Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:05 am
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara picked up on Hikari's agitation without even delving into her mind. She was getting better at controlling her wandering mind, which meant the Occulmency lessons were working. She walked to to Hikari. "Hey Hikari," she said, looking between her and the other girl, "what's going on?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:07 am
William RadcliffeUser Image

Will burst out laughing when she equated Slytherins to creepy snake people. "That's frigging hilarious! Yeah, Slytherins are creepy snake people." He leaned in close to her. "I hear that one of the second years is a parseltongue. He can talk to snakes. Creepy, right?"  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:10 am
User ImageAlys 'Eel' Kayln Abrams

Alys smiled."It's true. They are indeed just creepy snake people," she laughed. Shiverering,she nodded. "I could never figure out why anybody would want to talk to snakes," she said,frowning slightly. Really,why would you. They would probably say nothing anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:13 am

"What, you've never wondered what rats and frogs taste like?..." He looked at her for a second then smirked. "Oh yeah, me neither...: he said, chuckling.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:16 am

Alys shook her head,smirking. "No,but Hunter has. She thinks of all the creepy weird stuff Alys doesn't," she said,speaking of herself in third person. Hunter was one of her many personalities,along with Kayln,Josie,Zoe,Miley,and Regan.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:19 am

"I Stand under the Great Cherry Blossom ..."
私は大桜の下にスタンド...

User Image
╚════════☩═══════╝
╣-Idaina Kiri S. Akuma-╠
- 偉大な霧の桜悪魔 -
╔════════☩═══════╗

Mood: Believe What you want.
Unit:
Out Of Control:

" Being a devil Isnt easy "

Geeze, I wish Amy-chan was here. Yet she has to always be lazy back at the shrine.... I wonder whta the hell is That Neko Senao Chan is doing. As from her being a closet Otaku, Working on project Phoenix. While Taking care of Lula at the same time.... " Ok next time, I'll make my aunt amy come over for whenever the next family meeting is. Ken-senpai. Believe in want you believe, I dont care. Hell, The amy I know could be her daughter. So, your going to get the next Super robot wars? " It was a random change in subject. It was clear that Idaina was the Hot-Blooded super and Real Otaku. As far of all the stickers on her suitcase, which were of Gundam, Gurren lagann, Patlabor, Macross/Robotech, and the classic Tetsujin 28-go plus other mecha series....

Truth to heart, Idaina inside had propaly found a person she could share interest with. Yet, started at a bad start. " Fine, If your not going to believe me. I don't care anymore, as far as crazy my family is. "

CHAIN [ROCKIN' 8 GLIDER MIX]

"When it blooms its pink fire blaze, in the distance spring..."
それは距離が春にピンクの火の炎を、咲く頃......

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:27 am

Okay, now he was confused. "Hunter? Is that a pet's name or something? I'm confused." He was blatantly admitting it. On of Will's greatest flaws was being honest, even if it made him look bad. He was used to not being able to lie around his psychic sister and so this personality quirk had evolved.

{Moon Fire Liako, please go and review your character bio.}  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:29 am

Alys shook her head,smiling. "No,I said I had problems. I have multiple personalities. My regular one and Hunter are most defined," she explained patiently. Most people start freaking out about that,even if it isn't her fault.

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:31 am
User Image
User Image

Hikari sighed. This girl really was the worse of the worse when it came to Otakudom. She was the kind of person who gave the sensible Otakus a bad name. There was a reason why Otaku was derogatory in Japan. "Whatever. Otaku no baka." She muttered going over to Tamara. "Oh it's nothing, just a girl who think she is a god..." Hikari thought it was just too funny and sad at the same time. Whatever though. There was nothing she could do about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:36 am

Will nodded. That makes more sense. He leaned in again. "If you can keep it a secret, I'll tell you something we're not supposed to talk about. My sister, Tamara, she's psychic. It made my childhood harder than usual having an older sister." He leaned back. "As long as none of your personalities try to murder me, it's all good. You know, a friend of my family's is a werewolf. It was weird when I found that out, but he's a potion master so he keeps a stock of wolfsbane on him."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:39 am
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara flicked her eyes over to the girl and brushed against her mind with her own, then suppressed a chuckle. "Oh, I see. So, uh, how was your summer?" She asked, trying to change the topic and get Hikari apart from this girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:42 am

Alys smiled. "Oh,that's cool. I want to be a psychic," she said,smirking. Pulling out her earring,she stuck them in her pockets. "I can't promise you that they won't try to kill you. After all,I got all these piercings with a rusty nail from Hunter," she teased.

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:00 pm

"Oh... Well, if you do, I promise I'll stun you until you... turn back to Alys again, I guess." He inspected her ears. "That's unhealthy. Did you get tetanus shots afterward? Cause you could have gotten really sick..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:03 pm

Alys shook her head. "Once again. Alley,not exactly close to anything," she said,shrugging. It didn't matter to her if she got sick or not. She forced herself to stay as Alys until the sorting was over. Hunter would probably get her sorted into Slytherin. "Creepy snake people," she muttered under her breath.

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:07 pm

Will furrowed his brow and looked at her ear again. "When did she do it? Cause if it was recently, I could probably help."  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff