Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Suna Shopping Superdome Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:01 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 220/220} {Status: }
User Image

Walking into one of the stores, picking out the large pack of projectiles. Talking with the clerk, he soon dropped an agreed upon amount of money in the clerk's hand before hurrying away.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:10 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 3 ] [ Theme song[

Zero walked inside and browsed for what he knew was there already. He simply grabbed 9 spools of wire and set them on the counter. The shopkeeper raised an eyebrow and he shrugged in response. He paid his dues and walked out of the shop without saying a word.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:21 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 3 ] [ Theme song[

Zero came back down the road to the shop he usualy bought from and found a large, and rather angry crowd, outside the doors."All ight settle down...Ill do what i can to help but you all need to settle. What happened?"
1/5

A young man stepped forward and spoke."he refuses to carry our beloved icha icha paradise!"The crowd roared in agreance. Zero however facepalmed.
2/5

Zero pushed the crowed away from the doors and went inside locking the doors behind him. He walked over to the distraught looking clerk and tried to see if he could help."Now how can you stay in business when doing these sort of things every few days?"
3/5

The man replied to zero"I am simply trying to promote family values! Ive done nothing wrong."Zero nodded thoughtfully and in turn rebutted"Then why not put an age restriction on the books and keep them behind the counter hmm?"
4/5

"You know...i never thought of that. Thats actualy a decent idea...Ill have to order them...And i suppose i should speak to the crowd before they burn my damn shop down..."The man walked to the doors and opened his shop back in allowing the crowd to pour inside. he climbed on top of his counter to speak to the group."I have decided., with help from shinobi-san here, to carry your books. However there will be a minimum age to buy them. They should be here within a few weeks time."He climbed back off his counter top and nodded to zero. zero nodded back and walked back out the door shaking his head and looking at the ground.
5/5 Public rioting complete

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:11 pm
Bast appeared at the shopping district and immediately ordered an evacuation. Mononoke helped speed up the process, but it was still much too slow for the woman's tastes. In the meantime, she kept an eye out for Akane and his puppets, and even went so far as to tell her shopkeeper to seal away all the puppets they had in stock and to prepare for a fight.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:26 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San came flying in on his iron sand cloud while dropping millenius to help Mononoke with the evacuation while keeping his own senses out and aware of an ever present puppet and Akane. Meanwhile, San wnet by some of the taller buildings to conceal himself a little bit while his Biosense went on an active search for the weird signature that was a Jiongu ninja, moving organs and such that would greatly set off his sensory technique that something was wrong...even if "Akane" was perfectly fine.

San grabbed one of his kunai from his holder and held it ready, his irons and already in its particle form ready for Akane to make its appearence, as well as activley searching for Akane

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:08 pm
User ImageXXXXXXA k i oXS h i z o r o u XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxRank Unknownxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Classxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

↯↙↙XXTo Glorify My Platinum S O U L
XXSelfish Blood Runs Through My V E I N SXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Through the dust storm, a figure could be sensed by San, it was the person they were looking for, and what he had was nothing. On his belt he had two swords and both of them elemental. He had a grin on his face and a evil look in his eyes. "You planned ahead Kazekage Bast, sealing th rest of my puppets... tut tut...." He raise his hand and scratched his chin looking at the sky "Although, I could have broken the seal, I just wouldn't have so fun to watch you slowly die after every trap I set. I feel this approach would be much more... Fun? Yes Fun." He took a step forward to the two, smiling as he did, looking at San "Sensei, I never liked your method of teaching." He grinned then laughed "Haha! Just kidding Akane's long gone, all that is left is Mwua~" He pointed at both of them with his hands and smiled at them , his brows slightly curving in a sinister manner. "My name is Akio Shizorou, the Assailant of the Past. And you both, are my latest targets."

Chakra Lvl ::1145c
Jutsu's ::
Bonuses ::

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:37 am
"San, I grow tired of dealing with clones. Could you please use the Clone Sealing technique?" Bast asked while Akane was busy monologuing. Also while he was monologuing, the woman combed her fingers through her hair, sending several strands floating upward on the breeze. To all but the sharpest of eyes, they would disappear.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:35 am
User Image
User Image

San gave Bast a strong nod as he flodded his chakra to his tattoo, activating the clone sealing technique. If there were any other Akane's, or even other clones in the area, then they were now under his Control.

"Very well sensei."

Now that an akane had appeared, and was speaking a speech he knew that the real akane would never have done, the Sannin knew that the best ending for Akane would to end this quickly and get him to james and Shiroi for therapy and counciling. Maybe they could enter his mind and free him again.

Taking the end kunai, the ninja quickly chucked it from his hiding place, utilizing 2 of his favorite technique. The first one was Nadeshiko-Style Deep Crimson Dance Performance, which would triple the speed of his kunai while allow San to have 100% accuracy with it. Combined with a bloodline technique, toroi's magnetic kunai, this sudden instant attack would allow the Jiton Sannin to have a more options in his attempt to hopefull not kill akane....but get him the help he would need.

Chakra Lvl :: 1730
Jutsu's Used :: Clone Sealing-A, Nadeshiko-Style Deep Crimson Dance Performance-C, Toroi magnetic shuriken-E [-45chakra cost]
Durations ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:34 pm
|xxRank Unknownxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Classxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

Akio smiled at the two and when San created the sealing technique, Akio only stood there and smirked "Tsk tsk... How pathetic. You know, I feel this may be a bit unfair, only me... you know..." Akio saw the kunai fly at him, but almost as fast as it came at him, Akio's hand was at his blade as he swung up, continuing to speak as he did so only pausing slightly to deflect the kunai with Sword Drawing Technique. The sword was an elemental and it coated itself in a thin layer of electricity, slicing through the kunai and the two sides going past Akio and stabbing into two different buildings behind him "Seeming as how I'm OBVIOUSLY not at your level haha.." A hint of sarcasm in his words leaked as he grinned at the two "So when you all went to the Void, it picked up someone special to help me. You may remember him." Akio grinned and pointed his blade at San "You... Although I am an assassin, I am quite out there and like to give a wish to my victims if it doesn't hurt me much. Akane wished for me to tell you something, and these are his words." He cleared his throat and closed his eyes "Hel-Help me..." Akio's face was sad but turned back to a sinister glare looking at San.

He put his hands out, his blade in his left hand and the other sword on his belt. "Now then... LETS GIVE A WARM WELCOME TO MY TAG TEAM PARTNER!" He pointed to the left and grinned "Ganchou Omake." After a moment he looked to the side, Ganchou still no where to be seen... A sweat drop went down his face and chuckled nervously. "Seems he's late..." He looked at San and Bast "The I guess I could take you guys on for... well until you both die Hehe..."

Chakra Lvl ::1145c - 5c = 1140c
Jutsu's :: Sword Drawing Technique Rank A Simple, Elemental Coat Rank E
Bonuses ::

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:39 pm
A plume of sand would shoot up in the distance from the back-dropped ruins of the Kazekage's tower, accenting Akio's point. If one squinted, they could see a floating figure facing three other figures...

//Ehe... Whoops? Ehm... try to do something to get his attention... like a pillar of blood!//  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:45 am
Again with the monologues. It was like this guy wanted to die. As self-deprecating as this enemy was, Bast was not one to agree with someone's claims before testing them. Her encounters with Zyonu had reminded her of this basic tenet of scientific principle.

Magnetism was nice and all, but it was still a bit of a bother to a metal person. Two spikes shot downward from Bast's feet and anchored her to the ground. Her hair, on the other hand, flew toward Akane with such fervor that she could only direct them slightly. One strand went for his forehead, another for his throat, and another might even fly down his gullet if he kept prattling on; the rest would layer on random parts of his body after that. If he felt anything of the nearly invisible threads, it would feel almost like he had stepped through a spider web. Of course, that would be right before all the nails, bolts, hammers, weapons, and other metal things from the shops tried desperately to give him a very painful hug.

Bast yawned.

"I find it interesting that you think Ganchou is a threat, regardless of where he comes from. Did you know that in one iteration he was so fond of cross-dressing that he stayed that way for the better part of a year? Oh, but since you went to the Void, I have to ask: What do you think of my sister? She's very nice, isn't she?"

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:33 am
User Image
User Image

To San's surprise, it seemed Akio didnt have all of Akane's memories, or was too cocky or arrogant to review them all before taking the kid over. The kunai he had just split was a special kunai that magnetized the body of someone who touched it. So instead of defending himself from the Sannin's fast and deadly kunai, he had actually handed the Sannin a set of advantages on a silver platter. Taking no time to rejoice, the Jiton user flew into action, taking advantage of the beautiful circumstance he was given.

Suddenly flowing quickly from Sans bag was a black piece of cloth that seemed to be magnetically pulled towords Akio, aiming to quickly and effectively wrap him up. To augment this attempt, San's iron sand particles materialized rapidly from around the terrorist, aiming to form around his hands and feet to immobilize them and pull them together, making his body easier to be wrapped up by the cloth. With a smile, San had maybe found a way to actually get Akio gone...and Akane back....

Chakra Lvl :: 1720
Jutsu's Used :: Cloth binding technique-D, Satetsu Kyuu-B[-45 chakra cost]
Durations :: 1/2 posts Toroi magnetic shuriken

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:42 pm

Akio saw many things going he way, obviously him slashing the kunai was not the best idea as Bast's iron hair was being dragged towards him and the kunai's two bits turned and went straight for him. Akio decided it was not best to show off to these two, they obviously were taking him for granted, and the more idiotic his moves were, the less serious they took it. He had get rid of his current. Using the Body Flicker technique he dashed from the iron sand and Bast's hair, but it was only momentarily solved as he was still charged. He'd appeared to the right of Bast 50 meters away and was fiddling with his wrist, he began to dash and then began the technique "Rgh..." He ripped off his hand, transferring all the current to his hand. He then threw his hand out and the kunai and hair was all going to be attracted to it. He then performed one handsign and dived into the ground in mid run disappearing.

The Hand was had all the current within it so all Metals would be brought towards it. Akio's voice came out once more "Cheap tricks..." he popped out of the ground within the puppet store, although she had stored and sealed all her puppets there were still parts, grabbing a puppet hand, he placed it on his own, his threads wrapped around it and accepted it. Looking back he smirked and put his hands together with a long stream of handsigns then pulling up his sleeves He then summoned a scroll and bit his thumb summoning not one, not three, not even ten... but one hundred puppets. The Red Army. All of them floated around and looked at Bast and San, the chatter or joints and clatter or wood filled the area. "Behold... The Red Army... First time animated in forty years...." Thirteen puppets dashed at San with their sickles and swords out, the others beginning to move in a circular motion around Bast and San to confuse and move. San and Bast were like the center of a nucleus as the puppets created like a bubble around them. Fifteen dashed at Bast.

Chakra Lvl ::1140c - 140c = 1000c
Jutsu's :: Red Army Rank S, Nagare Tensou no Jutsu [ Current Transfer Technique ] Rank D
Bonuses :: 100/100 Puppets.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:47 pm
Bast immediately recognized the tell-tale hand sign used at the beginning of Doton Jutsu and let her voice loose. A simple song came forth, changing the element of Akane's technique from Doton to Katon; he would still tunnel through the ground, but he would do it while enveloped in flames. The Jutsu also had another implication: his file had said that he had Raiton Chakra, so his usage of a Doton Jutsu meant that he had taken at least one other heart.

Throwing a hand was an extreme move for anyone who did not have a plan involved with doing so. Having read Akane's file not long ago, Bast knew the implications of this movement. As soon as the hair hit the hand, it constricted and ground the hand into a fine paste with the help of everything else that was pummeling it. If Akane had a spare heart in there, it was surely gone.

"San, use Uitenpen to restore the ground to its natural state," she ordered the Satetsu as soon as Retribution's Alchemy had taken effect. A topographical map of the area would drop from mid-air and land on one of the iron sand clouds near San. If the terrorist decided to have a clone or part of himself stay underground, then forcing the earth and rock to shift until it regained its prior state would grind anything down there to death and tear any paper, crush any wood, and mangle any metal that happened to be left behind.

If, despite the flames, Akane decided to move forward with his plans, the heat from his exit from the ground would immediately catch her attention. This would be followed by several things: While he was busy attaching a new hand in the now-burning shop, Bast would draw a symbol in the air. While he was busy summoning the scroll in the total blaze that had consumed her shop by that point, a barrier would envelope her shop completely, including sealing off the ground, walls, and ceiling. Nothing would get in or out. When he summoned the Red Army, the boy's body would be crushed long before the barrier broke, and the flames would deprive him of oxygen and burn him alive if that did not work.

If Akane immediately abandoned the shop and decided to attack directly, Bast would simply activate the Low Air Pressure Technique after signaling for San to leave. The same would happen if the terrorist stopped to put out the flames, successfully summoned the Red Army, or otherwise began to stall. If the scroll remained out and unopened for more than a second, Mononoke would fire an arrow from her perch in the shadows of the roof. The arrow would travel quickly from her and would hopefully pierce the scroll, nailing it shut. They couldn't have a terrorist summoning unknown things, could they?

Jutsu info ('cause a lot might have happened):
Retribution's Alchemy [All elemental Ninjutsu to Katon] [Brief]

Tenrai [Hypothetical]
Kekkai Houin [S-Rank] [Hypothetical]
Low Air Pressure Technique [Hypothetical]

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff