Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] For The Weak And The Brave |Hospital| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:35 pm
User Image

████████████████████ ███████████████  {} ██████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMI YOUNG ROOxxxxxxxmizukage

Mi's head snapped up the moment Sebastian spoke. His dedication to his training was admirable to an extent but the whole of this scheme was not. Mi's eyes shimmered, her temper rising as she unleashed the full extent of her ruby gaze on Sebatian. Before she had taken the role of Mizukage Mi had been a very laid back character, patient and without the emotion "anger" that got the best of her peers. It was because of that little defect that made her perfect for the job but now, as she assumed her responsibilities and interacted with many different Shinobi and citizens Mi was learning what she never thought she would ever come to experience. Gritting her teeth she spoke, her words sounding like a supersede hiss. "You injured your comrade and dare to speak in such a light manner...." Her eyes continued to dance with the rising flames of her anger and displeasure on the turn of events. "You don't know the first thing to becoming a medical shinobi and I will not teach you until you learn it! The message was urgent and I left in the middle of guidance for this selfish request?! " That last bit was more for herself than him. She was furious with Sebastian. He had hurt his fellow Genin, mockingly spoke of his injury and then tried to turn it into his own personal training time. It reeked of selfishness and personal gain. Not of the compassion and sacrifice that was needed to learn the medicinal arts. "Make sure that Uchiha Max is healed properly." Mi said, addressing the attending staff. Mi signed out the clip board, permission granted for Max to leave when he felt able to. "If I find out you are practicing the medical arts behind my back I will personally see to it that you learn first hand what it feels to be a patient that is rendered helpless." At the climax of her anger she made for the door, heading back to her office.

[exit // Mizukages office]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:29 pm
User Image

Sebastian Crane

Getting a small grin on his face, finally finding something that angered the mizukage, the ninja spoke as she left the room.

"But lady Mizukage, it was a simple training accident. It was never meant to get you involved. But the orderlies said you were the high authority...."

Looking to Max, the ninja spoke.

"Let go gra some more scrolls, once you are ready to move again."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:51 pm
Maxwell Uchiha
User Image
Blood, Fear, Power

Max ran a hand through his dark hair. His leg now heal, his eye healed but scarred, and an IV and food replacing his fluids. "She didn't pay a damn bit of attention to what was wrong with me. Or even bother to ask what happened. You didn't hurt s**t. I screwed up a technique, and then pushed myself to far. I would have handled the move just fine If my leg didn't give out. Come on. Lets get out of here." Max arose, and with a smile looked at his new pink scar diagonal across his left eye. He looked to the medical staff, "Thank you for your time and help." Max gathered his things and left for the academy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:33 pm
User Image

Sebastian Crane

Sebastian nodded and followed his only true team mate. Speaking quickly, the ninja spoke.

"Lets stop at the academy and grab some scrolls. If we are to get stronger, then we will need knowledge. If they arent going to teach us, then it seems we will have to learn ourselves. They dont want us stronger, want us bigger. It seems we have found what the mizukage is afraid of Max....us....Lets go."

With a new determined look, the ninja walked out with his friend.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:46 am
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Breath's clone arrived at the Hospital. After asking about, he knew what was going on with his student. Breath had detected Sebastian headed towards the hospital, but figured he was going for training. He didn't know the other student was injured. He found out by word of mouth that the students were headed to the Academy, and the clone headed towards the academy, to try and catch them.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:19 pm
User Image
Setsuna Makube ~ Mist Nin Genin ~ Taijutsu ~ Medic Nin ~ Jiongu ~

Chakra Pool: 185 ~ AC: 1800 ~ Ryo: ~ 1200

Having been carful not to jostle Flou too much while carrying him, Setsuna carried the other male to the hospital. Once there, he checked the male into the hospital and even asked for a patch up himself. He was glad to have the the internal bleeding patched up by one of the other medical shinobi. Since the other was a friend, Setsuna stuck around to hear how he was doing. He had stopped the other from bleeding out and had been quite careful, the more experienced medical shinobi would help Flou out and heal him fully.

Techniques used:

Chakra used:  

Haruhi000777

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:30 pm
User Image
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
F L O U ❣ U W A
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Kirigakure no Sato | Genin | Bukijutsu Class | Medical Ninja

--Don't Say a Word....--

In a bed in the hospital, Flou slept. When he first began his training, he tyhought he would never have to go to the hospital. Seeming he was a Medic, he could just heal himself, that was not the case this time. As his eyes began to open, he looked around the pale white room, looking over and seeing seats, seeing Setsuna there he smiled "Hey Setsuna." He said, Flou's body was healed but he had bandages on his arms and his left leg along with around his chest and up his neck. Although the wounds were all fully healed, the bandages were for a purpose that was known as... Reassurance. Flou smiled at Setsuna and propped himself up with pillows.

--Then You Won't Say a Lie--

CP :: 310c
Jutsu ::

------ Ninjutsu Posts ---------- Cost
Rank (E) ○ 2 Posts - Rank E :: [5] Chakra
Rank (D) ○ 4 Posts - Rank D :: [10] Chakra
Rank (C) ○ 5 Posts - Rank C :: [20] Chakra
Rank (B) ○ 7 Posts - Rank B :: [40] Chakra
Rank (A) ○ 10 Posts - Rank A :: [80] Chakra
Rank (S) ○ 14 Posts - Rank S :: [160] Chakra

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:44 pm
User Image

Chakra Pool: 185 ~ AC: 2100 ~ Ryo: ~ 1200

After he had been healed and the same done for Flou, he was allowed to stay in his teammate's room. Setsuna had been waiting long enough, he let his head tilt back and his eyes close. His nap had been slightly uncomfortable and it seemed as if it had been brief. Hearing a voice in the room, the medic shinobi's eyes opened and he lifted his head. "Hey, about time you woke up. Although considering the severity of those cuts and how pale you were, I'm surprised you weren't out for longer." Sitting up straight, his arms raised above his head and he stretched, back cracking as he bent his spine this way and that. "Although now that I think about it, I could of let the Mizukage heal you up. Ah well, that's hindsight now. So how do you feel?"

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

Haruhi000777

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:56 pm
User Image
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
F L O U ❣ U W A
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

--Don't Say a Word....--

Flou looked over at Setsuna with a small smile. When he spoke, it sounded like Flou had taken a bit more damage then he needed, well at least he was alive, although his life wasn't in danger. It was very reassuring though that Setsuna had brought him to the Hospital, it was nice to have a friend that would stick up for him. "Yeah... the Kage can be brutal sometimes... but it's all in good will." He said with a smile looking down at his hands that were still a bit stained with ink. "I feel better, all of my wounds feel good, my back feels better, and it seems they fixed up my lungs... I won't be coughing up ink anymore. Haha" He gave a small laugh. He looked over to Setsuna and smile bring up his hand and shrugged "She could have, but then we wouldn't be sitting in comfy chairs or beds." He gave a small grin.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:10 pm
User Image

Honestly he seemed fine, the doctor here in Kirigakure were said to be some of the best. Setsuna had not been able to see all of the damage done to Flou, but on top of cuts and blood loss, possibly bruising and pulled muscles. It had seemed as if he took a beating while trying to protect the blonde girl. He was a good medic and shinobi but he was just a genin against the Mizukage, he could of come out of it a lot worse.

"I bet. Although I think I did alright when she came to me in the caves and tried fighting me." Of course he did perhaps want to brag a bit but it also could of been much worse if she had gotten serious in the battle. "It's good to hear about your lungs. It'd be awkward to go somewhere and just cough up ink on a random stranger." Of course that was just a small joke on his part.

"True, I do prefer this than the dark, damp cave we were in. So, you looking forward to the chuunin exams?" That was really the next big thing to look forward to. It would be a pretty easy and fun way of becoming a chuunin.

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

Haruhi000777

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:30 pm
User Image
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
F L O U ❣ U W A
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

--Don't Say a Word....--

Flou chuckled a bit at Setsuna's comment of coughing up ink, it was true that it was beginning to get awkward. The fact that Flou still hadn't fully found a way to remove the ink without problem also brought up a good thing since he wouldn't be wiping his mouth, smearing and leaving spots of ink on others. When Setsuna brought up the chuunin exams, Flou looked over and smiled, he brought up his hand and gripped his fist "Two years ago I graduated from the academy just after the exams, then I got the 'sickness' which turned out to be my bloodline and missed the exams again." He grinned and looked at Setsuna "I ain't giving this years exams up for anything." his eyes had determination in his eyes and a warm feeling crept upon Flou. He then asked Setsuna "I guess you are also going to be participating?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:46 pm
User Image

It looked as if Flou was as excited for the chuunin exams as he was. Good, he'd enjoy having a little competition when it was time for the exams again. "You bet I am. I missed the last two exams as well, but I'm not gonna miss this one. And I'm gonna pass it on my first try." Perhaps he was over confident but after training in the caves, he was sure he'd do quite well. "I'm sure we'll both pass. But if it comes down to it and I gotta' fight you, you better be ready to fight until you drop." He was joking a little but he was also being serious. As much as he liked Flou, he was not going to pull any punches. "By the by, I met a new guy awhile ago who just joined our village. Goes by the name of Yokai, he was found around and has amnesia. Have you heard about him?"

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

Haruhi000777

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:56 pm
User Image
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
F L O U ❣ U W A
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

--Don't Say a Word....--

Setsuna seemed more pumped for the exam since Flou had said he was going to go in whether anything, it seemed they were on the same boat. That would mean they would seem to have a friendly rivalry almost. "Yeah, I hope I do too. Your a bit more experienced, but that doesn't bother me." he chuckled a bit more and then nodded "No problem Setsuna, If it comes to it, I bet it will be a fun battle." He smiled at Setsuna, if they were to fight in the exams, which was quite rare for two in the same village to battle, He thought that they both knew that they would fight, but not like they would with others. No tightened grips on swords or decapitations. It would definitely be a fight to enjoy.

When Setsuna brought up someone called Yokai, Flou raised an eyebrow to his friend. He had no idea who the person was. "No... I haven't heard of him. No idea... All I know is that Yokai means 'supernatural creature'. Besides that I haven't met, or heard of him."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:49 am
User Image

Honestly he had a feeling that he was close to being a chuunin with or without the exam. Yet the exam would merely be a more fun way to go about it. While it was true that it was a slim chance they would both be fighting each other, Setsuna was still prepared on the off chance it did happen. It was good that Flou was prepared for a possible battle as well and it almost made Setsuna hope he would get to fight the male. They had not ever sparred before so the medic shinobi only had a small idea of the techniques Flou would use.

It was not surprising to hear that Flou had not heard of their new arrival. Although he would of thought the curious circumstances might of at least stirred up some rumor. "Well he seems far from supernatural creature. He was more like a puppy, new to the world and a little skittish. The only amazing thing is that despite losing all memories up to the point he was found, he still knows how to perform certain jutsu. In the graveyard he showed me a high level water jutsu that nearly totally uprooted a tree."

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

Haruhi000777

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:44 pm
User Image
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
F L O U ❣ U W A
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

--Don't Say a Word....--

Flou was very interested in what Setsuna was saying, you could see the look on his face as he tried to find an explanation. So he has amnesia, but can still perform jutsu... This puzzled him greatly. "A simple move like Water whip would be acceptable, but almost uprooting a tree with a high leveled jutsu... Sounds a bit odd to me." Flou tried and tried to fin a rational explanation and finally sighed after scratching his chin. "What's history is history, he has his reasons and I don't know what they are." He looked over at Setsuna with a bit of a serious face "As long as he doesn't point those skills at Kirigakure. I'm Happy." He said as he flipped the covers off of himself, he was wearing a simple white kosode. His new clothing sitting on a desk nearby with his sword and headband resting upon the blue kimono robe and scarf.

Flou put the robe over his white kosode and lightly tightened the strap around his gut. Grabbing his sheath and sword, he put it through the strap and tied the sheath to it. "I am a bit interested to meet this Yokai person. But I'm more worried about Sebastian... The feeling I get when I'm around him.. my training.... it just doesn't settle well with me. His intentions are dark..." He said as he reached for his headband and put it around his forehead and tied it behind his head and then used the extra cloth to tie his hair into a loose ponytail.

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]