Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Temen-ni-gru
Ontop of the Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:16 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

"It's fine you two, no need to apology," Nero accepted their apology, "Apology accepted," said Kyrie kindly with a bright smile as her hands are behind her back. They look at the them trying to unlock the door with the keyhole, but no luck. Nero sigh and try to think the way to open the gate, suddenly he remember only blood of Sparda and priestess are the two keys to open the demon world. Although, there are three Sparda's bloodlines, but the priestess is missing, "Hey you two, I think this might sound insane, but... the gate needs blood of Sparda and priestess to open the gate. I might think, there are some other way to enter the demon world." he said to them calmly. Kyrie grip her boyfriend's devil bringer like she's afraid.

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero-kun."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:29 pm
Dante and Vergil looked at eachother then at Nero and Kyrie and looked back at eachother again.They both gave themselves face palms.
"Boy are we stupid."they said.
"I can't belive..."started Vergil.
"...that we forgot about that."finished Dante.
"Any way about the key...I'll keep it just in case we find a locked door."said Vergil.
Dante started to walk off after hearing what Vergil said and muttered a whatever.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:40 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Kyrie look at those twins, she is worry about not obtaining Sparda's Force Edge. She wanted to cheer them up, "Cheer up you two, there might be another way, like your half amulets." she said to them and pointing at their amulet. Nero look at the gate, then place his devil bringer on the gate, this isn't like Hellgate like Angus did for summoning those lesser demons to capture their soul to angelo demon.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:00 am
"Of course!"said Vergil."Why didn't I think of that?"
"Yeah why didn't you?asked Dante.
Vergil didn't hear what Dante said and he turned to him.Dante wasn't paying attention to what his brother was going to do.
"Dante!"shouted Vergil."Do you still have the perfect amulet?"
Dante jumped about ten feet in the air."W-What is it?"asked Dante shakingly."A-And n-no i d-don't have it s-sorry."
"D*mn it...well my idea is gone."said Vergil."Nero can you help me think of a plan?"
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:10 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero didn't pay attention to Vergil because he became blank as his breath shallow, Kyrie only hears them, then look at her boyfriend. She walk to him and notice his breathing pattern, she started to become worried, "Nero... are you okay?" she ask him, but he didn't listen until he passed out to the ground, due to his Sparda's bloodline responding to the gate, although his angel immdentily sat down to catch his head. Kyrie became scared as she try to wake him up,"Nero... NERO~!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:25 am
"Oh geez!"shouted the twins as they ran up to Kyrie and an out cold Nero.Vergil knelt beside Nero.
"He's fine...he just passed out,from what I don't know"said Vergil.
"Uhhhh how about the gate?"said Dante.
"you don't have to be an a** about it you know."said Vergil.
Dante just laughed hard.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:33 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Kyrie begin to panic and scared, after Vergil said Nero's passed out, "He's passing, he's passing out, he's passing out." she repeated herself really fast. She touch the gate, yet she felt her energy drained, but didn't know it's causing the same thing as Nero's episode. She became tired, until she can her older brother, Credo, cried to warn her, but it's too late, she passed out and landed on Nero. The gate has been open, showed the Force Edge.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:05 am
Dante seen his sword and ran to it."Spardy!"shouted Dante."Oh Spardy I thought that I might never see you again!"
Vergil looked at his twin brother and gave himself a face palm."Uhhh...Spardy?"asked Vergil as he realized that Dante got his sword and they had to get Kyrie and Nero out of there now."Oh nevermind...anyway Dante we need to get these two out of here!"
Dante looked up and put The Sparda on his back then went over and picked up Kyrie."Come on,Vergil."said Dante.
Vergil just sighed and picked up Nero and both twins walked down the stairs.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:22 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Natsu Dragneel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Never mess with me and my friends..."

The Red Eyes and Black Dragon landed on the Top of Tower because of Natsu's command, Natsu, Lucy and Happy finished their job and earned enough Jewels. Lucy felt so lucky to make lunch for three of teams, including the fish for Happy, when the black dragon land, Natsu and Lucy slide down, while Happy is on Lucy's arm. They look at each other with a smile on their face, yet Natsu gave his dragon a meat to feed as it catches it to munches it. Lucy and Natsu sat on the ground and begin to eat. Lucy begin to speak out, "Isn't this great, you didn't destroy the building and we got the reward, I'm so glad we can split the Jewels for three of us," she said to them very happily, which Natsu blush a little, but Happy chuckled to see his partner blush. Natsu gave her his famous toothy grin, "Yeah, and I can't wait to go home and sleep on your bed tonight." he said very proud, "Aye!" Happy agreed, Lucy is about to shout at them, but noticed something behind Natsu. She got up and walk towards it, Natsu and Happy sees her reaction, it begin to worry Salamander, so he follow her, "Lucy, is something- whoa?" he ask and cut off as he saw the keyblade, the Heart Found Keyblade, stabbed on the roof. Lucy first touched it and pulled out to examining it, then Natsu touched the end of the keyblade, unknowing about Keyblade Inheritance Ceremony passed down to two Fairy Tail Wizards. Lucy give the keyblade to Natsu for a moment and grab a large cloth, "Hey Lucy, why are you giving this keyblade to me, it has Heartless keychain on it?" "We have to wrap it, and show this keyblade to Rhyannon, Shaylee, or Alexander. I might think they know about this keyblade." Natsu ask her, then Lucy replied as she rush back and cover the Heart Found. Natsu and Lucy have to talk to both girls about this keyblade, Natsu summoned Red Eyes and Black Dragon again, Happy grab a fish to munch on. Two wizards climb up the dragon's back, and look at each other, "Do you think Hikari and Serenity know about this keyblade?" Happy ask them, but Lucy and Natsu shook their head, Natsu held Lucy's waist, while she held Happy, "Let's go Black Dragon, we are heading home." he command his friend as it roar and flew off to Magnolia. A little they know, that Heart Found was belong to Yamiaka Oblivion, Lucy kept gripping on his keyblade.

"... Fairy Tail will never forgive you."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:40 pm
User Image

User Image

"Being of the dark doesn't make it evil..."

Yami-kun appeared on top of the tower, the darkness around him giving him a warm feeling. He knew what he had to do as he stood up slowly, his keyblade appearing in his hand as he closed his eyes slowly, remembering the dark creatures attacking him and Hikari, who seemed to have black hair back then. Serenity was there as well which he didn't know how she found Hikari. He remembered him holding a keyblade with the heartless symbol, making his eyes water up as he remembered telling her to run. Her voice as he remembered her saying how she'd do anything to see him again. She fulfilled her promise to him and what he did to thank her was point a barrel to her head. His body shook as he slammed his blade against the ground which sparks were created before the keyblade disappeared into dark smoke. He placed his hands on both sides of his head, grinding his teeth as he wasn't sure what to think anymore. As he closed his eyes, his tears falling down his cheeks as he wasn't sure if these were real memories or just ones that were made up to keep his mind in control. As he bit his bottom lip, he sighed softly before just sitting there, waiting for Hikari to get him.

"It's the masters of the darkness who make it evil"

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:23 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Hikari, Carla and Wendy walked out of portal. for Hikari, it been a while since she and Serenity escape from demons. Carla didn't see any demon around, "Strange, it's too quiet," she muttered about it. Hikari saw Yami and become curious about him, "Is everything alright?" she ask him as she approach him, but didn't know what is he thinking. Wendy smell the tears, then look at Yami and Hikari. She begin to wonder, if Yami begin to remember everything about his life and his childhood friend, but she know Hikari is still nakama for him and everyone from Fairy Tail.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:15 pm
User Image

User Image

Yami sighed softly as he looked over at Hikari, getting up slowly as he blinked once before turning toward his old friend, noticing strange dark shadows appear behind the large statues. As he growled softly, Yami-kun spoke softly to Hikari, almost like a whisper,"Promise me something...don't leave me again..."

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:45 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

Hikari stop and sense the dark creature, but before she turn around, she heard Yami word. She started look silly and childish with optimistic, "What do you mean again and it feels like you have remembered about- oh~ don't worry I won't, you know me I'm always have my childish slips out," she ask him, then realize what he meant, she always disappeared or running off without him. She look at him, then rub her head as she laugh like silly. Wendy smell something as she turn her head toward to statue and saw large shadow, then starts freaking out, "De-De-De-Demon!" she cried in panic, Carla growled at large shadow, "So the demon suddenly appear, a shadow demon I should say," she exclaimed very dramatic. Wendy step back, until she rush to Hikari, "Hikari-san!" she exclaim as she and Carla rush towards to Hikari, who sense it as she saw it. Sky Dragon glomped on Heavenly Mage's pants, leaving her in surprise, and snaps out her silliness. Hikari look at Sky Dragon very curious, "Wendy-chan, what is gone into- Gyaa~!" she about to ask her, but cut off by her screaming reaction see dark creatures. Carla become emotionless, "Those demons probably smelled us, thinking we are their prey." she said like nothing happen, but it doesn't make Hikari and Wendy feel better, "Carla!" cried Wendy, Hikari started to feel bit childish to white cat, "Are you trying to scare us, Carla-san!?"

User Image User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:30 am
User Image

User Image

Yami watched as he stayed close to Hikari as he shook a little bit, noticing a demon jumping up at him. He quickly pushed Hikari down onto her knees before he was pushed over her, making him fall but the only thing truly cut was his hair which was now to his shoulders. His hair began to spike up a tad bit as he got up slowly, summoning his keyblade from the past, the Heart Found Keyblade. With his eyes shinning bright, he threw his keyblade into the demon's chest, using the chain that was wrapped around his wrist to pull it back into his hand. As he stood there, holding his old keyblade, he smiled softly before speaking softly,"Nice to have you again, my friend..."

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:13 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

When Yami push Hikari down, she quickly grab the petite dragon slayer and white cat to keep them safe. Hikari heard her friend as she look at him and smiles very happily, "I knew you will be back to your old self again," she replied to him happily. She, along with Wendy and Carla, saw Heart Found Keyblade, in much of dismay, "So this keyblade still belongs to Yami-san?" she ask in confusion, believing she has two keyblades, but Hikari stroke her cheek in silly way, "It means, I don't have second keyblade anymore," she said to Maiden of the Sky, leaving Carla and Wendy shock. Carla begin to shout at princess, "What kind of princess are you?! How are you going to wield second keyblade?!" she shouted, leaving Hikari in jumped, completely aware that he remember her as princess from Atticus. Although, she wasn't sure she will obtain second keyblade, since she wield Oblivion Keyblade, "I don't know, but I'm not completely sure I might get the second... I guess I wasn't ready or something," she replied as she glaze her blue eyes away from Carla. She started to wonder telling Yami about Gray's disturbing habit of stripping right in front of her and Serenity, but she brush it off because she doesn't Yami become like Gray to tease her or something.

User Image User Image

User Image

Temen-ni-gru

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out