Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kahn oyama

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:38 am
Jurei chuckled again. "Yeah I've been training pretty intense too. Lots of new things under my belt will make things go easier for us as well." He'd been away for to long training, but she still looked beautiful as ever. He made a moku-bunshin and it traveled to the academy while the real Jurei waited here.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:05 am
Jurei then approached the Hokage and bowed deeply. "Madam Hokage-sama, I request a mission for myself as well as Akira Sinnien. I hope there is something you may have for us ma'am." he said still bowing waiting to be released. He was a respectful intellectual boy, moreso than most of the other genin she'd met. Hopefully she would pick up on this.  

kahn oyama

Allemagne

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:09 am
[[ I've been busy, so please, don't message me constantly as I know you're in my office. ]]

Hera threw the boy a scroll to go clean up the village. It was a simple task but an annoying one at that. "Just go. And Bang, you do the same." She said as she threw him a scroll too.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:13 pm
Jurei bowed again in thanks. "We'll get right to it milady." he said walking back to Akira. "well should we get going gorgeous?" he asked with a smile.  

kahn oyama

Darkoolaid

Zealot

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:14 am
User Image
Bang Shishigami

Bang sighed and left the office.

.:I WILL BECOME THE HAMMER OF JUSTICE!:.
.:Bang Install- Click It to Listen:.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:09 am
User Image
<<XXO N EXXR E M A I N I N GXXU Z U M A K IXX>>

I'm not gonna run away, I never go back on my word! I said I'd take your head, and I meant it!

User Image
Kyouto walked down the hall proceeding towards the Hokage''s office. He had never met the Hokage, nor had he cared to know who they were, yes he was a Shinobi, but honestly he didn't care he led him, so long as he became strong enough to put his families long forgotten name back at the top of the shinobi family names. As he approached the door, he knocked and then awaited to be allowed entrance.  

Downlow Otaku

Distinct Winner

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

Akira entered the office silently, the Hokage had taken a short leave so someone would have to watch after the place for her. This person would be Akira, the red eyed Hatake herself. She would bypass the Genin within the office, if there were any and take to the chair behind her desk. Well, Hera's desk. It would be here she would wait for those who would come and join the festivities of this Village. Exams were starting soon, and though some had left already, Akira hoped more would be inclined to go.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

|-Rank-Genin-| |-Village-Kohana-| |-Bloodline-Art Of The Scroll - Ukyo-|

Hisagi walked into the office and noticed there where people already here and talking with the Hokage, he signed as he leaned up against the wall near the back off the room, he waited quietly for the Hokage to become free from her duties so he could talk to her.  

SorenKurosaki

Hilarious Noob

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image

Vento Inuzuka

| Hidden Leaf |
| Tamer |
| Genin |

User Image

User Image

User Image

"I am here to serve..."
"I will protect my compainion..."

Ventus and his compainion walked silently towards the Hokage's office. Once he made it to the door he knocked soflty and waited for an answer.

"No matter the cost, she will not die..."
"and help my Master."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Enter." She spoke firmly as she awaited for the next person to enter. So many here already but so silent. Oh well, she would deal with them whenever they decided to speak.  

Misujage

Saint

SorenKurosaki

Hilarious Noob

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hisagi looked at the Hokage then waited for the new person to enter, he was going to wait till he had a chance to speak. He didnt feel like being an jerk on the first day of being here so he felt as he should wait which caused him to sign, he never was a great person at speaking to other which did bug him from time to time.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:52 am
User Image

Vento Inuzuka

| Hidden Leaf |
| Tamer |
| Genin |

User Image

User Image

User Image

"I am here to serve..."

Ventus and his compainion entered silently. Ventus walked forward till he was about five feet awamy from hokage, or who-ever it was, and bowed politlely. "Good Day. I am Ventus Inuzuka and my partner here is Janier." Janier then nodded approvingly before Ventus started again. "We are here to either ber assigned to our first duty as Genin or be assigned to a squad. It makes no difference which." Ventus said as he reached into his ninja bag and grabbed a dog treat. He threw it at Janier and she ate it happily while they waited.

"and help my Master."

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:27 am
User ImageUser Image

"I have a question for you Ventus. Why do you feel the need to have a squad ... or a mission? Is that what defines you as a Shinobi? Are you so lonely without assignments that you cannot function ..." She would fall silent for but a few seconds before she spoke again. "You must first learn to be alone before you ask for a squad. Define yourself, don't join everyone whom approaches me in the hopes of a squad." She was done speaking to him now, unless he had something else to say he could leave. Angry or not, it was tiresome to be approached by a swarms of unoriginal Genin who wanted missions and squads.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:23 am
User Image

Vento Inuzuka

| Hidden Leaf |
| Tamer |
| Genin |

User Image

User Image

User Image

"I am here to serve..."

Ventus smiled as the woman spoke. “Well then, if that’s the way you want it, it’s fine by me. I was just following protocol.” He said with a lackadaisical attitude. He reached into his shirt and withdrew a file. He tossed it on the table before speaking. “That’s my file, I was to bring it here and be assigned something to do, but seeing that there is nothing to do, I’ll be on my way.” He said as he waved his goodbye and began to walk out. “Come along Janine…” Ventus said as he walked out of the door and into the hall. ‘Now what will I do today, without getting into trouble…’ He thought as he and Janine walked out of the office.

"and help my Master."

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

SorenKurosaki

Hilarious Noob

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hisagi took a few steps closer so he was now standing in front of the desk, he looked down at the Hokage and gave a half a** grin, which happened to be a thing he always did."Hello miss Hokage, im a new Genin here and i was wondering if i could get a mission or two so i can begin my training shortly."Hisagi had wanted to begin his training as soon as possible, he wanted to complete his life dream as fast as he could and he didnt want to take any short cuts to do so.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff