Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:54 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

Kyo haden't noticed the change in Dai, he recongized her voice mostly. "I fought some spy trying to get into the village...W--what are you doing here, I know you hate hospitals so it must mean your hurt too?" He would of glomped Sypher if he wasen't so sore. A black little thing sped past the door as a nurse sped after it and Kyo laughed.

"OMFG cookies!"

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:56 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

"The better the fighter..."

User Image

Dai touched her hair and smiled. "Oh, um, I have no idea. It just happen over time, I guess." She said as she smiled at Sypher. She looked at Kyo. Kyo had grown, Sypher had change in his appearance and so Had Dai. Fuyu was the only one missing from the old squad. Dai had missed these people; She missed the ones she called family over calling them friends.

User Image

"The more of a challenge to win."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:03 pm
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher shook his head "I had a mission in Leaf. I ended up with a few broken ribs but they're healed now." he leaned back slightly and watched the nurses chase what he assumed was Shi. He looked at Dai with a chuckle "I guess that's right. I wasn't sure of mine but I guess its better than nothing." he leaned forward, elbows on knees "Sounds like you two have been busy."

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:13 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

A nurse had captured Shi as she carried the dog in the room and sat it down on the bed, Shi had taken the pouch of his dog treats back as she walked out. "It's been boring...I wish something fun would happen to such a boring place." Shi nuzzled Sypher's hip to say hi. Kyo was almost the same since he didn't change much except his hair was shorter and not it's bright orange, but thats from dirt. He did feel kind of embarrassed to be without a shirt thought...only pants on.

"OMFG cookies!"

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:49 pm
User Image

Sypher rubbed Shi behind the ears as he listened "Its nice to come home to some boring things after missions though." he said with a grin, rubbing Shi's nose with one finger "And it doesn't sound like its been boring."

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:11 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

Was it just a illusion or was Sypher actually petting Shi? Shi snuggled onto his lap and moved his shirt to lick Sypher's belly a couple times. "It has been! Ow...Atleast you had fun." His sore ribs hurt as he sat up straight.

"OMFG cookies!"

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:17 pm
User Image

Sypher jumped slightly, jiggling the small dog around as he licked his stomach "Stop that, Shi." he scolded, pulling the puppy out from under his shirt and leaning back. He settled Shi on his chest as he lay on his elbows, rubbing the pup's paws "I suppose I had fun....in different ways...Don't move too much ok? Just...lay there and heal...." he said, concern all over his features as Kyo sat up. The heaviness in his chest was still there and Sypher had a pretty good idea what it meant Its sick...I shouldn't even be thinking that way! he shook his head sharply and glanced at Kyo again "Where'd your shirt go...?"

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:40 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

He laughed at Sypher as he jerked from Shi who continued to try and lick Sypher, but now on his neck. "My shirt..? The nurse must of took it...I don't know I was out cold..." He had been knocked out by a careless ANBU. He had his legs criss-crossed so he could sit up-right. "They are just scratches and bruises."

"OMFG cookies!"

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:49 pm
User Image

Sypher sighed and allowed Shi to cover his neck in slobber, smiling despite himself "Just scratches and bruises but you were out cold?" he asked, still smiling but concern in his eyes once more. He rubbed Shi's ears and took a deep breath "I...never mind." he muttered.

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:09 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

Looking awa as he frowned, Sypher always kicked a sentence into truth. "Those damn Oinin and ANBU are stupid!" He whinced as he leaned on the side bar. It was cold on his arm and made him move suddenly he had to whince from such a sudden movement. Shi made a big lick from Sypher's chin to the top of his nose.

"OMFG cookies!"

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:12 pm
User Image

Sypher jerked his face back as Shi licked him then moved to lay on his side, watching Kyo carefully "Hey now! I'm an Onin. So not all of us are damned and stupid, right?" he said, teasing slightly. He could understand Kyo's issues with them though if they had knocked him out "Shi. If you lick me again, I'm putting you on the floor." he said sternly, a slight smile in his eyes.

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:24 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

He rolled his eyes as Shi rolled onto his back and folded his front paws to look at Sypher upside down with puppy eyes and a tounge sticking out. Kyo was kind of shocked at Sypher being Oinin! "Depends if this certain Oinin can defeat the puppy eyes." He smirked, it was hard to not look at puppy eyes and survive.

"OMFG cookies!"

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:30 pm
User Image

Sypher looked at Kyo then grinned and put a hand over Shi's eyes and leaned forward to blow on the dog's stomach, fluffing the fur "Puppy eyes defeated!" he said and scooped Shi up to flip so the dog faced Kyo instead "And diverted. So...am I still damned and stupid?" he lifted Shi up and looked at Kyo sneakily over the dog's head.

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:42 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

Shi whimpered with his puppy eyes covered then facing Kyo who shot back at Sypher with innocent, pouting, hurt-looking puppy eyes and face. "Only when you can't defeat me." He leaned forward as Shi wiggled out of grasp and sat while licking the pants of Sypher. Kyo kept his look as they were only a ruler away from eachother's face.

"OMFG cookies!"

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:02 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

"The better the fighter..."

User Image

Dai listened to the boys go back and forth. "They've done so much. And I have very little to talk about. *sigh* Dai looked at Sypher. "Sypher? I was wondering, if it would be to much trouble. I need a really butt kicker of a teacher." She said finally admitting it. "My training isn't going so hot now a days. Could you help or is there someone else I can study under that you might know of?" She asked. She looked rather sad that she hadn't been as focused as before. When the team was still together. "I want to get stronger before the next exams." She said as she stood against the wall.

User Image

"The more of a challenge to win."

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games