Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
but we can't!!!!(me and S C A R Y G I R L I E) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:23 pm
Moving forward into the town she found them an inn and walked in. Pulling out pure gold pieces she counted them before placing them upon the counter smiling up to the inn owner."Two of your best rooms, please.."Rang out her voice gently watching the inn owner nearly pass out from seeing gold.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:29 pm
keita let his jaw drop as well but quickly regained his composure "thank you but why get two rooms? it would be cheaper for you to buy one room i dont mind sleeping on the couch" he said as they walked up the stairs.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:32 pm
Smiling up at him, she merely giggled looking forward. Placing a strand of hair behind her ear under her hood she walked forward."Well, because I'd like to take a bath.. And also its improper for a young woman to share a room with a young man.."Spoke out her voice gently as she smiled up to him. Placing the pouch back into her cloak she then smiled being shown her room first.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:40 pm
keita blushed as a number of thoughts filled his head "o-oh well yeah i guess that makes sense" he said putting a hand behind his head looking away blushing "well then ill see you tomarow" he said with a still red face.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:56 pm
Watching him, she placed a hand over her mouth giggling gently. Nodding slightly she looked to him one more time before she went in."Night.."Called out her voice gently before one of the owners maids came in with hot water. Filling up the bath she watched the young woman with a bit of envy. Sure she was a princess and somewhat strong. But she'd never be as strong as a young woman like her. Watching her dismiss herself closing the door she smiled murmuring a thankyou. Slipping off her clothes she soon walked over to the bathtube. Sinking in slightly she sighed brushing her hair with a silver comb singing a beautiful song. Her voice was quiet yet beautiful as she sang out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:54 pm
keita walked to his room as the maid filled up his tub with water "oh thank you" he said as the maid dismissed herself."he took off his clothes and stepped into the bath sighing how nice it felt. he the heard didlette's singing and closed his eye's  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:26 pm
Singing gently she smiled finishing her bath from being clean. Stepping out, she grabbed a white towel and dried her body off. Smiling she moved over to a shadow pulling out a long white night gown and undergarments. Slipping it on she sat on her bed running the silver comb through her hair singing her song before finishing it with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:10 pm
keita got out of the tub and saw there was a robe hanging on a hook and put it on "well thats convenient" he said as he got under the covers to his bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:22 pm
Looking about she summoned her guardian Ronove looking down to him watching him bowing. A slight serious look painted her face."Status.."Ordered her voice coldly as she looked down to him. Never looking up, he could feel the eyes of his princess glaring down to him."They've been lead away.. You have a two day start.."Murmured his voice quietly before he disappeared being dismissed. Sighing in relief she got into her bed and laid down before falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:59 pm
(time skip to next mornig?"  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:11 pm
((You go ahead. c: ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:21 pm
keita woke up the next morning and stretched "man i slept great' he said and got dressed "i'll go bring didlette some breakfast" he said as he walked downstairs.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:19 pm
Sleeping silently, Ronove watched over the princess as he sat in a chair. He began to fall asleep as he did from not wanting the princess to be taken advantage of by this young man she was traveling with.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:35 am
keita came upstairs with two trays of food "hey didlette you awake yet, i brought breakfast." he said  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:31 am
Blinking upon hearing the young mans voice he peered to the princess nervously. Jumping up he quickly disappeared just in time. Waking up, she rubbed her eyes a little. Looking to her door she moved forward opening it a groggy look plaguing her face from being half asleep."Now I am.."Murmured her voice quietly yet sleepily as she looked up to him.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff