Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:30 am
Yeah....like kicking his foot was going to wake Sypher up from sleep. He merely shifted and moved slightly to the side, his chin resting softly on his shoulder as he breathed. The tap on his foot barely registered and he moved it slightly, away from the annoyance that had touched it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:32 am
Dai sighed and kept her eyes on Sypher. "He looks slightly peaceful there." She thought as she looked at him. Dai giggled. She smiled and thought of what she could do. She walked over and whispered in his ear. "Wake up, Sypher. Or I might have to kiss you." She giggled softly.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

solanik

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:46 pm
Matt walks into the area quietly, noticing the sleeping Sypher and what he believed to be the girl from before. he walks closer to the scene curiously looking around to take in everything.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:11 pm
Kyo got off Dai's back and stood by Shi as he watched the sleeping Sypher sleep. "We should throw him in a pond to wake him up." Chuckling to himself.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:16 pm
Crossing by to her house Fuyu noticed the shenanigans about,"What?" So she quietly approached the two to find a sleeping sensei,"What are you guys doing?" Her breath was very heavy and she was still very sweaty from her training, it seemed she was tired.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:29 pm
"You even try, Kyo, and I'll throw you so high you won't come back down." Sypher muttered and opened an eye, looking at Dai grumpily This is...problematic. he pushed himself to his feet and then glanced up as Matt showed up again "Hello, again." he said then looked up as Fuyu arrived as well "Nice of you to show up. I believe I told you to meet us at the temple. Something you didn't do." he scolded, hands on his hips for a moment "Tell me...where you planning on being late to everything? Or are you just lazy?"  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:40 pm
Dai giggled and placed her hands on her hips. "Sure you wake up to Kyo suggesting a swim." Dai laughed and place her backpack on and turned her back to the group. Gazing out to the floating rocks. "Wow..." she whispered as she scratched her cheek.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:50 pm
Sypher glanced at the floating rocks as Dai spoke "Illusion. The clouds are hiding cables that are keeping the rocks afloat. But don't let it fool you." he walked up to the edge of the rocks and bent down, waving a hand to reveal the cable. He grabbed it and immediately the rock began spinning violently "Step on it wrong and its a long plunge to an unknown death below." He straightened and looked at all of the genins Whoo boy. Well, whatever. I can only take 3. he turned to Fuyu "You need to go to the kage and get permission to go to the chuunin exams. I know you signed up but I have a mission so I can't take you. As for the rest of you..." he shifted slightly "Kyo, Dai. You guys are coming with me as you know." Sypher glanced at Mat momentarily, wondering briefly why he was here.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

solanik

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:55 pm
Matt cocked his head to the side.I would assume you are Sypher correct? I have shown up to fill in on this Mission for the Teammate that has joined the Chunnin Exams. Matt stood very tall and remained quiet as he waited for an answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:00 pm
Dai nodded as Sypher told them the trick behind the floating rocks. Dai sighed at the news just received to them all. "Yay, I'm going to die." Dai whispered to herself as she rolled her eyes. She locked her fingers together and place them behind her head. She closed her eyes. "Maybe I should tell Sypher I was joking about kissing him." she sighed again at the thought. Dai stood there fighting with her thoughts, It started to get on her nerves.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:07 pm
Sypher nodded slowly "All right. You're name is Matt right? Well, Matt this is Dai and Kyo. You're new teammates." he motioned to Dai and Kyo "Rules are going to be simple since I'm to lazy to go over them again. One, headband at all time. Never take it off. Two, don't pick a fight. Three, stay together. And Dai," Sypher gave her a frown at the comment, "Don't be negative." he started out across the rocks, moving swiftly then stopping mid way to make sure everyone got across safely.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:07 pm
Kyo picked up Shi and stuff him in the backpack, closing it just enough where Shi could poke his puppy head out if he wanted too. "Syphe ris so cranky." He gulpged at his threat.
[[why is sypher soo mean??]]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

solanik

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:11 pm
My name is Matthais he called out hopping onto a rock then to another. "but just call me matt, i suppose i will serve as your Medic for this mission" He adjusted his headband that was stationed on his arm then continued his way to Sypher one rock after another.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:17 pm
Dai started walking next to Kyo. "Tell me about it." She said lowering her arms to her waist. "Come on, we should keep pace." Dai started to jump from rock to rock to keep up with Sypher. "Tch, great. I'm the only girl on this trip." Dai sighed. "Fun~..." She said as she came close to Sypher. She walked next to him and smiled. "Ya know, I was joking about that kiss thing. I was kidding." She grasped the strap to her katana as she fixed her headband. She frowned as she walked next to him.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:24 pm
Sypher continued till he landed on the ground on the other side, holding his pass out to the Anbu for them to check "You're a medic? Well that's good." he commented "Just keep your wits about you and we'll do grand." he gave Dai a level look "I didn't hear anything." Sypher said steadily. He gave no hint that he actually had heard her despite Dai's attempts to keep quiet about it. Sypher glanced at Kyo "..."

((Cause he got woken up ^A^ He likes his naps.))

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games