Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:06 pm
User Image

X私にダイヤモンドの原石の十分があった。x» 私の背骨は非常に薄い
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxこの洞窟か病気の洞窟から私を出しなさい。 !! X
xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x━━━━━━━━━━━━━
XXXXXXif the bombs go off the sun will still be shining
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbecause you've heard it said that every mushroom cloud has a silver lining.

User Image
Jae's cheeks flared pink as Shade rested her 'paw' on her chest, once again. She squirmed, trying to get out from under Shade but they were jumbled together and it was futile. Shade, looking down at her, offered to kiss her bitten area better. Jae didn't utter a word. She had bitten herself on the inside of her lip. If she told Shade where surely it would result in the girl going extreme again. As it was she was getting fondled without restraint. Keiji stood over them then, patting Shade's head as a teacher figure would do to a rowdy student. She stared up at him, noting that he too was following along with Shade to a certain extent. As Shade moved off of her, Jae felt the immediate warmth leave her. Every single time that happened she was oddly attuned to noticing that fact. It made her feel cold despite being a place that was a lot hotter than she was used to. Staring up at the offered hand, Jae reached up and took it. Pulling down a little as she pulled herself up. "Thanks, Keiji." She said once she had righted herself out. Releasing her hold on his hand, she dusted herself off, feeling a few areas on her body tingle. Bruises no doubt.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:50 pm
User Image

Today begins the start...

Shade rolled off of Jae happily and squirmed on the floor. she was just loving life at the moment.
"I guess you can borrow Pretty Lady," she whined and curled herself up on the floor of the ramen bar. Her curious eyes peering up at the two as they stood. Shade tucked her tail around the side of her body and made herself comfortable. she was waiting for Keiji or Jae to go somewhere, because surly she would follow... if they let her.

User Image
Of when purity bites back.

User Image  

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:18 pm
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
[Gennin] [Renmaru] [Lil' Phantom King]
"The Mind Conquers All"

Keiji smirked. "Just making sure if Beauty Queen decides to get kinky, I'm the only one allowed to see the show." He was a guy, of course his brain was hardwired for pervertedness. That aside, he checked the time. It was about time for him to report back to Yun. "All kidding aside, check out what I wrote. Donno how you'll feel about what I found out, but you're definitely the one that needs to know." With that, he bowed before Jae and Shade, then removed himself from the shop. It was getting a little too crowded anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbecause you've heard it said that every mushroom cloud has a silver lining.

User Image
Jae narrowed her eyes at him. Typical boy She was not going to even try and respond to his quirky comments. He mentioned the letter he had given her. Jae reached into her pocket and pulled it out. Holding it up for him to see. "Alright, see you lat-." She stopped in mid sentence and blushed a little bit. She was getting too friendly with Keiji. She had to remember that despite them all being Genin they were still competing to become stronger than the other. Once he exited, Jae looked at Shade. She wasn't sure if she would follow Keiji or herself out. "I am going to the hot springs after this. Then training. I don't know what you have planned..." Jae told Shade, a little shyly. Shade was her first attempt at actual female friendship. Carrot was her friend but it was something short lived and she had not known her for very long. Asking Shade outright if she wanted to accompany her was a little hard so she settled on just telling her where she would be going. Looking down at the note that Keiji had written to her she read it while Shade made up her mind what to do. Jae had been feeling very good about her adaption to this village and the friends she was making...up until she finished the last line of the letter. Jae crushed the paper in her grip, her whole body trembling. Jae smiled a little weakly at Shade. "I'll go first then." With that she departed to the hot springs, her insides churning. What the hell!

[/exit]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image

Today begins the start...

Shade stared at Jae as she attempted to reach out with friendship. her curiosity flared up even more she she pulled out a paper and started to read it. Shade wanted to read the paper that caused Jae to crush it in her grasp,
"I'mma coming~nyah!" she purred after her and scrambled out of the ramen bar quickly. The hot springs was kinda a taboo for Shade, since it was water.. but she would deal!

User Image
Of when purity bites back.

User Image
((Exit! to teh Hot Water! >:3))  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 1:02 pm
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
"The Mind Conquers All"

Keiji entered. "The usual... better make it two. Where is she?" Jae had been the one all excited and happy, and yet he beat her here.

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:34 am
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Ayaki stepped into the ramen shop, her Snow head band set snugly around her hips and easily seen, walking to a table with two seats. She sat in one and glanced around, ordering two iced teas for when Miyuki arrived "Thank you. There should be more of us arriving but I'm not sure when." she told the waitress.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:06 pm
User Image

User Image
Jae was a little out of breath once she had gotten to the Ramen Shop. She had been right behind Keiji but after having paused to look back at that stranger she had lost ground and had fallen behind. In order to keep him in sight she had to run and that did nothing positive for the ache around her middle section. Jae entered the shop, pushing some of her hair out of her face with the back of her hand. It was brightly lit in the shop today and because of that Keiji's blond hair seemed to stand out even more. She bee lined straight for him, narrowing her eyes as she neared. "You could have waited!" Jae grumbled, seating herself on a stool that was adjacent to the chefs. She liked sitting here. She could smell all of the delicious aromas better from here. Despite her complaint, Jae looked utterly excited, having grown very found of the Ramen here. "I think I will eat three, no wait, four bowls today!" She said to Keiji, trying to gauge his reaction. He had invited her out.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:23 pm
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
"The Mind Conquers All"

The chef hesitated at Jae's request and looked over at Keiji's who nodded and shoo'd him off casually. "You heard her." He wasn't the richest person in the world, but saving up from all the side jobs he did usually payed off. The chef nodded, the vanished as Keiji adjusted in his seat to a little more comfortable position. "You're right, but then where would be the fun in that?" He smirked. Lightly toying with Jae had become second nature now, even if they'd only met for a day or so. (It's been about a day, right? -_-) "Pink hair, deep blue eyes with icy irises, timeless face, not too bad of a body... I gotta ask, how many people have confessed to you?" He was curious about two things. One: Just how many people had confessed to her? Two: did she remember his... action before his attempt at memory lock?

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:53 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Ayaki glanced up as more people entered the shop and stopped moving, her glass half way to her lips. A girl with distinct pink hair had entered the shop and her hair was very distinct...memorable in fact Jae-san. she stared openly at the girl now, not bothering to hide her dark blue stare. Aya was surprised at how Jae had almost NOT changed at all while Ayaki had gone from brown hair to black and almost thin as a stick. She put her tea down a little harder than she'd meant to and it clunked loudly, echoing slightly through the shop "..oops..." she gave a slightly apologetic look to the waitress.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:55 pm
User Image

User Image
Jae had settled into her seat and had asked for some tea. The person behind the bar nodded and left, Jae sighing happily. The doctor had told her to relax a little and ease off on the training. This was perfect. Keiji's teasing jest didn't go unnoticed by Jae, instead two cups of tea were set before them. This kept her from saying anything. Instead, Jae smiled at the server, waiting until he left. Then she turned to Keiji. She mulled over a response and decided against it. She would get him back later. "Hope you like tea." She said, bringing her own cup to her lips. The liquid was hot and it burned her throat and tongue as she took small sips. Keiji started off the conversation with a question, one of confessions. She set her cup down, coaxing an eyebrow. "If the number was high, would you be jealous?" She asked, smirking at him. This was typical. Her impish facade would surface whenever she was put on the spot. Jae did not agree with anything that Keiji had said. Her eyes made her different from her clan members. It was what had made her an outsider. Her hair stood out when she would rather blend in and while she had grown some recently she was still flatter than she would like. Her bony angles didn't help her either. Jae placed a finger to the edge of her cup, stalling. It was then that a loud sound drew her attention away. The shop was not particularly full and the person who had caused the noise was easy to spot. She was a fair skinned girl, almost as fair as her own skin and her hair was as black as a crows wing. Jae gave her a cursory glance, looking away after having affirmed where the sound came from. "No one has ever confessed to me, just so you know." Jae said, picking up her cup and sipping from it once again. It wasn't as if she owed Keiji an honest answer but she felt like she could tell him this at least. She felt a lot more comfortable around him than a lot of other people. Jae felt nervous then. She had never really been good with expressing herself and definitely had never been good with talking to boys she actually wanted to talk to. If it didn't have anything to do with missions or training there never was a reason for it. Now that she was just hanging out with him she was at a loss of what to do. "I am bad at this." She admitted, laughing nervously. She toyed with the rim of her cup again, staring down at the liquid inside as if it was the most fascinating thing on the planet.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:01 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Ayaki kept her eyes on Jae, noting the impersonal glance that the other girl gave her, and she shifted on her seat. Keeping her tea in her hands, she now openly watched the two with her elbows on her knees, holding the tea to her lips Somethings different. Not my kind of different but different none the less. she thought, tilting her head to one side. Her headband was hidden beneath her shirt now that Aya was bent over herself, watching to figure out what had changed.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:11 pm
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
"The Mind Conquers All"

Keiji smirked again. "Bad at what? talking with friends? Must be hard, though. For you. This village is only filled with women and idiot guys. Well, save two or so." As he finished, his order came up. Just a brown bottle. Keiji popped open the top and took a swallow. It smelled of sake. "I don't care what anyone says, Konoha makes the best brew." This was true, when his dad slowly started to loose it, Keiji experimented with alcohol, which to his surprise didn't have much impact on his motor skills. The drinking got even worse when his father finally snapped, but never, on any day, had ever truly gotten even a hint of buzz from the drink. To him, it was now as natural as water.

Of course he noticed the other girl: black hair, pale skin. And it seemed Jae noticed her as well. Without making any movements to betray his curiosity, he lowered his tone a little. "Friend of yours?"

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:30 pm
User Image

User Image
Jae scoffed. Isn't that the truth! Some people were just overly full of themselves. From having to deal with virtually no one to being thrust into Konoha's young teenage social hierarchy she was finding herself a little whip lashed by it. Jae watched as they set Sake before him. He wasted no time in drinking the stuff. The pink haired girl just gawked at him, unsure of how to take this. Sake was something she had always been from forbidden from drinking or even going near. "Never pegged you for a drinker. How old are you? Like thirteen right?" She asked him, continuing to sip her tea. Keiji went all mellow toned then, inquiring about the girl that was evidently staring at her and if she was her friend or something. Still holding her cup in her hands Jae turned her body a little to meet the girls gaze. Jae held it, unflinchingly. She had never been one to scare from death stares or the like. Jae smiled at her, waving her off to let her know that it was obvious she was staring and she knew it. The etiquette from being caught staring usually resulted in the starer backing off. Hopefully she will stop staring now. Jae turned around, setting her cup on the table and looked at Keiji. "Nope. I've never seen her before in my life. Do you know who she is?" Jae asked Keiji. Jae didn't care if they were heard or not. It wasn't as if she was doing anything wrong. She had been trying to mind her own business but the girl kept staring.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:52 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Clearly not taking the hint or perhaps she simply didn't care, Aya returned the grin with one of her own and kept on staring. It wasn't a death stare or anything intimidating. Ayaki was using her unique ability to concentrate in order to figure out what had changed in Jae that made her different Something...something...something...but what? she tilted her head and set her tea behind her on the table without looking. Aya stood now and, after motioning for the waitress to NOT take the cups away, stepped up to the two What's different I wonder... she thought, smiling at the two before holding out a hand "Ayaki Daichi from Yukigakure." her introduction was mainly for the boy's sake since she knew Jae but her stare remained on Jae, black eyes meeting blue.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff