Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Our Secret Base
Introduce yourselves here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edas Ronim

Angelic Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:18 am
Hey drinking too much is fine with me! It makes it easier to take advantage have fun get to know you. ^_^'  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:22 am
Madame Jenise Red
Hey drinking too much is fine with me! It makes it easier to take advantage have fun get to know you. ^_^'

That's hard to do with me.

Even drunk, I'm pretty self aware. But also being drunk, you wouldn't be able to get me to take anything seriously. You'd get annoyed with me before we even made it to the couch.

Rianoc

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Edas Ronim

Angelic Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:07 am
I Project A I i c e I
Madame Jenise Red

Even drunk, I'm pretty self aware. But also being drunk, you wouldn't be able to get me to take anything seriously. You'd get annoyed with me before we even made it to the couch.

I'm pretty persistant. And it's probably best if you don't take it seriously then you won't be able to say I raped you. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:26 am
Madame Jenise Red
I Project A I i c e I
Madame Jenise Red

I'm pretty persistant. And it's probably best if you don't take it seriously then you won't be able to say I raped you. XD

Lol. True.

Rianoc

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

GoddessAttuned

Mind-boggling Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:42 am
Name: Sarah. Nothing flashy I know, most people just call me 'cheek'. So either or will work just fine I suppose.
Age: I'm twenty. ( homg I'm not fourteen, crazy right? )
Single: Currently, yes I am. Though it's a bit complicated.
A little about myself: I am a Pagan. I am a follower of the Mother Goddess and her consort, I worship nature and all her beauty. I walk with the spirits, elements and ancestors before me. Living my faith and spirituality everyday.
Now I am not afraid to admit that I am a bit of what some people refer to as a "Switch." Since I have no problem dominating another or being dominated. I am a University, Canadian lass. I like long walks on the beach, a room full of candles and rose covered silk sheets, and of course I like a kiss in the rain. Unlike most people my age I enjoy holding a well-read, intellectual conversation or two. I am a die hard romantic soul, who loves slow cooked meals and listening to the rain when indoors. My birthplace is in the West coast of Canada, British Columbia, and my heart will always remain there. I am a workaholic and a perfectionist to the key. I don't take any guff but, am extremely patient when I know I need to be. I'm a painter, a writer, a shower-time singer, a sculptor, and dancer and a baker.

And YES, I enjoy role playing with mature, literate people.
I detest cybering.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:20 am
iHecate
Name: Sarah. Nothing flashy I know, most people just call me 'cheek'. So either or will work just fine I suppose.
Age: I'm twenty. ( homg I'm not fourteen, crazy right? )
Single: Currently, yes I am. Though it's a bit complicated.
A little about myself: I am a Pagan. I am a follower of the Mother Goddess and her consort, I worship nature and all her beauty. I walk with the spirits, elements and ancestors before me. Living my faith and spirituality everyday.
Now I am not afraid to admit that I am a bit of what some people refer to as a "Switch." Since I have no problem dominating another or being dominated. I am a University, Canadian lass. I like long walks on the beach, a room full of candles and rose covered silk sheets, and of course I like a kiss in the rain. Unlike most people my age I enjoy holding a well-read, intellectual conversation or two. I am a die hard romantic soul, who loves slow cooked meals and listening to the rain when indoors. My birthplace is in the West coast of Canada, British Columbia, and my heart will always remain there. I am a workaholic and a perfectionist to the key. I don't take any guff but, am extremely patient when I know I need to be. I'm a painter, a writer, a shower-time singer, a sculptor, and dancer and a baker.

And YES, I enjoy role playing with mature, literate people.
I detest cybering.

Where have you been all my life? xd  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Inaturah

Professional Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:13 pm
Name: Natalie
Single: Yes
Stuff about me: I'm loud and obnoxious... online. In person, I'm extremely shy. I'm at a junior college right now, wasting my time by trying to get a psych degree. I don't really know what else to say right now so... we'll see?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:36 pm
Feral Fallen
iHecate

Where have you been all my life? xd

Canada.
C:

GoddessAttuned

Mind-boggling Fatcat

aleceil

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:28 am
Name: My user name is my real name :'D
Single?: Yeep c:
About; huge flirt with girls I know.. I'm a gamer at heart c: has fun especially playing call of duty black ops..Other words I'm a tomboy, in girl x girl relationship's I've had so far, I'm mostly on bottom but at times I can be on top.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:28 am
Name: Lois
Single: Yesh :3

Hello girls! <3  

LunarScorp84

Tipsy Sex Symbol

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

yukaa__tenshiix3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:55 pm
[kayla][15][bi][i love u angie] heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:58 pm

Hello people I don't know that could secretly be 90 year old creepers :D

Name: Lorena you can call me Cola

Single?: Yup but only into lipstick lesbians

Pirate Cola

Lydia-Robiero

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:33 pm
Hey everyone, thought I'd pop in.

You can all call me Lexi. I'm 18 and live in New York, though i'm leaving soon for college. I like animals, and long talks. I am single, though I'm not sure what I'm looking for right now.

PM me or something if you feel like talking biggrin heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:49 pm
*runs in and waves*
Hi! I go by Serenity, but please just call me Ren (it's not my really name, but I'll hold off on that until you know me better ^^ wink . I'm pretty weird and a bit of a spazz ^^; but I love meeting new people. I'm sadly single, oh well, and only 15 >.<. Just wanted to say hello to everyone!  

Serenity Lycan

Our Secret Base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces