Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling
♪ Sound Village ↔ Leaf Village ❧ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:23 pm
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Chuunin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

Lost in his reverie as he waited for Hitomi, Izaya scarcely managed to hear her approach, despite the fact that she had vociferated it. He turned to her with a smile and stood on his feet to greet her. "It's good to see you. I couldn't wait to finally get out of the village again". Izaya noticed that Hitomi''s gaze had met Yuuto's, and a sort of expression crossed her face for a split second before it was back to normal. Not knowing what to make of it, he decided to ignore it altogether. "This is Yuuto. Yuuto Kurama. He's a newly appointed Genin in Yukigakure and he wanted to meet you. I hope that's alright with you". He didn't see why it wouldn't be okay. From what eh could tell, Hitomi had been in the same boat as him, thinking that they were the only ones who possessed the power that they had. They had met each other and realized that that was not the case. Now there was yet another. It seemed that the family was growing slowly but surely. Too eager to share the news, Izaya rounded on Hitomi with a wide grin. "I just became a Chuunin myself. Isn't that great?" The enthusiasm was unlike him altogether, but it could not be helped considering the way his mood seemed to shift every so often.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 455/455

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image
May the sky, the sun, show us stupid ones where the vow is.
The big dream will continue to strangle us!
Chakra: ► 310 / 310
AC: ► 1,200
Village: ► Yukigakure no Sato
XXXXXXXXXXX
Ryo: ► 1,725

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬XXXYuuto Kurama Nakamura

Yuuto sighed and pushed himself off from against the tree and walked to the two.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, miss Hitomi." Yuuto grinned and briefly allowed his eyes to meet hers. Now they were both shinobi. They were equal, but it seemed that time had changed them both. No matter, he would continue with this facade until the proper time came. Yuuto glanced at Izaya and chuckled. "I believe it would benefit us if I trained along wit you two. I am also a medic, so I can heal any injuries you two might sustain." He explained, dropping his wide grin in favor of a more friendly and honest smile. It wouldn't do good if he made a bad first impression, now would it?

And go back to sleep! Safe from pain,
- - - - -
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
- - - - -
From truth, and choice, and all the poisoned devils...

Stealing Sins

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:51 pm
x_ HitomiKuramaxxxXxXxxxxxXxx From Dehumanization to Arms Production, ♦♦♦
XX- - - - - - - - - - - - -XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX--- To hasten this nation towards its destruction.
Chakra :: 635 / 635 ▌Jounin ▌Konoha

User Image
User Image

Hitomi rolled her eyes and chuckled when Izaya mentioned his eagerness to get out of the village, but grew inquisitive once again when he introduced Yuuto. "Of course it's alright. And I knew you would, good job. I also made it to Jounin, along with becoming a bird Sage! Can you believe it?" She nodded, pride shining through her eyes at Izaya's achievement. However once Yuuto approached them, Hitomi smiled and nodded. "It's a pleasure to meet you to. So you're a clan member to? Since your surname is 'Kurama'. Forgive me if I'm wrong, though. Distant relatives also bear the name." She spoke, now feeling more relaxed than she had in days, due to her extensive training. She was relieved to hear about his medic capabilities, since she had a few spars in mind and didn't want any of them sustaining any dangerous wounds. "You're more than welcome to train with us, of course. And honor won't let me reject a cousin." She spoke in a playful tone, hoping that she hadn't offended him, since she could always be wrong and he was just some distant relative related through marriage. Hitomi turned to the both of them and sighed. "So. Would you two like to begin in Konoha, or Yuki? Anywhere is alright with me."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
- - - - - - - - - -
" Reject the system dictating the norms !! "

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:16 pm

User Image

Izaya Toryo

Izaya was happy to hear that Hitomi had no problem with him bringing Yuuto along. When she mentioned that she had become a Jounin as well as a bird sage, his eyes widened in surprise. She was doing well for herself, and Izaya was truly happy for her and all that she had accomplished through her conviction. By the way Hitomi addressed Yuuto, Izaya noticed that she had no idea that he was one with the Sakkakugan, and Izaya felt that he should let her know, but thought better of it. If Yuuto wanted her to know then he would tell her. She would definitely find out eventually anyway, so why spoil the surprise? When she asked where they would like to begin training, Izaya mulled over the thoughts in his mind. He had only just mentioned that he was eager to get out of the village, so what would be the point of going back now? He was sure, or at least he guessed that Yuuto felt the same way he did, and so he returned his gaze to Hitomi and voiced his opinion. "I'd much rather we go to Konoha. Yuki is getting a tad overcrowded these days, and I only just got out of there". He turned to Yuuto to see if the other boy had any objections to his choice. When he said nothing, Izaya took it as a sign that he didn't really mind where they went. He looked back at Hitomi and nodded his head, showing that he was ready to leave as soon as she was.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 455/455

User Image

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:31 pm
x_ HitomiKuramaxxxXxXxxxxxXxx From Dehumanization to Arms Production, ♦♦♦
XX- - - - - - - - - - - - -XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX--- To hasten this nation towards its destruction.
Chakra :: 635 / 635 ▌Jounin ▌Konoha

User Image
User Image

The girl gave a light laugh and nodded before glancing to Yuuto. 'The silent type, huh?' She resisted the urge to roll her eyes, for she sometimes was the very same way. "Should have expected that, I guess. I'm warning you though. Training won't be easy. There's a few bloodline techniques and spars that we need to get through. But after that, your strength will continue to grow." She directed the bit about bloodline training to Izaya as they walked, looking forward to see first-hand how they grew in power. Maybe Yuuto could meet Anukha, the falcon she had met when on her journey for the sealing contract? Since they both had an affinity towards healing. Hitomi mulled many possible scenarios over as they headed for Konoha.

[/exit to gates]
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
- - - - - - - - - -
" Reject the system dictating the norms !! "

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:52 pm

User Image

Izaya Toryo

Izaya was on his way to the village...

Chakra: 480/480

User Image

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:43 pm
User Image

「◝ please don't let go hold me tight before your warmth disappears
xxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxx please don't let go one more time
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ a e K e t s u e k i
xxxxxJ O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

Pausing by the dock, Jae crossed her arms and impatiently waited for Shikatsu to make his appearance. She could go no further without the man so she was stuck. It was already frigid in this area and goosebumps rose up along her arms. She wasn't dressed for being in Yukigakure but it was fine. She would adjust a lot more quickly than other foreigners. Pulling her jacket closed, she huddled into it, waiting for the Nara to show up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:19 pm

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Chunin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:7000 |-| 1500

User Image

Shikatsu entered Yuki and saw Jea waiting. She was probably mad at him for running late. He rushed over t her. "Hey, I am so sorry I'm late." He said standing next to her and looking around.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:36 pm
User Image

xxxxxJ O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

Scoffing at the silhouette of Shikatsu as he approached her, she didn't bother to say anything in response to him. Mainly in fear of having her teeth start to chatter. That would be most unruly of her to do something like that in the presence of a true foreigner. Instead, she pointed to the barge. With on hand she gripped his arm lightly and dragged him along with her. With her free arm she hugged herself as she steered them up the loading ramp and to the boarding areas. She released her grip on him and propped herself up against the railing. As the boat set off she counted slowly in her mind from one hundred in order to distract herself from the biting chill that swamped her. Her jacket was only doing so much to bite back the plummeting temperatures. "It probably wont come as a big shock to you but once we report to the Yukikage you can head back home on your own, alright? There is something I have to do and I'll probably lag behind for awhile." She was letting him know before they even reached Yuki. Normally she wouldn't have bothered but she felt it was the polite thing to do. She stayed quiet, simply staring out at the water. Boat rides were always enjoyable. The last time she had done this had been with Noctis and he had left her traumatized since.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:36 pm

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Chunin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:7000 |-| 1500

User Image

Shikatsu, all tho he was being dragged along, stayed quiet and followed. As she let go of him on the boat he looked around and walked up behind you. He unbuckled his cloak and placed it on you. He wasn't sure how you would react but he wanted to help. He noticed how you were acting and holding yourself before.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:03 pm
User Image

Instead of hearing him mutter something in response to her blunt information about him going ahead of her on their way back there was silence. She hadn't expected that. She had expected him to say something smart in turn or warn her that it was a bad idea. Not everyone is as annoying as he is... She thought to herself, referring to Noctis. Feeling a pressure on her shoulders, Jae flinched, her automatic response. Shikatsu had provided her with his cloak, a gesture meant to be courteous. Jae knew how she was supposed to take such a gesture, with a smile and a 'thank you' but she could only feel weary and on guard even more. Men did not do nice things for women unless they absolutely had to or for personal gain. Flashing him a small smile, empty of any emotion, she cast him an apologetic glance. The warmth had been something welcomed but she did not want to owe him anything later on nor did she want to appear unable to handle the weather. "You don't have to give me this. It's probably just as cold for you as it is for me." She tugged the cloak off and offered it back to him, being partially sincere. She was trying to be a little less 'Jae' right now. 'Jae' with the trust issues, bad attitude and smart mouth. Or maybe it was the fact that she was returning to her former home that had her acting this way. "But then again. You did have me waiting by the barge for a long time. Maybe I should make you freeze a little huh?" She teased. She was obviously messing around, the pink haired Kunoichi still holding the cloak out to him for him to take back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:07 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

He looked as you tried to give the cloak back and didn't move. He looked at you for a few seconds then smiled. "You can wear it. I don't mind he cold, I prefer it actually. Besides, it wouldn't be right if I had a way to help and didn't. I'm thankful you are worried about me but you need it, and I want you to. I'm not trying to push it on you or get something out of you, I just don't want you to freeze." He said with a smile. He wasn't even really that cold and his cloak was made to keep he wearer nice and warm.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:02 pm
User Image

Looking at him with a doubtful expression she sighed and then nodded, keeping the cloak for now. Looking out across the ocean she spotted the markings of the coast of Yukigakure. "We are here." She informed him, not having really needed to but feeling inclined anyway. As the barge finally docked along the port, Jae headed for the ramp that was already being lowered down. "It's your pretty little face that is leading this excursion, you first." Jae said, standing to the side of the little ramp entrance. She was not stepping on any toes and felt just find relinquishing charge to someone else. She was here for other reason's anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:28 am

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu smiled and went to sit down for the remainder of the trip. After a while he heard you say they arrived and stood up. He looked at what he could see of Yukigakure. "So that's Yukigakure." He said to himself. He was going to let you get off first but saw that you insisted on him going. He nodded and slowly walked off the boat, looking around carefully and being cautious.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash