Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Announcements Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:53 pm
Village News Event

Yo, everyone.
Having received several requests, there will be an event occurring soon where promotions will be possible. As many of you know, I do not want to implement many permanent changes in respect of the individual who will be voted as the permanent Hokage - but enough time has gone by to give everyone the opportunity to climb the ranks.

So, while this event is being set-up, I will only be giving missions outside of the village for a few more days.

If you are on an away mission already, and/or still need time to train, you still have a few weeks before the groundwork gets announced, and you may have some time after that as well.

To be transparent, I have proposed looking at how a character goes in 'Battle Strategy' for whether or not they get promoted to Chuunin Rank, and how they go in 'Team Strategy' for achieving Jounin Rank. So a Genin who excells in both might - might - go straight to Jounin. The event is still being fleshed out, and I don't want to promise anything right now that might be changed later on. In fact, the Hokage may get elected and decide to forego the event, promote peeps, and host a different event.

Just know we've heard you and are working on something we hope will be a satisfying way to earn a promotion.

Quotes
Jenni Deer

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

I Tortured Sleep I

Zak the Panduh

HeadlessKoko

Valbjorn

CEOxJOE

Odoeb

Tenshuyami

Toxic Interior

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:19 pm
Konoha Leadership

Yo, everyone.
Two announcements in one day? Yup. Make sure you've read the previous one. Anyway;

I'm taking applications for an RPC Secretary for the Hokage's Office. If you are in any way interested in being Hokage, or curious about whether or not you could handle extra responsibilities, please put in an application. Being the secretary is a good way to get some experience in the situation while opening your character up to RPing with more peeps. All without being tied to a desk as much as the Hokage so you can still take missions, solo and team wise.

Applicants will be considered on their activity as well as their character's personality. If you apply thinking you want to be Hokage, there is no guarantee of it. If you apply with this in mind and get offered the position of Hokage, you are allowed to remain Secretary should you choose. People may choose to step down at any time.

Applications close in one week. [ 14/7/19 ]

Please note: only Konoha residents are applicable. Apologies to the visitors from other villages.

Applicants, please PM me the following;
Character Name:
Estimated Activity Rate:
Interest in being Hokage:
Small blurb why you want the role:
Small blurb why you should be considered:

Quotes
Jenni Deer

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

I Tortured Sleep I

Zak the Panduh

HeadlessKoko

Valbjorn

CEOxJOE

Odoeb

Tenshuyami

Toxic Interior

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:05 am
Konoha Leadership

Yo, everyone.
In regards to the last post made here; applications for Secretary closes tomorrow. This is a very useful stepping stone to becoming Hokage, if interested.

Please note: only Konoha residents are applicable. Apologies to the visitors from other villages.

Applicants, please PM me the following;
Character Name:
Estimated Activity Rate:
Interest in being Hokage:
Small blurb why you want the role:
Small blurb why you should be considered:

Quotes
Jenni Deer

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

I Tortured Sleep I

Zak the Panduh

HeadlessKoko

Valbjorn

CEOxJOE

Odoeb

Tenshuyami

Toxic Interior

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:34 pm
Konoha Leadership

Yo, everyone.
Odoeb and Valbjorn have been named RPC Secretaries for Konoha! Congratulations! Whenever the Hokage is unavailable, you may approach Odoeb's character (Keinosuke Uchiha Oni) for missions based within the village, and Valbjorn's character (Choukyu Akimichi) for missions based outside the village. Please only approach them for missions within the Hokage Tower.

Not only are they allowed to give missions, they may utilise NPCs.

These two have also been given the homework of updating Konoha's mission board. They will each need to submit three [ 3 ] new missions to be placed on the board by the ninth of August [ 9/8/19 ]. Not all three are guaranteed to be placed on the board. They will be submitting their entries to myself for any grammar clean-up before being placed on the board.

The purpose of having these two role-play as secretaries is to help get Konoha on its own feet. RPC Secretaries gain experience on how to possibly be the next Hokage, and to alleviate any bottle-necks that may occur within the Hokage's Office.

It also promotes activity! Being Australian-based means I'm not always awake nor available when the highest points of activity are for this guild so either Odoeb or Valbjorn can be there when one or the other is away, unavailable or (horror of all horrors) are on a mission themselves.

Please note; while both Odoeb and Valbjorn have been given this role, this does not confirm either will be elected to the Kage position, nor are they promised a continued placement in this position. Failure to meet the requirements/homework of this trial period, abuse of power, etc. may result in removal of the position.

Quotes
Jenni Deer

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

I Tortured Sleep I

Zak the Panduh

HeadlessKoko

Valbjorn

CEOxJOE

Odoeb

Tenshuyami

Toxic Interior

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:07 pm
Chuunin Exams

Yo, everyone.
The Chuunin Exams have been announced! They will be taking place at the same time as your regular RP posts. So you may continue posting in the village while also having that same character participate in the exam. Just remember that no techniques learned after submitting your character can be applied in the exam.

If you have any questions, please bring them up in the Discord, PM, or in the Guild OOC chats with quotes to the Moderators.

Good luck!

Quotes
Jenni Deer

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

I Tortured Sleep I

Zak the Panduh

HeadlessKoko

Valbjorn

CEOxJOE

Odoeb

Tenshuyami

Toxic Interior

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:30 pm
Hot Spring Hijinks

.: Description :.

With Konoha still under construction and the constant flow of refugees and foreign nin, it was time for the Leaf to blow off some steam - almost literally in this Hot Spring themed event! Just by interacting with the event, you can earn rewards, or take-on your fellow nin in these lighthearted events.

End Date : 30th September 2020

.: Missions Available :.

Mission: Wet T-Shirt Contest
Rewards:
• Always Soaked Shirt: A t-shirt that is always wet. When worn, it protects the wearer from fire jutsu. Reduces fire jutsu by one [1] rank. Increases Raiton one [1] rank. Single-use item. Lasts four [4] posts.
• 5,000Ryo (if won)
• 400Ryo (participation)
• 800AC
Description:
Utilise disguise and Genjutsu techniques to hypnotise the crowd. Be careful not to wear yourself out because sabotage is encouraged. May not be repeated.
Flavour Text:
I really don't know why but it seems adults and teenagers want to do this one! This is stupid. Mom said that only 18 and above can go but she can help me write this mission. This is also stupid. We should do something with mud. But whatever. So I'm told that each person that volunteers goes up to stage, get their shirt wet and try to win over the crowd. I don't get this. Mom won't explain to me how this work. This will be bor-ring!
Goal: Woo the crowd! get the most hollers and cheers!
Note: Mom said to add this, no grabbing the contestants. I don't see what that's a concern...
Requirements: N/A

Mission: 3-Legged Race
Rewards:
• Holey Speed Sock: when worn, this sock increases speed by 1 rank. Unfortunately, it's not the most comfortable sock with your big toe sticking out. Single-use item. Lasts four [4] posts.
• 5,000Ryo (if won)
• 400Ryo (participation)
• 800AC
Description:
The mission, if the contestants choose to accept, will be to pair up and form teams of two in this exhilarating race throughout the hot springs. Try your best to match chakra with your partner, for even the smallest mistake and you'll both be in hot water. May not be repeated.
Flavour Text:
Goal: Be the first to cross the finish line with your partner without falling onto the bubbling hot water.

Mission: Water Performance
Rewards:
Robe of Water Formation: A blue and white robe to be worn over your clothing. When worn it reduces the amount of chakra needed for water jutsu by 5.
• 5,000Ryo (if won)
• 400Ryo (participation)
• 800AC
Description:
This will be a demonstration of skill, style, and finesse. Water style jutsu is very destructive but can also be a beautiful sight to behold. But that isn't the only way to make a water-based performance piece. You can also utilise Fuuton [Wind], Maruton [Null], and Genjutsu techniques as well. Do you have what it takes to calm the treacherous tide? May not be repeated.
Flavour Text:
Goal: put on a brief show of how water can be just as powerful as it is beautiful. Wait, wrong way round...

Mission: Watermelon Smashing
Rewards:
• Secret Watermelon Candy: Hard candy that boosts stamina by 10% for 5 posts. Cannot stack. 1 per melon defeated.
• AC Reward of that Ranked Watermelon
Description:
Each melon is a Ranked difficulty (E to S-Rank) and requires the same amount of cost in chakra and stamina to have effectively caught-up to and break down its defences. E-Rank takes a minimum of three [3] posts to complete, with an additional post added for each rank above that (up to S-Rank, being eight [8] posts). If taking on an second Watermelon, add two [2] posts to the total. Three [3] melons, meaning three [3] more posts, and so on. However, each individual melon still requires that Rank of chakra and stamina to be spent on them to 'defeat' them.
Flavour Text:
A local business owner thought they'd start the newest trend: Watermelon Smashing with a Twist. The watermelons have been made animate, running and jumping from danger. When hit, however, they explode gloriously! A far more exciting game! Except the overzealous entrepreneur mass produced them and then forgot to lock the gate so now they're all over the town.

Mission: Crouching Perverts [ Bikini Edition ]
Rewards:
400 Ryo per 3 posts. If caught, 400AC if camera destroyed but no Ryo. If escaped with camera intact, 600AC as well as the Ryo. Once caught, can no longer repeat this mission. Max five [5] repeats.
Description:
Try to snap photos from the most appealing angles that even Icha Icha would want them!
Flavour Text:
[[ This wasn't part of the schedule... ]]

Mission: Pervert Prevention
Rewards: If you can catch someone taking photos, earn 600AC as well as 400Ryo for destroying the camera film. If the unwanted photographer escapes with their ill-gotten gains intact, earn 400AC but no Ryo.
Description: Patrol the Hot Springs to preserve the sanctity of the event!
Flavour Text:

.: Participation Tier Rewards :.

NPC Participation Rewards;
Be you post-locked, awaiting the next event, or just wanting a different pace, pick an NPC! You cannot leave your post, but no-one said you had to be particularly good at it either... Every three [3] posts earns E-Rank AC and D-Rank Ryo.
Hot Spring Greeter, Hawker, Stall Holder, Info Stand Attendant.

Stall holder participation;
Every four [4] posts as an RPC stall holder earns D-Rank AC and C-Rank Ryo.

Continuous participation;
Every ten [10] posts interacting with the event in someway earns C-Rank AC. (NPC posts not included)

Toxic Interior

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Zak the Panduh

Jenni Deer

Ergo War

Tenshuyami

Holy Rinaku

Torture Me Softly

HeadlessKoko

kiropterain1

Valbjorn

CEOxJOE