Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:36 pm
User ImageA scattered dream that's like a far-off memory...

"So, Drake. Why are the Mystics given to the Order? It doesn't make any sense to me." Locke kept in time, hoping to reach Andrea soon. "I mean, why not just ask them to help in whatever scheme they want carried out?" Locke really hated the Order, but would have respected them more if they actually carried out there plans themselves in person, instead of using others and petty schemes...

...A far-off memory that's like a scattered dreamUser Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:06 pm
He looked to the human asking questions about the relationship between the Mystics and the Order of shadows. He shrugged following the tracks. "They were allowed to be taken. Some time ago our people were attacked left and right for our gifts. We are along the lines of Elves, but while our magic is linked to this world it is not of it. Weaker and fewer in numbers then elves made us easy targets. The Order being one of the main hitters. They went to our council of elders and made an agreement. Some protection and no attacks from the Order in return for using our people for their own needs. The council found the offer un-refuse-able and allowed the Order to lay siege on some of our territories. Most were killed trying to fight back, others were eventually taken. Since then when others have escaped, if they have, our people sadly forsake them and report them when found only to return them back to the Order." He stated matter of factly. He looked ahead seeing the sky darkening and knew they would need to find cover soon. He took note of the scent in the air and wondered what may be ahead of them. "Use caution, there's something in the wind."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:34 pm
Locke and Jack both tensed up, and pulled Drake over into the woods nearby. "We should probably find a spot where I can transmute us some shelter for the night. We don't want to be noticed out here in the open."

Some time later, they were a few yards into the forest, where there was an abundant source of earth and rocks to transmute a small shed-like hut. "Okay, this should do you two while I continue on my own for a bit. I want to find Andrea before it's too dark if I can."

Jack didn't stop him, because he knew better than to get in his 'friend's' way. He handed him a small dagger. "Here. Take care, and if you get caught, I'll denounce all knowledge of our involvement." He gave a big Fool-like smile towards him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:49 pm
He didn't stop him though would consider the oddity of it. He knew more about the man who had taken her and wasn't sure a transmutation gift would cut it for him. He would wait till the other was out of sight before looking towards the one near him. "I'll be right back, Got to take care of business if you know what I mean." He said making his way from the makeshift shelter as if he were going another way. When he thought he was clear he would change his course and follow along the first man at a distance to let him do what he felt needed, yet close enough that if he needed help he could be there to help.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:19 pm
Jack laid down on the ground under the makeshift roof. As he laid there, he knew that Drake had gone off to help Locke. But he wasn't going to make the same mistake. "I may want to be a hero, but I don't fight people I know I can't beat." He laughed at himself, turned over, and tried to sleep.

As Locke carried on through the woods, following what he hoped was a route along the same path they were following earlier, he felt someone following him. He may not have much magical powers, but he was a sharp tracker. "Alright. Who's there? I can feel you behind me..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:36 pm
He stepped out from the shadows with a smirk. "Just here to back you up if it was needed. That is all." He said after a moment. He walked closer towards him noting the tracks. He could smell smoke in the air and tried to be optimistic that Jarell had stopped for a camp. "Look, I know Jarell. There's a reason the Order drafted him as a lackey. You could need help getting your friend back."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:46 pm
Locke nodded at him, and extended his arm. "Thanks. Actually, I wasn't sure I could take this guy on on my own." Drake shook his hand, and they got back to tracking the caravan. "I take it Jack decided to stay behind as usual. All his talk of wanting to be a hero, and he's still such a coward..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:06 pm
He shook his hand and nodded about the comment of the other. "Yes, well cowards do tend to survive longer, but are typically not known or well liked by others." He followed along the tracks pausing after some time. "You smell smoke?" He wasn't sure from the changing winds which direction it was coming from but didn't like the idea. He would keep going soon seeing a faint light ahead. "This can't be good." He said more to himself and started sprinting, but staying low just in case. As they would come to the source they would see what was left of a burning carriage, and also what was left of a human still burning to one side. "Your friend has to be near, this was the carriage they took her in." He paused looking to the burning bones. "I really hope this is Jarell."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:54 pm
Locke looked the carnage over, looking for any signs of a female body. He found none, and smiled. "Good. She escaped again. Whatever these Order jerks did to her, it must have amplified her powers. This damage is just like when she and I broke out of the laboratory. She may be nearby somewhere. Let's split up and look."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:10 am
Drake nodded and looked about the road not seeing any tracks beyond the wreckage. "Well If she did escape, she didn't use the road. I can't find any tracks." He said after a moment. He looked over the carriage seeing broken glass and wondered. He followed the patterns with a sigh knowing the girl could most likely be hurt. "It seems the tube she was in exploded. Check the shrubs along the area." He said after more inspection, then stood from where he was looking and started searching bushes.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:17 pm

Locke nodded, and searched. It took him about 5 minutes of looking through bushes and shrubs, looking for any signs of possible broken limbs or such, but he found her, lying unconscious, but no less for the wear. "Over here!" he yelled to Drake. "Come on! She's not hurt badly, but still unconscious. Let's get her back to the camp quickly."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:29 pm
He turned hearing the other and went by his side to see the girl. He nodded removing his cloak and wrapping her up in it. He would allow the other to carry her knowing they were friends, or so it seemed. He was glad a moment that this human wasn't the typical that ran from his kind, or worse. They would soon make their ways back to the camp as he noted the other still there sleeping. He simply shook his head and made a mental note to never count on that one. The other he was still undecided. He would watch him with the girl though just in case before deciding to keep guard of the area and give them time and space.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:11 pm

Before Drake stepped outside, Locke called back to him. "Drake." He paused and looked down at Andrea's sleeping form. "Thanks." He let him go outside now, and he looked after his companion, hoping she wakes up soon...

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:29 pm
Drake would nod hearing the other but would continue in his watch. He wasn't sure if the girl would wake anytime soon given the wreck they found her near and what they could have done to her. Though he would look over her later if her condition didn't change.

It would be well into the following day before she would stir. She opened her eyes sitting up and rubbing the back of her hear feeling the bump or bruises. She looked around seeing Locke beside her sleeping and smiled, then noticed two others, one looking towards her awake.

"Was wondering if you were going to join us." He said in a whisper as he watched her wake. He motioned for them to take a short walk and waited till they were still in sight but could talk normally without fear of waking the other two. "The one beside you was worried. Odd for a human. In any case how are you feeling?"

Andy followed the other a bit then shrugged to his questions. "Why is that strange. He is like a friend to me. He keeps managing to get me out of trouble. I worry for him." She said looking back. She felt more awake then she had ever been but wondered now on things to come.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 pm
It was almost noon before Jack and Locke awoke. Jack looked to see his old friend stirring. "So, did you find your friend?"

Locke looked out the entrance and say Drake chatting with the fully awake Andrea. "I'd say so, Jack." He pointed his sight outside, and went to greet her. "Glad to see you up and about. Did you sleep well?"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff