Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Totoma's Cafe |Food and Drink| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:08 pm
Trickster トリック スターUser Image
|
Past: : : unknown
| |
| | |
Intentions: : : unknown

| 鬼 | Yokai says,

"Kiseru?" Yokai examined the pipe while his food was prepared and set before him. The water came with a lemon in it "So...its a...a pipe?" he asked, picking up chopsticks and stirring the ramen. He sniffed it a little then took a bite, chewing for a few minutes before his face flushed Oh.My.God. This is hot! he closed his eyes tight and swallowed hard, grabbing his glass of water "Unhg..." he swallowed about half the glass, trying to get the heat out of his burned tongue "I don't think I like hot food..." he mumbled holding a hand to his mouth.

I may know nothing...but I know the side I'm on
is MY OWN.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:18 pm
User Image
T S U R U Y A X K O U H E I

[ Kirigakure | Chuunin | Genjutsu Brawler ]

Kouhei nodded when Yokai asked if it was a pipe. Then, as he took a bite of the noodles, Kouhei could tell that he was startled by the temperature. Luckily there was water in front of him so his mouth didn't burn. After another smoke of his pipe, Kouhei said, "You should wait for the noodles to cool." It was probably a very obvious thing to say, but Kouhei still felt the need that he should say that, seeing as the poor man had probably just killed some of his taste buds with the extreme heat. Or maybe that was an exaggeration, but Kouhei wasn't sure how hot the prepared noodles had been. Personally, Kouhei liked the hot noodles--they warmed one's stomach. It wouldn't hurt for Yokai to let them sit for a little while, though. This man was quite interesting... It was as though a full grown man was having to relearn not to eat hot food as a small child would have to.

Rain Water Resonance

Beloved Sex Symbol

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:38 pm
|
| |
| | |

| 鬼 | Yokai says,

"...oh..." Yokai spoke in a very small voice and went back to stirring the noodles. He didn't look up as the water was refilled either, focusing on the bowl. He didn't speak for a long time, nibbling on the noodles as they cooled off I must be a moron... he thought, depressed, poking at the noodles Of course you let hot noodles cool. That's common friggin sense. he sighed heavily and glanced up at Kouhei, wondering for a minute about how he felt about what was necessarily a babysitting job "I'm sorry you have to do this..." he said softly, eating the noodles slowly.

is MY OWN.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:49 pm
User Image

Seeing Yokai so depressed was depressing. Kouhei knew that it was probably the right thing to do, telling him that, but at the same time Kouhei could only imagine how self-conscious he must be feeling. His kiseru was resting on his thumb and index finger, and he rubbed the intricately carved pipe carefully. It was a family heirloom, as most kiseru were passed down from generation to generation. Even if Kouhei had been away from the village for seven years, and even if his parents had disowned he and his brother, at least he could still remember them, and remember his fond childhood memories. His nonexistent fond childhood memories. All throughout his youth, Kouhei had followed his brother around. Their parents were strict, and didn't care much about what they were doing. When Kouhei went to the academy, when Kouhei was a prodigy, they gave him the family kiseru, and that was about the fondest memory he had of them. Still, having some memories, even if many of the fond ones were fabricated during recluse, was better than having no memories. There was nothing Kouhei could say to Yokai's apology, and so he said nothing at all. After what Kouhei had last said he wanted to avoid any prompting for Yokai to feel stupid about having lost his memory. He may be a recluse, and he may try to be emotionless, but he wasn't stupid when it came to understanding social cues.

Rain Water Resonance

Beloved Sex Symbol

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:57 pm
|
| |
| | |

| 鬼 | Yokai says,

Yokai finished his noodles in silence and the waiter came over, offering (thank god!) only one dessert: chocolate pie "Ah, yes please. And...uhm...whatever tea goes well with it." he said, watching the waiter leave. He glanced at Kouhei again then leaned back "Is there somewhere I could I get some clothes?" he asked as the pie arrived. He used a spoon to eat it and was surprised at how much he liked it. The ramen had been ok, Yokai had enjoyed it but it wasn't something he'd eat a lot of he was sure. The pie on the other hand This is good! he tried the tea and made a face This is not... he glanced up at Kouhei as he ate, spoon in mouth "I only have what I'm wearing right now so..." he said around the spoon.

is MY OWN.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:06 pm
User Image

Someplace to get clothes... It had been seven years since Kouhei had last been here, and he doubted that the same places were around to buy clothes. Come to think of it, when he was a boy, his mother would just make him clothes... There was no memory of a clothing store, even seven years ago. "I do not know of a place." Kouhei responded. Similar to Yokai, Kouhei only had what he was wearing right now. But he didn't really mind this--he washed the robes every day, and so they never got disgusting. It was repetitive to where the same thing every day, but after seven years one grows accustomed to it. Since it appeared as though Yokai was finishing his food, Kouhei wondered where he would like to go next... Probably someplace to buy clothes. It was somewhat like babysitting, but at the same time it was less like babysitting than training Genin ranked Shinobi felt to Kouhei... At least this man understood that he was a bit of a burden...

Rain Water Resonance

Beloved Sex Symbol

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:35 pm
|
| |
| | |

| 鬼 | Yokai says,

Yokai nibbled the spoon for a moment, making it wobble up and down before he took it out "Well...do you have a market here?" he asked, thinking maybe he could find something there to wear. His pants were stiff in the back from blood and he suspected he'd need a bath very soon as well "I've only got this shirt that's clean..." he muttered, twirling the spoon around his fingers. He reached out with his other hand and suddenly the spoon wasn't there anymore "Oh! Well...that was...fun..." he stared at his hands and then shook his sleeve. The spoon slid out and Yokai picked it up, repeating the move from a moment ago. The spoon vanished again but this time he reached to the side of his plate and slid the spoon out "Heh...so, market?" he repeated, staring at the spoon again, wondering how he'd performed that little bit of sleight of hand.

is MY OWN.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:18 pm
User Image

Kouhei watched Yokai playing with his spoon and figured it would be best not to comment. Upon asking about the market, Kouhei nodded, "There is a market," he replied. It was probably safe to assume that Yokai was planning on going to said market, and so Kouhei stood up and nodded at him to follow before exiting.

[Exit, Market]
((Sorry for the delayed, short post))

Rain Water Resonance

Beloved Sex Symbol

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:03 am
|
| |
| | |

| 鬼 | Yokai says,

Yokai dropped the spoon and followed Kouhei out of the cafe, glancing back at the cafe as they left Next time I won't have the ramen...

((Exits...Market))

is MY OWN.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:45 pm
User Image

Theme Song Monster

Lightning S Kayuga
Kaguya|Tai&Buki|||Kiri| Genin|

Occ:

Syura reached the cafe in seconts the secent that came from here could lead anyone from afar. She turned back to see if the boy aleast kepted up and shured not seeing him. Moving inside to find a set she sat up front in the chair looking up at the menu hanging on the wall. Their where lots to pick from but the main one catching her eyes was Ongiri the rice ball was always enough to make her full.When the waitress walked over she pointed to the name and waited. The waitresed looked and nodded with a smile going to perpare her meal.

Chakra [225/225]

" Dont touch me."

o_Starlight_

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:50 pm
|
| |
| | |

| 鬼 | Yokai says,

This place again! Yokai felt mild panic set in, remembering his earlier fumblings with it as he stood outside. The girl had gone inside already but it wasn't hard to find her. At least...not for him Huh.... he'd known exactly what to look for when he lost sight of her but it unsettled him so Yokai pushed those thoughts away as he pushed back into the shop. The waiter from before spotted him and, with a look of dismay, hurried out of sight, making Yokai flush darkly "Sha....oh." he moved over to the girl, sitting down at a chair as well. He kept his distance though, his chair set back as he glanced at her "Uhm....you called that man, Breath, something. Sensei? What does that mean?"

is MY OWN.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:11 pm
User Image

Theme Song Monster

Lightning S Kayuga

Occ:

Syura tilted her head when the boy made it. His question darted aroud inside her head before she stopped thinking to move a strand of red hair." A Sensei is a teacher sorta like master in anther term... they are the ones we genin are under to be taught from."She said but struggled with words at the last part. One of the waitreses placed two Onigiri down. It was roundish in shape and had a sweet smell leaving a smile on the girl. Before he would ask what it was she pointed to the name if it did intrest him.

Chakra [225/225]

" Dont touch me."

o_Starlight_

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:19 pm
|
| |
| | |

| 鬼 | Yokai says,

Yokai's eyes tracked the girl as she tucked a strand of hair, the color once more entrancing him "I see...and what is 'soke'?" he looked at the name of what she was eating and narrowed his eyes Onigiri...? he sent the name to the mental list of food he was compiling, happy at how it was growing. His eyes remained on her hair even as a waiter approached "What would you like sir?" the waiter asked, looking very wary and clearly having been informed of Yokai's...weirdness "...ah...dumplings?" Yokai asked, hoping that, perhaps he wouldn't have to "What kind?" came the question and Yokai deflated, looking physically beaten down by the simple question "Never mind....Just water..." he mumbled, turning his attention back to the girl "What's your name?"

is MY OWN.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:44 pm
User Image

Theme Song Monster

Lightning S Kayuga

Occ:

Syura smile faded when the next question of soko was asked. That one was abit uknown to her due to only ordering one type of food when she went out to eat.struggling to get a answer for that she looked over seeing he had a hard time the waiter asked him." He will have one of each type.. just uh but the bill on my name." She spoke out geting ready to answer his next question." My names Lightning tho i dont like being called it Syura is the middle." She said then began to eat eat her rice ball before they got cold.

Chakra [225/225]

" Dont touch me."

o_Starlight_

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:58 pm
|
| |
| | |

| 鬼 | Yokai says,

The waiter nodded and moved on as Yokai flushed, embarrassed "Thanks...Syura? Is that right?" he asked, hoping his pronunciation was correct. As she ate, he watched her still, just staring at her hair. He'd never, or couldn't remember, seen that kind of color yet and it had him contemplating what his own hair color was. He hadn't really payed attention to it since waking up outside the gates so Its...odd colored. he thought, holding a strand that was longer than the rest up before his eyes. The color was light but...almost a pale pink or even a washed out purple, cut at all different lengths. Some of the longer locks were hidden inside the back of his shirt and tucked up under his cap I'll look like a fluffy pink lion if I unleash it here. he thought then glanced up as a platter of dumplings arrived and Yokai very nearly drooled "They smell good...." he whispered, staring at the pile before taking one and biting into it. He chewed...chewed...and swallowed. Yokai stared at the food for a minute and then his entire face lit up with a broad grin, one that opened his face "These....are amazing." he declared, finishing off the first and starting on the rest. He ate in silence but his eyes, still happy, kept drifting to Syura's hair "Why don't you like your name?"

is MY OWN.

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas