Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Amante: A Pirate RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:29 pm
User Image

Bloody Fey Smithe
'T h e G u n n e r'

Peering to the side she nodded slightly to him before moving about the deck. Finding a spot where she could sit to polish her guns she then did so."I wouldn't be bowing to the likes of me, Boy.. You bow to royality and I am not that now am I?"Asked her voice coldly having her first lash out at the young man. Singing Hoist The Colours, her voice was sweet and eerie. Her brand revealed upon the inside of her wrist as she held her gun up looking at it. It wasn't just a little brand it had been deep which is why it had left such a nasty thick scar. Making a face at her gun she held it up in the air pulling the trigger. Noticing it didn't go off she then began to take it apart quickly.

Cleaning the parts of it she sang out quietly to herself. She wasn't about to be nice to any new lilly livers she met here. Knowing she was not about friends and all that mushy love crap. She was more of the plunder and take what she wanted type of girl. Finishing cleaning it she then quickly placed it back together before holding it up firing it watching it go off leaving a white cloud of smoke.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:06 pm
keita smiled "well i believe in treating others with common curtisy" he said with a smile.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:35 pm
All my life at home I've spent
Adventure rests within my core
I'll sail until my legs are bent
And I can stand on land no more

.:Tik:.

Cabin Girl Extraordinaire

User Image
Tik's self-confidence that she had displayed earlier was severly bruised as he went about cleaning the belly of the ship. It hadn't evn set sail yeat, and already Tik found herself taking care of it. Patting the soap dry, she stuffed it back into her pocket next to the sponge. With a sigh, she headed back out onto the deck to see the second woman (the one she had seen earlier) polishing her guns and mumbling about royalty. She turned to her, her cocky attitude suddenly as good as new. She put her hands on her hips with a smirk. "Ay, so you're the gunne' now, I see." she commented. "Neve' met me a lady who could hand'l a gun righ', then." she added with a smile. "Bu' I guess everythin's go'ta happen at one point, eh?" She bowed mockingly, her eyes never leaving the woman's face. "Tik, at your humble servitude, ma'am. You're wish is my command, for I'm bu' a simple cabin lass."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:53 pm
User Image

Bloody Fey Smithe
'T h e G u n n e r'

Not even paying attention to the girl she was unamused by her. Singing out quietly she then finished her song looking up with cruel dark brown eyes. Shooting near her shoulder the bullet barely missed it. Looking into her eyes she stood up."Lassie, keep mocking me and see what happens.. I give you a good lashing.."Spoke out her voice showing her unamusement by her. Placing her gun in her holister she walked past her bumping her shoulder into hers.

Fey had never been the best one to joke with. Since she was very serious and got down to the point. Yet once they got on her good side she'd then allow joking. But the last thing you wanted to do with Fey, is mock her. It'd end up with you have a bullet in you or a broken bone. Moving to the front of the ship she sighed deeply sitting down on the bowe..

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:26 pm
User Image

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo
First Mate of the Amante, how can I help ya~?

[OOC: He's talking to Bloody Fey Smithe.]

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo was the possibly the only member---besides Captain Angela---that stayed behind when the Amante crew broke up, going their separate ways and all. Everyone but the Hispanic were female, often bickering one way another. It's not like he wanted to believe that all women fought and were finicky, but after witnessing them, it was slightly edging that way.
But he knew it was best never to underestimate them, especially the captain. There was something about her that commands you not to make her pissed off, and Antonio respected her entirely, even if he was much older than she was. It was just three years apart, that's it.
Maybe it was because she was the same age as his little brother that he had left behind when he left Spain, his homeland. It didn't help much that she sort of acted like him, minus the potty-mouth.
Enough of that subject. Let's get with the present rather than this dreary explanation of this and that.
xxxAntonio had just heard the captain leaving, simply stating it was an errand she had to do, and he knew it would be the only choice for him to stay back and watch the ship. He gulped slightly. He had heard some voices---many sounded like the feminine voice he had thought of, although some were..rather boyish.--as well for footsteps.
He just napped for a few minutes, and yet already thieves ready to loot their treasures?

Not on his watch.

Antonio carried his heavy battleaxe with great ease, a carefree smile hung on his lips per usual. He wasn't going to kill this intruder.. Maybe just injured them to the point of unconsciousness? He wasn't the one to decide deaths. That's the captain's job.
He lightly came out to the front of the ship .
...Yeah, lightly wasn't the word. The Spanish first mate fell face-first into the wooden, causing loud noises. It was to be expected, he was such a klutz, constantly tripping over his own feet.
He immediately picked himself up--although he swayed from side-to-side, aching from the sudden pain of his face-- and was now noticing a woman's figure on the bow of the ship. His hands held the stem of his axe rather tightly. It was bad if he were to hold such a weapon loosely. That'd mark him not taking his job seriously. His carefree attitude was bad enough, said those who once knew him.

Antonio is not one to ambush from behind. He always made little chitchats before beginning his attack.

"Hola. You're a new face around here, so I'll be blunt. New recruit or intruder?"

He greeted the woman, smiling happily as he held his battleaxe in defense, in case this person decided to launch a surprise attack.
It was just too bad that he didn't notice the others that were possibly behind him..

User ImageEspana!User ImageEspana!User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lidia accepted her new position with a smile and started up the gangplank to her new sea-home. A blonde girl was standing over by one side. Wonder if she could te me where it is. Swishing behind the foreign looking man she crossed over to her. "Hi there! Any cue were the kitchen is?" a thoughtful look crossed her face. "And some soil maybe." she added.  

Demon the Kid

Desirable Tycoon

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:07 pm
User Image

Bloody Fey Smithe
'T h e G u n n e r'

A thud sounded and was followed by foot steps. An annoyed scowl was upon her lips as she peered back. Noticing the axe before even speaking she yanked out her gun pulling back the slate looking into his eyes."A recruit.."Growled out her voice as she looked to him. Standing up she gestured her gun to the captain slightly. Walking forward she looked to the young man her eyes cruel yet curious. It was then she leaned backwards her gun placed back into her holister. Doing a hand stand she then leaned back more landing upon her feet.

Looking at him, her jacket was upon the bow of the ship. Grabbing her bandana she yanked it free her hair falling about her face. It was longer than it seemed. It fell just below her breasts by a few inches. A small smirk curled upon her lips as she then stood straight."Bloody Fey Smithe.. Speciality, Gunner.."Announced her voice proudly before she looked to the side of the ship. Thinking about taking a swim she made a face before looking back at him.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image

Captain Angela Love Benedict

Angela smiled. Her crew was growing so quickly now. She already had a doctor, a cabin girl, a cook and a gunner! Now, where was her first mate, she wondered. That goof, she thought to herself. She sighed.

"All right, everyone! It's time to sign the devil's contract!" she commanded loudly, hands on her hips and a grin on her mouth. The went to her room to fetch what she was talking about and came back with rolled-up parchment. She opened it and showed it to her crew. "This is where you'll sign your lives over to me, your captain." On the paper, there was a paragraph, explaining that the names beneath were from now on a part of the Amante's crew. There were two names: Angela's and Antonio's

Make fun of my name and I'll KILL you.  

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:27 pm
((Bah! Slow down, ya'll!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo
First Mate of the Amante, how can I help ya~?

So it was a new recruit! Antonio felt a little tension within his body heaved with relief that he did not need to attack someone. He released out of his battle form and merely held his battleaxe near his side, making it stand right next to him. But just to be safe.. His light green eyes hovered over to the direction of which the woman had gestured towards to. And there she was, the captain. That made him less tensed and more excited, his smile stretched, a grin in its place now.
Antonio decided it was time to examine quickly of how personality is like. Cold yet human (as in curiosity and so on) eyes; Distant look; Possibly a worthy ally to be with but at the same time, someone who would give you hell if you were the enemy. She did a handstand just then.
How interesting this woman was.

The grin was still intact as the Spanish let out a nice, loud laugh. Possibly loud enough for anyone that he had heard earlier to hear. He didn't mean that, but his laugh were naturally happy and easy to hear.
"I'm Antonio Fernandez Carriedo!" he said, his voice energetic and loud. He was like a little kid, grinning and all. But the similarity pretty much ended as soon as you see the battleaxe equipped well on his hand. He look at her weapon of choice, the gun. How nice.
"I'm no good with guns, just this axe here, a sword and my body. Welcome abroad, I'm the first mate!"

User ImageEspana!User ImageEspana!User Image

Yun-Yun Desu

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:36 pm
keita heard angela and walked over to her "so what do we sign with." he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image

Captain Angela Love Benedict

Angela grinned. "Why, your blood of course," she said, dead serious. She pulled out a very sharp-looking quill. "You poke your elbow and make the blood flow long enough so that you have enough to sign your name. I won't except anything else." She looked around for something. "Hey, Tomato-head. Go grab me the small table in the small storage room," she commanded Antonio.

Make fun of my name and I'll KILL you.  

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:57 pm
User Image

Bloody Fey Smithe
'T h e G u n n e r'

Looking to the young man she quirked an eyebrow. Walking over to the captain she looked to the captain holding out her hand for the quill."I'll go first so you people, can prepare.."Spoke out her voice coldly looking to the paper. Noting where she was going to sign. Looking up to the captain she then smiled a small smile taking the quill. Poking her finger instead of her elbow from not caring about the sharp little pain. She then leaned down placing her knee against the paper signing quickly.

Handing it back she had signed in the lower left hand corner. Her signature looked slightly fancy but she didn't think anything of it. She hoped the captain wouldn't mind her bold actions. Glancing to the boy Antonio she then walked back to her spot amongst the bow. Placing her bandana back into her hair she then peered up to the sky. Before she was about to use her powers to just freeze water then hold it under the paper. But she didn't want to draw anymore attention to herself.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:59 pm
keita sighed "how many time do i have to cut myself today."he said  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:13 pm
All my life at home I've spent
Adventure rests within my core
I'll sail until my legs are bent
And I can stand on land no more

.:Tik:.

Cabin Girl Extraordinaire

User Image
Tik watched the events unfold, dumbfounded. Her hand raised slowly to the slight cut on her shoulder where the bullet had grazed her skin. Her eyes swiveled over to the gunner woman and she scowled. What had started as a simple joke had turned into a frontal attack.
Wha' a b***h... Tik thought, already anticipating the dreadful voyage ahead as she narrowed her eyes. She drew her hand away and it was covered in blood... a nice addition to her already bruised wrists. A blasted b***h wi' a cocky attitude. Great. Sounds like I'll be havin' me loads o' fun on this trip...
After the vixen had signed her name with a flourish, Tik walked past her, contemplating whether or not she should just push her out of the way. She would've if the first mate wasn't in the way. She glared at Feye and drew her bloody finger across the parchment. It was hardly more than a line, but one could slightly discern a thin 'NN'...

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff