Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Hooking Up
hey girls ;D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krazykindofkrush12

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:17 pm
yay!!!! biggrin *smiles and blushes when you look at me* i love country music but ill listen to anything<3 i really love doing the salsa dance<3 how about you darlin?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:23 pm
*smiles warmly* Precisely I like everything that doesn't involve country music, salsa, reggaetton, reggae or rap. I go for Symphonic Metal, Cher, Pop, Lady Gaga heart instrumental and so on sweatdrop And...I don't dance unless is random dance >.< *blushes even more*  

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

krazykindofkrush12

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:53 pm
thats awesome,omg i love Lady Gaga she ish amazing<3 *smiles at that and holds you close* no need to blush sweetheart,its only me  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:58 pm
Yes she is! She is so awesome! *keeps holding* Yeah, I noticed that, too XD So, any talents? :3  

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

krazykindofkrush12

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:05 pm
*keeps holding back,grinning cutely* my talents would have to be caring for animals,arguing,school,and acting hbu baybe?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:25 pm
*blinks a few times* School? I'm even jealous. Arguing? LOL! My talents...well...they are according to my friends and not me...Drawing (they say I draw fantastic but I don't think so) Getting in problems (Oh yes! I believe it's true! XD) Good solving big jigsaw puzzles (I just love them) Physics (Unfortunately, I've become the teacher's pet. I really hate it. And my friends say I'm a Physics' nerd because I know the 98% of the conversions) Biology, maybe a bit of History and a weird ability that my hands have. (Be open-minded >.>) It's just that someone has physical pain and they ask me for massages, when I poke only one time I find the problem O.O it always happens! Oh, and because of that, I give free massages to everybody but they aren't able to give me one crying  

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

krazykindofkrush12

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:39 pm
omg im good at massages too! biggrin totally forgot about that lol and yesh arguing takes alot of skill ;] and yesh im still in school,and im a history and science nerd<3 *smiles at you cutely* and i think we're all good at getting into problems,like im always the peacemaker in frinds fights :/ but yeah,and id love to see a drawing,wish i could do that  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:48 pm
*smiles back* I'm more a Science nerd *wink* And I have a dA. If you want to go and see my 3 year-old drawings, go to my profile and in the about me section search for the 'dA' link and take a look. I've gotten better that's for sure. *smiles again*  

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

krazykindofkrush12

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:52 pm
*smiles and winks back* me too hun<3 you are just so cute! like i honestly cant get over how adorable you are *kisses your cheek and holds you in my arms* and oooh i saw it,amazing<3 and glad you improved deary,makes me happy that you're happy biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:59 pm
*smiles warmly and blushes* Gosh, too much endearments! *kisses your cheek* Thankies. There are times that I even surprise myself XD  

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

krazykindofkrush12

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:02 pm
*smiles warmly back at yolu* aww never such a thing :d its the truth anyways<3 and aww thats cute and good ^^ *kisses your cheek back* rawrrrrrr!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:22 pm
*hugs you* Well, at least is the truth and yeah, it's good! *blinks a few times* Wow, now that growl was random. What do you think you are? Christmas Dinosaur? XD  

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

krazykindofkrush12

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:13 am
*hugs you back* biggrin maybe I am,the world may never know lol just kidding,idk I just felt like saying rawr because i love the word<3 *blushes and hides my face*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:08 am
*keeps hugging* It would be awesome if you were XD *makes you look me in the eye* I love the world too, but sometimes it drives my crazy >.<  

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

krazykindofkrush12

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:52 am
I agree on that one too biggrin *kisses your cheek and smiles looking you in the eye* yes dear?  
Hooking Up

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff