Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:34 pm
She flew all night till morning above the clouds and making sure to stay off most radar knowing the last time she had been caught wasn't fun. She felt tired of flying and looked to the ground before seeing a forest she could hide in for a short time. She took a steep dive for them and before crashing called the air to slow her fall as she descended. She changed quickly looking about making sure the area was safe and looked in the pack. She smiled seeing extra sets of clothes and quickly got dressed. She also noted a blanket and some food that her friend had packed for her. She looked at a map and pulled out a compass looking about for some form of bearing. If she kept going the place her father spoke of should be within half the day's walk. She sighed feeling tired knowing she should rest, but wasn't sure how long retrieving the information would take, and would prefer to get back as soon as possible so Tamera wouldn't have to meet the others just in case.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:22 pm
Kisha was standing alone. Everything around her was ruins. Had this been because of her? She shook her head. No. Not again. She thought to herself.
She ran down the road to Saffron's house and kicked down the flaming door, she already knew how this was going to end.
"Saffron? Anyone? Hello?"
A hand grabbed Kisha's ankle and she screamed.

Kisha woke up drenched with sweat. She sighed, "It was all just a dream."

She glanced over at her clock, it read 5:30 a.m. She got up and went to splash some cold water on her face so that she could cool off.

That is the fifth time I have had that same exact dream... I wonder what it means...

Evil_Maiden420

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:50 pm
Alice ended up spending the night at Saffron's, instead of partying. They sat and talked for quite a w2hile, mostly about the newest dragons. "So what do you think of the a**-munch?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:05 pm
Saffron let out a long sigh, leaning back on her elbows. Her eyebrows knit in thought, wonder surfacing in her gaze.

"I don't really know. He's infuriating, but at the same time, I feel sorry for him. He looked so independant...and lonely. I hope he'll consider conversing with us again, and not just for searching for information."

Avelyst

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:43 am
Kisha dressed and glanced at the clock once more, it was only 6am. So she decided to do the hair and makeup thing.

By the time she was done her mother had knocked on her door.

"Kisha, are you up and ready for school?"

"Yeah, just one more moment and I will be ready."

Her mother nodded and left the room. Kisha grabbed her bag, slung it over her shoulder and left her room.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:30 pm
Lyra continued along the direction soon finding a cave. She sighed hating the idea but knew if her father was right, it would be here. She pulled a flashlight from her pack making sure it worked before started into it. She hated smaller places, especially in the darkness. She laughed to herself though remembering her friend's nickname and pretended she were in that movie for a time.

It would feel like hours as she went further and further in the caves and looked to the directions she had written down as she came to one cave painting. "Well, this is it." She looked about the area remembering what her father had said and hoped there was enough room. She put her things aside and changed to her dragon form. The air was stale to her senses, something she didn't like. She brought a clawed hand to the painting and let it overlap one of the drawings. As she did a light emitted and rumbling of the caves started. She felt panicid a moment changing back to her human self and grabbing her things. As she turned though and the rumbling stopped, she would see the room now before her. She staired in amazement for a brief moment before coming to her senses. She picked up the bag and headded in finding the box she was looking for. She smiled opening it to see more scrolls, and thankfully in good condition. She put the box in her bag then looked at some of the other trinkets about the cage. She selected a decent enough amount to bring back to the others remembering the look of at least one that may be able to use them. Then started back towards the entrance of the caves, trying her best not to get lost.

By the time she was free of the caves she was tired, from jet lag, and from the lack of sleep she had since the day before. She would shake it off feeling a storm in the air and smiled knowing wind and fresh air would have to surfice for now. She changed form making sure the bag was secure and took to the skies.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Shadowolff

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:57 am
Kyte shoved the cigarettes in his jacket pocket,lowering his eyes before slipping out the door. The ground was wet from the rainfall, and he was tired. He turned the block, running down the stone steps unnoticed. There was a door at the bottom, hidden by underbrush. He punched some buttons into a device that rested near it, and with a faint beep, the door opened.

Kyte shuffled inside, slamming it behind him. Candles filled the large room with a dim glow, the mini-fridge in the corner serving as the kitchen. Kyte sighed, shrugging off the jacket before walking over to the bed. He fell forward, the pile of pillows cushioning him. In a matter of seconds his eyes slipped shut.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:17 am
"Guess I gotta give props for bein' as on his own as he is. Without you I'd probably still be there in the 'alone' category myself." Alice said, searching for some of her clothing. With as much as she was here, she was bound to've left something here. She finally snagged a pair of black skinnies from under the bed and yanked them on with balck converse, a white tank, and her leather jacket. "So are we skipping or what?"

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:08 pm
Kisha snagged a piece of toast and ran out the door to her black-with-white-racing-stripes 69 Ford Mustang. She tossed her bag in the back seat and got behind the wheel. She started the car, put it in gear, and sped out of the driveway and down the street.

It had started raining, again. Kisha groaned as she heard the weather man say the whole week was full of scattered thunderstorms.

"Can a girl ever catch a break?!" She whined to her car.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:50 am
Saffron chuckled, fatigue washing through her.

"Maybe just this once. But don't expect it to become a habit. I have to graduate my Honors classes, or I might not get into college."

As ridiculous as it was, she still wanted a normal life. Things like school and a future helped distract her mind instead of focusing on her freakish situation. Alice was her best friend, and if it wasn't for her constant persistance, Saffron probably would have gone mad from all of it.
As if on cue, a small presence surfaced leisurely in her conscious.

Saffron...

Her eyes widened with astonishment, a shrill of anxiety jolting through her body. Saffron swallowed, mentally trying to shove the voice deeper into the corners of her mind. If she believed Riku wasn't real, then maybe it'd work.

Dearest, I'm bored. You're getting sleepy, so why don't you let me have a tiny break? I won't hurt anybody...

No.

Irritation flashed through Saffron's mind, though it didn't belong to her. Riku let out a huff. Just as she was about to protest, a wisp of breath escaped her. She paused, attention caught on recent memories in Saffron's mind.

Who is this delicious morsel? And why the hell didn't you wake me up for this!? Damn, look at that body...mmm...

No, Riku. Just....no.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:42 am
Alice laughed. "You know I can get those answers for you. Hacking isn't hard." Contrary to her reputation, Alice actually shared those honors courses ith Saffron. Not many people knew, as Alice didn't want to ruin her rep.
But Saffron didn't respond with her usual 'we must be good' schtick. As Alice watched, Safer drew into herself, her eyes unfocused, staring at nothing. Her mouth formed a tiny pink 'o' and her hands clenched tight in concentration. Tell-tale signs that Riku wanted to take the reins. Alice readied herself to grab hold of the small girl, who's white hair and grey eyes would soon become deep shades of chocolatey brown.
Alice loved Riku. Safer's alter-ego was quite a bit like herself, but, when she allowed Safer to take control, the girl usually regretted the things Riku had done, and as much as Alice would have loved to run with Riku, she would rather have Saffron happy. With that thought, she looked around for something to hold Safer or Riku or whoever was in control now.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:45 pm
She flew straig until the mid afternoon of her home knowing the difference in the time zones. The wind had charged her during the flight but only so much. She took full advantage of the weather as she dove for the roof of her building and changed just before landing, hitting it hard and rolling. She coughed feeling weak and paniced hearing the door to the building open.

Tamera had waited up all night and day for her friend's return. She kept an eager watch of the weather and the news in case her friend had been caught or worse. She soon spied a glimmer of the dragon's form as it headed towards the building in the clouds and dropped her food dish making a dash for the roof. She had made it as her friend changed and crashed. She hurried to her taking the blanket from the pack and covering her. She would smile helping her friend seeing her paler then normal, to their appartment, both drenched through before they had made it off of the roof. Once inside she had Lyra lay on the couch and brought her stuff. She was worried seeing her friend mostly out of it and put the bag to one side. "Hey Lyra, take it easy, I got you, you're home and safe now." She said softly bringing more towels and blankets for her friend.

Lyra nodded in a daze as her friend lead her about. When she was near resting she smiled slightly. "If I'm not awake, meet them for me. Split the things in the box a bit evenly for everyone."

Tamera nodded and watched as her friend passed out. She then went to the bag pulling out the things and seeing the box her friend had brought back. She opened it carefully and looked about the scrolls and other assorted things. Her eyes going a bit wide at it all. She turned her attentions back to the scrolls wondering if there was anyone that could translate these for the group. She was sure it was a dead language, though wouldn't know where to begin on translations. She decided better to go along with the meeting when night would come and see if by some miracle one of the kids knew what they said.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Shadowolff

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:33 pm
Kyte groaned, pulling himself up. It was dark in the room, candles flickering here and there. He sighed, running a hand through his hair. The beeping digits of the clock read twelve in the afternoon. But that wasn't correct, right?

Kyte pushed out of the bed, glaring at the floor as he pulled his shirt off and scanned the floor for a clean one. He wasn't planning on going to school, but since he now had some addresses in mind, it wouldn't hurt to do a little spying on those girls. At least then he'd know more about their intentinons.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:17 pm
Saffron let out a strangled breath, her nerves jumping. Riku was strong, and most of the time she didn't know how to shut up. If Saffron wasn't on her guard, it was most likely that Riku would possess their body easily.

"Don't worry about it. We'll have to go later tonight anyway, so we might as well relax."

Easier said than done.

Don't be ridiculous. You love me - you just don't want to admit it.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:55 am
Alice smirked, but said nothing. She would not relax, not with Riku up and kicking, but hey, where was the fun in relaxing, anyway? With one eye on Saffron, she turned on the computer and scanned through the headlines while pulling up her favorite dirt-digging site. "You know, we still don't know that fool's name?" she said, staring dejectedly at the computer, her face resting in her palm. She perked up suddenly. "Wanna go spy on him? I bet we could find him!" she said, flexing her fingers.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff