Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:47 pm
"Two years went by rather quickly tho" Kohane said hugging Tayu back with a bit more force. There was so much the young sannin wanted to tell her friend and didn't know where to begin. "We should go somewhere later and catch up just me you and kikou like old times" Kohane told her letting the hug go as she took a few step's back. "That way we can find out what we have been doing and I can tell you about some of my journey." A smile danced upon her face as she watched the others. hug and show emotions from being gone so long. Two years that seemed to pass in but a heartbeat had changed every one of them most for the better.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:55 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri grinned, seeing the Rinnegan. "Awesome!" She congratulated him. She didn't even pause to think before agreeing, "Dinner sounds awesome. Just let me know when and where." She said, eager for a chance to catch up with Nowe.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:03 pm
((hey Twi, can I make Zane a Black Ops Ninja too?))

"A couple of friends are back in town." Zane said cryptically as he and Kyo exited the forest. From there it was easy to find the gathering. "Hey Nowe, Kiri, about damn time you two showed up." Zane said with a smile, his hair covering the part of his headband that covered his eye.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:08 pm
Zevran stared at Kin without so much as a blink "...just passing through, saw how peaceful it was and decided to remind you ninja to stay alert, because if I had honestly wanted to attack this village it would be in ashes by now, and only this ninja behind me responded to my attack, you lack the skills to protect this place..." he stated, he was obviously not your normal ninja.  

Incubus Gage

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:21 pm
Nowe grinned, "Perfect. Meet me at the top of the Hokage mountain around sixish? I'll bring some Ramen and we can eat while watching the stars tonight." As Zane came into the picture, he turned and smiled at the friend, "Hey, bout time you showed up! Begining to think I'd have to hunt you down to." he said and laughed, putting a hand on Zane's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:22 pm
User Image

Kiri looked up at the sound of Zane's voice. She squealed happily, running to him and hugging him. "Zane!! Where have you been hiding? I haven't seen you and I've been back for two days now!" She said with a laugh. She glanced at Kyo. "And who's he?" She asked bluntly. It seemed two years still wasn't enough time to really teach her manners.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:53 pm
((Uh, my question? sweatdrop ))

"Ha, in your dreams, they made me a Jonin, and this is Kyo, the kid I'm teaching." Zane said with a laugh as he shoved his hands in his pockets.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:05 pm
( Right, sorry. Really out of it today apparently. No you can't be one of those yet. You just became Jonin, be happy with it )

Nowe raised an eyebrow, "They made you a Jonin? What did you suddenly become rich while we were gone and bribe someone?" he asked and then chuckled. Of course he was kidding, he knew Zane was a skilled ninja. He looked at Kyo, examining him with a carefull eye. "Reminds me of the old days.....new to the ninja world..."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:16 pm
User Image

Kiri pulled back and examined Zane critically. "No way. They let a nutcase like you teach?" She asked with a teasing laugh. She glanced at Kyo, looking him over. Then she grinned suddenly, sticking out her hand. "I'm Kirinata though most just call me Kiri." She said, clearly in a good mood. Having everyone back was making her happier than she'd been in quite some time. "I used to be this crazy guy's teammate, though we had to go our own ways for awhile."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:46 am
Looking at kiri for a moment Kyo put his hand out and shook her hand. "I...uhm...I'm kyo" he said finally as he stood there a small anxiety fluttering in his chest with all the new people around. Looking to Nowe tho he gave a slightly puffed up expression. "Im not new I just graduated from the academy so I know a good deal and I have done my own training just ask Sempai" he exclaimed looking at Nowe with a bit of an angry scowl. It was one of kyo's quirks that he didn't like to be looked down on as if he was just a kid or a novice even if he was.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:33 am
Nise simply sat and watched everyone, then, seeing Nowe's Rinnegan, she runs at him and get uncomfortably close to his face. "OI!! You have one of the three great Dōjutsu!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:49 am
User Image

Kiri chuckled and leaned over to shove Nowe's shoulder lightly. "Don't call him that, Nowe. I seem to recall you didn't exactly like being called new either. You seemed to think you were gonna be the greatest ninja ever, straight out of the academy." She told him teasingly.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:32 pm
"I didn't call him anything, I just said new to the ninja world," He gave a playfull glare at Kiri, "And that was completly different. I knew I wasn't the best of the best. I was just eager to give it all I could regardless of the risks." he said then laughed. As the other girl got oddly close, Nowe coudln't help but lean back. "Um...yeah...your point?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:56 pm
User Image

Kiri simply returned the playful glare with one of her own. "Regardless of the risks is right. You ignored every warning around you! I don't know how many times I saved your butt." She said with a laugh.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff