Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:04 pm
User Image
Cloud Hari

Cloud walked into the district searching for any trouble. There was some activity with resident vilagers, but no problems. He made a run around the district to search for any dilemma's. There seemed to be none. Heading for the exit, Cloud left to another part of the village.

[Enter] [Exit]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:00 pm
Tenian walked through town wondering where he was gonna stay soon realizing there was no place open for him at the moment he walked to an empty alley way and laid his pack down pulled out a rice ball his mom made for him before he left on his journey and sat down to rest while he ate be fore he eventually drifted off to sleep in the alley  

Durneal

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:24 pm
Dai walked quickly down the hall. Hoping not to be stopped by either Kyo, Shi, or even Sypher. She got to her door and opened it quickly. Closing it without anyone stopping her on her quest to disappear for a few days. She tossed her backpack to the couch. Dai went to her closet a pulled her sleeping bag from the top shelf. She tossed it to the couch. She walked into her room; she opened the trunk at the foot of her bed and pulled a few clothes from it's content. Dai tucked them into her arms and stood. She looked at her katana and thought for a moment. "I won't be needing it. I need to force sully on my techniques." She told herself as she moved back to her living room. She empty her bag and folded her clothes; placing them into her backpack. She went back into her room and went to her bathroom. She grabbed a few things. After several moments of packing her bag, Dai was ready. She fixed her boots; swung her backpack on and looked around. "Alright. I'm ready." She whispered to herself as she headed for the door. She opened and closed the door. Soon making her way to a window. She held the frame before exhaling and vanished without a trace.
[exit for training]

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:17 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Before taking on missions, Suzume had made a stop here to show Cloud his new home. It was a small apartment big enough for Suzume and apparently big enough for a puppy. Cloud had been curious about everything and sniffed around. When he finished exploring, Suzume had taken him back outside and let him look around the residential district. Not letting him get out of sight of course.

Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:31 am
User Image

• Kumogakure • Genin • Chakra : 235 •

Who's the baddest of the bad!? the maddest of the mad!?

Tenrai approached Suzume, having followed her from the village gates. He figured he might as well have someone to help him advance to Chuunin, and he knew exactly how he was gonna convince her. "Hey, you!" Tenrai said as he approached her. "You're...Suzume was it?, whatever. Anyway, I know you want to become a Chuunin as soon as possible. Who doesn't? Now how about you team up with me?"

It was unusual for Tenrai, but he knew that to rank up fast he'd need someone to help him do all the missions he'd be taking soon. "Before you say no, think about it. If we work together, we could finish missions much faster, plus you can even keep most of the ryo if you want" He grinned, he hoped Suzume couldn't resist all that ryo.

Me! the most hardcore asskicker to ever walk the face of the planet!

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:50 am
User Image

Sensing someone approaching her, Suzume looked and saw the same guy that had tried to attack her at the gate. She had not expected him to ask for her help on missions but the red head did not see the harm. Plus if he tried to give her trouble then Suzume was sure she could handle him. "Alright, I was planning on doing some missions anyway. Let's go." They'd have to go see which missions were available and then go to where the missions would take place.

Yapping excitedly, Cloud followed after his owner as they headed out of the Residential District.

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:53 am
"Oh and for the record. I didn't attack you, It was an accident...maybe, hehe." Tenrai chuckled, he followed Suzume out of the district.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:24 pm
User Image

• Kumogakure • Genin • Chakra : 235 • AC: 0 • Ryo: 0 •

Tenrai thought he was assigned to the most boring mission ever. He found an empty can on the ground, and kicked it as hard as he could. "Those weeds can jump off a cliff." Tenrai went to a rather small, but nice looking house.

---------
"Oooooh, oooh, you must be here to rid my garden o' weeds. Ohooho" A small old man approached Tenrai. "Just, y'know. Get rid of them anyway you caaaaaan. Garden's over theeeere." The old man pointed to a rather small garden, with nothing but weeds growing. The old man was shaking. Tenrai found him rather weird. But he ignored it and started his work.

Desin Slight

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:25 pm
User Image

Having gotten their next assignment, Suzume followed Tenrai to the residential district. When they were shown to the back yard, Suzume frowned before she looked to Cloud and said "Bugs, get." she said, pointing to a visible bug. Cloud seemed to get the gist of it and even if he only tried to play with them, he'd still smoosh the horrid insects.

"Arf! Arf!" replied Cloud, bounding off to go after the insects. "I'll take one side, you take the other Tenrai." said Suzume, starting at a corner and already moving fast. The red head had speed that was above that of a genin and good enough strength so she was moving fast and pulling up weeds this way and that. Of course she was smashing any bugs that were in her way and Suzume was quickly wiping out the weeds in her half of the yard.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:33 pm
User Image

Tenrai used his chakra armor to gain good enough strength to pull faster then Suzume, he figured he might as well make things fun. The weeds were nothing to him, he was really clearing up the place fast.

Desin Slight

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:40 pm
User Image

Between the two of them, Cloud and their abilities they were able to clear the weeds in no time. By the time they were finished, the yard was clear and the insects taken care of. Cloud was still having fun, chewing on a grasshopper that had been unable to escape the energetic puppy. "Looks like we've got all of the weeds, let's go tell the old man."

Walking back around to the front of the house, she saw the old man sitting out front and waiting with them. "Oh-ho-ho-ho! Finished already? My that was certainly quick. Let me see." Standing up, the old man went out back to inspect his garden and returned quite pleased. "Oh-ho-ho-hooooo! Very good! Veeerrry good indeed! Both of you may go ahead and collect your rewards now, the both of you have earned it."

"Thank you, sir." said Suzume, smiling and glad to have succeeded in another mission.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:44 pm
User Image

Tenrai sighed, in the end the mission was too fast, and his boredom returned to his as soon as it finished. "Good dog." Tenrai looked at Suzume's dog, he looked as serious as possible. He wasn't in the mood for smiling. "Let's go and get another mission. Betcha the next we'll be just as boring." Tenrai left for the office.

Desin Slight

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:50 am
User Image
YamamotoTaizo
| Genin | Fuinjutsu | Kumogakure |

Following the instructions on the next D - Rank mission scroll, Taizo made his way to the residential area. He met with an elderly woman, who graciously thanked him for his assistance, and offered to feed him before hand. Sitting down in the woman's small apartment, his nose twitched at the delightful smell of Eel. Mouth-watering like some sort of starving beast, he quickly thanked her, and proceeded to nom with ridiculous fervor.

Finishing his meal, he thanked the woman again, and headed to her garden. It was covered in weeds, and was looking like quite the mess. It seemed to be that there must have been a long span of time where no one had tended to this garden, as the plants were only alive due to rain water. " She must not have the time to do ll of this.." A sad look washed over his face as he realized that the old lady's apartment was empty, save for her few belongings. "She must be there all by her self...with no one to help her."

Strengthened by the resolve to help out the woman, Taizo snatched and grabbed at the weeds, ripping them from the ground as he went along, tearing apart every last one. He would make her garden spotless and nice, If not for her, than for the thought that she might become especially happy.

Bringing the woman back to her patch of land, he proudly showed off the fresh looking garden.
"Thank you so very much!", The woman exclaimed.
"Any time Obaa-san, I'll be here whenever you need me to help out again, just drop the mission in the box, and attach my name. Thanks again for the meal, It was great!"

[WEEDS PICKED!]

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:21 am
User Image
YOUSAYIT;;S ɑℓℓ ɩɲ ოყ ჩεɑმ
↙ ↙ ↙
ʈჩε ʈჩɩɲჟა ʈჩɩɲӄ ʝʊაʈ DON;;TMAKESENSE

『 I CAN SEE THAT LOOK IN YOUR EYES.』
『 THE LOOK THAT SHOOTS ME.』
『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』
______________________________________________________________________________________
DO TELL ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓜⓔ ⓦⓗⓨ ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████
CHAKRA POOL ¦ ¦ ¦ 2 5 0 ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████

indent Well, this time, the mission was to scout the village. This seemed rather interesting enough. M was moving fast, jumping from roof to roof with ease, and at times, he would stop and try to investigate the area. Wanting to do a good job, it did take him a bit longer to inspect the place, as he made sure to check even the corners of the houses. After doing so, and after feeling a bit satisfied with what he did, the lad moved on, jumping from the residential district towards another place where he'd continue to check. This place was clear.

I GUESS I KNOW ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓘⓜ ⓑⓐⓓ ▪ ▪ ▪
______________________________________________________________________________________

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games