Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Serec Fields Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panthers7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:15 pm
User Image
Noel smiled as he saw the girl. From innocence came a power that showed and rather demanded that it be respected. A violet Byakugan? Interesting indeed... Noel rose to his feet and came to Masumi as his hand ever so lightly cupped her cheek. The amber hues that flowed fiercely against the moonlight yet kept the tenderness upon her seemed to continue to glow with excitement,"Oh la la! Zhis is amazing! Do not be afraid of zour power Masumi."Noel said as his hand slowly removed from her cheek as he smiled," As zhey zay... 'Even le most veautiful rose 'as it's thorns.'" Noel said with a playful wink and would let those words sink in. The child truly admired her power although instead of fearing it like most. Maybe it was because the child had some infatuation towards her, or maybe even it was because she had something he admired... natural born power. Though Noel's dark intents seemed vanish when it comes to the presence of this earthly angel, seeing her have not only beauty but power truly made Noel wish to have the girl by his side even more. Feeling him staring at her in pure admiration as well as feeling the odd warm feeling to his cheeks Noel's smile become shy once more as he combed through his fingers to hide the reddened cheeks. This feeling of course Noel had never felt so he didn't understand the irritable feeling to his cheeks in which those ominous colored bangs he utilized to hide his reddened cheeks to hid his bodies nervous reaction. Taking a deep breath and relaxing, Noel sat back down underneath the tree and continued to lightly watch Masumi. Letting her restful glow give him the peace in which he truly needed if he wished to ever attempt to accomplish this jutsu.

[1/8]  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:53 pm
Masumi Hyuuga
Pure Beauty

User Image
Genin - Konohagakure - Byakugan
Yang

Masumi blished slightly at his gentle touch upon her cheek, then shifted her eyes away slightly..Tha.. Thank you..She got into a defensive Hyuuga stance, but it looked a bit ominous from the original stance. It held power and confident, making fluid movements that were strong and held grace that was unmatched. Her hands formed with gentle fist chakra and she used her unmatchable speed to repetitivly stab the air.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Panthers7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:15 pm
User Image
Noel nodded,"De Rien mon cherie."He said softly as he just continued to watch her. It was rather interesting that two proud family met like this, in this odd tango of fate. Noel, coming from prominent thieves that had even hung the balance of the 5 nations at their whim, and this work of art before him; hailing from the Hyuuga family yet... with more power it seemed. She was like water. Noel had heard a saying from the oldest member of his family speaking to him about the ways of fighting; and how one should be. Be like water Noel... For water is intangible. You cannot grasp it, yet you can contain it but only to a certain limit. Water can flow like a peaceful stream, or crash like a violent Tsunami. Become one with these extremes and no ninja can defeat you. Be like water... Noel. Those thoughts always rang through his mind whenever he trained. Always trying to cover up his weaknesses with his strengths, and now he was seeing it worked before him. The child giggled a little as he shook his head while relaxing and trying to focus into being 'one' with nature."Oui... Truly... A rose vith zhorns." He said softly. Quite at peace or truly beyond peace as the child hadn't felt this calm since he was put into Konoha. I may have found my missing link...; Noel said as he watched the furious yet elegant jabs fire away in the air; feeling quite bad for the invisible opponent.

2/8  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:28 pm
Masumi Hyuuga
Pure Beauty

User Image
Yang

Masumi inhaled sharply and her chakra formed around her as she gracefully began to spin rapidly in a steady circle of defense..8 Trigrams... Rotation! She spun wicked fast in such a small circle, her chakra formed a complete dome around her. If this attack was used on anyone or anything, they would be repeled backwards instantly. She stopped the rotation after a while, her spins become slow. She pressed her right hand palm up toward the sky, her other one danced in front of her. Fluid-like movements was one of the reasons she was one of the first people to be born with this peticular Genkai, her graceful spin came to an end as she stopped. Her hands automatically returned to their defensive stance, her eyes were closed for many moments, she seemed intense and into her own training as if in real battle. She exhaled softly and the veins near her eyes popped away, she reopened her eyes and her violet eyes returned. She looked over at Noel and her face lit up brightly with a smile, she blushed nervously..I think I.. Put too much chakra into that one..She made her point by pointing at the crater her dome of chakra formed in the ground, she sweatdropped and chuckled nervously.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Panthers7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:42 pm
User Image
Noel's eyes widened as he performed one of the trademark techniques of the Hyuuga. It indeed was a magnificent move to say the least; especially as close as he was to it before. Such tremendous force it provided, Noel could tell this technique wasn't only defensive base as it covered three-sixty degrees of target area. But he knew, that when she finished the technique, it seemed quite stamina straining. I see... But then again we are only Genin. I know that when she gets stronger the technique would take less strain upon her body. He thought to himself as Noel smiled,"Vould zou mind if I take zou out to dinner tonight lovely Masumi? Zit voice give me quite a vetter excuse to continue looking into zour veautiful face, no?"He said playfully as the child continued to relax. Slowly, shy might notice the child taking an a lightly transparent shape. Not so much that he could easily be seen through, but enough that the solidity of his body seemed quite diminished and in-fact seemed to continue to become diminished. This was a good sign to Noel as he felt the technique finally starting to take affect.

3/8  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:55 pm
Masumi Hyuuga
Pure Beauty

User Image
Yang

Masumi looked at Noel, his body seemed to be slowly disappearing. She blinked her eyes and almost immeditaly recognised the technique, she smiled brightly..Sure! That would be wonderful. But don't expect me to let you pay for it all yourself. She chuckled playfully, then pulled out a small rubber band and pulled her long black hair up into a ponytail. She shook her head free, some long strands of black hair escaped the rubber band, but the lot of it stayed up. She bat her long, dark lashes and parted her lips to say something..I'm happy I met you, ya know? You're the only person who hasn't reacted to me like I was... Strange..She nervously chuckled again, people had thought of her weird because of her eyes, hair, not only that because she was Yang. There were legends of the Yin Yang twins, most of them were utterly ridiculous.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Panthers7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:31 pm
User Image
Noel smiled lightly as the child continued to start to vanish and then,further more, sink into the ground he sat so comfortably in. He knew once he got the jutsu down, the technique would be easier to utilize and rather instant instead of this slow merging into the environment. "Hehe, ve vill zee about zhat madam." Noel said as he most definitely wasn't going to let the girl let a bill or a coin in payment for the food. Smiling as the girl pinned herself up so her hair wouldn't get in the way,something he knew all to well with his lengthy bangs, Noel tilted his head a little when he heard her ending comment. It almost made Noel faulter in his concentration but with a deep breath he was able to relax once more,"I am quite glad to meet zou too. Zou calm moi... zomething I 'aven't felt in quite zometime."Noel said softly as he sank lower into the ground,"Vhat I must zay... I am glad to zee zou zmile. Anyone zhat get a zmile from zou must become blessed."The child said as he started to feel his ears sharpening. Hearing things from a couple of feet away with relative ease but of course the child's hearing was still quite limited since this power was being brought through chakra alone.

4/8  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:03 pm
Masumi Hyuuga
Pure Beauty

User Image
Yang

Masumi grinned to herself mentally, he was the polite kind of guy eh? She knew that the polite kind of guys didn't let women pay even half the bill, she giggled to herself. Well, she would just have to give him something in return to repay the favor for dinner. She watched him further disappear into the environment, her eyes dazzled with amuzement. You make me to be some kind of angel my dear kind Noel, but I will tell you this..She walked to where his body was, she could see his chakra, so she knew exactly where he was at all times..Every Yang has her Yin..She smiled cutely, then stood straight and walked to where the crater was that she created. It was true though, Yin and Yang completed eachother because a little bit of eachother was within them both. Masumi had a little Yin, her twin brother had a little Yang.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Panthers7

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:01 pm
User Image
Noel... technically wasn't the polite type of guy. If she could see through his mind, revenge was etched as the number one priority yet... it would be faded. The girl seemed to have brought another priority to his mind and that was to protect her. She kept him at peace... and regardless the blackness of his heart Noel had to admit he was quite happy to have this odd feeling of peace. Noel listened to her comment and laughed softly,"Ah... Zit is only 'uman,no?" Noel finally started to merge with the earth as his chakra would even begin to disappear to a certain extent; at least from those without Dojutsu that has a main trademark towards tracking. The child knew this technique would absolutely dominate in a scouting mission, if indeed, he needed to do that. The child watched her curiously to see what she may attempt to do next as she walked back to the crator, and he further fused with his surroundings.

5/8  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:43 pm
Masumi Hyuuga
Pure Beauty

User Image
Yang

Masumi watched him closely and smiled at his comment, then closed her eyes and performed quick handseals..Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu She pushed her wind element from her body and aimed it at a rock that was a few feet from her, with ease, she lifted the rock off the ground and tossed it many meters away. She sighed in happiness, then looked back at the slowly disappearing Noel. She could see his chakra, but it was slowly disappearing..Do you think the Moon Goddess will ever see her Son God again? She looked up at the sad big moon, she held that sadess in her eyes.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Panthers7

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:17 pm
User Image

Noel tilted his head as he watched the move. It was indeed powerful. He wondered if such power was used for blasting back kunai's or something of the like before tilting his head to the other side to her question. Noel smiled as he answered in the usual soft voice,"Ah,mon cherie... Vhen it comes to amour, zhere is nothing zhat can ztop it. Ever, 'eard of le Eclipse? Zhere 're only deux ou trois days in le year vhere le sun and moon meet together. Even if vor a couple of 'ours. Zhey are together nonetheless! I zhink, even in zhat zhort time... Zhey may ve in a timeless place." He said looking up to the moon along with her. Finally his chakra would become even more unreadable and his body more in-tuned to the environment. In fact, the Noel would be completely transparent to the point that the rays of the moon no longer truly bounced off his body.

6/8  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:52 am
Masumi Hyuuga
Pure Beauty

User Image
Yang

Masumi nodded her head and she smiled, that sadness in her eyes disappearing for a short time. She looked over at his transparent body and her eyes closed with amuzement..I hope we get placed on the same team, we would make a killer team! She nodded her head a few times as she thought about it, her, Noel, and her twin. Yes, they would make a killer team together. She was weak right now, her twin always made her stronger. In fact, she was about 10 times stronger with her twin than usual, but when they weren't together, it was her weakness. If someone were to attack right now, she wouldn't stand a chance. She bit on her bottom lip and looked at Noel again, this time nervously..If umm.. Whenever we aren't together, if you see a boy with white hair and eyes like mine.. Could you umm.. Send him to me? Kuroi was her twin, she missed him so..

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Panthers7

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:00 pm
User Image
Noel smiled as he was glad to see the sadness remove from that angel's eyes. Sadness from her could make the very environment cry in weep due to her sorrow."Ah...Zhat vould ve good... I vould zurely protect zou." The child said softly though the seriousness in his voice was rather prominent. The playful tone he usually carried turned rather serious when he spoke those words as Noel started to near-to completely disappear. At the moment, he was almost completely in-tune with his environment. His chakra would be extremely difficult to read at this moment and ultimately starting to disappear completely as the child started to sink further into the ground. As his head started to submerge into the ground Noel nodded,"Oui... I vill most definitely do zo. And I 'ope zhat it vill also bring zhat le angel to zmile again." He said as the technique he was currently learning indeed seemed like it possibly would enable him to find the guy much faster. His hearing was sharpened, his eye sight wasn't strengthened too much but enough that when he squinted he got an weakened 'eagle eye' affect. This move indeed was a good choice for him to learn despite the sever drain he had on his body.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:46 pm
Masumi Hyuuga
Pure Beauty

User Image
Yang

Masumi smiled at his comment of protecting her, she wondered how her ever-so protective brother would react to this kind boy. She liked him, he was nice. She watched him slowly disappear from her vision, even her Byakugan. She smiled brightly after he said he would help her keep an eye out for her brother..Thank you Noel.. Please be wary of my brother, he's..She giggled nervously, then brushed some loose strands of hair behind her ear..Very umm.. Shy around people that know me..That was an understatement, he was very cruel to people that knew me, especially boys..

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:55 pm
User Image
Noel at this point would be completely invisible to those of his rank. Even with Dojutsu's the child would be near to invisible as his chakra signature could easily be mistaken as a small animal at this point. Of course, those of a higher rank, like to ranks above will easily spot the boy but Noel knew the technique he just accomplished surely was a good move to work on. Masumi would see Noel starting to reappear before her from out of the ear as he spoke,"De rien, mon cherie. And a timid frere? Zat is a first. Usually, I 'ave 'eard zhat frere's 're quite protective over zhere zister's vhen it comes to another voy. Especially a voy zhat 'as interest in 'is seour,no?"Noel said with a smile though it was much weaker than the one's he flashed before. Despite the comment he spoke that gave the smile it's old shy flare, it really was due to the exhaustion Noel had from learning that last technique. It took a good hunk of his chakra away to perform it at the level that he wished for it to be as Noel shook his head,"Excusez-moi... Vould zou like to go eat now madam?"He asked her softly as the chakra strain started to hit him... and boy did it hit hard.

8/8  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces