Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Livid Landings || .:Streets of Kumogakure:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:10 pm

Rainbow Reaper Nijiro Hatake User Image
space
Loyal Hatake Clan Mist Medic Lazy

xxxxxx Nijiro listened to Sypher talk about his lack of a family, a hand playing lazily with her dyed hair. and the ornamental hairpin.

❝You talk of it too easily.❞ Nijiro spoke, not liking to speak about her own family, as she never really had one during her young, traumatic childhood. Not until her real father came and took her away from it all. And friends; she lost her friends on the first mission they had. They're alive, but one quit, another has changed completely, and their sensei is dead.

[exit]

To Protect the Innocent.xxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:19 pm

User Image

Ryo Aokawa
Hidden Mist || Genin || Bukijutsu || Suiton

User Image

Ryo looked on as the others left him as he was too concerned with eating. He than finally noticed after some time he was alone. "Damn it..." he said as he than pulled out his wallet and set the money on the table. "Thanks for the meal the money is on the table!!!" he shouted as he followed after his teammates to begin training.

((Exited: Sorry my job is getting to me))

User Image

User Image "I Will Act Upon The Will of The Village Hidden In The Mist.." User Image

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:08 pm
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Breath ran up, and stopped Ryo as he was leaving. "Ryo!" He said, happily. "Change of plans. Mi's back. We're going." As he said this, Breath assumed Mi had been following pretty closely.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:45 pm

User Image

Ryo Aokawa
Hidden Mist || Genin || Bukijutsu || Suiton

User Image

Ryo turned around and sighed. "Oh well..." he said as he was going to head to where every Breath was heading at this point now.

User Image

User Image "I Will Act Upon The Will of The Village Hidden In The Mist.." User Image

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
Mi had followed behind Breath, keeping a polite enough distance between the two of them. The streets were filled with different shops and the atmosphere was a lot more lively as they descended on the area. Mi's gaze flitted from one side of the street to the next, clearly amazed of everything. By the time they had caught up with Ryo, Mi's cheeks had acquired a slight pink coloring, she was flustered.."Let's go guys." She said, trying to sound a little less formal around them. Ever since she had left she had really put a lot of thought into how to establish a decent relationship with them. That and she was sure they would want to return to train as much as they possibly could.."Let's so we can prepare you for the exams." She repeated and added. First stop was the office to let Satoshi know they were leaving and that one of her Genin had disobeyed orders and ventured off to the village of Sand.. "If you don't mind. Please take me back to the office. I am afraid I am still not sure which is where." A darker shade of pink spread across her cheeks. She was a little embarrassed but there was no helping it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:51 pm
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Breath nodded. "Err... I think I know the way back." He smiled. "We'll work it out as a team!" Immediately after saying that, he realized that she had said nothing about Nijiro. Breath didn't question it, she would tell them in time. For now, the more important thing was getting back to the office. Heck, Nijiro might have been there, waiting. Regardless, Breath, Ryo, and Mi could work out how to get back. Breath started off in what he correctly assumed was the right direction.

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:40 pm
"Hmm, nice place, interesting sights." Howaido kept to himself as we walked the streets and explored the Village.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:54 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro Hatake's heels clicked sharply on the path as she followed Howaido, grey eyes surverying her surroundings with interest, being careful not to let herself be cut off from her older brother. "I like it here. It reminds me of home, in a way." She spoke quietly, her eyes appearing lazy as she looked up to the taller buildings in the distance.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:40 pm
"Its just a little crowded," Howaido shuddered at the thought of his sisters home being so massive. Could he handle that? "I wonder what your village is like?" Howaido seemed uncomfortable, could he have something on his mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:48 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro Hatake looked up to her brother, deiciding she had better explain just a little more clearly. "No, the village is nothing like either the village my father - our father raised me in, nor is it like the Mist Village. It's the atmosphere, and the sky. The air is dryer here, and thinner, but it's calm, like Mist."

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:22 pm
"I see, some ninja would find Mist terrifying, but I guess others can consider it calming too..." He mused as they walked, his smile making it to Nijiros eyes behind the mask.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:57 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro Hatake shrugged her shoulders, still carrying her travel bag, it's single strap cutting across her chest as the bag hung on one side of her body, the strap resting on the shoulder on the other side.

❝It's the mist itself; you can lose yourself inside of it so easily. To me, it is a haven. To experienced ninja of the Mist, it is like part of themselves; reading it, flowing with it naturally. To everyone else, it is an ever present threat, or a nightmare. If you cannot read the mist, chances are, you are already dead.❞ Nijiro looked up to Howaido's face, and her eyes narrowed slightly when she saw he was watching her. ❝What?❞

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:47 am
"Im not sure," he stopped walking a moment as he looked up at the sky,"Its just so weird to me..." He absentmindedly cracked his knuckles as he still looked at the clouds,"Im not used to the sun being dampened like this, it feels foreboding... And I dont think Ive ever had a full conversation with the fairer sex before, having a sister is kinda nice, more so nicer than I thought it would be." He scratched the back of his head precariously as he looked back to his younger sibling,"I was just wondering what you thought?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:16 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro Hatake listened to Howaido speak of the clouds, understanding how a man, who had been raised in the desert, could find a lack of direct sunlight be a tad unsettling to him. Hearing Howaido call women the 'fairer sex', she nearly scoffed. Nijiro hated women, if only because she truly feared her mother because of how she was raised.

❝Mhm.❞ Nijiro hummed softly before responding to Howaido's question. ❝I have never thought of having a sibling before. And I much prefer the company of men to women. This situation feels no different than talking to one of my teammates.❞ Nijiro informed her brother off-handedly, and quite factually.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:00 pm
"I see, maybe one reason why I find women harder to approach is because the only women I know are of Six and Bast-Sensei. Both of which are rather coarse and upbeat about too many things, they have wisdom, but they could also throw you like a water balloon..." Howaido looked down at his feet and rubbed his ribs thoughtfully, remembering the time he had been flung around the dojo resulting in several cracked bones. "Ive never really done much teaching, I hope I am not being too light... We could even learn more right now if you want? Cloud is the home of lightning Ninjutsu so Im sure we could find plenty of things for you to learn." Howaido stretched as he felt himself relaxing slightly, he had been on edge for months since Sand had been attacked. He was now away and although nervous, he felt he could take his mind to other things for the moment,"Say why do you say what you said earlier, I figured girls thought us guys were too lazy or uptight?"  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games