Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
匠 Herbal Furs :: Pets and Pharmacy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:54 pm
User Image

『 毛 』
"Koinu"

Koinu gasps out a startled noise as the two men take off out of the store, avoiding the swipping claws of the furret by the front entrance...

By the time of the Uchiha helper had returned, the store had returned to a very close semblence of order. Koinu was kneeling down in front of a free-standing display stand that had once held a variety of toys for all sorts of small animals. These were now gathered in a small basket, out of the way of people's feet, and were being carefully placed back on the stand by the still frazzled-looking shop keeper. Silk, the furret, was curled over her shoulders and they both looked up at the door bell's chime to see Atsuko standing there.

"Oh!" Koinu stood up quickly, her face filled with surprise. Her mouth was still open, ready to speak, when the Uchiha beat her to it. With a grateful, and sad, smile, Koinu wrapped her hands around the one the Uchiha was using to offer up his Ryo. "No, I couldn't do that - thank you so much for your help today." She gently pushed Atsuko's hand back towards his own chest, where she gave it a gentle pat - fingers brushing in a way that showed she was used to soothing animals. "Can I get you some tea? You mentioned you were looking for work, yes?"

Odoeb
Mission Accomplished : Accost the Thief! Rank : D rewards

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:15 pm
User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Atsuko took his hand back and smiled at the offer. Tea was definitely his favorite by far.

"Yes I am. I don't really belong to any village so I'm getting work where I can. Being a tamer and all a place like this I at least know somewhat of what I'm doing"

Atsuko was a bit embarrassed but more so because she seemed to be more experience then she was with animals. Asumo himself being the curious lizard he was scurried off of his shoulder and investigated the area, though he kept well behaved.

◆¦ CHAKRAx 295 / 350 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 150 / 150x ◆¦ RYOx 0x ◆¦ ACx 0
◆¦ TAMER / NINJUTSU x ◆¦ D-RANK ROGUEx ◆¦ SHISHINx ◆¦ UCHIHA x ◆¦ DRAGON
xxxxx

◆¦ Passives
    Flames of the Uchiha; Fire techniques are moderately increased in rank, flames have a blackish hue. Costs 10 Extra Chakra.
    Dragons Greed - 1.5x Ryo rewards from missions or jobs; With a love for wealth instilled by his chosen animal Saiji is particularly good and negotiating higher sums for missions or jobs.

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

BlackFruity
Quote:
Quote:

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:33 pm
User Image

『 毛 』
"Koinu"

Koinu led the Uchiha towards the counter and through a door behind it, giving a small smile and quiet words to the cashier there - an older man, looking somewhat related to the frazzled maiden with their similar hair colour and shape of the nose. Silk lept off of Koinu's shoulders and landed on the mans, earning itself a small rub of the chin. Through the door was a small rest room and stairs leading down.

"Please take a seat," Koinu spoke, already setting the kettle and pulling down two clean cups from a cupboard. "I'm afraid that there isn't much work I can really offer you right now - but we're expecting an Inonin to give up her sounder of pigletts in about a week's time. We could use an extra set of hands in their training, if that interests you." Here she paused and sat at the small table with Atuko, tea cups in hand. "Thank you again for your help today. I'm afraid I never caught your name - or gave mine!" Here the shop keep pulled her hands back and bowed her head. "I am Koinu Kegawa, daughter to the owner of this store. Thank you for your hard work today."

Odoeb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:10 pm
User Image

Atsuko followed the girl, who'd he come to know as Koinu, into the other room. He got settled at the table and listened to her before he responded.

"My name is Atsuko. Atsuko Ryu. I would love to help when the time comes. I only recently came into town so I don't know to many people yet.
How long have you been working with animals miss Kegawa?"

Asumo had followed after them, not wanting to let his master go to far, and had hopped back onto Atsuko's shoulder.

xxxxx

◆¦ Passives
    Flames of the Uchiha; Fire techniques are moderately increased in rank, flames have a blackish hue. Costs 10 Extra Chakra.
    Dragons Greed - 1.5x Ryo rewards from missions or jobs; With a love for wealth instilled by his chosen animal Saiji is particularly good and negotiating higher sums for missions or jobs.

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

BlackFruity
Quote:
Quote:

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:24 pm
User Image

『 毛 』
"Koinu"

Koinu smiled brightly, though the corners showed some shyness was still settled deep around her. "Oh, since I was born, really." Her hands fluttered, as though catching strands from the air around them, before they faltered and returned to the table. "And Koinu is fine. Miss Kegawa is my mother." She tried for humour. "Uhm, have you spoken the the inn owners? I've heard a few of them are happy to take tennants that work for their board, though I'm not sure which..." Koinu tried to smile again, her eyes alighting on the small lizard. "Oh! This is... Asumo, yes? He's very handsome!"

Odoeb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:57 am
User Image

Atsuko hadn't taken into consideration the inn owners. It'd make sense, if anyone had jobs it would be the people who dealt with the most travelers.

"I'll check them out then after our tea, thank you for the tip"

When she said Asumo's name the dragon's eyes lit up and it stretched its head out in an attempt to get closer to her, sniffing the air as he flicked his tongue out.

"He's still quite young though. I expect him to get at least seven feet long.....to begin with. A bit of an exotic type but I wouldn't have chosen anything else. I have big plans for training him down the line"

xxxxx

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

BlackFruity
Quote:
Quote:

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:14 am
User Image

『 毛 』
"Koinu"

Koinu's whole body seemed to suddenly light up with delight at Asumo's interest in her. Slowly, deliberately, Koinu showed her hand to the lizard - her palm was up, fingers curled in, and she only reached out less than half way to Asumo so she wasn't giving the impression of cornering the creature. "I can imagine," Koinu smiled gently, her teeth barely being seen and her eyes deliberately not trained on the lizard - though she kept it in her peripherals, knowing far, far too well how even the most submissive displays can still earn a pointy-ended return. It showed in the small littering of scars on her hands.

Odoeb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:11 pm
User Image

『 毛 』
"Koinu"

"Oh!" Koinu's eyes grazed over the clock hanging on the wall and her body bolted upright. "I should feed the carnivores. Wait any longer and the herbivores will start to feel nervous!" She stated with a nervous laugh. "If you have the time, I can show you the back while feeding the animals - you'll need to get familiar with the layout." She stands and, rather than turn towards the door back to the shop, she takes a step towards the stairs leading down.

Odoeb

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:00 pm
User Image

Asumo had almost taken the leap of faith and crawled to her arm but recoiled swiftly and hid in his masters hood when the woman bolted up right. Even Atsuko had been caught off guard by this, though less visibly, but once she spoke it became clear why she had made a scene.

Nodding swiftly he followed suit towards the back of the shop, pulling his hood up so Asumo was less visible to the other animals but could still see.

"How many types of animals do you have?" Atsuko said allowed, now only realizing that there must have been far more then just cats and dogs.

xxxxx

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

BlackFruity
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:24 pm
User Image

『 毛 』
"Koinu"

"Mostly land-based animals. Very few are considered pet quality - shinobi companions, or pre-tained guards for families. Ninken are especially sought after for farm owners. Smart, loyal, can help defend the livestock and family from harm." Koinu spoke, her voice almost monotonous in her obvious familiarity with giving this information. The stair well opened up into a cool basement with several fridges and pantries. There was also a blood-stained workbench. Opening up a large coffin-fridge, Koinu hefted out a clear container filled with variously sized smaller containers within - all with red flesh within. The lables on the smaller containers were blurred beneath the plastic layers and slight sheen of ice. She deposited the container on a dolly nearby and went to pull out another heavy container...

"Food is always kept down here. Helps keep the animals calm when they can't smell it all of the time. Oh! I'll need to grab a few mice as well - we think Lady Kinzoku is goin to be Mama Kinzoku - she's trained to be a ninhe - a shinobi's snake companion." She explained. Once the containers of pre-prepared portions of meat and the live mice are retrieved from a back corner, they would wheel the dolly up the stairs, through a side door in the store, and into the back of the building.

Odoeb
Mission Get : Feed the Beast
Rank : C | Info: Doesn't sound difficult, except most of the animals are trained in the shinobi styles - Tai, Nin, Gen, even Buki. Be careful they don't outdo and make off with more food than they are supposed to be given! They are not kept in cages, and outnumber you twenty to one. Have fun!
Min posts: 7

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:18 am
User Image User Image
Asumo thought about it as they moved up the stairs with the dolly. So many types of animals meant so many different combinations for certain. That also meant a lot of dangers when it came to feeding them didn't it.

Even as they approached the room for feeding time he could hear the excited scampering of feet and the like. Entering into it he kept in front of the view in a direct block of the animals, taking into a count just how many they were as well as sizes with what recommended amounts they were getting. That was at the very least the easy part.

Asumo himself was buried as far back as he could in his masters hood, a pair of yellow eyes glinting from within nervously. Yep, it was definitely feeding time. Now it was true that Atsuko himself wasn't the best tamer in the world, far from that in fact, but he did have one particular set of skills. He knew how to talk and how to act to get his way.

Usually this only came in handy when getting rewards from a mission but even animals had their own kind of language. If the animals were smart enough to learn things like taijutsu and ninjutsu they definitely were smart enough to follow along with his own little game. Carefully he'd start to get the food ready for them, in the proper amounts of course, and once he had gathered enough for the first load of servings he'd turn back around.

Now the animals that proved to be more aggressive then others did in fact get their food first, however it was given to them in areas that were further away from each other and only once they had settled down somewhat. This of course earned Atsuko an angry scowl or two, even a scratch or a few, but once the message was clear that they had to calm down to get the food they'd receive it easily. He'd continue this patttern in a very calm manner with the rest of the aggressive ones until they were well fed an distracted, which meant he had to act quick.

Going back over to the calmer beasts he started to hand out the food in a faster succession then before. Of course he made sure that they took it nicely or semi slowly, not grabbing or having to compete among one another. He kept his demeanor as well very calm, a strong frame so there was no fear in his appearance but not a hostile one. His aim was to keep the animals calm and sated, not rile them up.

By the end of it he had all of them fed the proper amounts with only a few cuts and bruises to show for it, and maybe a burn mark here or there. It wasn't like fire was anything new to him after all. Once they were done he'd either follow Koinu out of the room if she had followed him in or close the door on his way out once the animals were finished eating.

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:04 pm
User Image

『 毛 』
"Koinu"

Koinu watched for a little while before she would do anything, wanting to make sure that Atsuko and Asumo weren't overwhelmed by the situation. When it appeared they were taking to the task with relative caution and the right touch of calm, Koinu began picking up the smaller containers and began feeding the caged animals - often the sick, the weak, small, or non-shinobi trained. The mother snake was fed, her belly beginning to swell and her temperment complacent under the heat lamp and thickly padded home. It would be a while yet before she would give birth.

"You're a natural at this, Atsuko!" Koinu would praise as they left the back warehouse. "We really would appreciate your help next week - if you're still interested? Oh!" She gave a small gasp and walked over to the nearest till and fumbled with it for a minute (machines obviously not her forte) before returning with a small, cloth pouch. "For your help today!" She offered it with a bow.

Odoeb
Mission Accomplished : Feed the Beast

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:10 pm
User Image User Image
Atsuko had lost track of time for the most part. It wasn't until he was offered the pouch that he realized he likely had to get going and swiftly.

Taking it with a soft smile he gave her a quick nod.

"Of course I'll try to show. I might be a tad busy running errands here and there but I'll probably be able to stop by again. Thank you for letting me help today"

After this was said he gave a final formal bow before exiting the building, back out into the streets and onto his next destination.

- Exit -

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers