Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Travel :: Streets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:34 pm
User Image

Kanta Zii Kagami
| Konoha | Laser Pointer | Ninjutsu | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Zii looked around having lost sight of tetsuya before he was noticed. Kanta scared and with on real directional sense in child mode began to do the one thing that would hopefully get someones attention. "K-karula... Tetsuya..." he said as he began to cry softly being lost and alone scared him more then anything as his small cry became a large one. Hoping to tug at a certain Bi-polar shinobi's maternal instincts, as he covered his eyes in his sleeves leting them dangle down a bit as he cried, as he stayed there until he was found.

+-------------------+

"A Ringmaster is nothing without his Performers."

User Image

Chakra Count: 250/250

"Fear me! For I am adorable!"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:46 pm
User Image

What a pretty color
I would love to PAINT the leaves in your blood...

Karula Rai Ketsueki
| Genin | The Crimson Sakura | Bloodline Class |

Karula searched everywhere for her tiny friend. "Kanta!?" She called for him. She searched every where for him. Worry started to unfold in her eyes. Karula started to run down the streets. Kanta was normally attached to either Tetsuya's shoulders being carried. Or to Karula's hand. I was careless. I was to excited for my headband. Now Kanta... she kicked her feet up running faster. She ran past a child crying and skidded to a stop a few feet away. she whipped around and smiled as she released it was Kanta. She walked over to him and knelt down to him. "Kanta." she pulled both his sleeved hands away from his eyes and smiled at him.

| Chakra Count: 225 |

I allow you to see what you want to believe I am
If only you know of the BLOODSHED that made me snap...  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:58 pm
User Image

Kanta Zii Kagami

User Image

+-------------------+

Kanta kept crying but it quieted down when he saw karula, "I-I got lost... and was a-alone." he said quickly latching on to Karula in a hug. "I tried following tetsuya but I tripped and got lost...." he kept crying as he held tighter to his teammate being the only real family he new that was even closer to his own bloodline. The lightning tatoo on his neck showed as the wind blew, as he slowly let go of Karula and grabbed her hand finally begining to stop crying, and begining to smile now that he found one of his friends.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image

What a pretty color
I would love to PAINT the leaves in your blood...

Karula Rai Ketsueki
| Genin | The Crimson Sakura | Bloodline Class |

Karula hugged Kanta as he latched onto her. "It's alright, Kanta. I'm here." She said smoothing his hair softly. As Kanta released Karula and grasped her hand. She couldn't help but to smile. "Have you visited the Kage yet?" She asked sweetly.

| Chakra Count: 225 |

I allow you to see what you want to believe I am
If only you know of the BLOODSHED that made me snap...  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:27 pm
User Image

Kanta Zii Kagami

User Image

+-------------------+

Kanta nodded showing his headband, and the scrolls that were in his sleeves. He gently tied the headband on his neck loosely as he held onto Karula's hand a little tighter. It was amazing how this clutzy little child could switch into being a ninja off the bat. However for now he was content in finding one of his teammates, "N-now what?" He asked meekly as he wiped his eyes.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:15 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 270/270 |-|AC:3100 |-| 1400

User Image

Shikatsu fell into the streets and tried to get up but couldn't. "Damn it, this is gonna piss me off." He said as he vanished in a puff of smoke. It was only a shadow clone but now the real Shikatsu would know what happened.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:21 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 270/270 |-|AC:3100 |-| 150

User Image

The real Shikatsu appeared in the streets and was waiting for Reiko to appear. He was thoroughly pissed off now, and wasn't going to show any mercy in this fight. He looked around for Reiko to come out, he had his left hand clenched while his right hand was on his Wakizashi's handle.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

As Reiko fell into the streets himself he watched Shikatsu poof away. He landed on the ground in a crouch and punched where he had poofed away"DAMN IT!" He yelled as the ground split open beneath him. Lightning was starting to flicker around him as his emotion's rose to there highest point in years. He was going to find that guy and he was going to tear him apart! He stood there,breathing deeply as flames started to form around his feet. It was then that he noticed the real Shikatsu return. At least he had the courage to do so. Reiko's eyes narrowed and in a blur or motion he disappeared. If Shikatsu looked over his right shoulder he might catch the flying leg directed to the side of his head

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:36 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 260/270 |-|AC:3100 |-| 150

User Image

Shikatsu watched as Reiko appeared and just as quickly, vanish. He looked behind him as Reiko's leg was coming at him. He had seen this coming, he knew that Reiko would try and attack from behind so he had prepared for it. He threw a punch at Reiko's leg but he had Gouwan on so this would be fun. His hand made contact with Reiko's leg and the sheer force of the two attacks could be felt through the ground. This attack could break both Reiko's leg and Shikatsu's arm.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:46 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 310

Reiko's kick connected with Shikatsu's fist,but with his superior strength and speed not to mention his Shin-guards the blow favored him heavily. He broke all of Shikatsu's fingers with that strike,minus his thumb. Reiko's leg would go dead for a bit but he knew it would wake up soon. He didn't let the kid have any room to nurse his injuries though for as soon as he landed he opened it mouth and spit out a white substance. The object would hit him in the chest and pin him to the side of a building spread eagle. He would find out that it was in fact a Chakra web,something Reiko had learned to make earlier on in the week

|| --- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:58 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 270/270 |-|AC:3100 |-| 150

User Image

Shikatsu heard a cracking sound and was glad that it was only his fingers. As he tried to move again something hit him in the chest and stuck him to the building. It was some sort of web, he wasn't sure just what to do at the moment. He thought of a plan while he was stuck to the wall, waiting for Reiko to make his next move.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:54 am
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 310

As Reiko's attack connected,pinning him to the wall he followed up with yet another high speed attack. He ran towards the trapped Shikatsu and jumped into the air,spinning and kicking him in the chest. The resulting blow would knock him through the stone wall, and through the building behind it into the next street. He would hit the ground and roll until he was face down in the ground with Reiko staring down on him

|| --- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:34 am
The Crimson Blade

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 300 |-|AC: 2,000|-| 2,600

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

A shadow covered the streets as it soon narrowed and loud lighting-like sound was made when the object hit the ground. A large dark figure bigger than a overgrown Clydesdale landed in front of Reiko, its cold ice-blue eyes glaring at him in snarl as the rider landed soon after, coming off of the wolf's back. Eclipse touched the ground on foot at a time. Holding her hands down, one on her skirt and the other on the shirt. Her long silky back hair fell upon her back since the loopy bun it was in was shaken out as Steel jumped down from the rooftops. Some of the stray strands drifted down in front of her eyes. She looked at Reiko from beyond her hair with her crimson gaze. "R-Reiko." Normally it toke a lot to shake Night to were her voice was broken like such, since she was used to seeing those die before her hand and many other horrid things she had come across. But seeing Reiko this mad over anything, especially her. She knew he cared, but Eclipse had never seen him so infuriated over something. If this was to continue then she would have to take physical action. I-I can understand being mad or upset about it. . . b-but Shikatsu's still another member of the leaf! So, we can't go around killing each other. Even though, to look up a girls skirt. . .

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel growled low, he could tell from how Eclipse was acting that he had to stand between Reiko and the other boy. Side stepping Steel covered the hole, if Reiko wanted to cause more damage then he would have to go through the both of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:43 am
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis appeared on a nearby rooftop overlooking the fight."Of course."Noctis knew it was some kind of trouble and it had to be with Reiko. He looked down on the streets and saw Eclipse and Steel. He appeared next to them looking over at the fight. He patted the large wolf steel on the side and waved at Eclipse."So what happened?" He asked the two.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2850 Ryo:2000

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:44 am
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 240

Reiko continued to walk forward,passing Night and Steel without a word to either one. Right now,if steel Challenged him he wouldn't hold back on the beast,he was too upset. He continued to walk through the hole in the wall into the next street where Shikatsu was lying face down. As he was walking Lightning seemed to dance around him,growing stronger the closer he got to the kid until he was almost surrounded by it. Suddenly his hand lit up as a Chidori was formed in the palm of his hand as he looked down upon Shikatsu with a scowl"You fool" Was all he said as he brought his hand back,ready to strike. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Noctis appear. He should know to stay out of this,He didn't want to hurt him but if it came to be then it came to be

|| --- ||

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out