent a bird golem to the office of the Kage, stating he had found a bandit, one who looked really strong. If anything he would need howaido to help out. But for now, he would need to get the jump on the bandit who was unawares of his positioning.

San gathered some of his Iron Sand into the size of the bells and sent them in a triangle around the sneaking bandit. He used the sand to resonate at the frequency and used his chakra to insert the frequency into the ear drum and affect the vision and senses of the bandit. Also the chunnin threw three kunai, one with an explosion tag and two normal ones. Using his swift hands, the satetsu also formed hand seals and 2 clones appeared next to him and quickly shifted away to the lower level with the bandit on each side of him around 10 feet away. The timing with the suzo no oto and and the clones would really dissorient the bandit to where the location of the actual defender.

Chakra 530

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:40 pm
As the attack surprised him, he flinched, kawarimi-ing with the dead Gunsei golem. "Stupid... get out of my way!" Swiping at the air from the recent disorientation of the Suzu combined with the concussion waves from the explosions, he stumbled around before disappearing behind a storage entrance door. The unlit building that he had escaped to was a warehouse for all of Suna's medical supplies & bio-warefare objects. Running through the steel supports, he activated his Byakugan implant so that he could see his pursuer, stopping in a decently sized opening to enact a jutsu. "I am the bone of my sword," his words echoed through the darkness, "Soushouryuu (Twin Rising Dragons)!!" The scrolls dropped to the ground as they lit up, their contents beginning to emerge.

Chakra: 1475 left.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:44 pm
Eziel nodded silently with a sullen face.
"i understand that this must be very hard for you. i would help but i am not able to do anything with any amount of skill at the moment. i hope to be able to help more as a massous."
he said sitting back in his chair. he could tell that Al was not feeling the best about this situation.
hearing the sounds of a fight Eziel sat up suddenly and moved himself so that he would be able to acces any escape rout easilly and be able to take Al with him. if he couldn't escape he would still get Al out and fight. he threw two kunai tied with string outside that wraped around a pole outside.  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:32 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Chuunin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan-Hakyoku-ken no Kata-Hiten Misturugi Ryu-Suna's Guiding Light

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

"You sure dont ever stay in one place long enough for me to-... s**t..." Howaido had barely caught up with San when he noticed the attacker, boy was he a big one. Howaido couldnt afford to mess anything up, he drew his katana this time a secret technique of his, he would need it,"San whats going on?"

-Chakra:380

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:45 pm
A good turn of events for the Invading Bandit Dude (I.B.D.), as the Suna defender had forgotten to defend against the horde of weapons being thrown at him! The technique was still going as the weapons buried themselves in the clones as they themselves advanced. Tons of weapons, larger & larger still, kept emerging towards & past the car-sized spiked ball, slowing it down as the last & largest weapon emerged from the scroll: Jidanda! It flew out, meeting its similar counterpart in a giant clash of chakra metal on bloodline metal, sparks grazing the warehouse's contents.

That was all it needed, as several vials exploded, sending their deadly burning contents to the next row and the next after that. Without much ado, the place was ablaze in toxic & poisonous elements, trying to infect those in and around the warehouse. "S**t, cover's blown!" Slapping Jidanda, the spikes on the giant ball extruded to show several tens of explosive notes, pulsing on a small countdown. Jumping up to the rafters, the I.B.D. busted through to the roof before the countdown ended, running back along the top, his gleaming sword & shield ready for severe action.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:12 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Chuunin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan-Hakyoku-ken no Kata-Hiten Misturugi Ryu-Suna's Guiding Light

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

Howaido bit his lip, they had to act fast,"San hurry and start getting people out, those bed ridden will need help and the faculty isnt large enough to do it alone, use clones if you have to." He was the only person that could hope to do this, he had an idea, that guy was too powerful. "Ill clear the roof so you can get the injured out to a safe point," he gave him a thumbs up before racing towards the explosive and did the only thing he knew to do. He sliced the wall clean through and chunked it with all his might sending the explosive mine device clear across the village into the empty desert sky. With that done he hopped onto the roof making a single seal to transform and discarded his headband too, this plan had a one shot rate of success and he had to be flawless. As he came up he was a rather larger framed bald man with a scar over his left eye a decent white beard and large weapons all about his body, he was carrying heavy loot too. He approached the I.B.D. at a running speed and stopped as if to catch his breath,"There you are, god I hit the mother load!" He gave a slightly evil grin as he held up the thick sack of ryo,"The Leader hit the dango kiosk, it was so easy, I didnt want to settle for dumplings though, I just dont get her sometimes. Anyways I grabbed loot from all the stores in the residential area, you wouldnt believe how much ryo they have in this village. That kid was chasing me, he was so annoying trying to play ninja, thanks for throwing him off my tail with good old Jidanda! Now my next plan of action was to raid the Kazekages office I bet theirs tones of s**t there in the lower levels we could sell for millions!" He started to head off before he turned a smile back to the thief,"You wanna help, Ill split profits, Ahahahaaa!?"

-Chakra:380

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:33 pm
The shadow of many, many particulates in the air high above him had tipped him off that something was happening above, but he didn't let it show. Showing a very obivous one fingered handsign to those that may be behind him, he flickered slightly as the entire cage came down around him, the B-ranked lightning lattice frying the entirety of his skin & flesh. Sizzling, his eyes rolled back into his head as his failed jutsu extinquished his life, dropping him to his knees. His face contorted with pain, the last that he would ever see, as his head bounced off of the roof.

Along a stretch of roof hidden from the Satetsu Suna defender, the man sweated profusely as the genjutsu remained in effect. "Niseshi no Gijutsu (Art of Fake Death) is a life-saver," he swore silently under his heavy breathing. Standing on the hidden lower roof, he didn't wait to see how long the genjutsu would last against his lone pursuer. ((i.e. Genjutsu can't break on the first post after activation)) It was then that a bald man approached, to which the I.B.D. hesitated with. "I have no group with me," he announced, flicking his sword hand upwards. "Instant of Steel, Backward Step."

Chakra: 1435

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

San had a puzzled look on his face. That was it? That was that was neccessary? No something was off, something had to be off. The Satetsu landed on the hospital roof and looked around. Where there more bandits? Was his tactic really that strong? San tended to think something else was off....

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces