Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
I'm Getting Married?! ((Needs guys!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Funny rp? XD
  Maybe..
  Lol yeshh!
View Results

Pearlescent Priestess

Bashful Healer

18,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:42 pm
User Image

Lynore's blush intensified as she came ever closer, he felt like he should lean back a little bit but he didn't. Lynore was mesmerized by her eyes. "Th- they are," he said and nodded slightly. By this time, she was really close and his face was most likely nearing a scarlet color.
Shivers ran through his back when their lips touched but they were good shivers. More like tingles than anything else.
Lynore blinked when she quickly stood up, just like that. "It was... nice to meet you too," he said as quickly as he could muster, trying to play off that little scene the best his could. Lynore tried, yet failed to calm his blush down. He had long since known that it was something that had to go away on its own. He couldn't control it well. "So you're feeling better now?" Lynore asked, trying to start a new subject.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:09 am
⊙▂⊙ ⊙0⊙ ⊙︿⊙  ⊙ω⊙  ⊙﹏⊙  ⊙△⊙  ⊙▽⊙ o(‧'''‧)o
(◡‿◡✿) (◕‿◕✿) (◕〝◕) (∩_∩) ミ●﹏☉ミ (≧0≦) o(╥﹏╥)o
Audrey x Paineಠ_ಠ ◕ ◡ ◕ Ü ö Ö °__° ಥ__ಥ (๑→ܫ←)
(︶︹︺) (*-`ω´- )人 (ц`ω´ц*) (●ゝω)ノヽ(∀<●) (ㄒoㄒ) >_<

Smiling she nodded a little looking to him a little. Stretching before laying on her side upon the bed her shoes neatly set by the bed. Peering to him a little she smiled her curves were easily showing."Much better.."Rang out her voice cutely giving him a playful wink. Curling up on his bed for an odd reason she was very comfortable. It wasn't soon after she had fallen asleep curling up on his bed more. It was odd for her to be so comfortable around someone but even more when she could fall asleep. Usually she could never sleep around other people but for once she did. Or perhaps was it the exhaustion from the fainting spell? Which ever it was she now laid relaxed and curled upon his bed.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:26 am
La Petite Medic
User Image

Jayden watched the newcomer cross the room. He didn't look to happy, nor too friendly. All at once, Jayden made it his mission to either make friends with Dean or to piss the hell out of him. Whichever one worked.
Jayden rubbed his head and looked at the girl who had run into him. "You okay there?" he asked and turned to face her. "My name is Jayden. What's yours?"

"Ahh i'm sorry my name is Azusa."she said and blushed as red as tomato "I'm okay what about you if something happens i will do anything to make sure your okay huff huff."she panicked and blushed even more  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:22 am
(still waiting on xpuff sorry if i sound like an a**  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

prettyxpuff

7,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:16 am
User Image
itsuki ai ouyama

»Will he be naughty or nice...«

Mitsuki saw the boy blush and was unfazed by it. She took a breath and asked her voice light and soft," um well I guess I am in a little trouble do you know what exactly we are supposed to do here?" She was a bit nervous when he walked up to her though then staying a little distance away from her. She wondered to herself if she should talk to him since she didn't know him very well and all she could know he was some psycho killer. The thought of him being a psycho killer gave her the goose bumps. She looked at the ground then back at him nervously.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

((my gosh your right sorry i didn't reply keita its because either the computer is taken or im busy which surprisingly happened a lot this week))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:31 am
keita sighed "well im not really sure how we got into this but in short this is like a dateing site but in person. and we are expected to propose to one another" he said "sooooo whats your name"  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Kay-dragon94

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:54 pm
User Image

Nathan Paris

Nathan walks up the sidewalk of the mansion, letting out a small sigh. "I wonder what everyone was thinking...me? Getting married now, or at all to say the least? Oh well, I can meet new people..." He says with a small smile as he enters the building. Looking around a bit, he blinks. "Hello? Is anyone here?" The 17 year old calls out as he walks down the halls.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:09 pm
[Wait, who's talking with who and with who? I'm kind of confused with people quoting everywhere =__=;; ]  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Kay-dragon94

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:37 pm
organizationXV
[Wait, who's talking with who and with who? I'm kind of confused with people quoting everywhere =__=;; ]

((From what I can see, Lynore is talking with Audrey, and Mitsuki is talking with Keita.))

((EDITED: Oh, and Jayden and Azusa are talking.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:56 pm
[Ah, I see. But then, who's there for Kalin to talk to? D: I forgot how many people are in the foyer now...]  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Kay-dragon94

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:13 pm
organizationXV
[Ah, I see. But then, who's there for Kalin to talk to? D: I forgot how many people are in the foyer now...]

((At the moment, my dude, Nathan, is in the foyer trying to find someone. I don't know about other people though. I'm new to this RP))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:03 pm
User Image
itsuki ai ouyama

»Will he be naughty or nice...«

Mitsuki thought to her self," a dating place... I didn't know there was going to be other people." She then heard him ask for her name. She then said," Mitsuki is my name and well so no one in this place could be psychotic right?" She would feel some what relieved she was not talking to some crazy person. She looked at him and said," cause I don't think I would feel talking to complete stranger unaware of his mental problems."

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

prettyxpuff

7,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:03 pm
Scarlet

She saw a new boy come in. "Hey." Just as I was starting to get bored, too... She considered going to the garden again. Her bow was also in its case upstairs still, inside of her backpack. It was practically calling her to be taken out and used on the archery range she'd heard was here. At least that's what her parents had said. Her left index finger started to twitch in little hooking motions at the corner of her mouth unknowingly.

(EDIT: From what I know, Naoki and Jayden are in the Foyer too. Emily (that's what her name was, right?) is still in the driveway. I hope it doesn't rain soon, or she'll get all wet.)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:17 pm
keita laughed "well i can tell you im completely sane. and as far as i know everyone here is sane as well."  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items