Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Ancient Public Library of Arcana Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:11 pm
User Image
Reiko K. Zanokai

Jiton Bloodline | | Ninjutsu/Puppeteer | | Sword User

Fight Fire with Fire, but when in doubt, use water.

"Heh... I don't think he would eat iron sand. " Reiko grinned lightly as he held out his hand. His dim grey eyes staring at the fox on the girl's shoulder. Reiko reached into his bag and placed a surgar cookie onto a table near him. " But he'll eat that if I'm right." he said. [1/6]

" Anyways, what scroll did you get?" Reiko said, a bit preoccupied with practicing a skill of his. Magnetic abilities to move the iron sand within a small gourd. The white hair man pulled out a beige container, uncapping it as he hovered his hand above it.[2/6]

" Me.. I came to learn of my bloodline. Father left before I was born, so this is all I have of his heritage. " Reiko grinned as a fine silvery powder hovered out of the container, reacting to his hand movements. [3/6]

Quote:

Jiba Soujuu [ Magnetic Manipulation ]
The act of converting your own chakra into magnetic energy. Although no longer chakra, per se, it can still be controlled as thought it were. Using this method, one is able to control all sorts of metals, most notably, iron sand or powder. The reason for this is that it is a very easily controlled solid- malleable almost as if a solid. Structures that have resistances or other forces working against the user obviously require more chakra to manipulate, and are thusly deemed "a waste of energy."
• Requires [6] posts to learn.
• Must learn before proceeding to other techniques.

My sand is iron, yet flows like water, it can be solid or loose.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:19 pm
after awhile of sitting and waiting for the other guy. Doc found himself to feel really drowsy and started to close his eyes. after a bit of this he closed his eyes tightly and Doc fell into a deep sleep.
Doc had many dreams of lots of things he wanted to do in the future. He also started having dreams of events to come and that might happen but it was only a dream and it is most likely that it wont come true. Doc doesn't know it's a dream and he actually thinks its real. He thinks that these things are actually going to happen and that some are happening to him right now. Doc is tossing and turning a lot afraid of his dream. and this goes on and no ones around to stop this from happening as well.  

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Lady Caprinet

Cluttered Goat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:26 pm
Garnet Tori
| Bukijutsu-Samurai | 220 - 220 | Sunagakure Genin |

Iron sand?’ Garnet was slightly puzzled by Reiko’s little joke. Hibiki just went on drooling. “I have a feeling he’d eat it anyways.” she said with a sigh. Hibiki had eaten odd things before. One more thing probably wasn’t going to kill him. As soon as the cookie hit the table Hibiki pounced it. Garnet smiled a little. The fox was annoying, but it was still rather cut to see the puff ball get all excited over little things like that. “Hibiki’s going to love ya now.” Garnet said with a bit of warning in her voice.

She fished the scroll out of her pocket and looked at it. “It’s a Bukijutsu style scroll. The Honshi Art.” she answered. Garnet was trained by her mother to use a bow and arrow, so it felt right to learn an actual style for using her bow and arrows. When the mention of Reiko’s father came Garnet had to stop and think for a moment. “So you’re a descendent of the Third KazeKage?” she asked. It was quite rare to meet someone with a blood line, let alone someone who was a descendent of a Kage.

Hibiki was now done with his cookie. The little fox jumped off the table and landed at Reiko’s feet. The little fur-ball then looked up with his large ears flat against his head and the most pitiful begging look he could muster. Garnet had the urge to kick the fox right then and there. “Oi. How many times have told you not to beg.” She said, but turned her attention to the floating silver sand that was floating out of a container and following Reiko’s hand movement. “Ah, that’ll be handy.” she said.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:38 pm
Doc woke up really suddenly and fell out of the chair and hit his head on the ground. Doc got up off the ground holding his head and walked over to a window. He took his hand off his head and put both of them on the window sill and leaned against it.

Doc stood up straight and put both his hands on his face and concentrated his chakra up into his face and hands. Doc took his hands off his face and looked into the window at his reflection. Doc jumped back at the image he just saw because his face had turned into a very scary face that anybody would be scared at.
(Shonben no Jutsu 1/1) learnt

Chakra pool:245

Doc turned around and sat down on the window sill and he felt exhausted from focusing to much.  

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:08 pm
User Image
Reiko K. Zanokai

Honshi art, projectiles huh?"

Reiko swirled his hand around again as the magnetic pulse of his chakra. The grey blob of iron sand hovered like a dense thunderhead, pulsing lightly with the movements of his fingers. " Ah," Reiko said as he heard her talk about the kazekage. " I doubt it, there are others who can do this like me as well. My dad was a b*****d" he said twirling his fingers more. [4/6]

The way jiton worked, or at least in Reiko's mind, was the mixture of Doton and Raiton. With the two combined to create a magnetic field, the ninja could control metal to a degree such as kunai, wire or even fine powdery iron such as Reiko's. It could be loose, solid, and flow like water. He practiced a few shapes, molding the sand to form a perfect cube, pyramid and then a sphere. [5/6]

" It can be handy, puppets will be useless when I master this style a bit more." he said, commenting on Garnet's response. He twirled his hand again as the sand retreated into the gourd. " You don't wanna eat this little guy, it's bad for you." Reiko said with a chuckle, capping his gourd before setting it in his bag. [6/6] ** Learned **

"Well, that little entourage is over with." Reiko gave a sigh, reaching into his vest for the glasses. He opened them to reveal the silver lining and clear lenses. As he put them on, the glasses somehow made the man look a bit more of a intellectual for the shape and rounded frame was the stereotype. " Is there anything your doing later?" Reiko asked, fitting his glasses just on the bridge of his nose.

(( Pliokiju, quote me when you wanna head back .-. ))

Quote:

Jiba Soujuu [ Magnetic Manipulation ]
The act of converting your own chakra into magnetic energy. Although no longer chakra, per se, it can still be controlled as thought it were. Using this method, one is able to control all sorts of metals, most notably, iron sand or powder. The reason for this is that it is a very easily controlled solid- malleable almost as if a solid. Structures that have resistances or other forces working against the user obviously require more chakra to manipulate, and are thusly deemed "a waste of energy."
• Requires [6] posts to learn.
• Must learn before proceeding to other techniques.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:21 pm
Garnet Tori

Garnet found it a little odd that Reiko would talk of his father that way. Typically, even if the parent was a bad one, the kid would try to hide it. Reiko was doing the opposite and was saying his mind about his father. She respected that, but still thought it was odd. “Puppet Masters beware then.” she said with a little chuckle. This guy was interesting to say the least. “But doesn’t carrying that around get heavy?” she asked as Reiko placed the Iron Sand back in its container.

Hibiki looked defeated at the thought of not getting anymore food. He let out a groan that sounded considerably like a kid not wanting to do what the parent said to do. The fox then proceeded to climb its way, expertly, up Garnet’s leg, then her arm, and re-perched himself on her shoulder. Garnet merely looked like that was a normal occurrence. “The cookie was bad for him too. I don’t think it really matters what he eats.” Garnet said and tugged on the foxes ear softly. Hibiki bit her finger, but not hard at all.

The red head crossed her arms and looked like she was deep in thought for a moment. Reiko wanted to know what she was doing later on. Normally her answer would have been taking a nap, but she actually wanted to do something at the moment. “I suppose I was going to go to the training grounds.” she said and held up the scroll on Honshi Art. “You should come to. Unless you plan to simply read all that.” Garnet said with a smirk and pointed at all the scrolls Reiko had gathered.

Lady Caprinet

Cluttered Goat

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:56 am
Reiko Zena

(( Pliokiju, quote me when you wanna head back .-. ))

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:51 pm
Doc was getting quite bored having to wait for the other ninja so Doc got up and started to walk around. He walked around for a long time then dicided to leave, but when Doc touched the doors to head outside he just stoped in his tracks. Doc knew that he couldn't just leave the guy here, so Doc turned around and walked a couple steps back into the library. He then called out to Reiko, "it's time to get going Reiko! I don't want to leave you here but if you're not here soon then I will!" Doc stood in the same spot waiting for Reiko.

((k zena. lets get going))

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 pm
User Image
Reiko K. Zanokai

pliokiju

Reiko scratched his head at Garnet's question. " It can be heavy if you carry it in large quantities, but it's mainly light if I carry a small amount. " he shrugged, pushing his glasses back on. The fox ran up the girl as if it were some sort of cross-breed of a monkey and fox. Little guy can climb.. His attention was directed now to her suggestion of the training grounds.

A voice called out for Reiko. The white haired ninja slapped his forehead as he muttered a curse. "Oi vey! I--I fo-forgot, I gotta meet back with someone. It was nice meeting ya." the boy scrambled to make sure he had his things together and took his glasses off, shoving them into his case which melted away in the folds of his clothing. He started to leave with a rapid pace, but he paused. " Perhaps... would you like to come? It's just down to the Kage place." Reiko asked as he called over his shoulder. " Ah! Coming!" he said, not waiting for her response as he sped through the library. s**t s**t s**t. God procrastination and distraction at it's worse..

(( Been busy with a bit of a project, finally hunkered down to post here. ))

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:37 pm
Garnet Tori

Ah, so I guess that’s a small amount?” she asked with a smile on her face. Before anything else could be said or done an ear splitting -at least to Garnet- yell echoed through the halls of the library. ‘Who in the world yells in a place like this?’ Garnet thought with an annoyed expression on her face. The look on her face went from annoyance to surprise. Reiko was answering the voice, or at least he knew the voice has he was speaking to her. “Oh…okay.” she said a little confused and waved as the boy started to run off towards the entrance.

Hibiki was just sitting quietly on her shoulder. Garnet reached up and patted the fox on his head. ‘Maah…should I just take a nap now then?’ Garnet crossed her arms and started to think about her situation, for a moment anyways. Her thoughts were interrupted by Reiko speaking to her again. ‘The Kage’s office?’ she wondered why he had to go there. ‘Maybe he’s got a mission.’ Garnet started walking quickly to catch up with Reiko. “I’ll come, but don’t walk so fast. Slow will still get you to where you’re going.” she said, repeating her nindo with a bit of a smile. Garnet hated to move quickly when it wasn’t needed. "And don't yell in a library."

Lady Caprinet

Cluttered Goat

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:22 pm
Once Reiko caught up with Doc, Doc turned around and headed out the door walking to the kage's office. Doc had noticed the person walking behind Reiko but just ignored her thinking that she'll probably just be off somewhere else. "Alright, lets go bud." Doc said as he walked out of the library.
Doc was starting to get a bit hungry but he knew that he had no money to pay for anything and that he needed to do some missions to be able to eat. He just pretended that it wasn't bothering him but he knew that it was a problem.

((exit))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:21 pm
User Image

User Image
Soratsuhi Mitsuko
Shakuton

User Image

Sora walked into the library with a look of determination in her eyes. She knew it was on the second floor, the scroll was hidden among a bunch of history scrolls. Her family made sure only a few people would know where to find their jutsu, even the low level ones.

Hurrying up to the second floor Sora quckily found the scroll she was looking for it had the Shakuton jutsu of chunin rank and below. This first technique was Mizu Shirizoke, or Water Repelling. It was a basic enough technique but it would be a bit a dozzy to master. [1/15]

(Mizu Shirizoke [ Water Repelling ]
This technique produces a mist of pure Shakuton chakra that dehydrates Suiton techniques that come into contact with it. The amount of chakra used in this technique is directly reflective of the incoming attack. ( Simply meaning a Suiton technique which costs [40] chakra to form is intercepted by a Mizu Shirizoke worth [40] chakra, and so on and so forth.)
• Takes [15] posts to learn.)

User Image
"Those who selflessly help others are saints, Those who help themselves first are human but those who help themselves yet forsake their friends are worthless and no longer human."

User Image

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:37 pm
User Image

User Image
Soratsuhi Mitsuko
Shakuton

User Image

"Okay so the concept is just to dry up any suiton technique? That's a great skill to have, so now that's three of the five elements I don't need to worry as much about. And if I can learn the handsign combonations to all the suiton jutsu the better. So I don't over exert myself I'll only use as much chakra as needed." Sora said while her mind was already fast at work trying to figure out this technique. It was the first step towards her ultimate goal, of Sanin status. They had the good life, coming and going as they please, only do missions if they want and fame in other villages as well. [2/15]

(Mizu Shirizoke [ Water Repelling ]
This technique produces a mist of pure Shakuton chakra that dehydrates Suiton techniques that come into contact with it. The amount of chakra used in this technique is directly reflective of the incoming attack. ( Simply meaning a Suiton technique which costs [40] chakra to form is intercepted by a Mizu Shirizoke worth [40] chakra, and so on and so forth.)
• Takes [15] posts to learn.)

User Image
"Those who selflessly help others are saints, Those who help themselves first are human but those who help themselves yet forsake their friends are worthless and no longer human."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:35 pm
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Shiroi had now arrived in the library. She made her way to the training scroll sections and begin to read through the elements. She took two scrolls; both from different elements before heading over to the genjutsu section. She also took two scrolls from there before heading back to front counter. She had a small talk with the librarian after a while the librarian went into a small room and come back out with small white backpack and messenger bag. The backpack was filled with Shiroi's belonging which she had asked the librarian to hold. Shiroi put on her back pack and put three of the scrolls into the messenger bag, she then found a place to sit before she began to read the scroll she held in her hands.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chakra: 245 / 245

Yukiko Masaki

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaika walked into the library, well any library, for the first time in his life. It was an uncomfortable place to him, stifling and musky. It was completely alien to him, for he grew up in the fields working the land. The fact that he could hardly read did not help much at all. Still he proceeded to get some directions from the nearest librarian and walked over to the section she had designated. He picked up a few elemental scrolls, a taijutsu manual and a book on human anatomy. If he was going to do this shinobi thing he was going to do it right and learn all he could to help him survive. Looking for a place to sit down, he spotted an open seat across the table from a young women who looked to be about nine or ten. She was about two foot shorter then her, as he feet did not even touch the ground, and reading a book by herself. He walked over to her and pulled open the chair across from her"Hope you don't mind if I join you" He said giving her a relaxing smile. Kaika was just handsome enough that he was usually able to put women at ease with a short conversation. He was foremost a gentlemen and always tried his best to be polite, especially to women

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff