Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:19 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

["Love is such a fragile thing,"]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja bit her lower lip, listening to the girl speak. She felt terrible, for causing those emotions and making her do those things once they split. "I'm so sorry to have caused that..." Anja spoke before hearing the injured girl ask where Vixandra was. "Do you wish for me to get her for you?" She asked with a small smile. "She seems like a girl that's good for you." Anja encouraged softly as she managed to keep her hands to herself, rather than caressing her face. "It's the least I can do."

Anja then paused. "What were you doing out there anyways?" Anja asked, her tone showing concern once again.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[“I'm a bit too clumsy for it.”]

[A N J A] :: [A N N] :: [Y A Y A]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:34 pm
Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

"But it wasn't your fault. It was mine for not being able to deal with the pain. It was mine for not doing whatever I could to keep you. I loved you so much. I wonder if I still do......" Her voice faided.
"No. I only want you to be with me right now. Like you always are when I end up in trouble. I always dream you are sitting by me and telling me you care. Really is too bad it is only a dream." She her face to Anja and grabbed her hand with her right hand, which didn't have a cast.
"I was trying to escape from my thoughts and feelings. I didn't want to feel that love again. I don't want to face you with such confusion clouding my mind." A single tear rolled down her cheek. "I'm not sure I can just be your friend with this weight on my chest that makes my heart feel like it is about to burst. I just keep hurting everyone." She seemed thoughtful for a moment.
"Vixy really likes you. She reminds me of myself when I was younger. She is so beautiful too. She and you would be so good together. And yet, I don't want that. I'm not sure if it is the fact that you would be dating someone other than me, or that she would. I am so confused. I wonder if it was a good idea to come here."

User Image

"To me, lust is all there is. I won't allow myself to be hurt by fantasies anymore."

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:45 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja felt her heart ache now once again, hearing all of what Mumira had to say. "Well... I promise now, no matter what, I'll try and be there for you. We can start new. As friends this time." Anja said. She wanted nothing more than to have a good start with Mumira. Whether it evolved into more would be unknown as only time would tell. Not to mention, her want to be with Vixandra as well. Both girls, so lovely and she wanted them both dearly. The problem itself was bittersweet.

Anja wiped the tear off of Mumira's face. "And, this isn't a dream. I mean it. I want to be there for you." Anja said softly, giving Mumira's hand a gentle squeeze. "Just give everything time, don't rush into it." Anja said before moving some of Mumira's hair from her face. She gently began to sing a soft song to her, her voice hardly above a whisper as she did so.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:57 pm
Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

"That is weird. Usually you say "This is only a dream so you can tell me anything."" She blinked a few times.
Oh s**t.
"Wait. Your the real Anja!" Her voice rose in hysteria.
"Your the real Anja and I just told you all that. Oh s**t oh s**t oh s**t." She let go of Anja's hand and half scrambled-half crawled to the farthest end of the hospital bed. The bed railing cut painfully into her back but she didn't care. Her eyes were wide with fear and hysteria.

User Image

"To me, lust is all there is. I won't allow myself to be hurt by fantasies anymore."

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:09 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja watched her her eyes widening as she quickly went over to her and wrapped her arms around her gently as she pulled her away from the railing. "Mira, please calm down." Anja said, her voice hinting at concern now.

"You don't need to worry, I went through somewhat the same things as you as when I broke up with you. I began drinking more, and I too allowed myself away with any girl that would want to have a go with me." Anja explained, beginning to tell a bit more, so Mumira wouldn't have been the only one of the two to tell such things that were nearly forbidden to speak about. "You were so dear to me, and a whole rush of emotions came to me once I saw you for the first time in years, and I too am confused over what, and who, I truly want." Anja said. "You have no idea how much I missed you." Anja whispered softly now, her voice weak now as she tried to hold back tears. It was hard to talk about this.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:39 pm
Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

Mira calmed a little bit and stared up at Anja.
"R-really?" She touched Anja's face lightly.
"Do you even remember what happened between us?" She asked. She traced under Anja's eyes with her finger. She allowed her finger to trace over Anja's nose. She pulled her arm back down when the pain got too bad. Her heart monitor stopped beeping so much and she realized that her heart rate must have gone through the roof.

User Image

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:05 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja slowly let go of Mumira with a nod before she thought about it for a small bit. "Well, I actually believe that I started to panic. I never gotten so close to a girl before. Then, I just lost it. I didn't want to panic on you and just run away, so I... for some reason I got angry." She paused, thinking about it a bit more. "I think being angry was the only way I could deal with it." She said, ashamed.

"I'm so sorry to have done that..." She said with a frown. Her hands rested on Mumira's cheeks now, she leaned forward and rubbed noses with her but pulled away after a few seconds. "Please, lay down now." Anja said.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?
Robin felt Elizabeth's hand as she looked at her beautiful eyes oh hello elizabeth I didn't know u knocked, Robin tries to wipe her tears away so she can talk to elizabeth normally,I,m sorry u have to see me like this its just I don't deserve to have love I,m not beautiful at all,

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image  

Kau The Haxer

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:19 pm
Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

Mira grabbed Anja's arm.
"Don't pull away." She said. She leaned up as far as she could and kissed Anja's cheek, just shy of her lips. She laid back down on the bed and closed her eyes.
"Please, don't leave. I want you to be here when I open my eyes." She said. And then sleep overcame her. Her grip loosened on Anja's arm, but her hand stayed there.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja softly looked at Mumira as she slowly drifted off to sleep. She carefully removed her arm from Mumira's light grasp. She sat down once again on the stool, slightly sliding it back so she could prop her back against the wall as she crossed her arms. "I promise..." Anja whispered to Mumira's sleeping figure. She softly touched the spot where Mumira had planted that sweet kiss as she felt her cheeks heat up as she smiled.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Vivioxo

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:57 pm
User Image♪♫ Remedy Everette Marek ♫♪
{ I imagine love to be quite like music;
it can be wildly orchestrated and beautiful.
}

As she continued to unpack her belongings, Remedy vaguely noticed the red headed girl from the hallway glance into her room. She looked up at her, about to speak, but stopped herself when she saw the taller girl swoop down upon her in an embrace. Remedy blinked, and the lightest shade of pink brushed over her cheeks. They were awfully close for friends, weren't they? It seemed a little overly zealous in her opinion.

Remedy's home life had been mostly barren of physical affection from anyone, including her family. The only one to ever hug her had been her older brother when he came around home. He had fallen in love with a beautiful French girl, and she had transformed him from stiff and overly proper into sweet and caring. Remedy was certainly not used to that type of personality, but she had decided that she liked the change in him. It seemed so much more natural than the cold affection that their parents displayed, barely brushing hands together, even at dinner.

Looking away from the scene playing out in front of her open door, Remedy finished her unpacking, making sure all her sun dresses were hung up carefully in the closet. She stuffed her empty, deflated duffle bags underneath her bed in an organized fashion. Remedy moved to her closet, deciding that she most definitely wanted to change her clothes. She had worn a loose long sleeved dress and a pair of comfortable leggings underneath. Remedy wanted to explore the campus, and she wanted to look pretty while doing so. She was very feminine and liked to use any reason to feel pretty.

Plucking a hanger from her closet, it held a gray dress with white swirls running through the ruffled bottom. Closing her door just enough to not be seen, Remedy slipped out of her travel clothes and slipped the dress on quickly. She pulled her hair up, into a loose ponytail, some of the stray strands of hair resting upon her shoulders.

As she grabbed her key and exited her dorm, Remedy noticed that the crowd outside the rooms had dispersed. She tilted her head to the side, wondering where everyone had gone. She shrugged to herself and shut her door, slipping the key around her neck. Remedy continued down to the first floor and outside the building. Before long, she found herself in the courtyard, among many beautiful flowers.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:50 pm
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

"Those who say they know what love is, don't truly know...

Vixandra had her eyes on the scene and a tear fell off her chin onto the tile floor under her. It seemed like Mira only wanted Anja and nothing to do with her. She couldn't hear what was going on, but she decided it was time to turn on her heels and leave. Sadly, she couldn't bring herself to just abandon the scene. Taking out a small dry erase pen from her pocket, she wrote on the window in a backward manner so it would be read on the inside: Please explain. Single room 2. Confused. She exhaled on the glass with hot air to show a mark on the clear surface. After it was large enough, she pressed her lips gently to it and looked back on her note. Sealed with a kiss... maybe it might help them think of me... at least one of them." She looked back on the pair of girls in the office and sighed. With one last look, she turned around and walked back to the second floor to see if anyone else had arrived. After five minutes, she was back on the second floor and laying on her bed with her door wide open and her head planted against her scarlet comforter with soft sighs erupting from the mattress.

... Those who know what love is, don't truly know how to describe it."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kasumi Miyagi

Lezzy-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:00 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy blinked in surprise at the fact that this girl knew her name. After thinking about it for a moment, though, she realized that there were any number of reasons why the girl might have recognized her. The one that made the most sense would have been seeing her name on the room register. She closed her eyes momentarily and recalled the register in her mind. Shared room one... This girl was named Robin. "Please, I like being called Lizzy better than Elizabeth," she said with a small smile. She sat on the bed beside Robin and looked at her seriously. "Everyone deserves the chance to find love. You should never give up, no matter what. And I think you're quite lovely, Robin. You shouldn't put yourself down." Lizzy winked and gave Robin a hug. "So no more crying, okay? Let's be friends. Then at least you won't have to worry about being lonely. You can come to me whenever you want, day or night. I'll be there for you if you need anything."

"...is no life at all."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:06 am
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja turned her head, hearing the slight squeaking of a marker, and she looked just in time to see Vixandra placing a kiss below the note and walking away. She bit her lower lip. Why couldn't she duplicate herself, so she could be in two places at once!? Looking around, she found a scrap piece of paper and a pen. She couldn't just leave Vixandra to be confused, especially with that sorrowful expression upon her face. She wrote:

"Mira--

If you're reading this, I'm going to say: I promise I'll be right back. Something came up. I know I promised but... I have to check on something. If you want, I can make it up to you, hun. Anything you want! You know I would.

I'm tired of damaging people. It's something I've 'gotta do.

--Anja"

Anja softly set the note beside Mumira so she would be able to see it, softly touching her soft face once more, kissing her own fingers then placing it upon Mumira's forehead. She then quietly left the room and hurried up to the dorm in which Vixandra was in. 'This is so difficult... I wish I could make everybody happy.' Anja thought before softly knocking on the door. "Hey, Vixy?" Anja softly called through the door. "Are you okay?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items