0%  [ 0 ]
Oh god Caffiend, take me right here!
13%
 13%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 61

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:28 pm
You should be careful about him. He kills ladies and glues them to himself!
:: still hiding behind Ayami ::

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:24 am
*keeps Miro safe* User Image  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:26 am
*looks at Miro in confusion* Um.....I think I'll be saef Miro hun...remember I is fox demon....I have fangs. lol xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:33 pm
What was that?  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:34 pm
biggrin Gilda! You're back! Where have you been hiding? *Swoops down and huggles Gilda.* 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:07 pm
Liada Trovaras
Ok Mr Cloud 9. Tell us more about yourself since you got us ladies all here!

Ah, hmm, not entirely used to having the spot on me but I guess I somewhat asked for it with this forum didn't I?

And what sort of things would you like to know?

(And pardon my newbishness but was this intended as an RP based question or is it more stemmed IRL?)  

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:09 pm
Well tell us whatever you feel might be fun to know, either RP or IRL whichever you feel like it, I'm honestly surprised you didn't post this thread in the Intro Sub-forum.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:25 pm
Liada Trovaras
Well tell us whatever you feel might be fun to know, either RP or IRL whichever you feel like it, I'm honestly surprised you didn't post this thread in the Intro Sub-forum.

Well dear, my problem is that as long as I've been on Gaia...well...admittedly I don't really pay attention to the forums as much as I should. Back when I first started and when Gaia was all forums and a fishing game I was on here like crazy but...now, not so much. Though, this guild has given me a reason to duck back.

Anywho, *ahem*, since I gave an RP bio in that other forum where you put up a profile I'll just mention the IRL stuff shall we?

Let's see. I'm 30. I'm from Northern Ohio. I have one permanent job and several side jobs. I'm always switching side jobs. In addition I do some pyrography to bring in side income. I have a 475 Word Per Minute reading rate (yes, I was clocked god help me) and I read everything I can get my hands on. My home is awash with novels, comics and magazines. I actually read my stove's operating manual the other night just because it was in my way whilst organizing and I realized I had never thumbed through it though...now I understand what the alternate confection options are for. biggrin I have a dog, he's an American Eskimo/Husky mix. And two cats who are both black and white European (sp?) Shorthairs. Beyond that, I'm a huge bit of a nerd.

Anything else you'd like to know gorgeous?  

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:27 pm
Gilda Geezer
What was that?

By the way, I'm sure you don't remember me from all those years back when I joined but hello Gilda. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:32 pm
Caffiend
I actually read my stove's operating manual the other night just because it was in my way whilst organizing and I realized I had never thumbed through it though...now I understand what the alternate confection options are for. biggrin

rofl rofl rofl Congratulations, you just made me laugh out loud -hard- at work. May that new information be of good use to you. rofl  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:09 pm
Icy Reign
Caffiend
I actually read my stove's operating manual the other night just because it was in my way whilst organizing and I realized I had never thumbed through it though...now I understand what the alternate confection options are for. biggrin

rofl rofl rofl Congratulations, you just made me laugh out loud -hard- at work. May that new information be of good use to you. rofl

Well, as I've never had to opportunity to make your aquaintance I'm happy to know that that's my first impression on you. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:22 pm
*Has no idea what "alternate confections" options are. Doesn't have that on my outdated stove.* confused

Caffiend, You've met Icy before in this thread. See Page 2.
*Waves to Icy* 4laugh  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:57 pm
*waves back to the Fae* Hihihihi! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:53 pm
Faerie KatrinaZ
*Has no idea what "alternate confections" options are. Doesn't have that on my outdated stove.* confused

Caffiend, You've met Icy before in this thread. See Page 2.
*Waves to Icy* 4laugh

Oh. Bugger me and my ignorance. Sorry about that. Sorry Icy. I am, if anything, a man undeserving.  

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:08 am
Hm..nope I think that wraps things well enough, unless the other ladies here have questions. I stand by what I told you before that I will steal your dog one day, he will be mine! lol *hugglges*  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff