Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Luminosity

Enthusiast

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:18 pm
Aru Ichizuni

User Image

"Yes and yes." Aru replied while nodding. Watching the others in the room she began to look puzzled. "Although, I do not know what's going on..." It took a second but Aru fully registered his question and stared at Sypher. "Both," she replied again! A pout risen from her as she looked around the room once again and quickly faded as she noticed the window. The day was nice and clear and slightly windy. "Sypher. For a little while, do you want to hang out?" Aru asked while gazing out at the little clear sky she saw from the window.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:22 pm
Sypher blinked then looked outside as well, contemplating the benefit of going to hang with Zuni "Sure. We can always talk to the Kage later, I guess."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Luminosity

Enthusiast

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:41 pm
Aru Ichizuni

User Image

Aru danced happily to the door. "I passed many areas here but I particular liked the Ancient Ruins." Aru opened the door and motioned that Sypher can go out first. "After you Sir," being polite while giggling. Once her new friend leaves the room they will be on their way to the ruins.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:43 pm
Sypher left, the feeling of confusion returning Isn't the girl supposed to go first? he thought, moving out the door and down the steps, heading for the ruins.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shinji Inawa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:36 pm
Tapping his katana in front of him Haseo made his way to the Kage's office. Hopefully he knows someone I can train with, I want to keep up on my jutsu work. Reaching the door, Haseo knocked a couple of times, adjusted his hat, and waited for a reply.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
||CHUUNIN||ORIGAMI NO DARA||TEKINA NO IKARI||x||
||Chakra: 200||
||Battle Hymn||

A pool of paper formed on the floor behind the Raikage, rising up into the shape of a slight boy whose face was ever-cheerful. "I have returned." Aurelio uttered, bowing in the shadows. He rose up again and his eyes glinted terribly. He was different. A new jacket adorned his body, and a pair of metal gauntlets jangled at his waste. He didn't move an inch from where he stood. "I look forward to our fight, milady..."

---

I am currently with ||The Raikage, alone||
I'm feeling ||good humored...||
My condition is ||Perfect||
What's on my mind... ||I shall prove my worth...||

S1sterfister

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:16 pm
Takashi MatsudaUser Image
Genjutsu | Gennin

Takashi waited outside the Raikage's office. As he approached, he heard voices, so he would wait until whatever business was being done was done.

And still
The earth comes reeling
The curtain calls my name
I'm not afraid

And I know
You may not miss me
But I am not ashamed
The choice I made

But I can't
Let this go

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:50 pm
User Image

αѳɾιαιgʏѳ

Glimmering emerald hues peered toward the Raikage's Office with much anticipation. a powerful breeze whipped beautiful bright pink hair across a lean and gentle face. The beauty of a young Raigyo was apparent in the flawless features of the petite girl looking toward her future. Her beauty might be, to one's perspective, an advantage to her it was her skill to manipulate her beauty that was her niche.

With a soft sigh gentle steps were taken toward the Raikage's Office. In the young girl's mind she was as mighty as a lion, but on her exterior persona she was merely a kitten. Her sheepish and gentle gestures did not match her internally, but she was not there to impress anyone but the Raikage. Her petite form slipped easier through the few people that stood in the hall. A quick glance once more at the crowd gave her butterflies leaving her to keep her head down afraid to meet anyone's eyes directly. She simply tapped the wooden door with slight hesitation,
"Raikage?" A soft whispered escaped. As she stood waiting the halls filled with a delicious taste of strawberries and roses. It was natural for her aroma to be strong; only when she infused chakra would this become deadly.

'As long as I keep my head down, no one will bother me. I just want to speak tot he Raikage and find out my next steps to becoming stronger. Maybe I'll even be given a team. that would be nice, but I do hope it is special. I do want to be strong for Kumo and I just don't think I can achieve that without a determined team. Hmm.'

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

xX Vaniity Xx

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:01 pm
Kimiko sat behind her desk, watching the green haired child just openly enter her room. She was loud and wild and the more she spoke. The more Kimiko grew annoyed. Though she just sat there and watched trying to guess when the two would realized she sat in her office. Seeing them leave brought a loving feeling to blanket over her soul. Sighing greatly, she released the tension that came over her. However, her time alone was not long. The sounds of knocking against her doors let her knew that her alone time would never come. " Come in! " As she spoke, the pressure of chakra was easily felt and with that, Kimiko knew exactly who stood in her presence. " Welcome back Airelio! " She said as her hands begun to dance through sheets that stood on her desk. " Our battle would have to wait a little more time. Allow me to take care of these Genins. " Hearing another knock, Kimiko sighed once more and lazily spoke. " Come in! "

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
||CHUUNIN||ORIGAMI NO DARA||TEKINA NO IKARI||x||
||Chakra: 200||
||Battle Hymn||

The boy gave a short-lived chuckle, nodding his head in acknowledgement. "Yes," he spoke with a small smile. "I'd expect as much."

((eeeeh, that sounded irritated... but it wasn't meant that way x.x))

---

I am currently with ||The Raikage, alone||
I'm feeling ||good humored...||
My condition is ||Perfect||
What's on my mind... ||I shall prove my worth...||

S1sterfister

xX Vaniity Xx

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 pm
User Image

αѳɾιαιgʏѳ

Kaori could feel the annoyance in the Raikage's voice; this made her very question her next actions.'Should I go? I mean what if she is mad at me? But then again if I leave now it might only annoy her more. Ugh, what should I do? I want a good first impression. Just stop thinking...just do it.'With a gentle shove she peeked her head inside slowly bringing her body into view as well. With a quick bow; she spoke,"Lady Raikage." Her heart raced and jumped out of her chest.'Why didn't I just leave?!' She hurried back to a regular position and tried to control her shaking.

She wanted this deep down; to be a shinobi of Kumo, to work under the Raikage of the village, and be a protector of its rights. She was determined, but scared. Maybe it was fear of not being liked or being strong enough to have a place right now. She just wanted it. Bad. She wanted to maybe even prove something to herself in the process. Though beautiful she wanted something more; she didn't want to be the bait or the weak-link.

ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:47 pm
Takashi MatsudaUser Image
Genjutsu | Gennin

Takashi stepped in silently beside Kaori. "We need teams, or at least specific jobs." He placed his hand on Kaori's shoulder which was meant to mean only one thing: calm down; easy. "If possible, I'd like to take a mission now." He himself had gotten bored without a sensei to teach him or anything to focus on.

He'd spoken calmly and almost monotoned, but his heart was in the right place. He was trying to make the young girl feel... stronger, like she didn't have to feel scared. Weather this worked, he didn't know, but at least he tried.

And still
The earth comes reeling
The curtain calls my name
I'm not afraid

And I know
You may not miss me
But I am not ashamed
The choice I made

But I can't
Let this go

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xX Vaniity Xx

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:21 pm
User Image

αѳɾιαιgʏѳ

Kaori looked up at the boy with the encouraging hand. 'Who is he? Maybe he thinks I'm someone else? Is he trying to help or plain out ignoring my existence?'Kaori tried to pick out the kindest possible explanation, but her second guessing couldn't help but pick on the negative. She side-glanced away from the boy trying to keep from having a eye contact. She shook once under his grasp and waited for the Raikage to decide her path.

ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
H a T a K e ~ L e N

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|| GENIN || NINJUTSU || KUMOGAKURE|| CHAKRA: 250

☁╔════════☯═════════╗☁

What kind of sight was this? Len had left for a few hours only to come across even more Genin, this was becoming ludicrous. How were they supposed to grow properly if only the Kage could train a few at a time. This would be going nowhere if folks did not give her a breather. Some instructors would be nice too, now that Len thought about it.

The young Hatake gave a knock first, entering only if given the go ahead, seeing how it was a rule. His face hidden behind the mask of a thunder beast only leaving his peppered hair, and golden eye visible to those who looked. Noticing another few Genin he scoffed, thinking of the probabilities. He would notice that peculiar and powerful Chunin as well.

It was that red haired kid, and the pink haired girl that seemed like newcomers. He did not mean to interrupt but he felt the need. The calm demeanor with bit of chakra flowing off of him, signifying pure lightning or raiton. From the open doorway he spoke loud enough for the Kage to hear him "My dear brother is learning at a quickened pace, he'll be finished soon, I came to see if I may be of assistance or Improve myself further...Mistress Raikage," Len said taking a knee out of respect to his Mistress Raikage, yet his voice sounded rather bored.

☁╚════════☯═════════╝☁

"Do not get in my way, less I strike you down where you stand!" - Len

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zettai Gao

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:55 am
User ImageUser Image
Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Kumo ~ CP: 200

XXXXXKnight ran into the kages building to only knock at the door and ask "Raikage, is it okay if I get a taijutsu and weapon style scroll? It's okay training with my brother and all, but we don't walk to same path techniques wise."  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games