Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Gaaaaaaaaaymers, come out and play. =3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vociferous Virtuoso

Hilarious Genius

2,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:11 pm
Ice_Wolf_Demon
Vociferous Virtuoso
Legend of the Dragoon

^^effing yes!^^
I've beaten it like 5 times(:
I grew up on that game. No lie (:
If you like Legend of the Dragoon, then you would really like the Final Fantasy franchise games.
Ever played them?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:50 pm
Omg. o.o
My gamertag is Lygophobic. :3
But mostly, I love old-school gaming. I've literally grown up on The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask; which I still play even today. <3
I play Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Pokemon, Zelda, or mostly anything that's an RPG. :3
Oh, did I mention that I LOVE Pokemon/Zelda?
/nerd

A Punk So Daft

Witty Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200

Kuugen_Tenko

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:02 pm
StarRuption
Omg. o.o
But mostly, I love old-school gaming. I've literally grown up on The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask; which I still play even today. <3
I play Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Pokemon, Zelda, or mostly anything that's an RPG. :3
/nerd

<3333 I approooove. I grew up on Zelda. ^w^ <3 My first ever video game was Super Mario 64, but I stuck more to Zelda: Ocarina of Time. *O* And FFIX. ...And Legend of Dragoon. Those three had the biggest influences on me as a child.
But but. RPGs ftw. <3 I'm currently replaying FFVIII. >w> <3

As for other games.. I don't really play online stuff. D: I played a couple MMORPGs for a while, though..  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:06 pm
StarRuption
Omg. o.o
/nerd
YES YES YES YES YES!!!
Any old-school Nintendo Zelda game = win.
Final Fantasy = epic win.
Pokemon = come on... EVERYONE'S played it. no one can deny xD great games to play when bored lol
RPGs = YES. just, ... yes.

Vociferous Virtuoso

Hilarious Genius

2,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

BleedingInkXIII

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:12 pm
Vociferous Virtuoso
StarRuption
Omg. o.o
/nerd
YES YES YES YES YES!!!
Pokemon = come on... EVERYONE'S played it. no one can deny xD great games to play when bored lol

YES. I...SECOND THAT!....Or maybe fourth it? XD

Either way, Final Fantasy is just love. :3 The FF series, Zelda, Legend of Dragoon (yes! ;D) Devil May Cry and Xenosaga will always be my favs. And pokemon. Yes. I admit that I've played them XD.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:16 pm
I play WoW, mostly on the Moon Guard server, but I ran out of character slots and made more on about 10 others. xP

Occasionally I play Perfect World on patch days, but I usually just end up playing with the character creation.

Once in a blue moon, I also log onto Runescape for nostalgia. I played it in middle school and somehow managed to get to lvl 50-something. I don't know how my eyes weren't bleeding. The graphics were so terrible back then. D:

Clockwork Tribble

Vociferous Virtuoso

Hilarious Genius

2,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:22 pm
DeathStarXII
Vociferous Virtuoso
StarRuption
Omg. o.o
/nerd
YES YES YES YES YES!!!

Either way, Final Fantasy is just love. :3 The FF series, Zelda, Legend of Dragoon (yes! ;D) Devil May Cry and Xenosaga will always be my favs. And pokemon. Yes. I admit that I've played them XD.

Xenosaga as in XENOGEARS?
YES YES YES YES YES, yet again.
YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!
I love this place ^ ^

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:45 pm
DeathStarXII
Vociferous Virtuoso
StarRuption
Omg. o.o
/nerd
YES YES YES YES YES!!!

OMG. Devil May Cry?
*Drools* <3
Also, can't forget Super Smash Bros. Never played Xenosaga though. o.o;

A Punk So Daft

Witty Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200

A Punk So Daft

Witty Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:48 pm
Clockwork Tribble
I play WoW, mostly on the Moon Guard server, but I ran out of character slots and made more on about 10 others. xP

Occasionally I play Perfect World on patch days, but I usually just end up playing with the character creation.

Once in a blue moon, I also log onto Runescape for nostalgia. I played it in middle school and somehow managed to get to lvl 50-something. I don't know how my eyes weren't bleeding. The graphics were so terrible back then. D:

OMG. My ex loves WoW lol.
And I've played Perfect World, couldn't get into it. :/
And as far as Runescape goes... I'm lvl82 combat with lvl 74 mage. ^^;
EDIT: I double-posted. <.<

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:34 pm
Clockwork Tribble

*O* I play Perfect World, occasionally. ;D In fact, I played it earlier today. I love messing with the character creation. 8D Have never ever ever ever played WoW before, though. D; Oh, oh. Though.. I tried playing Runescape once upon a time, when I was younger. ....I hated it. x.x; I don't even remember my username and password, though, anyhow. So it's not like I can go back to my account even if I wanted to. xD;  

Kuugen_Tenko

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Reveladom

Omnipresent Loiterer

15,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:41 pm
Vociferous Virtuoso
Ice_Wolf_Demon
Vociferous Virtuoso
Legend of the Dragoon

^^effing yes!^^
I've beaten it like 5 times(:
I grew up on that game. No lie (:
If you like Legend of the Dragoon, then you would really like the Final Fantasy franchise games.
Ever played them?

I used to watch my brother play it all the time but he always got caught up against the leader of the Gerich Gang (I forgot his name)

The only Final Fantasy games I have are X and X-2. I tried playing XII but it wasn't mine and the guy that was letting me borrow it moved away before I could get very far. I'd LIKE to play more of them but I'm content with the games I have, lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:42 am
@ StarRuption - I never seem to be able to get past lvl 20 in Perfect World, but for whatever reason, I keep going back to it.

@ Kuugen - The character creation is too fun for its own good. xD A friend of mine almost got me to play Aion because the creation screen is supposedly even better than that, but I'm going to be playing Star Wars: The Old Republic when it comes out and I can only pay for so many games at once. D:

Clockwork Tribble

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:24 am
I dont really play to many games anymore... Though when I do play them I love legend of zelda games heart I also from time to time play pokemon or oblivion elder scrolls on my laptop.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:17 pm
Demmonic
I dont really play to many games anymore... Though when I do play them I love legend of zelda games heart I also from time to time play pokemon or oblivion elder scrolls on my laptop.

Oblivion? D:
I was never able to beat that game. One of my main quest characters apparently just died before I finished doing whatever for them. So yeahh.. <.<

A Punk So Daft

Witty Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:24 pm
StarRuption
Demmonic

Oblivion? D:
I was never able to beat that game. One of my main quest characters apparently just died before I finished doing whatever for them. So yeahh.. <.<

XD I went on a binge for that game. My parents were busy all weekend so i sat there from 8pm friday to 4am sat then got back to playing it around 6am XD Then i was up till 4 again and played till midnight. I didnt really touch the main story much. I joined the dark brotherhood pretty soon after i left the sewers. After the brotherhood was completed i joined the theives and am still working for them. I also completed the arena 3nodding Though like i said barely touched the main game XD  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff