Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:07 pm
((Yeah. Whoever says college is fun clearly never went to class and should go die in a fire.))

Van smiled and hugged her close. "Thanks for making eternity fun and worthwhile again." he said before kissing her on the cheek. "If I hadn't met you, I probably would've just said 'to hell with it' and flung myself off a cliff a looooooong time ago."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:32 pm
{It's only fun once it's over, I wouldn't doubt. Just curious, but what part of college is the worst? The work? The teachers? Or the a*****e students? Those are the primary problems I usually face with school. >.<}

"I should be the one thanking you. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be living the charmed life that I have now. Hell, I wouldn't even be alive at all - chances are. If it weren't for you, I'd be some perverted demon's sex toy or lunch. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have learned to break out of my shell and enjoy myself. And if it weren't for you, I certainly wouldn't be having any children - whether I wanted to or not." Mala murmured with a faint blush on her cheeks, resting her head on his shoulder once more.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:39 pm
((Oh definitely the work by far. I haven't run into any a*****e students yet and I've already told you about my awesome fantasy/sci fi teacher, a fact further proven when she and another student were discussing Bioshock 2 before class at one point. XD Oh, and then there's my stress management teacher who comes with minimal hw, easy tests, lets class out early, and part of class is spent having meditation (read: nap) time. biggrin ))

"That would depend, would you still have tried to take down Jaq if I wasn't there with you?" Van asked curiously.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:50 pm
{That's good. I greatly dislike homework, and I always have trouble getting it done - usually due to my procrastination. XD}

"Honestly...no. I would've just taken whatever abuse was dished out, try to find his weak point, and exploit it once I had earned his trust." Mala admitted with a slight frown. "However, I would certainly not have the same approach now as I would've then."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:53 pm
"Of course not. You have fireballs and other magics of pain now." Van said with a grin.

((Amen to that my friend; amen. XD
Why do you think I'm just now working on the stack of papers due next week or the week after? >w>;; ))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:58 pm
{I do not envy you is all that I can say about that. Oh! And I always do my homework at the very last minute, so yeah. >.<}

"Exactly!" Mala exclaimed merrilly, offering Van a kiss on the cheek afterwards.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:06 pm
((My sci fi teacher actually called the class out on it yesterday. She didn't care, she was just pointing it out to make us feel ashamed, I think. XD ))

"Here's hoping we don't run into any more demons like him again, even if we'd be able to take him now." Van said before a small crumbling piece of wood feel from the ceiling above and bounced off his head before falling to the floor. "Oh yeah, this place is still a wreck, isn't it?" he said rubbing his head as he looked at the dastardly piece of debris with a spiteful look.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:38 pm
{Lol, she sounds pretty awesome. XD}

Mala's eyes widened and her smile faded. "You okay?" she asked, almost sounding frantic with worry. To be fair, though, she was slowly slipping back into that over-protective phase of her life due to the idea of parenthood.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:55 pm
((Best teacher evar. And sorry for going poof earlier. My bf came over for a visit. ^^ *swoons after first kiss*))

Van felt around the top of his head before examining his fingers which had a few small flecks of blood on them. "I'm fine," he said easily. "No need to waste the energy worrying about a god, especially when I'll be worrying about you and the baby."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:28 pm
Mala saw the blood and went into miniature stress/spazz/worry mode. "But still! I can't have you or our precious baby hurt! Not now and not ever!" Her grip around Van tightened slightly, that stubborn look of worry in her eyes not seeming to want to vanish any time soon.

{I'm glad you're happy. ^.^}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:35 pm
"Mala, calm down." Van said calmly as he put his hands on her shoulders reassuringly. "It's just a tiny little cut and I'm a god. I'm not feeling dizzy or anything so there's no serious damage like me having a concussion. If something was wrong, you'd be the first to know. As for the baby, so long as you stay safe until the big day, it'll be fine. I'll protect the both of you so you don't have to worry."

((If you ever get sick of hearing me gush about my love life, just lemme know and I'll shut up. XD ))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:00 pm
{Don't worry about it, feel free to gush as much as you like. It feels good to let things out. The only reason why I'm not whining and moaning about mine(being that I'm usually only hit on by ugly perverted little mother ********) is because I know for sure I'd get on everyone's nerves.}

"I don't like seeing you hurt, no matter what though." Mala whined softly.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:05 pm
"I know. You just need to remember that I'm a fast healer." Van said with a reassuring smile. "But I suppose staying in this death trap isn't helping, so I should probably work on fixing this place. Question is, do you want it done the old fashioned, manual labor way? Or should I just cheat and zap it back to the way it was before father time stopped being kind to it?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:16 pm
{That(what I previously said), and I b***h like a spoiled richbitch model teenager on a daily basis in RL. XD}

Mala looked at Van with slight surprise. "You can actually do that?" she asked, almost in disbelief. The mere notion seemed to distract her for a split seccond. Once her mind returned to his wound she said, "Even if you're a fast healer, you should still be careful."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:22 pm
"I know, otherwise I'd have you worrying about me nonstop." Van half-joked. "And in theory, sure. I mean, I think so. Not like I can really make it any worse, right?" he said, unsure if his godly powers would be too in the vein of godmodding or not.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff