Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling
☄ World Crossroads ↔ Takumi 匠 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:56 pm
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher kept his silence, refusing to admit that he s**t...s**t s**t s**t! he thought as more tears came and he wiped at them viciously, cutting himself by accident. A small cut opened up under his eye and blood welled up slightly "I can't right now, Kyo...I can't talk about it...just...leave it be for now." he shook his head and then took off again, finally catching his breath "We're gonna stop at the pet shop and also grab some wood." And I'm gonna get some serious liquor. Something harder than sake. he thought, determined.

((Exits for Takumi...))

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:07 pm
He sighed, Shi whined as he set off again in a run.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:22 pm
User Image

Sypher gave no sign that he was starting to feel a little drunk, his steps easy as they had been last they passed through here. He took another sip from the jug and Ima yowled sleepily "We're almost there, Ima. Home soon..." he whispered, stopping for a slight break, taking a deep breath and bending down, stretching. He looked back over his shoulder, waiting for Kyo to show up.

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:36 pm
Kyo still wondered what he was drinking and kept getting more curious about why he had been crying earlier and now seemed better. "Sypher, you have yet to answer my question when we came to takumi, what. Is. Wrong!" he crossed his arms and Shi looked over his shoulder from his seat.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:42 pm
User Image

Sypher looked at Kyo for a few minutes, debating how much to tell the younger boy. After a moment he found a rock and sat on it, resting his elbows on his knees and linking his fingers "..." Ima rubbed his face along Sypher's shoulder and Sypher took a shaky breath "Do you remember Septima?" he asked softly, looking at the ground.

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:45 pm
He nodded, how couldn't he not remember her? He had atleast three encounters with her...usually she had snuggled rightup to Sypher for love. "Ya, why?"  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:51 pm
User Image

"She's dying...so sick she can barely stand on her own." he loosened his hands and gazed at the palms "She's leaving for Mist. Alone...she may die on the trip there...and she refused to let anyone go with her..." he brought his hands up to his face, taking a shaky deep breath "I tried to get her to let me take here there...even if she's never coming back...Now I won't even know if she survived the trip...Its...Its like being forced to watch some one bleed out then having them taken away and hidden. You'll never know if they died...." he stood, nearly knocking Ima off his shoulder. Ima sunk his claws into Sypher's shoulder and clawed his way back into position as Sypher glowered at Kyo "Its a horrible feeling. Never knowing someones fate...and never being able to help them."

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:57 pm
"You shouldn't think like that Sypher! It's not if she survives the trip, it's she WILL survive the trip." he shook his head. He hated negative thinking so much. "Besides if she dies, then would you rather she still be alive and suffering then dead in finally in peace?"  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:13 pm
User Image

"I'd rather she live!" SYpher shouted and Ima lept off his shoulders, landing near his feet with a growl. It was aimed at Kyo but Sypher knelt and calmed Ima, stroking the tiger cub "You can survive illness! You can get better! There is no getting better after death! Its over, done!" he snapped and tried to scoop Ima up but the cub was riled now and refused to be scooped. So Sypher left him alone and grabbed his bag and the jug "She won't survive, Kyo. She can barely stand on her own and the illness will kill her in the end. And I still can't be there to help her..."

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:19 pm
Kyo's eyes got big at how Sypher's voice rose suddenly. "Not every illness can be survived..." Shi growled at Ima and Kyo petted him to stop growling. "She probaly wants to die..." he mumbled.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:28 pm
User Image

Sypher went silent and grabbed Ima, dragging the tiger up despite his protests. He settled Ima on his shoulders along side his bags and started walking "No one wants to die. Why else do you think human's fight so hard to live?" he broke into a run "When someone seriously tries to kill you, Kyo, then you'll understand. No one wants to give up...no one wants to die."
((Exits...Cloud Gates))

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:31 pm
Kyo shrugged, taking a run behind Sypher back to the cloud.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:22 pm
Manfread hummed a tune of an old song he had once learned from his mother. He had forgotten the actual words, but the rhythm was still in his head. Seeing the familiar road to Takumi he kept trotting along, at a nice pace.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:56 pm
User Image

[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 3 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher made his way lazily towards Takumi, enjoying not being in a huge rush this time around. Ima walked beside him, making sure that Sypher's fingers brushed his head occasionally, the white tiger feeling very neglected lately Poor thing...haven't had much time for you huh...? Sypher thought, rubbing the tiger's ear. He glanced back to see if the rest of his little group was keeping up. [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

o_Starlight_

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image

Theme SongSteins Gate

Nora B Raigyo
Fuuton||||Kumo| Genin|

Occ:

Nora was following being the man closely. She yawned quitely to herself walking wasnt her thing move of the time. Nora played around with her rose then tooked it in her sleeve.

Chakra [200/200]

" My eye sight rest upon my flowers."

☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas