Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:12 pm
Skye frowned; confusion might as well as been written inpermanent marker across her forehead.
"Did someone leave this here by mistake or something?" Skye asked aloud, pulling a piece of paper that was sticking out of the book. She unfolded it and read, realizing it was a poem:

The Cry of the Deliverer

You have bid yourself to damnation,
You have revealed yourself to the pits of Hell.

May the Seas of Poseidon thrash your cold body.
May the Winds of the WIld Ones' fury swirl, lifting you, sending you through the air.
May you reach the Northern Skies, where Zeus' Master Bolt may strike you dead.

The Fates will cut the weary life-line of one who has commited himself to ruin.

You have brought this upon yourself.
Do you dare to plead with Hades to have mercy on your soul?

Pity.
We have no sympathy, no mercy in our Hearts for one the likes of you.
You have signed your death warrant.
And with the fellow Gods as our witnesses,
We shall be death's deliverer of you.
Hear the Cry of the Deliverer
((yeah, i know, it sound weird, and its kinda corny, but thats the best I could come up with when I wrote it, lol. I also have another poem that might go with this rp, btu idk if ima post it.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:28 pm
((no, i like it))

Raen stood up and looked around herself. She sighed.[b] "Might as well, since everyone else did..." she stood silently for a moment, then spoke again."I am Raen Nightshade. I am the Reincarnation of Artemis." she stated proudly.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:35 pm
Skye looked up as Raen introduced herself. She smiled, folding the paper back up and shoving it into her pocket. But then she thoguth the others might want to see it, so she took it out again.
"Mizukie, check this out. I just foudnit in a book, see?" Skye handed over the poem to her.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:32 am
Raen couldn't help but smile back at Skye, and watched as she handed the paper to Mizukie.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:22 am
User Image

I walked closer and read the dark poem. (( By the way I love it! It's very dark which fits for Rondo. ))

I took a step back and begin to rub my head thinking. " I guess one of us is douting themselves and I suppose that this is a warning to... " I turned and look at Rondo. I dropped my gase to the floor and continued. " To whom ever in the group thinks that they aren't needed here. "  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:14 pm
Skye frowned at her new friend.
"Really? That's what you thought? Cuase I was thinking something totaly different, like one of us wrote it as a warning to evryone else?" Skye frowned even harder, thinking.
" I don't ahve a clue, but tha's just waht I felt about it. But your probably right." she smiled in agreement.

((Thanks! I didn't think it woudl maek a lto fo sense. And yeah, it does sound sorta like Rondo. Hm.....foreshadowing something ahead, maybe *like a prophesy?* twisted lol n sorry I cant keep changin the color. I'm trying out different ones.))  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:42 pm
User Image

"The poem sounds as if this man...that is hated by the world of the gods cannot die in his state of mire folly and has endured a hardship so cruel his life must have changed dramatically,that is to say if he had a life among the gods."He waved his hand to the girls as if he was inviting them to something.

"He sings as he knows his breath will be not only his last but his beginning.

A spiteful eternity filled with the chaos he brings.

The love he wishes he could receive.Oh what love could someone bring to such a hate bringing man!

A creature the none come near.A wish but no god will listen.A sad song but no one can hear his soft saddened voice as he fades into his own insanity."

Rondo moved his hands and was now pointed to them,as if he was trying to reach them."It was a story i was told back when i was child.My mom told me it every night until...she vanished."

((Sounds pretty epic to me and that poem errr thing is something i just came up with))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:48 pm
"That dark poem is for Hade's son's enemy... It'll probably one on you guys I'll choose." The boy said. He had known that poem when he was 3, and he could say it backwards.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:36 pm
Skye's eyes widened.
"You know what's creepy? Some random guy off the street came up to me last week and recited that to me. I thought it had something to do with me at first. But, now that I think about it, your right, Kyoya."
Skye went to sit donw next to Rondo.
"Can I see that?" she asked, her eyerows forruowed deep in thought.

((Awesome little poem on the spot! lol. You did great. it sounds cool.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:04 pm
User Image

"See?~"Rondo sang in a sing song voice,though his voice was off.It was deeper and mysterious then his quite self.

"I could rather in show you these words in action."He pulled the girl to him and tilted her chin so their eyes would meet.

"Though...you seem like the type that would end up leaving me~"He added emphasis on the 'e' letting the vowel roll off his tongue."Do you want to know..."He pushed himself to her ear."What kind of creature i really am?"Rondo's voice a faint whisper as he pushed himself off the girl and turned to the window.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am
Raen watched as Rondo pulled Skye closer to him. She thought he was going to kiss her, but he just pushed himself away from her, turning to the window.
"What type of creature are you?" Raen asked him, standing beside him at the window. She was curious for some reason, yet she couldn't fathom why.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:08 pm
User Image

"What are you talking about,im human aren't i?"Rondo looked at the girl with unemotional eyes,it was a stupid question.He was human now wasn't he?He had no memory of what just happened with the girl and was irritated by the girls question."What are you?"

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:42 pm
Skye hadn't really known what to do when Rondo had pulled her to him, but she blinked now, as though she were coming out of a trance.
She felt her face grow hot, and she knew she was blushng like an idiot. Feeling the nmeed to redeem herself, she said, clearing her throat,
"Uhm, ok, maybe we should..." she realized she didn't really anything to say.
Bluhsing with embarassment this time, she turned to Mizukie.
"Hey, where are the bathrooms? I think I need some water."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:47 pm
"Bathrooms are at the corner of the library. Turn left at the history section, then at the adult section, turn right. Leads right to the girl's and boy's bathroom. Some person took down the signs, so it's hard to tell. Good luck with that." Kyoya said.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items