FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:48 pm
megrar
haha, now, see. if you choose younger men, you're going to find they're just not ready yet for a commitment. i mean, there are some guys who know from the first that what they want is the wife/kids/picket fence. but most men (and women too) want their time to run around unattached. and frankly, that time is good for them. so, you know. chase older guys, or be prepared to wait.

i actually fell a**-backwards into my own marriage. i didn't want married. i was planning to be the crazy cat lady.

go figure.

yeah i've tried older men too but they turned out to be bigger perverts than i was... or it was a two pumps and he was done (sex wise) so not satisfying... then i get the "that never happens" bullshit i say. although i'm not quite sure i want to be married. i mean i want someone around more of a companion or a friend sometimes a husband but then i think i may just want to be impregnated by some hot guy that i never see again (after i get my life in order) because the loneliness is terrible at times and even my cat doesn't keep me from feeling that i need someone to give my attention to.

or it'll be me and my sister in a house alone forever... spinsters for life. 2 crazy cat ladies lol.

or the lifestyle that i always thought was fun was living in a big old house where all the neighbors think you're a witch because you do strange things in the middle of the night and have a herb garden and you're a single parent with only a daughter and a black cat. maybe add my sister to the mix and we're both single parents with daughters... yeah so much fun...

edit: i know i'm eccentric. no man can deal with my eccentricities... they think oh look she's hot and a mystery. until they realize i'm just stuck in my own little world inside my head than i'm the oh yeah she's hot... but weird...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:15 pm
i'm afraid you were born too late to be misconstrued as a witch.

and uh, you're not... crazy, are you? dramallama  

megrar

Unbeatable Prophet

15,475 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50

Giyari
Crew

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:56 pm
VenusRain
It probably says something about me that my first thought on reading all of those ages was "Man, there are a lot of people who can legally drink here..."

I'm not sure what exactly it says about me, though. *hates the smell/taste of alcohol*

Meh, it was a lot more thrilling to drink when it was illeagal.
Now that I can do it leagally it just seems, meh XD Boring... Or maybe I've gotten old enough to realise I can have a good time without the aid of alcohol...

And is it weird that even at my 'young' age of 19, my life's ambition is to have a happy familly and settle down with a few kids? I really want kids, a girl and a boy smile the boy would be older ninja and we wouldn't live in scotland, maybe australia or singapore smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:31 pm
megrar
i'm afraid you were born too late to be misconstrued as a witch.

and uh, you're not... crazy, are you? dramallama

lmao sometimes i wonder if i'm crazy then i think crazy people don't think they're crazy so i must be normal and all of the people who think they're normal are actually crazy... but in order to be a crazy cat lady i think i'm gonna have to strive to be normal.

no i am not crazy... a little bit yes but then again all of the fun people are.  

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Exarielle BlackLaw

Peaceful Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:10 pm
I could tell you all how old I am. And I probably should, just to be fair. I will tell you that I am more than 13, but not yet 20. XD
I know for sure I'm going to grow up and live alone in the middle of nowhere. Sure, I like guys, but guys don't like me. I have the figure of a twig, the face of a toad, and the personality of a rock. Can you say "boring"?
So yeah. I'm gonna be a crazy, lonely cat lady who writes really odd novels. Maybe, if I'm lucky, I might actually have more than five good friends.
...Yes, I know. I'm pessimistic and gloomy. That's kinda why I'm so unappealing. XD But it's fun to see all the normal people squirm when exposed to my creepiness...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:08 am
Exarielle BlackLaw
I could tell you all how old I am. And I probably should, just to be fair. I will tell you that I am more than 13, but not yet 20. XD
I know for sure I'm going to grow up and live alone in the middle of nowhere. Sure, I like guys, but guys don't like me. I have the figure of a twig, the face of a toad, and the personality of a rock. Can you say "boring"?
So yeah. I'm gonna be a crazy, lonely cat lady who writes really odd novels. Maybe, if I'm lucky, I might actually have more than five good friends.
...Yes, I know. I'm pessimistic and gloomy. That's kinda why I'm so unappealing. XD But it's fun to see all the normal people squirm when exposed to my creepiness...

ever thought of going for the opposite sex? wink lol
i never thought guys would like me because well i'm not skinny. but everyone tells me i'm not fat... i'm more of the inbetween stage. never had a boyfriend in high school. but since then i've had a few and a lot of *ahem* random encounters. though i do believe there is someone for everyone even if you don't meet that person until much later in your life.

although i'd love a place in the middle of nowhere. i'd much prefer one on the outskirts of a town.

just wondering... does every girl here dream of being a crazy cat lady? or have they dreamt of it at some point?  

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Lydia Blue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:16 pm
I clicked 17-20 even thought I'm still 16. I'll be 17 within the month though, so shhhh.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:23 pm
Giyari
And is it weird that even at my 'young' age of 19, my life's ambition is to have a happy familly and settle down with a few kids? I really want kids, a girl and a boy smile the boy would be older ninja and we wouldn't live in scotland, maybe australia or singapore smile

No, that isn't terribly odd. Most of the men I've known want children. And this counts guys younger than you, too.  

Feline Anachronism

Xiao Xianyu

4,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:39 pm
I think my long term ambition is to be the old lady with the big house everyone thinks is a witch. (Is it really too late for such thoughts? There was one like that in a town I lived in for a year or two in my childhood. All the kids were scared to walk by her house.)

Alternatively, the crazy cat lady wouldn't be bad either. I think I've got a great chance at that. Hey, I'm still single at thirty-one. My rote reply for why at this point is that I'm too independent. blaugh

I think it's pretty much the truth, too. Everything my friends or coworkers say about relationships I end up going - That would annoy me. Like the friend who's boyfriend texted her "good morning" every morning. I told her one day that if I was her I'd text him back and tell him to stop wasting my text messages because I have to pay for them. Her face was priceless.

Contrarywise, I've had to bite my tongue a few times when my female co-workers complain about their boyfriends not texting them back. Even though they know that they're A) at work, B) in Class, or C) at some other location such as a movie or concert. I so want to tell them they aren't texting them back because they have a life, and maybe if they got one too they wouldn't worry so much about it. But as I don't really want to alienate my co-workers that much, I stay silent.

So, yah. Crazy cat lady will do nicely. Or witch. Hey, if it's too late for a witch, how about if everyone suspects I'm an extraterrestrial instead? lol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:42 pm
I'm fifteen. smile  

chesiregirl

Giyari
Crew

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:24 pm
Feline Anachronism
Giyari

No, that isn't terribly odd. Most of the men I've known want children. And this counts guys younger than you, too.

YESS!
I've been thinking I'm weird for months :/
But yeah, I really want a family smile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:55 pm
Whenever I see people saying that they want kids all I can think is that they didn't have siblings significantly younger than them. Which is probably unfair, but I fully admit that I only like kids when I can give them back.

Also I'm scared of holding babies because of how floppy and squirmy they are. Floppy little things.  

VenusRain

Timid Guildswoman

8,350 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Exarielle BlackLaw

Peaceful Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:34 pm
foxy_chick99_123
Exarielle BlackLaw

ever thought of going for the opposite sex? wink lol
i never thought guys would like me because well i'm not skinny. but everyone tells me i'm not fat... i'm more of the inbetween stage. never had a boyfriend in high school. but since then i've had a few and a lot of *ahem* random encounters. though i do believe there is someone for everyone even if you don't meet that person until much later in your life.

although i'd love a place in the middle of nowhere. i'd much prefer one on the outskirts of a town.

just wondering... does every girl here dream of being a crazy cat lady? or have they dreamt of it at some point?

--! -chokes on her root beer- I can't. I was accused of being "the other way" back in middle school, and I ended up losing all but 4 friends, got threatening letters/remarks, and was generally treated like dirt. Those sentiments continued up to my first year of high school, and I'm completely off females. Yay, youthful scars. Girls are friends, that's it for me.
Huh... The only guy who ever seriously liked me turned out to be a stalker, a gang member, grope-happy creep, and suffered from some bizarre mental illness. Also, it typically detracts from a man's potential when you see him groping your friend's chest just before he approaches you and starts flirting. Yeah... I'd rather not be raped, thanks.
That said, I'm pretty sure love isn't for me. I'm going to be Exarielle the Single Virgin forever. Woohoo.

I always thought most girls dreamed of finding a perfect husband and having all that happily ever after nonsense. But this is hardly a Guild for most girls. XD It's not my place to speak for anyone but myself, but it's a safe bet that a lot of us have at least thought of being crazy cat ladies at one point.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:51 pm
@ Xiao... your post made me lol hard core. i think i'm going to be just like you when i grow up... which i will be your age in about 9 years lol. i'm 23 but i would love to be the crazy old lady everyone suspects to be a witch.
although i think a good morning or good night text is cute at first but people seem to lose it all the time. i like it when they're more creative. but i don't have any texts to waste since i'm on an unlimited plan so i really done care. what really bugs me is when people text me one word responses. i friggin hate that.

@Exarielle... i was teased about being gay in middle school too it was terrible since i was really shy back then and i most definitely was not gay. now i like to experiment and don't see anything wrong with it. if someone doesn't like me for who i am i tell them right where to go. i don't care if i only have a few friends. true friends are the ones who stick around no matter what.
also i do dream about the perfect husband and all that happily ever after crap. but i know perfection probably won't happen. so in my perfect world if a guy doesn't come along or girl i really don't care. i'd love to be a single mom when i'm older and have a more stable income.  

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

welian

Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:11 am
To add my two cents to the off topic conversation in here, I am straight, and any thoughts that I was otherwise were merely misunderstandings that were the fault of the crazy ghetto girls at my school. Though, I had a period where I thought I might have been bi, so I tried to imagine myself having a female lover. Didn't do anything for me, lol.

I think it would be nice to have a family one day, but I like my solitude, and I wouldn't be able to sand living with other people. So, I'm not going to consider children for a long time. A husband, sure, I'd like to keep one person around, but children are icky and too much work. D:

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff