Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image "If your going to learn and I'm going to teach you then life or death situations is what must be made. You must not understood by what I see a spar as." Apollo could've killed Sypher three times already and yet he still thinks something like 'practice' is what they were doing. "Did I say I was going to kill you? I said this was a life or death battle. You need to feel like your going to die in order to get used to it. In the ninja real world, not this pampered place you live in, people face life threatening situations on every mission they go out on. It's one of the many ways of the ninja. Now, are you going to continue to cry about what was said or are we going to continue?" Apollo was being cold on purpose. If he was steadily putting praise in the child for everything he did right then he'd never get anywhere. His eyes stared to Sypher, obviously waiting for the answer to his question.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:32 pm
"Everyone is dying. Nothing is 'pampered' or happy. I know that better than anyone and I don't need you to tell me." Sypher was equally cold, meeting Apollo's gaze defiantly and dry. Asking if Sypher would cry was about as insulting as Apollo could have been and his cold attitude didn't bother him at all. He was used to cold, even frigid, responses like that "We do have different views as to what a spar is. Spar is training, working to better the skills. Not a mock battle for life and death but I'll do it your way." He brought his hands together on top of each other and pushed them down, water spilling out of the palms. It flooded the area and he signed again as vines rose out of the dirt. They didn't entangle Apollo but climbed the ruins and other surfaces till everything was coated in a thick leafy green curtain. "Raidan." a smaller falcon spiraled down from the air as Sypher summoned him and landed on his now outstretched arm. Electricity arched along the wings as the falcon flapped before it settled, watching Apollo with a bemused eye "Sup, boss. Nice sensei you got. Reeeeal charmer." Raidan chortled, his beak clacking in laughter.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:50 pm
User Image He had such coldness in his eyes ad even more in his words. Good, killing off your emotions was the first step to becoming an Anbu. "This place you live in is quite pampered. Do you have people attacking you? Anyone after you for your life? Or perhaps someone trying to kill you simple for the hell of it. You have food, shelter, clothing, all the necessities of life. Don't speak as if you know everything." He was too young to try and make such statements easily. "Your meaning of spar is far too weak for me to understand." His words came out dry as the are was quickly flooded, followed by the various vines sprouting throughout the environment. Probably another Senju tactic. Then a bird came from above, another one of Syphers summons. Apollo eyed it, seeing it's electric attribute. "Water conducts electricity..." Was that his plan? Kinda hazardous considering it didn't seem like he was a Raiton user. "Fine..let us continue..." Apollo went to both his sheaths before pulling out two of his blades this time, the third still tucked away. He'd allow Sypher to attack.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:56 pm
Sypher didn't move as Raidan laughed even harder, his feathers ruffling sharply and crackling with electricity. The water was still floating slightly on the surface of the dirt, almost muck like. Bending down, Sypher coated his feet and arms as well as his chest with the mud, using one more jutsu to harden it into an iron defense of his limbs and chest. His hands moving swiftly again, the remaining moisutre became a perfect reflection of the sky above them and he rushed forward, Raidan holding on tightly to his shoulder. He kicked off a piece of ruin and spun, his leg kicking out as Raidan pushed off sharply, soaring into the air. Raidan circled once then plummeted, shooting for Apollo's head with his talons outstretched for his head.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:19 pm
A little boy ran into the area with a dog behind him. Kyo was running for his life from three bullies after he had graduated the academy and they were giving him his 'present' now. "Mommy!!" He yelled as he kept running with Shi next to him, tripping over a rock he fell down and scraped his knee, the three boys caught up to him and laughed. "Little boy called for his mommy! Oh no!" One said, "I'm so scared NOT!!" Another said and kicked Kyo in the side of his belly as he began to cry and Shi barked. One of the boys picked up the dog and held him tight so he couldn't defend his Fido or rather Kyo. Kyo kept crying as the first boy who spoke bent over and punched his cheek then pulled him by his bright orange hair to make him sit up. "Where is your mommy now?!" The second boy untied Kyo's headband from his neck and threw it on the ground into a muddy puddle. Making the headband dirty and wet. The first boy punched Kyo straight in the gut then kicked him there while the second boy joined in. The third still held Shi the dog to keep it from defending Kyo.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:34 am
Sypher misjudged his kick and ended up falling, a slightly embarrassing thing to do in front of his sensei but not the worst. Raidan laughed hard as he stopped his assault since Sypher had fallen but the boy wasn't listening anymore. His ears, still sensitive despite not having the larger appendages, had picked up shouting and crying "Sorry, sensei. I'll be right back." he pushed himself up and ran, Raidan taking flight after him. He pushed through the ruins and after some struggling, came across what looked like a very one sided fight "HEY! Cut that out! Raidan!" he shouted, racing at the boys. Raidan attacked the boy holding the dog, his talons scratching at his neck and ears. Sypher went after the bullies attacking the smallest boy and gave the first boy a good kick in the ribs, round housing to back hand the second boy "Get out of here! You're not fit to be ninja if you pick on little kids!" he shouted.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:13 pm
The boys kept kicking and punching Kyo till they heard a voice shout at them and the third boy got attacked by a falcon. "Who are y-" The first boy didn't finish cause he was kicked in the ribs and fell back. The second got back handed, all three got up and ran off. Kyo kept crying on the ground and slowely moved his hand to grab the half-way, sticking out headband from the puddle. Shi had been let go and nuzzled his cold, wet nose to Kyo's back.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:45 pm
Sypher bent down and dragged the small boy to his feet, pulling the headband out of the mud as well. He gave the dog a look, not liking dogs at all, and then set the boy on his feet solidly "If you keep running away, they'll keep chasing you. And stop crying!" he scolded, shaking the headband vigorously to free it from mud. He wiped the metal with his hand till it was clean then shoved it into the boy's hands "Why didn't you fight back? You graduated so obviously you're not worthless." Sypher continued, his tone sharp for someone not far out of genin-hood himself  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:08 pm
Kyo wiped his eye with his hand and held his headband in another. He pouted his lips and sniffled. "I don't wanna fight back at them...it will get me in trouble." He tied the headband around his neck and looked up to Sypher with his sad blue eyes. He sniffled again as Shi barked. "Down Senpai Shi." The little pup jumped into Kyo's arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:21 pm
Sypher's chest puffed up slightly at the boy's words of not fighting back "If you don't fight back, they'll never leave you alone! They'll keep picking on you and beating you up if you don't fight back!"he snapped and crossed his arms angrily. He hated bullies with a passion that stemmed from being bullied himself "They almost took your dog and probably would have hurt it if I hadn't shown up. If you aren't going to fight for yourself, fight for your animal." he scowled and Raidan flew down to add to his words, settling on his shoulder easily "You're not going to be able to protect things you care about if you don't fight back."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:41 pm
He looked to Shi and frowned more. It was true he couldn't protect Shi if he didn't fight back. Tears swelled up in his eyes but his shook them away. "I guess...but Shi-san is not a animal...he is kind of like my brother...like my big brother." Shi barked to agree and licked Kyo's cheek. Shi was more brave than Kyo he started to cry again.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:47 pm
Sypher reached out and took hold of the small boy's ears, lightly but hard enough to get his attention "STOP crying." he growled before releasing the ears "Big brothers need help too and it IS an animal. OW!" the last part was from Raidan nipping his ear. Sypher gave him a slightly wounded look then rephrased his comment "Shi, was it? Shi is a dog. Plain and simple. Dogs can't fight weapons and the next fight you get into might end with kunai being drawn." he said, one hand held up. He flicked his fingers and a water senbon appeared in between his fingers "You have to get stronger. And fight back. Get a teacher! Have someone train you so you can fight back without getting in trouble." he flicked the senbon and it dissolved as it flew, splashing lightly into a tree. Sypher glanced up to see if his teacher had followed them but, not seeing him, he continued speaking "Find someone who can teach you. Then you can protect everything."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

MistahSixxPathsGod

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:59 pm
As if on cue with what Sypher had said, the other graduate from the chuunin exams came walking in with his dog at his side. Seeing a fellow clan member, his heart sped up a little. It was a warm feeling to know their were other people who shared your blood around the village, and he smiled though he wasn't sure exactly who the boy was. Seeing his tears and hearing Sypher's words about dogs not being weapons, a devilish grin shown brightly on his face.

"I'm afraid I disagree with you there, oh Sypher," he called out, Akatsuchi barking loudly and angrily. She eyed Tsu, a kind of motherly stare, and frowned. As the two walked to where they stood, Kay would lose his characteristic grin and knealed down beside the boy and his dog. "My name is Kay Inuzuka, and I believe differently. If that canary on his shoulder is a weapon, than so is Shi," he said rubbing the dog behind the ears where most dogs like to be scratched. He turned his stare to Sypher, his dog like eyes zeroing in on Sypher. "If you truly believe that dogs can't fight weapons, than why don't you let us show you what dogs can really do." Akatsuchi had walked over to the other dog and sincerely rubbed her head against his as a sign of compassion, but at Kay's words she went back into attack mode and now stood at his side. It wasn't anything personal, it's just that lately his clan had been losing a lot of respect and frankly he was sick of it. Even that one girl at the chuunin exams had been a bit too laid back around him and took the dog too lightly. It annoyed him to no end.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:02 pm
Kyo bit his lip to stop crying. He pouted then bursted out at Sypher's other comment of Shi. "Shi might be a dog but he can fight! He can fight against weapons!! He isn't just a dog he is a inuzuka dog!" He couldn't show anger well except in his pouty voice. Kyo stomped his foot and sniffled more till his eyes were done crying. How could someone just think ever dog was the same! His dog was special and could fight with him..if he ever faught. He looked to Kay and nodded, agreeing as Shi did too.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:09 pm
Sypher's eye twitched as Kay showed up again, his feelings still mixed about this boy "Raidan is a falcon...not a canary." he said with a growl. Raidan's talons tightened on his shoulder and the falcon was no longer just sitting. He was fluffed up and lightning was dancing all over his feathers as Sypher crossed his arms tightly "I have no intention of fighting you, Kay." his fists were clenched tightly as well "And I'll thank you to keep your derogatory insults to yourself." his mouth twitched into a smile that was more of a snarl "I don't recall insulting your animal. So don't insult mine." Raidan let out a piercing screech in agreement.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games