Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Sweltering Heat ][ Hospital of Music Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:29 pm

Matsu was enjoying his company. Rikuto teased Monk which meant that they most likely knew each other adequately. Monk then came to stand next to Matsu, he could hear him. He said that he was there to help. Maybe he has a plan to help me regain my memory. Matsu thought as he turned his head to the sound of the man's voice. Matsu nodded at the fact that he was not staying long. "Thank you." Matsu thanked the man. It was then that Rikuto called him. He could feel her weight on the bed lean in closer to him. He was unsure about what Rikuto suggested but he could smell the sushi so closely and Matsu was famished. He slowly opened his mouth, feeling the bandages on his neck loosen with the motion. Matsu could feel his face become hotter being in such a position.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:34 pm
▂▃▅▆█ Ryoichi Kaguya █▆▅▃▂
-Genin-

User Image

Ryo had been wandering the streets for some time now but he couldn't find anyone that looked like they would be a good teammate. On that note, he decided to go back and check up on Matsu. He felt kind of bad for just leaving him like that so he made his way back into the hospital, up the stairs to the second floor, down the hall and the third room on the left. He approached the door and heard Rikuto's voice. He turned into the doorway and saw another with her. He looked older, possibly a jonin. The image set before his eyes was what he had been looking for all along. Three teammates that looked like they could do some damage. He walked into the room, behind Rikuto and the man. "Hey Matsu, I'm back." He then looked at Rikuto and then at the man. "Brought another visitor?" He said as he put his hand out towards the man for a greet. "I'm Ryoichi, Ryoichi Kaguya."

Chakra Pool: 290

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:36 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Bukijustu ✉ Hakemoto ✉ Suiton ✉ Fuuton ✉ Jounin
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

"This is how I show my love,
I made it in my mind because,
I blame it on my ADD baby!"

Zain was a bit worried, Riku didn't know if Matsu was allergic to anything yet she was still feeding him! He snapped his thoughts back on how to help this boy. He slipped out a little piece of paper ad laid it on the boy's hand. "First, lets see if your able to use any chakra...it might help identifiying you since your stuck here." He knew Riku could explain to the boy what to do with the paper, it was a small step to his plan. He looked to the new boy. "Another genin possibly? Thats right I have to ask Riku if she'll be apart of a team with me...and Kaito..."

"This is how a angel cries,
I blame it on my own sick pride,
Blame it on my ADD baby!"

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:49 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The V i o l e t In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Genin | Tenkei | Bukijutsu | Yukigakure

Riku quickly popped the sushi roll into Matsu's mouth "Taste good?" she glanced at Ryo as she took a sushi roll for herself, dropping it into her mouth "Uh huh. This is Monk-san." she said after swallowing. She glanced back at Matsu "I went to The Spot and some of the waiters remembered you. Not by name, unfortunately, but they said the last time you were there was several months ago. And you were visiting with a girl so clearly someone in this place knows you. Don't know who the girl is either though..." she sighed and began scooping rice out into a small carryout bowl to nibble on "But...the girl has apparently disappeared too. None of the waiters knew when she'd last shown up..."

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:11 pm

Matsu took in the sushi roll and was so relieved. It tasted incredibly to him and it surely would have beaten any hospital food they would have brought him. He smiled slightly and nodded at Rikuto when she asked if it tasted well. "Another." Matsu said with a smile before the monk spoke to him. He felt him give him something. It felt like paper in his hand. He asked him to use chakra. Matsu remembered what he had been taught about the workings of shinobi although he had forgotten himself. Ryoichi had returned and added a more positive ambiance to the already welcoming company. Rikuto told Matsu about having talked to the waiters at The Spot. Matsu could almost remember going there once. She said that he had been there with a girl. Maybe she has family or friends that could help me find her and in turn find myself. The only problem was that she also had disappeared. Matsu feared that she had suffered a similar fate. He nodded as he thought about Rikuto had said. "Thank you, Rikuto. That means a lot to me. At least I don't feel like a ghost anymore." This gave him hope and a reason to move out again. He looked to the Monk. "Here goes." He said, a look of concentration on his face. Nothing happened, though. Matsu relaxed and spoke to Monk. "Did it work?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:53 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Bukijustu ✉ Hakemoto ✉ Suiton ✉ Fuuton ✉ Jounin
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

"This is how I show my love,
I made it in my mind because,
I blame it on my ADD baby!"

Zain sighed and took the paper back, slipping it away. It was all he could do for now with the boy in the hospital. "No...if you ever get out of the hospital then have Riku come find me ok? Not much i can do with you still here." He ruffled the boy's hair with his hand and blew hair out of his own face. He walked over to Riku and snatched a sushi before ruffling her hair and walking past the other boy without any words. Sushi good.

"This is how a angel cries,
I blame it on my own sick pride,
Blame it on my ADD baby!"

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:38 am
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

"Thief!" Riku smacked at his hand as Monk left then turned back to Matsu "Well...thank me when I finally do something." she said, eating some of the rice dejectedly "All I did was tell you that we still don't know who you are...so....you're welcome but I'm sorry." she sighed, numming on her spoon before letting it drop back into her hand "Do you want some more sushi?"

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:54 pm

Matsu felt Monk take the piece of paper from his hand sounding disappointed. So it didn't work at all. Matsu thought himself useless in the hospital bed once again. He thought he was able to conjure up chakra and use it easily. In the end, he couldn't even pass his own chakra into a sliver of paper. The Monk would try again once Matsu had left the Hospital but he was unsure he ever would. The Monk ruffled his hair in a display of affection but Matsu only followed him out with his ears. He then bowed his head slightly, realizing in how much disadvantage he was. Rikuto then explained what she had done and showed how humble she was. Matsu nodded, knowing that she would stand for him anytime. She asked him if he wanted more of the sushi and Matsu raised his head again and nodded, not denying how extremely hungry he was.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:28 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Riku smiled and grabbed another piece of sushi with her chopsticks. Then she grabbed Matsu's hand "Here. I'm sure you know how to use chopsticks." she adjusted his fingers around the sticks, keeping them tight to the sushi so it wouldn't drop "Don't move too fast. The food isn't going to go away."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:53 pm

OOC: [Exactly what I was waiting for!]

Matsu waited for Rikuto to prompt him to open his mouth but there was no command. Suddenly, Matsu felt the cold hands of who must have been Rikuto. Matsu froze solid. There was a frown on his face as if in pain. For a few moments, Matsu didn't take a breath until he gasped suddenly and his expression changed into a shocked one. He then bent himself, convulsions shook his body. The food was throw to the floor as Matsu twitched and pulled into himself violently. Suddenly, Matsu stopped, hunched in bed. He held tightly to Rikuto's hands. Blood dripped onto the white sheets under him. What seemed like dark tears, ran from Matsu's eyes and stained the sheets. Matsu slowly raised his head in a way that clearly indicated a great effort. His forehead and temple showed veins that bulged under his skin. Matsu strained to open his eyes but his expression was now calm. His eyes lids lifted revealing blank, white eyes. Matsu then began to breathe as if relieved. A smile grew across his face, larger than any he had held before. His eyes moved about very slightly as if looking directly into Rikuto's but what he also saw was the entire room and the rooms around him. Matsu let go of Rikuto's hands and began to laugh, putting a hand to his temple.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:34 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

"Matsu?!" Riku gripped his shoulder as the man convulsed, a bit scared. She almost called for a nurse until he suddenly stopped and looked up "M-Matsu? Please tell me you didn't lose your mind this time...?" she asked, grabbing a cloth to dab at the drying liquid under his eyes "And stop laughing! Its creepy!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:18 am

Matsu's eyes focused on Rikuto as she began to clean his face. She was amazingly stunning, almost enough to send Matsu into a coma once again. She looked very concerned, her features only more powerful. Matsu could feel her concern for him begin to grip him. He stopped laughing but didn't move his eyes away from her. Matsu would let Rikuto believe him to be blind for a few moments more. He watched her gently wash his face, only a slight smile on his face. She was here so close all this time and I would have never realized... Matsu noticed her violet hair fall down behind her a great length. She's amazing. Matsu suddenly took hold of Rikuto's hand and grinned. "Riku, I can..see you." Matsu could see Rikuto's inner workings of her chakra system and the way it flowed from her vital organs.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:24 am
▂▃▅▆█ Ryoichi Kaguya █▆▅▃▂
-Genin-

User Image

Ryo stood and watched as Matsu seemed to go insane for a moment. His next words caught Ryo off guard, however. He can see hm? He could feel the flow of feelings in the room, and they were mainly between Matsu and Rikuto, so Ryo stepped out to give them some alone time together. He figured this would be a great opportunity to find that monk.

Chakra Pool: 290

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:30 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Riku blinked in complete surprise as Matsu grabbed her hand "You can-? Well clean your own face then!" she cried, slightly teasing and slightly mad that he hadn't said anything in the first place, and threw the rag gently into his face. She pulled her hand free and tucked her legs up under her, watching as Ryo left, then looked back at Matsu "But...how can you suddenly see again? I mean...I know you weren't faking it before so...how?" she asked, cupping her chin with one hand.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:05 pm

Matsu took the dirtied rag from his face and set it on the bed. It was easy to see his excitement for he never ceased to smile. "I'm not worried about how, just that I can!" Matsu exclaimed. Truly, Matsu had seen something strange in those few moments. There was a girl with dark hair. She was rather small but looked as old as he did. What stood out the most weren't her looks but an emotion. Matsu had become overcome by an emotion that had caused him to cry. It was all so extremely strange to him but he could not help to assume that it had been visions of his past. Matsu had turned his gaze to the sushi and rice on the floor and his expression had become thoughtful. In that short amount of time, Matsu had realized a part of him but had lost most of it when he awoke. He remembered most of his techniques and skills and on top of that, Matsu could feel his strength beginning to return. Matsu's weak knees felt strong enough to stand on their own. He looked up to Rikuto with a smile once again. "Well I guess we'll have to go out to eat." Matsu referred to the ruined food. What Matsu truly wanted was to leave and be done with his uselessness.

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games