Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Maximum Ride: the angels on the move
A Fresh Start (A new Rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:23 pm
User Image

Caine Escandon

One minute you're on top
The next you're not watch it drop
Making your heart stop
Just before you hit the floor

.:::: So the boy was able to withstand it, something that came off as impressive. He raised an eyebrow before turning his body, in full, in his direction. "What do we always want?" He asked, a slight shrug following. He smirked a bit and held the gun up to him, point blank. "It's your choice; you can surrender and I assure you it'll be quick and painless. I can't say what will happen if you don't." He said with a shrug. The lab needed the trio; he wasn't sure if they were going to kill them or simply confine them, but if they kept escaping, the latter may not seem so far-fetched. :::.

One minute you're on top
Next you're not missed your shot
Making you're heart stop
You think you've won
And then its all gone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:33 pm
Agua Picina

User Image
"I would honestly rather have another option." Agua glanced at Courtney who had fallen on the ground. He hadn't thought fast enough to get the drug out of her. He would have to at least stun their assailant before escaping. Agua moaned a bit as he felt a familiar tugging in his gut. He willed a gale to rush at the hybrid holding the gun to his head. His aim was sloppy, the force of the air was weak, but all he had to do was knock the gun away.  

keany-beany
Crew

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:37 pm
User Image

Caine Escandon

One minute you're on top
Making your heart stop

.:::: Caine was caught off guard, to say the least. He lost his center of balance quickly, the gun falling away from his hand. The gale didn't knock him on his feet, but it was enough to make an opening for the two to run away as he recovered. :::.

One minute you're on top
Making you're heart stop
You think you've won
And then its all gone

((Block. >.<; ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:45 pm
Agua Picina

User Image
Agua was quick to grab Courtney and flee into a clump of trees near by. He left a trail of broken twigs and branches in his path, but Agua finally managed to find a bush to hide in. Once resting he shook Courtney trying to wake her. "Wake up! I can't keep this guy away for long," He whispered harshly.

OOC: Hmm? And sorry for the godmod, if it's not okay I can change my post. I just didn't know what to do to get us out of there for a bit semi-realistically.  

keany-beany
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:56 pm
User Image
Courtney Johnson

Courtney felt Aqua rouse her, her eyelids fluttering a bit. "Ngh.." She murmured. It took her a while to register what had happened and what was going to happen. "I'm up, I'm up." She whispered, gaining the edge she always seemed to have in her voice. She moved her hands to get them working again, to get her brain functioning like it had been when they escaped.

((OOC: It's fine, I wasn't sure what to do myself.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:07 pm
User Image

Caine Escandon

One minute you're on top
Making your heart stop

.:::: Caine, upon regaining his equilibrium, began to chase them, following the faint noise. He didn't sprint like he usually did; they didn't go far, besides he thought he would need his energy for sometime later when it really got boiled down to it. He got close to the bush and fell silent, waiting for the slightest indication of bird-kid. One noise, one rustle was all he needed. :::.

One minute you're on top
Making you're heart stop
You think you've won
And then its all gone

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:12 pm
Agua Picina

User Image
Agua heard the faint noise of avian footsteps on the ground. He quietly inhaled and held it. Glancing at Courtney, he gestured to all of the shadow in the forest around them. Knowing full well that he couldn't bring in a mist to hide them, Agua burrowed closer to the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image
Courtney Johnson

Courtney looked around and got closer to the ground, her form going still after burying most of her face in her hair that always seemed to be in her face. She wanted to see if she could get to his shadow, but being in the position she was, seeing that she had her defense broken, she vetoed it mentally. It wasn't helping that her hair was black against green.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:35 pm
User Image

Caine Escandon

One minute you're on top
Making your heart stop

.:::: Caine took a step towards them. His nose was a bit sensitive from the feline DNA encrypted into him. He could smell their scent, but he couldn't locate it. He walked around for a short amount of time before muttering a few curse words; it was no good, he could not get them without say, Eraser senses. He was quite far from being one. "You're going to die, kiddos. And I'll be damn glad if I'm the one pulling the trigger." He said. And with that, he ran and with a leap, took off towards the lab, or toward Flare, whichever came first. :::.

One minute you're on top
Making you're heart stop
You think you've won
And then its all gone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:48 pm
Agua Picina

User Image
Agua stopped holding his breath with a huff. "That was close. Much too close." He rose from their hiding spot, turning to Courtney with his hand extended. The rage that once flowed through his veins was gone. Now the familiar cold began to set back in. "We need to get moving," Agua spoke quietly still.  

keany-beany
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:54 pm
User Image
Courtney Johnson

Courtney looked up at Agua and took his hand, the last hint of drowsiness escaping her system. She nodded and got up with his aid. "By land or by foot?" She asked. The volume didn't change between the two. Neither seemed enticing, though, if Flare was still looking and if they were spotted by Caine. It may be harder than she thought..  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:40 am
XSinistre ........... "Flare" ........... VeninX
User ImageUser Image✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
After catching no scent of her targets, Flare dropped to the ground, still hissing in rage. She closed her one good eye and put her ear to the ground, listening for footsteps, tremors in the earth. One sense had failed her, but this one would not. They had run off a good ways, but now... Now there was a fourth. Someone had joined them? No, that wasn't right... It was someone chasing them, someone fast.
'Fantastic. You've earned yourself an ally. Nice failure there. Great job.' The sardonic words echoed in Flare's mind, and she came up on her knees, cursing half in hisses. She never failed like this. How could she have let this happen? 'This will be punished,' she thought. She knew it would come swiftly and hard, if she did not try again. As she was about to stand to pursue the hybrids, there was a hiss of steel behind her.
A cold blade at her throat. It would have been just like that morning, when she had let down her guard in training, only this blade bit deeply and did not let go. Her rival, the one she had fought three years ago, the one she had killed, was there, and she knew revenge was the only thing that could possibly be in his mind. Blood dripped down over her, running down her face, as he bent over her, his mouth running with blood. The thick stuff trickled from between his teeth, pulsing from the place where she had ripped out his fangs. Her hand flew to where they still rested, cold against her chest inside her shirt.
"You are so disappointing," he hissed. "You should know better than to let anyone defeat you. But it's impossible for you to beat me, you know it. You cannot kill me. I'll always be with you." The words were horrible, a rasping whisper that ran down her spine like a chill, making her shiver. At her movement, the blade only bit deeper.
"Don't be doing that. Now, come, you waste of a blade, and die for your mistakes!" The blade ripped across her throat, and she crumpled forward. Her fingers found her neck, fumbling, thinking that a torrent of blood would wash over them, and then darkness would was across her mind, and yet... it was only trickling. Confused and shaking, her hands searched the wound, and recognized it as the one her trainer had given her that morning. Then she knew that it had not been real, that it had all been in her head. Once again, he had come back to haunt her. Still, the pain was there, lingering after the...incident, and it hurt her to swallow.
Knowing her quarry must be gone far enough by now, she spat venom on the ground in her anger. Ignoring the pain of the only wound which remained open, the long, thin cut across her throat, she listened once more for the telltale footsteps. The prey had stopped moving, she presumed, since she did not hear them blundering about, no doubt wounded by their second attacker. Perhaps they had been captured. If so, she knew she was in trouble; she had been beaten. If not, then she would just have to move quickly and find them first.
Flare stood rapidly, ran a few paces and took to the air, her long wings sweeping down nearly to the point of meeting as she pushed herself upwards. Scanning the forest with her one eye, she felt herself moving more slowly as the day cooled and evening approached. Cursing her cold blood in a hiss, she spied a warm-blooded boy, probably a bit older than she was, below and ahead of her. In the cool air, he appeared as a reddish-orange spot amongst the trees. He was alone, and was moving too quickly for one of the targets, whom she presumed would be injured or impaired. Swooping down towards him, she pulled one throwing knife from its sheath on her right arm and drew back, holding it by the blade. She flew almost silently, coming behind him, then hissed out a greeting of sorts, her voice discernable as english but still rasped after her lapse into insanity.
"If you move one more inch, you shall beg for death before I am finished with you... Who are you, and what is your purpose here? Speak quickly or lose your tongue, and your sanity."

((My apologies for my extremely long absence. School overwhelmed me. Now that it's summer, I'm on an ancient computer (since my good one is still locked out), but I will begin to write once more. I hope we may revive this thread after I effectively killed it by disappearing. Sorry once again!))
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

"Swing through sadness, tears of joy.
Curse the sunlight. Arsenic for the girls and boys."

"Drink the madness, smoke so coy.
Smile injected. Serum of a will destroyed."

"Serum of a will.
Serum of a will destroyed."

Gylfie531
Crew

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:38 am
Agua Picina

User Image
Agua thought for a momnet. Did it really matter? They were going to be caught eventually. What was the point of escaping only to be captured again? Agua sighed as he rose from the ground and carefully moved out from the clump of bushes they had been hiding in. "I suppose we should move on the ground for a while. At least until my wing rights itself." Agua slowly extended his wing, feeling the muscles in it work. It was only a minor fracture that he had suffered, but it felt much worse. "If we are in Switzerland, where are the mountains? I always remember hearing about the Swizz Alps. Could you fly up to the top of the trees and tell me what you see?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:26 pm
User Image

Caine Escandon

One minute you're on top
Making your heart stop

.:::: Caine almost took off, that was, until greeted by a hiss and then words that sounded contorted to where he would question if she were human if he was human himself. He narrowed his eyes and felt like he should run, like that was what he was meant to do, but one wrong move and he was done, he could tell.
He complied with Flare, not making a move. "Caine, I've come to capture the mutants." He said quickly. "I come in peace." Seemed like such an inappropriate thing to say, so he didn't say that. Unlike most Erasers, he knew when to talk and when to keep his mouth shut.
:::.

One minute you're on top
Making you're heart stop
You think you've won
And then its all gone

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:50 pm
XSinistre ........... "Flare" ........... VeninX
User ImageUser Image✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
Flare raised one eyebrow slighly, then swooped down in front of Caine. Her one eye studied his, which were narrowed slightly. The eyes held a threat behind them, they held authority, and also a slight smoldering anger. She supposed he had failed at his task, as well. Thoughts pounded on her mind like the heavy drops of a summer storm.
'Do you believe him? Do you trust him? Do you kill him? Do you poison him and leave him to die? Do you threaten him and force him to turn back, so you can be victorious and he will not surpass you? Do you work with him? Do you let him help you capture them, then kill him and reap the rewards? ... ... Perhaps. No. Not yet. No. No. Perhaps. And, if the last turns to yes, then...yes, probably.' She answered the questions as she caught them in rapid succession. Letting a breath she had not realized she was holding hiss through her teeth, her eye flicked to the tranquilizer gun at his side, then back to his face. After studying him for a moment longer, she sheathed the throwing knife to show she meant no harm to him, though she could pull it back out within a fraction of a second if necessary.
"Flare. Same," she said simply. She did not extend a hand in greeting, for she did not enjoy having to compete or the idea of working with him. However, failure was a worse concept, and thus... Her tongue flicked between her teeth quickly before she spoke once more. "And what do you intend to do now, Monsieur Caine?"

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

"Swing through sadness, tears of joy.
Curse the sunlight. Arsenic for the girls and boys."

"Drink the madness, smoke so coy.
Smile injected. Serum of a will destroyed."

"Serum of a will.
Serum of a will destroyed."

Maximum Ride: the angels on the move

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash