Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply The ART Dept
Art request! 10-21>updated first post< Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:58 am
-snickers at "serious business" attire- razz I see what you mean Kai. Kits drawing has a very definite "pop" to it by coloring standards.

Yes, unfortunately they do TES. There are times that I think I have an outfit planned just right for Flame, but then there's always something missing that makes the whole thing fall apart. That irks me to no end. -turns to admire drawings, but pauses, turning back to see if he did indeed see what TES was holding-

confused ......um, TES? Is that -pie- you're holding? neutral A "firm" piece if you will? ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:42 pm
.... yes. Yes it is.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:37 am
I feel like having pie now confused

Well anyways here's a new sketch. Despite certain ginormous proportions, my main focus is actually the hair and eyes... looking at it from a screen perspective I need to adjust the left one.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:40 am
Any bigger and they'll be about the size of her head rofl *takes notes on the hair curls* ninja  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Vicious Envy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:33 pm
O.O!!! Oh wow Kairanha, that is beautiful!O.O And who knew an avi had such explicit "assets"!>.< Hahhahaahahahaaaa, now that's what I call a bust shot!XD Did you draw that from memory?

-Edit-

And I also have what you called "green goo" around my ankles. How does that happen and how can you get rid of it?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:11 pm
Tig ol bitties! blaugh While I'd like to say I've memorized every inch of a womans body and be able to draw it on demand, in reality I still use reference sometimes. Whenever I need help getting some detail right on a drawing I always poke around on dev art in the nude art galleries trying to find a model in a similar pose to what I want and integrating things I like into my style especially when I want to go for something more realistic, real life is the best reference. 3nodding

The green goo error is what happens when items don't layer properly. In my case the green is where the foot would be on a nakid avi and the person who designed the Reve Rouille didn't fix it confused

To get it fixed you submit a glitch report to either
[NPC] Stein for everything EI related or to Juno for everything else. I'm just to lazy to do mine and it doesn't really bother me that much.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Vicious Envy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:26 pm
LMAO! Whatever it is that you're doing Kairanha, it's working for you!XD Thanks for the links.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:28 pm
I finally figured out how to scan drawings today. I never have to deal with trying to fix the lineart, getting rid of eraser marks or sketch lines. I was spending 70% of the time I was colouring doing that stuff instead of actually working. WIth that stuff out of the way my productivity should increase about 20% with a 50% increase in procrastination... wait I probably shouldn't do that rofl

Putting on the base tones and cosmetics. <3

Now something nice for you all to listen to whee

Basshunter - Patrik Och Lillen-Vifta Med Haenderna  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:40 pm
It's looking good, Kai! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:01 pm
You must teach me the scanning secrets gonk Cleaning lineart is the work of the devil!  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

NDLNDL

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:10 pm
Kairanha... would you consider an art trade?

Latest piece of work.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:26 pm
ThisEmptySoul
You must teach me the scanning secrets gonk Cleaning lineart is the work of the devil!

I know exactly how you feel Tes xd

When the scanning options come up I save the drawing in the black and white mode instead of RGB and I make the file type a PDF. Doing that should eliminate everything except the inked lines and make everything else a crisp white. When I open up the file in Photoshop I convert the colors back to the RGB scale. I save the drawing again as a PNG file because it wont blur or pixelate the lines and it's a format that can be uploaded onto most image storage sites.

The only thing better is vectoring but I haven't figured that out yet lulz
rofl  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:17 am
I'll be sure to try that out next time. I've been scanning in greyscale and then adjusting brightness and contrast because I thought black and white would make the lines too rough. Yours looks fine though so perhaps that was just an assumption.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:20 pm
*takes notes on scanning* ninja  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:10 pm
-double takes at Kits current new look, not sure whether to be terrified or just keep staring- eek ninja  
The ART Dept

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff