Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Unusual University {Accepting//Open!!!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna Join??
  HECK YESSS!!!! XD
  Uhm,.....Nope....
  CHEESE ROCKS!!!!
View Results

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:03 pm
(Nooo! dont leave me hanging here!)

User Image
"I'm.... Lunair..." Lunair said, shaking her hand for a moment, surprised by the warmth it had. he hesitated in letting go for some reason, but finally did, letting his arm go limp beside him. he moved to the other bed in the room, and sat down, not really doing anything once he got there. he wasnt sure what to do really. he had no idea what most people his age did with their spare time, since up until after he was attacked he had only ever really lived in the church and its adjoined buildings...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:07 pm
User Image
Kaylie smiled a little more."Nice to meet you"She said.She watched him for a moment before noticing her drawing.oops.She picked it up and scanned over it before closing it.

O O C: I know D: I will get on whatever chance iget,*isgoing to herdads tommarrow so it will work*

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:15 pm
User Image
Lunair nodded. "Nice to.... to meet you too...." Lunair said hesitantly, shifting on the bed just barely, spreading his wings out to let them lay on the bed.they twitched as he did, much like his hand had, all a sign of nerve damage.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:40 pm
User Image
Kaylie stretched a bit.She started to move her hands around a little,a water stream appeared,and it moved with her hands.She smiled as it turned into a ball,she bounced it between her arms.
O O C:

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

within love

Devout Grabber

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:07 pm
User Image
Celia Aurion

Celia blushed when Bartimaues said her name was beautiful. "Oh, thank you." she said with a giggle. "That would be wonderful, Kuri-kun!" Celia said with a smile. Her face was still a bit pink. Celia grabbed the sleeve of his shirt. "Come on, let's go!" she said happily, as she walked with Bartimaues to the cafe. Celia glanced at him. She studied his face. 'I can't believe that a cute guy is actually hanging out with me!' Celia thought with a smile. She had never had much luck with boys before. They either were scared of her, or just didn't like her.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:43 pm
lunair watched her quietly, then carefully pulled his boots off, revealing his scar covered feet. There was a scar on each foot, on either side, as though somrthing was punched through them, just like his hands and wings. Testimates to his past attack by demons, they looked truly horrible overall. Laying on his bed, lunair simply closed his eyes and waited.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:06 pm
Miyan Loveheart

User Image

Miyan giggled at him being all dramatic. "I don't know if this will work then! " Miyan said as she layed her hand on her forehead her palm forward as if she was exahsted or about to faint. She giggled and looked at him. " I will try my hardest dearest not to smile to often. For you..." She said with a country sweetheart accent. She smiled and took a bow. She grinned from ear to ear. She had never been this open with a human before.... "So tomorrow at 5 meet me in the library for tutoring! Ok?" She asked as she started grabbing a cola from the mini fridge that wass in the room when she got here.

{{OOC::: SO sorry for not poting earlier!!! I had a school thing!! sweatdrop }}  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image
Kent Wesley

Inwardly, he chuckled as he saw her expression. She definitely caught his over dramatic-ness, and was returning with her own. The country accent she gave was also a kicker to him, and he gave a soft smirk. Already, he was starting to like this girl. Perhaps there was hope that they could be friends! Hearing her next command, he gave her a salute as he said, "Roger that!" Stopping for a moment, he then gave a light chuckle as he added, "Erm... Which way is it to the library?"

(It's cool. No rush needed. razz )  

Tytun

Mika-Chuin

Kawaii Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:57 pm
User Image
                      ⋰ ⋱xxѕ ι ι g αxx⋰ ⋱

.:: I'm not sнʏ. ησҭ αҭ αℓℓ. ::.
                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A new day, a new school. Siiga was used to her new lifestyle now, and she was rather happy with it. The Light had so many quirks to it: the diversity, the sights, the mix of different cultures... She could go on and on with that list, but there was no way it would cover everything. Her parents would probably get annoyed with her if she told them about it all. Probably. Oh well; they were just about as curious about this realm as she was. She was like a recorder for them. Heehee~

Now, where was she? Oh, right! She was just passing through the university gates. The heels of her calf-high black boots thudded lightly against the pavement as she skipped along like a happy child. The air of this university place was so new, and somewhat refreshing. And the diversity of the other beings she could smell was interesting. Over the past few years, she had mostly been around humans, but not hybrids, demons..... whatever else was here. They made it seem like she would have an interesting time here at this school. Siiga could hardly wait for it to start. She could literally feel her excitement building up.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:54 am
Bartimaeus walked with her to the cafe, holding the door open for her when they arrived. He secured a table for them. "I hope you don't mind a table by the window." He told her, "Also....um...I'm sorry if I seem rude but...can you fly???" Bartimaeus's eyes glistened with sheer curiousity. "I noticed that you can float...and...and...I think it's neat! I wish I could do something nice like that, but I'm pretty sure I'm just a human." Bartimaeus put his hand behind his head and smiled widely. "Wow, if I could fly I'd fly all over the world just to buy the most exquisite teas! That'd be great...." He trailed off, drooling a little.

User Image  

Hellfire926

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:26 am
User Image
Kaylie looked at the scars.In a way...he's lucky... She thought.She forced herself to look away,though still thought about it.they could have done so much worse...
O O C:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:14 am
lunair had seen her looking, and saw her look away. He was used to it by now. He couldnt help but think back to his attack again, and wonder, why did they let him live.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

within love

Devout Grabber

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:08 pm
User Image
Celia Aurion

"Yes, I can fly." Celia replied with a smile. "Being a wind spirit gives me the ability to fly, and float. I can cause other things around me to fly as well." she said. Suddenly the napkin that was infront of her started to float over the table. "I can also make people fly too, but I have to concentrate really hard." Celia added. She tilted her head and stared at Bartimaeus. She could tell that he wasn't human, but she couldn't figure out what he was exactly. Celia said nothing about it though. She just smiled, and grabbed the napkin from the air. She wiped the drool from Bartimaeus' face.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:57 pm
"Oh! I'm so sorry!" Bartimaeus blushed furiously when Celia wiped the drool from his face. "I'm a bit of a tea fanatic, you see. Sorry about the drool!" He laughed nervously, worried that his drool had grossed her out. He suddenly forgot about his nervousness as the waitress arrived. "How may I help you?" The waitress asked nicely. Bartimaeus perked up. "I'd like a slice of your Eau De Chocolat cake, a raspberry danish, a roasted tomato and chicken panini, and a plate of your....let's see....oh yes. The Ultimate Feast plate, if you would, please. Also, to drink, I would like what your menu calls the Famous Mountain Tea." Bartimaeus smiled widely. The waitress looked flabbergasted. She was a bit new, and had never seen such a small boy order so much food. "Oh I get it!" She said, "You two are sharing, right?" Bartimaeus laughed. "I'm sorry miss, but I don't know my friend Celia here well enough to even try ordering for her. Besides, I'm really hungry!" Bartimaeus was used to waiters and waitresses getting confused whenever he ordered. Although he was small, he had a high metabolism. Because of his high metabolism, he always ends up eating much more than any 12 year old would. Bartimaeus turned to Celia. "What would you like, Celia? Please, feel free to order whatever you want. This one's on me."

User Image  

Hellfire926

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:33 pm
User Image
Kaylie was suddenly hungry.Which happened a lot.She looked at him."...Are you hungry?"She asked.
O O C: ~coughs~ Im 12 and i managed to eat about 15 plates at golden corral once =D

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff