Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
≈ The Misty Swamplands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:21 pm
Azzurro Skyde

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

xxD Rxx N I G H T M A R E
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXYour Symptom's are Mild... Let Me Change That...
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ WHY MUST WE FIGHT? WHEN YOU CAN DIE.

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O G O O D
User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Jounin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

Sebastian's predatory instincts picked up new chakra sources up in the trees, and began to reach for his weapon slowly. He used his medically enlightened senses to see if he could smell, hear, or even taste a specific odor, or sound of heart beats, clicking, digestive sounds, anything that could give him info on the target as he activated his power of resistance. He used his other hand to motion they had company in the trees to Flou

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Theme Music :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQk8VNkAZBw
Chakra Lvl :: 1020
Stamina Lvl :: 680
Jutsu's :: E-Power of resistance
Hearts in possession:: water, wind, fire
Other organs:
Durations ::
Attire :: Normal attire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:59 pm
yo-ko

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxF l o u -------- U w axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kirigakure | Jounin | Medical Ninja | Bukijutsu Class | Hojo Clan

To Live Life, One Must Accept the Principal's of Death...
And The Path You Will Take to Live Life.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As Sebastian spoke, Flou quickly remembered something as he stopped and like a duntz, left the area off in a mad dash. It seemed there were somethings Sebastian hadn't tended to sense, however, Flou ran as a loud pace. Leaving his note flying in the air "Have to go to Sasagi Village for an Adventure?!!" Flou was gone with the wind.

CcP :: [ 610c ] - [ 0c ] = [ 610c ] out of [ 610c ]
SsP :: [ 400s ] - [ 0s ] = [ 400s ] out of [ 400s ]
Jutsu ::

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:25 pm
Yo-ko

Startled by the other's abrupt leaving, the salamanders launched themselves at the remaining person. 4 massive, ugly salamanders landed in a circle, surrounding Sebastian with wide mouths as they all surged at the same time.

(SORRY! I'm so sorry >< I'm sorry...)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:01 pm
No worries smile

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian's senses went nuts to the new alarming set of movement, now knowing that he was outnumbered. Speaking softly to himself, the ninja assessed the situation in a cold, calculated, almost sadistic manner.

"So now it begins....

In a flash, the ninja drew his blade while performing the technique Lovers tongue, a full circle slash while hopefully catching one of the little bastards with his blade and his own unique set of poisons. His mastery of Basai Bagua would make his circle fast and tight, adding an extra burst of speed and force to the outside circle....his blade. Flowing styles together like the master he was, the expert swordsman stabilized his feet for a moment and performed the Flowing Circle, creating a defensive barrier as well as attempting to cut any of the lizards unfortunate enough to be close to the medic. Ending in his Weak Position stance, the ninja quickly hardened his threads into a nearly impervious armor. With this fast and furious, intense counter attack, hopefully the ninja had shown he was not something that could be trifled with. so easily. All he needed was one...

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Theme Music :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVfafSxb0qo
Chakra Lvl :: 860
Stamina Lvl :: 600
Jutsu's :: A-Lovers Tongue, C-Flowing Circle, S-Hardcore thread style
Other organs:
Durations :: Power of resistance, Hardcore thread style(25)

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:40 pm
Yo-ko

One of the salamanders was unfortunate enough to be caught by the first attack, taking it in the wide open mouth. Slashed and bleeding, it threw itself back and vanished into the swamp that it had come from, leaving blood smears everywhere. The other three were luckier. Two pulled back with noxious breaths of anger, beginning to circle Sebastian. The last one returned to the trees and there....vanished. The two that circled took turns striking at Sebastian's defense, seeking a weakness.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:37 am

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

The ninja's gaze hardened, looking much like the vicious predator that he had indeed become. With an intense growl, the ninja kept his blade moving to continue the defensive barrier, but also to act as a distraction to keep the beasts trained and interested on his blade. This was not where the threat was coming from.

"I am the predator....and you are my PREY!

Without warning, the medic's stitches relaxed and the threads from his arms shot forward for one of the Lizards, edited with spurs and barbs from his Jellyfish style so that when he had a hold, he could keep a hold. Pulsing some of his medical chakra through his outstretched threads, the ninja literally became a jellyfish, sending a debilitating muscle shock through them in an attempt to drop and sedate the large lizard. Capturing one, at least for now, was his top priority. Turning towards the other lizard, in an attempt to keep it at bay and occupied for now, the ninja molded the chakra through his blade instead of performing hand seals, and spat a fast moving glob of acid in the things direction. He wasn't aiming for anything in particular, just using this as an animalistic demonstration of intent, giving him some time to play with his new possible prey.

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Chakra Lvl :: 805
Stamina Lvl :: 600
Jutsu's :: D(C)-Thread Reach (Jelly fish style edit), E-Muscle Shock +6, B-Fanged tongue Acid +3 (-10)
Other organs:
Durations :: Power of resistance, Hardcore thread style(24), Muscle Shock(32) possible

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:40 pm
Yo-ko

The salamander caught in Sebastian's grip gave a strange noise as the jolt went through it, dropping motionless to the ground. The others engaged more fuiously now, rushing him, avoiding the glob. One threw itself at him, sacrificing itself, as the last one used the body of the first as a defense. Jaws open to swallow Sebastian whole, it lunged down and at a slight angle.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:17 am

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Like an animal in a trap, like a prey in the clutches of a true apex predator, Sebastian would give a true shark tooth smile. It seemed his plan to capture an unfortunate monster had indeed worked, but he had underestimated the drive of the other's to protect one of their own. No matter, he had more then plenty ways to dispose of these unfortunate souls.

Sending some chakra through his blade, the ninja made a torrential vortex that would be sent off like a piercing tornado for the rushing b*****d of a lizard. The tornado, the Farewell Kiss was powerful and could shred anything from flesh to steel, piercing, shredding, and obliterating almost anything in its path. ******** yeah!

Then the flanking lizard made an attempt to swallow the ninja whole, but this would not do. Sebastians master of Basai Bagua made him a master of outnumbered combat, and he knew precisely the timing of this beasts effort to eat him. With the beast fully commited, the ninja used his training to change his direction on a dime, and would just blend with the incomming beast so that he was jsut off the angle of attack. Once off and evaded by just a breath, the ninja swung his blade into a heavy footed slash, creating a blade on beast collision as the strike moved up the angle of the beasts mauling attacking. Now close in, Sebastian could maneuver as he pleased, in case his attack was ineffective at debilitating or eliminating this unfortunate enemy.

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Chakra Lvl :: 645
Stamina Lvl :: 440
Jutsu's :: S(c)-Farewell Kiss, A(s)Cold Lips
Other organs:
Durations :: Power of resistance, Hardcore thread style(23), Muscle Shock(31) possible

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:54 pm
Yo-ko
The blade cut through the attacking salamander's mouth and it slammed into the ground, dead maw gaping. Two of the four lizards were dead, one was stunned and the other vanished. Nothing moved in the area....only the steady breathing of the stunned salamander made any sound.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:32 pm

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

He had done it! Not only did he feel amazing about his skill, he had successfully used his weapon outnumbered and out powered 4 to one! It seems he was indeed a hunting predator! Giving a shark tooth smile, Sebastian went to his work, speaking as he did.

"Well my little friend, this will feel a little weird."

Having his hardened threads go ripping and tearing into the beasts body, Sebastian removed its poison sack like he would a human heart. Quickly performing his invented technqiue, Sebastian altered its DNA slightly to make it compatible with his own. Once the transplant was successful, Sebastian smiled. His research had been correct.

Removing a scroll, Sebastian sealed the now three dead lizards into his scroll, and would walk home...victorious....

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Chakra Lvl :: 645
Stamina Lvl :: 440
Jutsu's :: C-Expiremental Bodies
Other organs: Black Salamander Gland
Durations :: Power of resistance, Hardcore thread style(23), Muscle Shock(31) possible

Character: Sebastian crane
Technique Name: Doctor Jeckel and Mr Hyde no jutsu
Type: medical
Description: Sebastion's Jiongu body normally allows for extra hearts, but by physically sealing one away to make it unusable, he can replace it with a new organ. Such organs can be harvested to make aerial poison glands, a hawk's eye for distance vision, et cetera. While sealed away, the heart's elemental properties cannot be accessed. Cannot switch hearts & organs out in the middle of battle.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:06 pm

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian could only grin at the Mizukage's response. Maybe his heart, or lack of it, was in the right place for this radical intent shift for the village. It was good, leading by example and everything.

"Leaving? Are you not worried about the information he knows about the village? He could go to one of our enemies, the very people we are trying to protect our village from, and spill his guts. Even a little information could prove devastating to us...."

Sebastian would let the response come, but like it hang in the air for a moment as they reached the botanist team formation. here, they carried several cases.

"Are you ready to give it a try? I can offer you some....assistance if you need it. You being able to bond with the plant is integral to our defense. At least on the perimeter....."

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Music :: Theme
Chakra Lvl :: 1050
Stamina Lvl :: 715
Jutsu's ::
Hearts in possession:: water, wind, fire, earth
Other organs: Unknown

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:24 pm
Yo-ko

User Image|
|
Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|

This is what I am | What I am is this | I am this [man]&[warrior]&[father]&[]

|
|

| Mizukage: Jounin | Kirigakure | Suiton : Doton |
| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Sensor : Resolution |
Chakra 1040 | AC 22,600

|
Sypher smiled and it was not a pleasant one "If he knows anything, which I doubt, and he decides to share it...I shall simply be left with no choice but to have someone retrieve him and drop him off at a little known research facility just outside the village." he replied smoothly. There was no guilt or hesitation in that statement. IF Tekkou left and IF he talked, Sypher would have no problem sending someone out to drag him back. And then drop him off in Sebastian's capable hands. Hearing Sebastian's offer, Sypher took a deep breath and sighed "No. If this works, it'll be on my own power. Let's give this s**t a shot, aye?" he closed his eyes, mentally reaching down into the still pool.
It had been almost two years and still...it was like he'd never not had this access. Abruptly, his chakra pool surged, a sudden increase of chakra as he reconnected with his mokuton Oh....haaaa... his face broke into a smile and he opened his eyes to glance at Sebastian "So....what exactly did you need?" around him, a dense growth was beginning, wooden vines wiggling up from the ground before they exploded out of the earth. A loose net began to form, stretching gently around the two like a bird cage.

•Jukai Heki [ Dense Woodland Wall ] [Learned]

|

|

To be myself; that's all I want
That is who I am.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:53 pm

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian's senses, although Sypher was still, showed a deep well of activity. His neurons where working hard, and his breath was coordinating with his intent. He must really be digging deep.

"Or we could simply put him to use by other means...i could come up with 1000 different ways a disobedient ninja can be put to use. Put him in my care for a while.....anyways..... "

Sebastian reached into one of the crates, and removed a brilliant red flower about the size of a bowling ball from a crate. he handed it to sypher showing the root system through the clear pot.

"If you can somehow bond with it, learn to interpret its hive mind actions, emotions, and....for the lack of a better term, feelings, then we have a massive sensory array that will naturally grow and strengthen around our village. With you...and me...now plugged into this, we have a much safer border. Just try to tap into it, connect with it...bond with it...."

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:07 pm
Yo-ko

User Image|
|
Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|

This is what I am | What I am is this | I am this [man]&[warrior]&[father]&[]

|
|

| Mizukage: Jounin | Kirigakure | Suiton : Doton |
| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Sensor : Resolution |
Chakra 1040 | AC 22,600

|
Thinking it over, Sypher shook his head "I don't mind having you deal with him. But I don't want him in the village if he chooses to leave." he replied, taking hold of the clear pot to look at the plant. He arched an eyebrow at Sebastian's terms "Bond with it?" he asked, a little confused but he'd do his best "Am I required to stay here while I....bond with it?" he lifted a hand to stroke the petal, gently touching it. He liked the color of the flower.....very bright....it was almost too bright "And how do I bond with it? I'm a Senju, not a plant whisperer. I'll need a little more to go on, Sebastian."

|

|

To be myself; that's all I want
That is who I am.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:13 pm

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

The medically minded ninja had forgotten he was talking to someone who had been unaware of most of his ideas and plans, and couldnt believe he had forgotten to explain this step. Well, at least Sypher was good at asking questions.

"You could just enter the root system with your own Mokuton abilities. Plants use this as a means to form a community, to share the same earth and nutrients. This way we can form a symbiotic relationship with them, and thus able to blend and "feel" as they feel. I would ask that you stay for a moment, cause once we know you can understand them, the team and i will plant them throughout the lands. But this is a crucial step to the information part of the plan, and information is a weapon in my book."

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]