Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
⌠ Didrika's Dumplings and Dango Kiosk ⌡ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:03 pm
User Image
♫♫ Sunagakure ♫♪ Genin ♬♫ Puppet Rose ♪♬
♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬

Amai smiled softly. He had always defended her. But while he was distracted the genin giggled and swiped one of his dumplings in her chopsticks and tossed it into her mouth. Looking away chewing with a full cheek once he turned back, acting like nothing happened.

♫♫ Chakra Pool: 290/290 ♫♪ AC: 750 ♬♫ Ryo: 400 ♪♬

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:13 pm
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

Rank:Jonin/Anbu Genin ✇ Chakra 345/345 ✇ Stamina 420/420

You felt the coldness in my eyes, and something I'm not revealing. Though you got used to my disguise, you can't shed this awful feeling.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian looked back at his plate and it seemed something was missing normally his plated formed a dome shape of dumpling. But one side seemed to be missing something. He noticed Amai eating with a full cheek and he poked her cheek. He suspected something of her but didn't say it.Teasingly he made the sign which said I'm watching you, by using two fingers to point at his eyes then at her. With a smile he began eating his own dumpingly dipping them in the sauce the waitress brought.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝
Feel the pain that I never show, and I hope you know it's never healing.

AC:23300 ✇ Ryo:4950

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:20 pm
User Image

Amai tilted her head to Sebastian, blinking her eyes innocently. Not knowing what he meant from the gesture. Eating her own dumplings in peace, dipping them in her sauce. Crossing her legs accidentally tapping Haji in the shin a few times.

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:39 pm
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

You felt the coldness in my eyes, and something I'm not revealing. Though you got used to my disguise, you can't shed this awful feeling.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian just smiled, no way he could stay mad at Amai for any period of time. He didn't mind sharing his food with her and she knew this. But others will lose a hand if they tried. He could feel her tapping against his shins. He tapped the side of her leg. And just pretended he did nothing.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:21 pm
User Image

Amai stuck her tongue out to Sebastian for tapping back, picking up one of her dumplings with her chopsticks and holding it to his face with a kind smile, a light blush forming on her cheeks. The tapping of feet continuing at a somewhat faster pace than before.

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:42 pm
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian smirked, when she picked up her dumpling to offer it to him he looked at it for a moment."How should I take it? Use my own chopsticks? Or maybe I should just bite it from hers...but maybe she wants me to use my own hmm." With a slightly red color on his face he leaned a little and ate the dumpling from her chopsticks. He then sat back and ate it his hands moved to his plate but they seemed hesitant. He slowly rose his chopsticks and offered her one of his dumpling. This was another thing they hadn't done in a long time fed each other food. Before it was just two kids messing around, but now he felt like it was different.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:59 pm
User Image

Amai blushed as he toke the dumpling, and even more so when he offered her one of his. She nibbled the side at first, then ate the whole dumpling. Laughing at her sudden nervousness. It seemed the tension between them suddenly changed. Not like when they were little and shoving cookies down eat others throats seeing who could eat them faster, both almost choking to death in the process. "S-So, have you done any missions yet?"

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:05 pm
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian smiled a bit when she took his dumpling as well. He sighed in relief for a second he thought for whatever reason she wouldn't take it. When she asked if he had done any missions lately he stopped. He couldn't say no because he bought her things the money had to come from somewhere. What ere the missions genin do again? it's been so long since then what if the missions changed?"Oh ya, a few like weeding gardens and stuff." He was pretty sure that was a mission when he was a genin. Of course people always needed their gardens weeded so why would they take it away?"How about you Amai?"he asked as he tossed another dumpling in his mouth.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:22 pm
User Image

Amai crinkled her nose at the thought of weeding, yeah she was a Doton element but getting dirty wasn't in her nature....anymore. "The usual, cleaning stuff, walking animals....finding animals. Helping elders." She waved her hand at the boring missions of Genin. "At least when we become Chuunin we'll be open to more stuff. I mean, we have no sensei to take us on any real missions. So we have to get there by ourselves. But really, I've just been trying to save up my Ryo. . . " Her eyes narrowed down to her dumplings and she began to sip her tea. Going out to eat isn't very smart Amai....nice going. I could probably cook dumplings at home. "I mean. . . I'm a puppet class, .. . ... but what good am I if I'm a puppeteer with no puppets?" Letting out a of sigh she leaned back in her chair. I don't even know how to use puppets. . . It's probably a lot harder than attaching charka to my dolls at home. The young genin closed her eyes in thought. I need to get all my stuff straightened out. . .

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:56 pm
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian listened to Amai intently, true at genin you don't really earn that much ryo. Must be heard for her to get the ones she needs with everything else she needs to buy for herself. He began to think of a way he could help without getting her suspicious."Well you know, I have quite a bit of money saved up since I don't really need to buy much since my parents left me everything."He had a place to live, furniture, everything all he really needed was to buy food which he rarely did anymore since he didn't go to his house much. But since this mission he was starting required him to be a genin he would probably start heading back there soon."I could get you your puppets, and don't worry about this meal its on me."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:07 pm
User Image

Amai's eyes widened and she shook her head. "Oh no no no~ I can't let you spend your family money on me! Your parents left that for you and the security of your future! Not mine!" Amai protested with high spirits pausing to take a sip from her tea. "And besides, you need that money for food, apartment bills. . . .And I'm sure a lot of other stuff teenage boys need!" A light blush came to her cheeks, her mind wandering places it shouldn't. . . Her face flushed, getting up Amai rushed to the womans room. Why am I thinking like that!?!?!?! @///// @ My Haji's a good boy. . .right!?

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:41 pm
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian chuckled Amai's reaction."It's okay, my family's money is put away for other things, this is just what I've made from my missions."he said already placing money on the table for the meal and a small tip for the waitress. Though the service was slow the dumplings were delicious. He then looked at her questioningly when she said teenage boy stuff."What does she mean by that?"He wondered to himself. She then rushed off towards the womens bathroom and Sebastian was left sitting there. Not like he could follow her or anything so he would just wait. He noticed a dumpling was still left on her plate so he snatched it and ate it."VIctory is mine!"

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:12 pm
User Image

Amai washed up in the ladies room, she soon came back and felt like something was off. She looked over at Sebastian and raised an eyebrow. Then she repeated the same hand motions he had done earlier. I know what you did while I was away. Sitting back down for a brief moment she finished her tea, face still dripping from the run in with the sink. "You ready~?"

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:18 pm
░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian watched Amai walk into the room and smiled at her. He held back a laugh at the motion she did. When she sat down it didn't pass him that her face was dripping. Water? or tears? No her face was too wet for tears did she splash water on her face or something? Then she spoke and broke him out of his thoughts."Oh ya I'm ready." He stood up and walked with her."You know what? I'll catch up with you later okay? I got something I need to do."Sebastian then waved goodbye and headed off in a random direction.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:25 pm
User Image

Amai blinked, it wasn't like Seastian to just get up and go in such a rush. Standing she noticed that he had paid for the meal. A pang out guilt hit Amai, even though it was curtsey for a guy to pay. It wasn't a date. Was it? Shaking her head the genin rose and exited. It was nice hanging out with Sebastian in a relaxed manor. Something they didn't do often enough. Stretching she let out a yawn. Amai would love to take a nap. But their were missions to be done.

[[//exits]]

Grand Chevalier Haji

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items