Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Environment: River Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:49 pm
H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity

User Image

Hitomi calmly headed towards the river and walked around. She hated patrolling, but when it came to the river or forest, she loved it. She loved being around nature since it was the only thing that made her truly calm. She stopped for a moment and sat on the river bank, gazing into the clear rushing water and rocks. She sighed and smiled softly as the wind softly blew her long hair and her eyes grew unfocused. She was still staring at the river, but she was immersed deep in her thoughts. This usually made her sad because it almost always ended up with her angrily wondering why most people were evil and selfish. Then it usually always made her more determined than ever, which seemed to work this time because she briskly got up, a fire playing in her eyes that wasn't there before, and proceeded to patrol the area as if there were actually enemies lurking around somewhere. After a bit, she sighed wistfully as she glanced back at the river and turned to walk away towards the next area she needed to patrol.

Mission Patrol the Village underway  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:45 pm
User Image

What a pretty color
I would love to PAINT the leaves in your blood...

Karula Rai Ketsueki
| Genin | The Crimson Sakura | Bloodline Class |

Karula appeared at the water's edge. Her eyes where closed as she listened to the things around her. Her hand flexed as she waited for another to appeared. She took in a deep breath as she stood very still against the bank of the river.

| Chakra Count: 225 |

I allow you to see what you want to believe I am
If only you know of the BLOODSHED that made me snap...  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:00 am
User Image

Save those who need it…Kill those who deserve it
But NEVER lose you path …

Tetsuya no Satetsu
| Hagane Ryu Tetsuya | Genin | Ninjutsu |

Tetsuya walked up next to the girl and looked at her through his reflection in the water. "Hello Karula how are you today?" He asked with a pleasant smile on his face.

The choice of our past defines us
But it is HOW we act in the present that shows our true character...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:05 am
User Image

What a pretty color

Karula Rai Ketsueki

Karula slowly opened her eyes slowly. Revealing her different colored eyes. She turned her head and gave the boy that stood next to her a half smile. "Tetsuya..." Karula spoke softly. "I'm well. How are you, Tetsuya?" She asked with a sweet half smile.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:14 am
User Image

Tetsuya no Satetsu

Tetsuya smiled and shrugged. "I can't complain," He said as he grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it going into a bow. "You're looking as beautiful as ever I see," tetsuya said with a wink and a smile.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:31 am
User Image

What a pretty color

Karula Rai Ketsueki

Karula yanked her hand away from Tetsuya as he winked at her. She didn't mind him kissing her hand. It had been something he had always done. "And you're still praying on young girls." She said a little harsh as she brushed the back of her hand on her pant leg. "Flirtatious, as ever I see." She said with a joking grin as she looked up at him. "But on a better note." Karula said in a bit of a happier tone. "We graduated today. Therefore, we need to go to the Kage's to get our headbands, yes?" She asked Tetsuya as she placed her hands on her hips.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:38 am
User Image

Tetsuya no Satetsu

"Oh you wound me, I would never pray on young girls besides your only two years younger then me," He said with a laugh. "Damn right I'm flirtatious!" He said with a bigger laugh. "Yea we probably should huh?" He said chuckling and stretching.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:45 am
User Image

What a pretty color

Karula Rai Ketsueki

Karula laughed. "I'm still a young girl to you, dear Tetsuya." She giggled. She shook her head as he agreed with her on being flirtatious. "Well, as soon as we get our head bands we can get our scrolls and start our training right away." Karula spoke as she stepped past Tatsuya. "And the quicker we can see whose blood is stronger." She gave a short burst of a laugh. Karula awaited for tetsuya before taking leave to the Kage's office.
[exit to Kage's]

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:56 am
User Image

Tetsuya no Satetsu

"Not terribly my dear," tetsuya said with a laugh as he walked over to her and continued past her and let out a short maniacal laugh. "Indeed we shall!" He yelled out letting his psychotic side show briefly.
[Exit to Kage]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:38 am
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis walked into the area. He looked around looking for anything that looked suspicious. Since he was patrolling everything needed to look right. Since nothing looked out of place he left to continue patrolling.

Patrol the village! In progress

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:1350 Ryo:900

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:17 pm
User Image

Today begins the start...

The river was silent for once. No sign of people, just the turned up soil that spoke the past or a recent brawl. Shade walked quietly into the area, her hooded ears flattened down and the usual perky tail behind her lowered and motionless. The sound of crickets and the small whisper of the trees around her brought back memories of the days she lived out in the woods. Hunting, gathering... she definitely held a weird past. Approaching the riverside, the mysterious girl knelt down and sighed happily at the feeling of the cold moist grass tickling her bare legs. The paws at the end of her coat went limp and suddenly, the sound of a zipper sliced at the still air. Two pale slender arms reached out from where the zipper was pulled halfway down. Shade dipped her hands into the cool river and cupped them together. She gathered some water and brought her hands towards the darkness of her hood. Since her coat was now half open, her chin was exposed to the moonlight. Shade sipped at the sweet water then once her hands were empty, she repeated the act. Several times she drank until she felt satisfied. Now shaking her hands dry, she withdrew them back into her coat and zippered it back up; Once again hiding away behind that tan fabric.
"I know who I am," she whispered to herself with a hint of a childish pout in her voice. Shade stared at her reflection, her emerald orbs glowing more brilliant when looking in the water.
"Pretty Lady is gunna look for me, she's gunna be mad I left," the girl spoke to herself again. "Why did I run away? Why was I scared?" she questioned, half expecting her reflection to answer. Within a blink of an eye, her reflection suddenly changed. At first it was a fuzzy image, but then, Shade could see clearer. It was that man! The dark scary man! the inky blackness of the figure opened its eyes, putting two crimson orbs in the water. Shade was frozen to the spot. Fear was now engulfing her body as her eyes continued to gaze into the darkness. Why was he there? Why was he in the water!?
"N-No!" Shade screamed and suddenly swiped at the river with a large paw. The water rippled violently then soon settled down and formed back to her own image. The cat girl backed up quickly and groped the land around her for comfort. What was happening to her. Who was that man and why was he haunting her everywhere she went?

Of when purity bites back.

~~Chakra Pool (175/175)~~

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:22 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

A flicker of movement,a changing of colors but all as silent as the rest of the forest. As the girl drank and washed from the river her own reflection was changing. Changing into a Siloutte of Reiko Uchiha. No color could be seen on his form,no detail,only the dark siloutte...that is except for his eyes. From his head peirced twin orbs of red,suspended in the darkness that was his body. The orbs never ceased,never extinguished. They drilled into her soul like sword through paper. It was then the reflection spoke,its voice seemingly coming from everywhere and at the same time nowhere"You ran because you were scared. You were scared because you don't know who you are. You hide yourself from the world behind the cloak so they won't see the real you. Well let them SEE!" At that moment it seemed as if a dark hand shot out of the water,grasping her cloak and tossing it into the air where it caught on fire and burned"Who are you? What is your name? What is your purpose!"

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:43 pm
User Image

His loud angry voice, his dark presence. It was all around her, yet no where at all. The volume and the ferocity were enough to send Shade to her knees, almost in a display for mercy. The darkened hand that caressed her chest seemed to rip away her only source of love and protection, as well as her sanity. Watching her coat flutter then burst into flames made the stripped away girl lean forward and place her hands in the cool grass. With an upturned head, she opened her mouth and screamed to the stars,
"STOP IT!" Her voice, rugged and broken, echoed out around the forest. Suddenly. Everything stopped. Shade opened her eyes and glanced around. She was laying on her back, looking up at the distant stars which sparkled brilliantly in the night sky. The little lights dancing in her eyes as she tried to pull her mind together.
"I...fell asleep?" she questioned and sat up, her head pounding. With a grunt, she lifted her right paw and placed it against her forehead. the grass had made her coat damp, and with water came the bone chilling cold she despised so much. Shade shakily stood up, all her joints still from laying out in the cold. She glanced up and noticed the moon dipping below the horizon. It had to of been 1 or 2 in the morning by now.
"Idiot..why did I decide to sleep here..." she hissed angrily to herself then grew quiet. That man was haunting her dreams now as well. With a flick of her tail, Shade sluggishly walked over to a tree that bent over the river and stared up at its many branches. She decided to continue resting up there, like she always had. With a slight flick of each paw, a set of incredibly sharp claws automatically sprung out. Three on each paw. They glimmered dangerously in the moonlight. The cat-like girl started to climb her way up the tree, digging the claws against its bark and using her finely toned legs to muscle the rest of the way. Once reaching a high enough branch out of plain eye sight, Shade sprawled herself along it and retracted the claws.
"I just need sleep, I'll forget about that man tomorrow~nyahhh," She yawned and stared out over the river and into the forest.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:18 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis walked near the river when he heard someone cry out."Stop it!" They yelled. Intrigued Noctis hurried to the river, upon arriving he saw noone."Odd." He said he must just be tired. He walked towards the river and removed his shirt. Though it was pretty late it didn't bother him as he dipped his shirt in the river and squeezed the water on himself. It felt refreshing,

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:1650 Ryo:900

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image

The sound of the underbrush shuffling below her caused Shade to snap her eyes open and glance down. She was still on edge from her encounter with the Uchiha, so she had to at least glance, even though the river was a popular place... It wasnt to full at 2 in the morning. The scent that was carried on the wind was definitely male, and she could hear them splashing in the water. With incredible silence, Shade resumed the position of all fores and started to crawl down the tree. Shifting from one branch to the next. The feeling of creeping up on someone caused the adrenaline to burn through her veins and cause her slitted pupils to dilate to their fullest. Of course this kitty cat could see just fine in the dark. Finally, Shade fell still on the lowest branch of the tree. Her emerald eyes glowing out of the darkness where she remained. Her eyes fell on a young man, he didnt seem to much of a threat, but she chose to stay quiet. He was just simply washing his shirt and himself. The feeling of hunting quickly vanished and her tail swayed slowly now. Maybe she should approach. With a soft thump, Shade landed on the cold grass on her fours. She stood up slowly and smoothed out the tan coat she was so fond of. Taking a few steps towards the man, she let a large cheshire grin etch across her darkened face and she made the first sound,
"Hiya mister!" she said happily and jumped up and down, making herself look as childish as possible.

User Image

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out